the boy wasvictim last seenn playing by the river

The boy was seen laying about his father.
有人看见那男孩对他的父亲拳打脚踢。
The boy was seen to stiffen and then to fall from the tree.
人们看到男孩蹬了一下腿,然后从树上掉了下来。
A third bullet passed, and at almost the same moment the boy was seen to fall suddenly from the tree.
第三颗子弹飞过来了,差不多与此同时,只见男孩忽然从树上掉了下来。
The boy was seen to play in the street.
我看见那个男孩在街上玩。
The boy was seen to enter that empty house.
有人看见那个孩子进了那间空房子。
The little boy was seen punished by his father.
有人看见这男孩遭到父亲的惩罚。
The boy was last seen playing near the bank.
这个小孩最后一次看到是在河边。
The missing boy was last seen playing by the riverside.
那丢失的孩子最后一次被人看到时正在河边玩呢。
The missing boy was last seen playing near the East Lake.
人们最后一次见着那个走失了的男孩的时候,他正在东湖附近玩。
The missing boy was last seen playing near the river.
人们最后一次看到那个失踪的男孩的时候,他正在河边玩耍。
Walking along the beach, a boy was seen drowning.
在沙滩上漫步时,一个男童被看见正在遇溺。
In 1828, a young boy was seen roaming the streets of Germany with a letter in his hand.
1828年,在德国的街头上,一位年轻的男孩拿着一封信闲逛。
But the little boy whom the giant loved was never seen again.
但是小男孩的巨人最喜欢的人从来没有见到过。
Every afternoon, when school was over, the children came and played with the giant. But the little boy whom the giant loved was never seen again.
从那天以后,每天下午放学,孩子们都会来找巨人一块儿玩,可是巨人最喜爱的那个小男孩却一直没有再出现过。
When a poor boy, he was often seen waiting outside the London theaters, hoping to get work in show business.
当他还很小很贫穷的时候,经常有人看见他守候在伦敦大剧院外面,希望得到一份与演出有关的工作。
He was seen speaking to her daughter. The boy was caught cheating in the exam. How long have you been kept waiting.
有人看见他在和她女儿谈话。这男孩考试作弊给抓住了。让你等了多久?
Boy, that salesman was the biggest airhead I've ever seen.
好家伙,那个男孩售货员是我见过的最愚蠢的人。
The court was told he could not accept his daughter had always seen herself as a boy and considered her too young to make such a decision.
法庭被告知,他不能接受女儿把自己看成男孩并且认为女儿太小了,不能作出这样的决定。
When I opened the door and looked I could hardly believe my eyes, for there on my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I had ever seen in my life.
当我打开门,所看到的让我难以置信,在我的门廊站着一个我一生中从来未曾见过的、充满着天使荣光般的小男孩。
"There was this mother who had seen her little boy killed by a bomb after the match and she was saying he had been sacrificed so that we would win the match, " Mahmoud said.
默汗莫德说,“正是这位亲眼目睹自己的儿子被炸死的母亲说自己的儿子会保佑我们,所以我们赢得了比赛”。
Police believe a six-year-old boy from Brunswick, Georgia was abducted from a trailer park where he lives. The boy hasn't been seen since last Thursday.
警方认为,来自乔治亚州布朗斯威克的一名六岁男童在他居住的拖车场遭绑架。自从上周四以来就没人见到过他。
I walked along the road while Frankland was watching me,but as soon as I was round the corner,I went towards the hill where we had seen the boy.
弗兰克兰望着我时我便顺着大路走,但是一转过弯我就朝着看到小男孩的那座小山走去。
I walked along the road while Frankland was watching me, but as soon as I was round the corner, I went towards the hill where we had seen the boy.
弗兰克兰望着我时我便顺着大路走,一转过弯我就朝着看到小男孩的那座小山走去。
Town bred as I was, I had never seen a rice-field, and I had a charming portrait of the cowherd boy, of whom we had read, pictured on the canvas of my imagination.
我是在城镇里长大的,从来没有见过稻田。 因为读过放牛娃的故事,我已在想象的画布上,画出了一幅可爱迷人的放牛娃的画像。
However, some celebrations do not go according to plan as was seen in Birmingham when dozens of people were injured in a crowd surge as the famous British boy band JLS took the stage.
然而,一些亮灯仪式没有按计划进行,就好像伯明翰发生的状况:著名的英国男孩乐队JLS登台时,人潮拥挤,造成数十人受伤。
Dazed and exhausted, she was searching for her six-month-old baby boy, who has not been seen since the disaster.
她精疲力尽,又一脸茫然,正在寻找自灾难后便不曾见到的六个月大的儿子。
The letters were from the woman's son who was a soldier in Europe, a red-haired boy who mum remembered having seen sitting with his brothers on the stairs in front of our house.
这封信是由这名妇女一名在欧洲服役的儿子写的,一个红头发的男孩,妈妈想起他的兄弟坐在我们房子的楼梯前。
The boy was about O liver's age, but was one of the strangest-looking people he had ever seen.
这男孩跟奥利弗年龄相仿,但奥利弗从未见过像他这样样子奇怪的人。
The boy was about O liver's age, but was one of the strangest-looking people he had ever seen.
这男孩跟奥利弗年龄相仿,但奥利弗从未见过像他这样样子奇怪的人。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!The _______ boy was last seen ________ near the East lake.第二个空为什么不是to play啊Aplaying B play Cplayed Dto play
see 的用法有see doing something 标示看见正在做什么事,see +动词原形 表示看见全过程,没有see to do sth 这种用法
那不是被动语态啊 动词不定式还原啊
这个跟被动式没有关系 关键是这个句子表示的意思是看到它正在做什么事 主动式是see playing 所以转换以后还是 playing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这道题的解题过程是?The missing boy was
The missing boy was last seen ____ near&&the river.&
A. playing&&&& B. to be playing&& C. play&&&& D. to play
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The ____ (miss)boy was last seen ____ (play)near the river . playing不是see sb do sth看见某人过去或经常做某事,而see sb doing sth是看见某人正在做某事吗?这里也没有正在的含义啊,请详解这两个空为什么这么填,
The (missing) boy was last seen (playing) near the river .失踪的那个男孩最后被人见到是在河边玩耍.这里应该是用see sb doing,看见某人正在做.因为这里强调的是失踪前的那段时间,并非经常做某事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
填missing是说 这个男孩还没找见,后面填playing是说 失踪之前被看见的的正在河边玩,不是只有 be + 动词ing才表示正在进行
missing piaying
扫描下载二维码The missing boy was last seen __________ by the river.playing B,play C,played D,to play2.Don’t have the horse ______ It’s dangerous.A,to run B,runs C,running D,ran3.Tom had his pocket ______ on a bus this morning.A,pick B,to pick C,picking D,picked4.People in the south often have their houses _______ bamboo.made of B,making of C,to be made of D,make of5.People ____on the coast often have their houses ____by hurricanesA,damaging B,damaged C,lived,damaged D,damage6.I will go back to our hometown.Do you have anything ______home?to take B,taking C,to be taken D,taken7.P I have something important ______ you.A,telling B,to be told C,told D,to tell8.Girls are not allowed ______ their fingernails red at school.painted B,painting C.to paint D,to be painted9.You’d better get more people _____ the work immediately.A to do B,doing C do D,done10.You’d better get the work ____ It’s gong to rain.A to do B,doing C do D,done11.Miss Sara,I _______ at the railway station.My boss is busy now.A am going to see you off B,to see you offC.am about to see you off D,must see you off12.What he said got us ______ all the way.A.laughing B,laugh C ,to laugh D,laughed
豆仔软妹纸鍢
1.A see sb.doing ,sb.be seen doing 被看见正在做某事2.C have sb./sth.doing 任由某人做某事,别任由马跑这么快,很危险3.D have sth.done 让钱包被偷4.A have sth.done 让房子被什么材料做成 5.B living on the coast 作为后置定语修饰前面的人,住在海边的人 have houses damaged 让房子被损毁6.C 将要回家乡,have anything to be taken 有什么要被带回家的吗(让我帮你带回家的)?7.D have sth.to do 有.要自己去做,主动表被动8.C allow sb.to do sb.be allowed to do 在学校,女孩子不被允许涂红指甲9.A get sb.to do 让某人做某事10.D get sth.done 让.被做11.A be going to do 按照安排要做某事12.A get sb.doing 让某人一直做某事
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. A&&&&&& see sb. doing , sb. be seen doing 被看见正在做某事2. C&&&&&& have sb./sth. doing 任由某人做某事,别任由马跑这么快,很危险3. D&&&&& h...
1. A2. C3. D4. A5. B6. C7. D8. C9. C10. D11. A12. A
2C3D4A5B6D7A8C9A10D11C12A
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whatsapp last seen 的文章

随机推荐