求翻译 求大神p图

求大神翻译很棒的歌词、、_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:599,014贴子:
求大神翻译很棒的歌词、、收藏
太爱这首歌了、、可自己怎么也找不到翻译、、、求吧里大神赐教、、、顺便也宣传一下Yu....「DREAM」 作词∶YU-A 作曲∶3rd Productions 歌∶YU-A 子供の顷に见た辉く世界 私もすぐにそこへ行ける気がした 大きくなってくバルーンに心震わせ 怖いものなんて1つも见つからなかった きっと思うよりずっと 高い理想に手をかざしてる 今も 掴みたい 梦见た梦を 届かない 溢れ出す涙 全てを舍てても この场所で生きる 私はここでしか 辉けないから 何度だって立ち上がるの どんどん近くなっていく太阳に 手を伸ばしたらいつも火伤して 伤负ってでもまた立ち向かって行く 心折れそうになりながらも前を见て もっと昨日よりずっと 今日の自分に期待をしたい 「MY DREAM」 歌いたい 形无くなっても 届けたい 伝えたい想い この先 どんなに苦しくなっても 逃げたりなんかしない 私らしく 自分の道 歩いて行く 掴みたい 梦见た梦を 届かない 溢れ出す涙 全てを舍てても この场所で生きる 私はここでしか 辉けないから 何度だって 歌いたい 形无くなっても 届けたい 伝えたい想い この先 どんなに苦しくなっても 逃げたりなんかしない 私らしく 自分の道 歩いて行く 【 おわり 】
官网报名咨询400-181-0505!上海25个中心校,全日制,业余制,能力考,留学班,就业班,就业班,商务/口语/J.TEST系列课程沪上权威日语培训学校,滚动开班随到随学.
太长爪机无力帮顶
看吧规去,我们不搞这个
不懂帮顶^W^
感动。。。。吧里好人真多。。。。
大家有兴趣的听下吧。。。真的很好听,却没人发现Yu,没人顶。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或会议主题翻译!求大神!
没有加入小组
隆重纪念A大学成立B周年暨旅美A校友会成立C周年
to mark the Bth anniversary of the founding of A university and the Cth anniversary of the founding of A alumni association in US.
感觉这个有点冗杂,也不知道是不是完全正确
没有加入小组
隆重纪念A大学成立B周年暨旅美A校友会成立C周年to mark the Bth...
Solemnly commemorate 97th anniversary of
Nankai University established and the 70th anniversary of the establishment of Nankai Alumni Association
请登录后再回复。
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框翻译 求大神I wanna be the one you always can rely onBe the one to hold you through the night stormBe the gentleman that you need no matter how longI'ma fight until free , find our freedom from defeatI wanna honour who you are,not tryna' play onSee the other guys you relay onThey broke your heart but it grew strongWe can be the prefect love song,and watch the skies fallWake up in the mmorning from the night's calmAnd see the sunrise while we saty tallPrefect intuition , you're my angel one I visioned that I always could envisionTo be wifey for my children cuz together we can flyForever you and I on this missionThat we call love that define all the wishesYeah I'm a gentleman for lifeAlways need for a wifeIn this cold world,in this cold worldI'll be the one to catch you when you're falling from the skyI'll be the one to hold you baby , together we can flyBaby let's fly , baby you and IBaby hold on we can make it in timeBaby let's fly , baby you and IBaby hold on we can make it in timeI never told you how I love you , kept my heart on the other sideLooking for a safer ride easier to say goodbye? So bad when I want it but front when I lose itSo I turn to the musicAnd you turn to your phone and you wish what we had will remain in our home from the names we were callNever was a gentleman , making scenes at the mallYeah just e for the little things , always was so ignorantNever thought the love that you bring was the best for meAnd you the smarter me , I'm the loser in this targedyIn the ugly side , gently blinded meNo romeo inside of me , to begin with be proudIn my head would be time patient through the fightsOn this stage we call life , we can glide you and IComplicated from the start , ,so we aiming for the starsStart with the sentiment , I'm a gentlemanI'll be the one to catch you when you're falling from the skyI'll be the one to hold you baby , together we can flyBaby let's fly , baby you and IBaby hold on we can make it in timeBaby let's fly , baby you and IBaby hold on we can make it in time
情意绵绵〃钨黣
我想成为你可以依靠的人成为为你挡风遮雨的人成为你需要的绅士,为你努力直至从溃败中找到属于我们的自由我以你为荣,却不期望看到你戏谑依靠其他人他们让你心碎,但你的心却因而变得愈发强大我们将会是完美的情歌,看着天际线的滑落清晨从夜晚的平静中醒来看着日出,保持着一种完美的直觉你就是我所能想象出的天使的模样为了我的孩子,所能想象出的妻子因为,我们能一起飞翔你和我将肩负这个使命,用爱命名所有的愿景在这个冰冷的世界里,我将终身为一个绅士渴望着一个爱人当你从天空坠落时,我可以抓住你我将抓住你,我们可以一起飞翔宝贝我们飞翔吧,我和你宝贝坚持,我们可以让它变为现实我从未告诉你我如何爱你,将心藏匿在一旁寻找一个更安全更容易离开的角落当我想要却失去的时候是多么的糟糕所以我诉求于音乐而你打开了手机,希望我们曾经拥有的会停留在我们的家里,那里有我们的痕迹.绅士从来都不是商店里的布景无知的为一些小事情而存在从来不曾认为你给我的爱是最好的你比我聪明,我才是这场悲剧中的输家丑陋的一面,轻轻地蒙蔽过我的双眼我的内心没有罗密欧,开始时是骄傲的但我有耐心经历这些斗争在这个被叫做生活的舞台,我们可以一起滑翔从最初的复杂开始,我们就试图变为明星而起初的情感,我是一个绅士 当你从天空坠落时,我可以抓住你我将抓住你,我们可以一起飞翔宝贝我们飞翔吧,我和你宝贝坚持,我们可以让它变为现实
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大神的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐