虽然总是与同学发生矛盾小矛盾,英语

英语矛盾修辞_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量英语翻译每次遇到矛盾,我们总是会越闹越凶,就算有时候你提出质问,我马上认错检讨也只会让你得寸进尺变更强势,我无奈的默默坐着或站着,想着接下来要怎么办.你生气就选择逃避矛盾,动不动便提回家,不顾我的感受.即便心情好了也不愿拉下你那高贵的脸,强迫我放下所有去找你和好.太多次了,这次我问自己,为一个在自己面前不愿放下面子的女人而放弃所有自尊是否值得.我不敢说,但我知道内心已有定论.
  Every time when there're disagreements between us,we will always arguring with each other which can only make the situation worse,even if sometimes I make an apology for you when you question me,it can only make you press your luck and become more aggressiveness,I sit or stand there in silence,thinking about what to do next.When you are angry you always choose to escape,and always say that you're leaving me without caring about my feelings.Even when you have a good mood ,you still will never lying down your self-esteem,what's more,I alwys forced to lying down to saying sorry to you to fix our relationship.The same situation have occured for too many times,and this time I ask myself,is it worth to lay down my self-esteem for a girl who will never do the same thing to me.I'm not so surely to speak it out,but I know that I've already had the answer in my heart .
多谢大神,求QQ求认识!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“书面表达有些高中生有时与同学发生这样或那样的矛盾或冲突,这些...”,相似的试题还有:
有些高中生有时与同学发生这样或那样的矛盾或冲突,这些问题会给大家带来烦恼甚至影响大家的学习。请你用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,分析一下产生矛盾或冲突的原因,并谈谈应如何正确地与同学相处。(关键词:classmate conflicts)
请阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150 词左右的英语短文。Two friends have an argument that breaks up their friendship forever, even though neither one can remember how the whole thing got started. Such sad events happen over and over in high schools across the country. In fact, according to an official report on youth violence, "In our country today, the greatest threat to the lives of children and adolescents is not disease or starvation or abandonment, but the terrible reality of violence". Given that this is the case, why aren't students taught to manage conflicts the way they are taught to solve math problems, or stay physically fit?A report on violence among high school students indicates that most violent incidents between students begin with daily small matters such as a relatively minor insult (侮辱). For example, a fight could start over the fact that one student eats a peanut butter sandwich each lunchtime. Laughter over the sandwich can lead to insults, which in turn can lead to violence. The problem isn't in the sandwich, but in the way students deal with the conflict. There will always be conflicts in schools, but that doesn't mean there needs to be violence. Learning to resolve(化解)conflicts can help students deal with friends, teachers, parents, bosses, and coworkers. In that way, conflict resolution is a basic life skill that should be taught in schools across the country.【写作内容】1.以约30词概括上文的主要内容。2.以约120词对“中学生产生矛盾或冲突”的现象进行议论,内容包括: 1) 中学生产生矛盾或冲突的原因; 2 ) 描述一次你和你的同学产生矛盾的经历(包括起因,经过和结果);3) 谈谈如何正确解决和同学的矛盾。【写作要求】1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
写作有些高中生有时与同学发生这样或那样的矛盾或冲突,这些问题会给大家带烦恼甚至影响大家的学习。请你用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,分析一下产生矛盾或冲突的原因,并谈谈应如何正确地与同学相处。(关键词:classmate conflicts)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________当前位置: &
发生矛盾的英文
英文翻译conflict with:&&&& a ...:&&&&contradiction:&&&&when i and my mother would d ...:&&&&in conflict (with):&&&&1.[哲学] [逻辑学] (在唯物辩证法中指对立统一关系 ...:&&&&lay bare the contradictions:&&&&compatible with:&&&&discrepancy:&&&&conflict:&&&&contradict
例句与用法In case of a conflict between the rules and a contract the latter shall govern .如本规则与合同发生矛盾时,应以合同为准。Elected easily, roosevelt attacked corruption with vigor, championed social legislation, and was consequently soon at odds with platt .罗斯福轻而易举当选后,起劲攻击贪污腐化,支持社会立法,结果很快就与普拉特发生矛盾。We disagree sometimes, of course, but just as your football teams, when there are conflicts we work out adjustments and accommodations .当然我们有时也有争执,但就象你们足球队那样,一旦发生矛盾我们就想出调整和解决的方法。His plan is incompatible with my own intentions他的计划与我的意图发生矛盾。 The husband often comes into conflict with his wife这位丈夫经常与妻子发生矛盾。 Have a class an occurrence antinomy class dismissed solve上课同学之间发生矛盾下课解决。 - never contradict me . - very well-别和我发生矛盾-非常好Never contradict me . - very well别和我发生矛盾-非常好" ever since he moved in , he has had trouble with motorists ."从他搬进去以后,老是与开汽车的人发生矛盾。 What happens when life breaks down . when there is systemic contradiction人生崩溃了,怎么办?发生矛盾了,怎么办? 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
发生矛盾的英文翻译,发生矛盾英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译发生矛盾,发生矛盾的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 和同学发生矛盾的作文 的文章

随机推荐