论证联系方式用英语怎么说说

通过分析论证,指出了输变电设备污闪的主要原因是外绝缘配置偏低。
The reason of pollution flashover of transmission and distribution equipment has been analyzed in the paper .
本文通过分析论证,揭示了运动波数值解法的关键技术——人工衰减措施。
Here we reveal theoretically the key point to use numerical solution of kinematic wave—artificial attenuation process.
通过分析论证、找出保护建筑及其构造的措施和方法。
By inference and analysis. the measure and method of how to protect the architecture and its construction are found out.
通过分析,论证了知识联盟是培养核心能力的有效途径,提出了在知识联盟组织中建立一个有效的学习机制来培养核心能力。
The author also put forward a learning mechanism in the knowledge alliance used to cultivate the core competence by way of discussing that knowledge alliance is the effect way to…
通过综合分析论证,提出了坝肩槽高边坡的加固处理方案并进行了作用效果研究;
Through comprehensive analysis and demonstration, reinforcement measurements are put forward for the high slop and their working effectiveness is studied.
通过论证、分析,对武警学院网络实验建设提出合理化建议。
Pass to my academy network laboratory construction analysis, expound and prove the necessity building the network laboratory.
本文通过分析、举例论证等方式,说明了词汇衔接理论对英语阅读学习的指导意义。
Thus the paper offers a multi-exemplification and argumentation, as well as a prospect, for the methods of a cross-disciplinary study.
通过应力分析,论证了用自增强技术优于缩套原理的结论。
It proved that autofrettage technique is better than shrunk principle by analyze stress.
通过实证分析,论证了该方法的适用性和评估结果的可信性。
Furthermore, this article established a more scientific and systematic evaluation method.
通过全文的分析论证,本文形成了以下主要结论:首先,餐饮企业商务模式中,社会网络发挥着十分重要的作用;
Based on the whole analysis of the thesis, the author make the following conclusions: Firstly, social network plays an important role in the business models of restaurants.
本文通过分析和实例,论证了动参考系为转动时的大部分加速度问题可以不计算科氏加速度而采用较简单的基点法求解。
By analyzing and with an example, it is argued that most of speed resolving problem may be solved by simpler base-point method, without the calculation of coriolis acceleration.
除理论研究外,本文还通过实证定量分析,论证了虚拟电信运营模式在经济上的合理性。
Except for the theory research, it also argues the economic rationality of the virtual network operation mode by some quantitative demonstration analysis.
基于此,本文从诉讼文化、诉讼制度的视角出发,通过比较分析,试图论证人民陪审制在当前中国的不可行性。
This paper will discuss and prove the infeasibility of system of people's jurors in current China from the lawsuit culture and judicial system's angle, through a method of comparative analysis.
然后通过一系列的分析和论证,提出了解决问题的建议和方案。
After having a series of analyses and demonstration, advises and scheme to solve the problems are discovered.
因此,本文旨在通过理论分析和实际论证,编制出一套可操作的网络规划和建设指导原则。
As a result, this paper draws up a set of operational network program and construction guidelines through theoretical analysis and actual argument.
最后,通过实际案例分析,论证了该评价体系的科学性、有效性和易操作性。
Finally, by actually case anglicizing, the paper demonstrates the scientific nature, effective and easy to operate of the evaluation system.
提出并讨论了基于动态阈值和阈长的进程定位模型和系统负载平衡的动态反馈调整自适应算法,还通过具体的实验分析论证了算法的性能。
The authors mainly raised and discussed a kind algorithm of process removal and allocation model, and some issues of load balancing adjustment and adaptive algorithms of dynamic feedback adjustment.
最后,通过实证分析的形式论证指标体系和选择模型的实际应用性和正确性。
Lastly, this paper proves the Correctness and Rationality of evaluation index and the model with a case.
本文提出了一套数字化解调器的实现方案,通过MATLAB做仿真分析,论证了方案的可行性,最后选用合适的FPGA和DSP器件实现了数字解调器的功能。
A solution for the construction of a digital demodulator is proposed in the paper. After scheme verification by MATLAB, available FPGA and DSP components are selected to realize it's hardware.
通过模型分析和多方论证提出了中观层面三个方面的效率改进手段:1。构造我国竞争性的商业银行市场结构。
Three aspects of improving ways are proposed: 1. Establish the competitive market structure of the commercial banks of our country.
随后通过案例分析进一步论证了论文的观点,对其他房地产企业有很好的借鉴作用。
Then, the paper shows a case which displays how to use T-ABC in the cost management in a real estate enterprise.
抗震设计中更强调实施性能目标的深入分析和论证,通过论证可以采用现行标准规范中还未明确规定的新结构体系、新技术、新材料;
One of the typical characters of PBSD is that the method require designers to quantify the behavior of the structure components due to multiple performance targets that adopted in design procedure.
第三章,通过分析小说中的象征论证了霍尔顿错位的精神家园毁灭地必然性。
Chapter Two demonstrates Holden's disordered mentality from the perspective of his clinging to the past, missing the present and indulging in fantasy.
通过文献资料、论证分析等方法,对现代竞技器材装备研发状况进行了研究。
By way of such research methods as documentary and analysis, research on the status quo of modern competitive sport equipments was conducted.
通过参数分析,模拟并论证区域物流系统的空间演化规律。
By introducing predefined parameters, the spatial evolvement regulations of regional logistics is simulated and educed.
文中还通过实验资料的分析,论证了罗伯逊—斯蒂夫模式具有适应性强,准确性高的优点。
Through analysis of experimental data, we have proved that Robertson-stiff model has advantages of great adaptability and high accuracy.
在这个部分中,重点在于通过理论论证和经验分析,科学地选取模型中的各类变量,探讨各变量相互间的匹配原则。
In this part, the point lies in passing the theoretical arguments and the experience analysis's to select the varieties within different models and to explore the matching principles of the varieties.
本文就顾文中提及的礼貌原则中的同情一条作了进一步考察,通过对具体事例的分析论证,提出同情准则作为一条准则也适用于现代汉语。
Focusing on "sympathy" mentioned by Gu, this article proves "sympathy " a maxim suitable with modern Chinese after the further investigation and analysis of facts. However, the pheno…
通过算例论证FSVM程序分析连续加腋箱梁桥,具有可接受的精度。
Finally, a continuous haunched box-girder bridge is analyzed as an example through the program FSVM, and the result is of acceptable precision.
通过理论分析和实验,论证了其对目标图像提取质量的作用。
With theoretical analysis and experiments, the action of the source on the quality of object images has been illustrated.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!你现在的位置 : &
常用句型之举例论证句式
  考研英语常考句型之举例论证句式
  1. There are many instances supporting my opinion.
  有许多例子可以证明我的观点。
  2. Consider the case of...
  考虑&&的情况。
  3. Perhaps the most important example of... is...
  有关&&的最重要的例子可能是&&
  4. A good case in point is...
  &个很好的相关例子是&&
  5. Take... for example.
  以&&为例。
  6. As one writer / scientist / psychologist wrote / commented / pointed out / noted : ...
  正如一位作家写到&&
  7. This is a concrete example that...
  这是一个有关&&的具体例子。
  8. Nothing could be more obvious / apparent than the evidence that...
  再没有比这个更明显的例子了,&&
  9. I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the example of...
  要说明这个问题,&&是一个最好的例子。
  10. The latest surveys conducted by... show / reveal / demonstrate / indicate that...
  最近由&&开展的调查显示&&
  11. It is a commonly accepted fact that...
  &是一个被普遍接受的事实。
  12. Legend / Rumor has it that...
  据说&&。
  13. No one can deny the fact that...
  没有人可以否认&&的事实。
  14. Supposed that...
  假设&&
  15. A common example, which is frequently cited, is...
  一个被普遍引用的例子是&&
  16. Instances of the same sort might be quoted easily, but this will be sufficient to show that...
  类似的例子不胜枚举,但这一个就足以说明&&
  17. This provides a typical / striking / notable illustration / example of...
  这是&&典型的例子。
  18. To the already familiar facts / example, a few more / a number of other example / facts may be added.
  除了这些熟悉的例子,我们还可以举出其他一些例子。
  19. As a case in point, we may take / see...
  作为一个例子,我们可以看一下&&
  20. History abounds with the example of...
  历史上有许多&&方面的例子。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐在英语中怎么说多次“所以”?比如说我要论证一个问题,在中文中常用“因此...因此”这样的方式.但在英语中怎么说呢?说"so...so"好像很奇怪的样子.
英文表达所以的词有很多 你可以换着用避免重复比如 so是最常见的 还有therefore,thus,as a result,as a consequence,hence.etc换着用不就不重复了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Consequently
Accordingly
不是只有so的,therefore,thus,hence等等都可以表示因此
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到新东方
考研英语作文举例论证写作方法之个人经历型举例
来源:新东方网
作者:北京新东方金凌虹
  相关阅读:
  个人经历型的举例,源自生活,贴近现实,相对来说是比较容易实现的。比如:
  I remember that ten years ago cell phones were unusual and seldom seen.
  我记得,在十年前,电话并不常见。
  Working part time when you are studying in university is beneficial to your life. I myself am a case in point. Through those experiences, I have learned to be independent and responsible.
  读大学的时候做兼职工作对你的一生很有帮助。我自己就是一个例子。通过那些经历,我学会了独立和负责。
  2007年官方高分范文
  Take us for example,the entrance exam for graduate students even seems to a horrible monster before us. Some people give up,some persist.
  以我们为例,研究生入学考试似乎是我们面前的一个可怕的怪物。有些人放弃了,而有些人则坚持不懈。
  如上的例子都是"个人经历"型的举例,然而,例子的描述并不具体,内容也相对简单。如果想在举例的细节和字数上致胜,以上的例子显然是还有提升空间的。
  那么我们应该如何来提高"个人经历型"的举例的表达、内容或者是字数呢?先看以下例子:
  作文第1句:例子引入句(导入和过渡)
  1Numerous examples can be found in our daily life, taking myself as a case in point:
  生活中大量的例子可以找到,就以我自己为例:
  这个句子用在举例的开头部分,用于引入一个例子。既然是一个"引入和过渡"的模板句,那么写法肯定不止这一句,考生考前可以适当积累句型,熟练掌握某几个句子,考场上自由发挥出来就可以了。类似的表达还有如下可以选择:
  The example of sb. best supports the view/ can serve as a strong evidence of sth.
  某人的例子可以非常好地证明这个观点/ 可以作为…的强有力证据:
  Examples abound in history / our daily life. However, I can think of no better illustration than the following one:
  历史上/ 生活中存在大量的例子。然而,除了下面这个例子,我想不到更好的例子了:
  Our daily life/ history abounds with a great variety of examples, but the most typical one might be…
  我们的生活中/历史上存在大量的例子,但是最具有代表性的也许是…
  An illustration may make the point clear:一个例子或许能使这个观点更为清楚:
  Take, for example, the emergency situations that we encountered almost every day:
  以我们每天都会遇到的紧急情况作为例子:
  作文第2句:例子的背景描述
  在例子 的具体描述的开头,交代例子发生的背景。一般使用表示过去的某个时间状语,比如"yesterday, last years, last week"等。除了交代事件发生的时间(when),当然还要交代事件发生的人物(who)、地点(where)或者事件发生的原因(why)等。这样可以使例子的背景丰富,具有可信度,而且在字数上也有保证;
  作文第3句:例子的情节转折(及情绪与应对)
  在事件描述的过程中,通过"转折"来引出与论证的主题有关的情况。举例显得情节跌宕,且和主题符合。通常使用"yet, however, unfortunately, ironically(令人讽刺的是)"等单词作为衔接。为了增加文字表述的内容,在"转折"的情况出现之后,我们还可以写出面对这种情况之后人物的情绪和思维,可以使用单词"I told myself that…/ I knew that…"等等;最后,面对发生的转折情况和出现了相应的情绪之后,需要采取具体的行动来应对这种的局势,这个时候可以使用"hence(因此),thus, then"等单词作为句子拓展的衔接。
  总而言之,在举例的第三句话,应该是整个具体描述的举例论证的"情节高潮"-- 在这里要写出"转折情况"、"情绪变化"以及"如何应对"等三个部分。
  作文第4句:例子的结果,与主旨的结合
  通过例子的"背景描述"、"转折情况"、"情绪思维"和"应对处理"的四个步骤的具体描述,最终要给出这个例子的结果(consequence),一般用单词"finally, it turned out that …"等作为衔接。这个例子的"结果",应该与作文的主旨结合和映衬,表明这个例子能够合理地支撑观点。
  我们通过如下这几个例子来看看具体举例的这4句话是如何应用的:
  1Numerous examples can be found in our daily life, taking myself as a case in point:2last year, I went to study at U.C.Berkeley as an exchange student. Having arrived there, I found that classmates, teachers and staffs were not as friendly and warm-hearted as I had expected. 3Disappointed as I was, I endeavored to be accepted by them. I smiled to everyone I met - to those who helped me, or even to those who I didn't recognize - 4 it turned out that smile was the best way to shorten distance among people and I could get along well with my classmates, roommates and teachers only after two weeks.
  1很多的例子在生活中可以找到,仅以我自己为例:2去年,我作为一名交换生到加州大学伯克利分校学习。到那儿之后,我发现同学、老师和员工都没有我所预期的那么友好和热情。3尽管我很失望,但是我依旧努力使他们接受我。对我遇见的每个人,对帮助我的人,甚至是那些我不认识的人,我都报以微笑。4结果,我发现微笑是缩减人与人之间的距离的最好的方式,并且,只在三个星期之后,我就和同学、室友以及老师们相处得非常愉快。
  如上的例子的最大的特征,在于"描述具体,内容丰富"。确实,相对于"一句话"的例子,这个例子无论在内容和字数,逻辑和可信度上都更为突出。除却这个例子的文字表达需要在考场自由发挥之外,这种"具体描述"举例的论证方式,第1、2、3、4句话的写作逻辑还是比较有规律可循,或者说事比较容易模仿的。
  本部分内容节选自《考研英语写作满分点金》(中央电大出版社日已上市)
  金凌虹简介:
  浙江义乌人,北京师范大学硕士,新东方考研英语名师,北京新东方学校"星计划"教师招聘负责人。2010年新东方教育科技集团教师说课大赛国内考试项目组全国冠军。主讲考研英语词汇、写作课程。《21世纪报》英语学习与考试版长期撰稿人。担任历届全国大学生英语四六级考试、硕士研究生生入学考试后新东方高清视频网、腾讯视频、新浪视频、中国教育网及考试吧视频解析专家;2004年本科一年级自学英语,2005年开始登上讲台教授英语,其自学英语的故事曾受《钱江晚报》、《新京报》等专访报道。
  新浪微博:@ 金凌虹
  微信公众平台:xdf-jlh(新东方金凌虹)
(责任编辑:张婵) &
  声明:此文章和内容为本网原创作品,欲转载该内容请务必事先通知并得到本网授权,对未授权的转载本网将保留追究其法律责任的权利。
新东方考研课程专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
考研工具箱
四六级英语拓展

我要回帖

更多关于 议论文论证方式 的文章

随机推荐