what do you do well speech

—______ do you thin
—______ do you think of your new lifestyle?&& —_______.&&
A.How,It's OK.&&&& B.What,It's OK.&&&& C.How,Very much.&&&& D.What,Very well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"That's what I think." "Oh you do,do you? Well,you're wrong again.
VOA: special.
OK. I get the two values in, what do I need to do, well, you sort of know that, right?
好,有了这两个输入值了,我接下来将要做的,你知道对不对?
how well you can communicate to the clients what you're able to do for them
你能否让客户明白你可以提供怎样的服务,
Well, I think I know how Do you see what we've done We're gonna make such fools of ourselves How did we get here?
VOA: standard.other
What do you mean, "raw"? "Well, somebody's sitting in a field eating a carrot. That's raw," you say, but wait a minute: what is this notion of "raw"?
生食“是什么意思,嗯,某一个人坐在田野中吃萝卜,这是生食“,你说,但是等等,这个生食的概念是什么?
The challenge for you is to figure out: well, what do we do with those novels?
你们的挑战是发掘出,我们应该怎么阅读它?
Well what I want to do is to share with you the five basic premises.
我想为大家介绍,五个基本前提。
Well, what do you do with the carcass of a ferocious monster?
好,你会怎么处理凶残怪物的死尸?
This is reading from the packet assigned for today, and I'm going to ask you to do what you can to get through the biography of Milton in the packet, as well as the notes on Milton's poetry that we have from Dr. Samuel Johnson.
这是今天发的阅读材料里的,我要求你们尽量把材料里的,弥尔顿传记读一遍,还有,塞缪尔·约翰生博士为弥尔顿诗歌做的注释。
Well, does it do what you think it does?
但实际上它真的适合你想象的一样吗?
Well, what is it that you'd want to do?
嗯,你们想做的会是什么呢?
Well what can you do? Well you can promise miracles, there's very little control over these sorts of things, you can distort the science, you can lie about what you do and nobody will come after you.
那么你会做什么呢,你可以承诺奇迹,这很难给予控制,你可以歪曲科学,你可以说谎,隐瞒你的作为,也没有人会找你麻烦
Well, what do you do?
你会怎么做呢
Odds are if you're an upperclassman, you've had that experience where it's 12 AM, 1 AM, 2 AM, and you're really starting to stress over the incompletion of some problems that for some course, well frankly what this mechanism allows you to do if you're already 90 percent of the way there, you can call it a night and you can put it down and you could feel good nonetheless about where you got to.
对于上游的同学可能觉得无趣,因为他已经具备了这些经验,这时应该开始关注某些课程中,问题的不完整的部分,如果你已经学会了,里面90%的知识,你可以停工,或者把这门课扔到一边。
In other words, how much does the temperature of the whole thing change when you put an ordinary amount of material in there and run a reaction, right. Well, what do you do?
当你放入通常数量的材料,并进行反应时,整个装置的温度,改变有多少,你要做什么?
Okay. finally I want to give you some tips on how to do well in this course and what attitude you should have.
最后我想给你们一些建议,如何学好这门课,你应该抱着什么样的态度来学
So, what they do is--well, let me give you a couple of examples.
因此,他们做的就是,我来举几个例子
You've got to put yourself in other people's shoes to figure out what they care about and what they're going to try and do, so you can respond well to that.
你要学会换位思考,去分析他们的收益是什么,他们要怎么做,并依此做出回应是很难的
Well, what you do is you extinguish them.
你只需要将它们区分开来。
I'm sure you're thinking well, what do we do in the case of p orbitals, and, in fact, we can do the same thing.
我相信你们也会想,如果有p轨道会怎样,实际上,我们也可以一样做。
Then you start to wonder well what is the system and ? what is it supposed to do?
于是你开始质疑,这个系统到底是什么,还有它到底是要干什么呢?
So if you want to do well in 1504-- you'll know what you need to do, right?
如果各位想学好1504这门课-,你们知道该怎么做了,是吗?
All right, so we've tested it, and we haven't tested it yet we have tested it but, we haven't seen it, well, you know what I'm going to do?
好,我保存下,这有点儿烦,不过能让字体更大点儿,好,我们已经得到了要比较的对象了,但是还没对它们进行比较测试?
Well what you do is you bomb the food and you use something called the bomb calorimeter that looks like this, and so essentially what you do is you put the food in this device that sits inside water.
我们要做的是燃烧食物,使用一种叫弹式量热器的工具,像这样,把食物放入这种仪器中,仪器会浸入水里
The management might say, well what do you mean we didn't lose any money this year?
管理人员会说,今年我们没有赔钱是什么意思
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 know something 的文章

随机推荐