我也是这样i also would likelike this是语法错误的吗

有英语大神帮我找一下这篇文章中的语法错误吗?Eugene
9:50:42Dear host family mom and dad:How are you doing?This is Yujia Liao writing to you from China.I also have an English name,Eugene.Please call me Eugene if you like to.I am so excited about the chance to live with you during the next school year.Thank you so much for your kindness.I am 14-year-old now.I live with my parents at Yiyang,a beautiful small town at China’s Hunan Province.I am the only child in my family.My dad is the general manager of a bank at my hometown.My mom works for China Mobile Communication Company.They both are very good person.My mom always takes good care of me.To make sure I eat well at school,she would even deliver lunch to me during her lunch break.And my dad always teaches me important lessons and helps me to become a good person.I love them both.I love pets,especially dogs.But I never got a pet before because my parents thought I did not have enough time to take care of a pet.If you have a pet,I will be so happy to help you to take care of it.I have a dream for myself.My dream is to become a computer engineer when I grow up.When I first got my computer and smart phone,I was very interested in knowing how those cool stuff actually worked.I want to stay at America and find a good university to study computer science.I like to read books.Harry Potter is one of my favorites.When I feel bored,I like to listen to some soft music.I learned that American students are very independent.They are on their own about learning.Teachers do not force them to study.I like this kind school.That’s why I want to come to America for high school.I am very outgoing and friendly.I like to ride bike with my friends.I make friends easily and quickly.I am confident that I will get along well with your family.Thanks again for being so kind to me.My mom and dad asked me to thank you,too.Hope to see you soon at Ohio.Love,Eugene 01/14/2014
Wow,your English is excellent!You've expressed yourself really well!&没有语法问题,也没有表达问题.两个笔误:They both are very good person —— personsHope to see you soon at Ohio —— in Ohio&祝你美国求学愉快!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear host family Mom and Dad,Thank you very much for your kindness. I’m Yujia Liao, 14 years old, writing to you from China. My English name is Eugene. I am so excited about the chance to live wi...
抱歉,大神不会英语
扫描下载二维码请人翻译以下英文,并检查是否有语法错误
请人翻译以下英文,并检查是否有语法错误
My favourite movie
Although there are many kinds of movies in the world, such as actions, comedies or dramas. But adventures and science fiction are always my favourite. The movie named Harry Potter is my favourite.
Harry Potter is also a novel. It’s written by J.K.Rowling. She is a single mother with a daughter. She is an English woman. She was born in 1966. She likes writing and telling stories.
Harry Potter has been adapted into a filmed by an English film producer. Daniel Radcliffe acts as Harry Potter. Rupert Crint acts as Ron, the best friend of Harry .Emma Watson acts as Hermione, the best friend of Harry.
There are Harry Potter one, two, three. But I like Harry Potter one best. Because it has many fantastic pieces, and magnificent places. It introduces many new things. Like Hongwarts, is an English boarding school for wizards. This school is full of magic. The stairs will change when they like to, the door is hidden, the apparitions waft around the school, and the pictures can move and speak. If you want to go back to your dormitory, you must cross a picture, and tell the right password to the characters in the picture. But, these are just a few parts of the film. There are more exciting pieces. Although the characters are just children, but they acting is very good.
My favourite movie
我最喜愛的電影
Although there are many kinds of movies in the world, such as actions, comedies or dramas. But adventures and science fiction are always my favourite. The movie named Harry Potter is my favourite.
Harry Potter is also a novel. It’s written by J.K.Rowling. She is a single mother with a daughter. She is an English woman. She was born in 1966. She likes writing and telling stories.
雖然這世界上有許多種類型的電影,比如動作片、喜劇片或劇情片,但是我最喜愛的類型還是冒險片和科幻片。《哈利波特》是我的最愛,這部電影是根據J.K.Rowling的小說哈利波特改編。J.K.Rowling現在和她的女兒一起生活。她出生在1996年。她喜歡寫作和講故事。(這裡的英文句子有些不連貫,所以聽起來有些怪怪的。)
Harry Potter has been adapted into a filmed by an English film producer. Daniel Radcliffe acts as Harry Potter. Rupert Crint acts as Ron, the best friend of Harry .Emma Watson acts as Hermione, the best friend of Harry. (這裡是介紹哈利波特裏面的人物,如果需要的話,請追問。)
There are Harry Potter one, two, three. But I like Harry Potter one best. Because it has many fantastic pieces, and magnificent places. It introduces many new things. Like Hongwarts, is an English boarding school for wizards. This school is full of magic. The stairs will change when they like to, the door is hidden, the apparitions waft around the school, and the pictures can move and speak. If you want to go back to your dormitory, you must cross a picture, and tell the right password to the characters in the picture. But, these are just a few parts of the film. There are more exciting pieces.
哈利波特系列有3部,但是我最喜歡的是第一部,因為這一部里有許許多多美妙的劇情和震撼,詳細的場景。第一部也介紹了許多新的人物場景,如一所男巫住宿學校Hongwarts。這所學校充滿了魔法,比如樓梯可以自由變換,門可以隱藏自己,在牆上的畫可以隨意移動和說話。如果你想要回到宿舍,你必須說出正確的密碼告訴畫裡的人物並且穿過這幅畫。這些只是電影的一小部份,還有很多激動人心的片段。
Although the characters are just children, but they acting is very good.
雖然演員們都是孩子,但是他們的演技讓人稱讚。
(語法沒有多少錯誤,只是句子有一些不連貫而已。)
Thank you~
Harry Potter has been adapted into a filmed by an English film producer.
哈利波特這本書被一名英國電影製片改編成了一部電影。
Daniel Radcliffe acts as Harry Potter. Rupert Crint acts as Ron, the best friend of Harry .Emma Watson acts as Hermione, the best friend of Harry.
丹尼尔·雷德克利在劇中飾演哈利波特,鲁伯特·格林特飾演哈利最好的朋友,罗恩。艾玛·沃特森也一樣是飾演哈利的好朋友,赫敏。
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号作文:我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This
& 我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This
我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This
&&&& English is very important for us. Everyone wants to learn it well. My English is very good. How do I learn English?&&&& First, I listen to the teacher and make notes carefully in class. I revise my old lessons and prepare my new lessons after class.&&&& Second, I like speaking English withmy classmates, not only in classroom,& but also on the playground. It's to improve my spoken English.&&&& Third, I keep a diary every day to practise my written English.&&&& Besides this, I often read English newspapers or magazines in order to enrich my knowledge on English culture.英语对我们来说很重要,每个人都想学好英语。我的英语很好,那我是怎么学英语的呢?&&& 首先,我上课认真听老师讲课,认真记笔记,课下我复习旧功课,预习新功课。&&& 第二,我不仅在教室里,在操场上也一样喜欢和同学们说英语,这提高了我的口语。&&& 第三,我坚持每天记日记来练习写作。&&& 除此之外,我经常阅读英语报纸和杂志来丰富我的文化知识。&&&& We know it is difficult to learn English. My English is very good. I learn English like this.&&&& I Listen to the teacher carefully and write the important points& down& on my& notebooks. After& class& I& revise& the& lessons. Before class I prepare new lessons to find out the questions. Then I will listen carefully in class.&&&& I also listen to the tape, and speak English with my classmates in the classroom and on the playground. It's to improve my listening and speaking.&&&& I keep a diary every day to practise my written English.&&&& Besides this, I often read English newspapers and magazines to enrich my knowlege on English culture.&&&& We will learn English well so long as we learn it hard.&&& 我们知道英语学起来很困难。我的英语不错,我是这样学英语的:&&& 上课认真听讲,把重点内容都记在笔记本上。课下复习这些功课。课前预习新功课,找出问题,然后在课上认真听。&&& 我也听磁带,并且在教室里、操场上和同学讲英语,这样提高了我的听力和口语。&&& 我每天坚持记日记以练习我的写作。&&& 除此之外,我经常阅读英语报纸和杂志,以扩大我的英语文化知识。&&& 只要我们用心去学,我们会学好英语的。我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This 相关内容:
This is the second time for Mr. Brown to visit Jinan. During his stay in Shandong, he will visit several schools. Next week Mr. Brown will visit some places....
With the improvement of people's material conditions, people have higher demands for living quality. Everyone wants to have a strong body and good living habits....
Henry is a little fatter than he wants to be. He is a bit worried. He decides to lose weight. He eats only a little food for breakfast and supper, and has some fruit....
Mr. Li is a good friend of mine. He is a P.E. teacher. He likes football very much. He will watch whenever there is a football match on TV, even at midnight. At school he plays football every day....
My friend Wei Hua was born in March, 1988. He lives in Beijing now. His father is a worker and his mother works in a hospital. He is good at maths and often gets full marks....
I am Li Ming. I am thirteen years old. I study at No. 2 Middle School. My mother, a doctor, works in a children's hospital. My father, a teacher, works in a middle school....
I am a thirteen-year-old boy, and my name is Zhao Jie. I study in Class 4, Grade 3 in No. 5 Middle School. At school, I study Chinese, maths, English and other subjects....
The summer vacation began. I wanted to make money for the next tenn. But I had no chance to do so. At that time, my mother was writing a book, and she needed a person to type for her....
查看更多>>求高手指点语法错误……急!My dreamSometime,I wish I could fly.But more times.I hope I can be a singer.Everyone has his dream.I also have my dream .My dream is be a famous singer.In the job,I can get lots of money.This job is very busy ,but also very interesting.And I may have lots of fans.My parents don't want me to become a singer,But I won't give up,I will hard for my dream.I want to be a singer ,not because I can have lots of fans and money.Because I like singing!尽快
1,sometime,在某个时候,如果你想表达有时候,应该用sometimes.2,更多时候是more often,而不是more times,完全不是那意思,表示“更多次”3,My dream is be a famous singer改成My dream is to be a famous singer.4,This job is very busy ,but also very interesting去掉also,因为一般not only...but also连用,“不仅…而且…”,感情色彩一样.5,改成My parents don't want me to become a singer,but I won't give up,and I will work hard for my dream.要注意,一个句子里的分句必须用连词连接.注意大小写.6,Because I like singing!不单独成句,只能做原因状语.加到前面一句去,but because I like singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I hope I couldbe a singer.In this job,I will work hard for my dream
In this job和in the jib有什么区别?
dreamSometimes,I wish I could fly. But more times.I hope I can be a singer. Everyone has his dream. I also have a dream . My dream is to be a famous singer. with this job, I can get enou...
我把语法、标点错误还有表达不通顺的地方都改过来了。希望能帮到你!My
dreamSometimes,I wish I could fly. But more often,I hope I can be a singer. Everyone has his dream. I also have my dream . My dream is to be a famous...
嗯,写得不错。不过,还是有一些可以改进的地方。My dream is be a famous singer. 应改为 My dream is to be a famous singer.This job is very busy
好像不太对,busy 一般用来修饰人。可改为 This job will make me very busy.want me...
扫描下载二维码帮我看下这句话有么有语法错误Allow my little pride to be depended on like this、because of having you by me please请允许我小小的骄傲因为有你这样的依靠 好像是把
这个.太不顺畅,没办法读懂.您想表达什么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
很别扭啊?楼主要表达什么意思用中文说下行不?
至少不能用allow直接开头。。。to
只要知道什么意思就行了,现在语法已经淡化了
不对,because of 是哥连词。Please allow me with a little pride to be depended on this ,because of having you arround me.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 this is also 的文章

随机推荐