neverstopped.lovingyou. ljuststoppedwww.cfnmshowing.com中文什么意 ?

问一个有关英语句式的问题I never stopped loving you,I just stopped showing it 这句话对吗?为什么never后面还有过去式…
小笨V587Xo0
never 的意思是从没有,相当于一个否定词,not,只是意思有强调从来没有的意思,跟句子后面的动词的时态没有关系的
那从来没有 为甚么还会有过去式咧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我从来没有停止过爱你,我只是停止显示它 后面又是从未你觉得错在哪?
这是对的,主要看你这这句话的意思是什么了。
I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it 意思是 我也没有停止过爱你,我只是停止表现出来
扫描下载二维码I never stopped loving you,I just stopped showing it.
迷醉有爱丶誄
好浪漫的话语啊,意思是:我从未停止爱你,只是不再表现出来而已!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我一直深深地爱着年,只不过没有表现出来而已!
我从没停止过爱你,我只是停止外露而已希望帮到你~
扫描下载二维码I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it_黄许职中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12,477贴子:
I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it收藏
Feeling is, you hurt others, either intentionally or unintentionally, there is always someone to hurt you. 感情就是这样,你伤了别人,无论有意无意,总会有个人来伤你。
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
There is a song I dare not to listen to.I fear that I can' There is a person I always dare not to think of, for fear that I will turn around to look for him again有一首歌,一直都不敢听,害怕眼泪会一发不可收拾;有一个人,一直都不敢想起,害怕自己会没出息再回过头去找他
People and feelings may change. But some place and some memories will last forever in our hearts——人和情感都会变,但有些地方,有的回忆扎根在我们心里,无法磨灭。。。
Give people a chance to get to know you, and take time getting to know them. Love doesn't need to rush. 给别人一点时间来了解你,也给自己一点时间去认识别人,爱情无需太匆忙。
If you fake and change yourself to please your friends and they love you, they don't love you for you -they love your mask——如果你为了取悦别人而伪装自己,以此得到别人的喜欢,那么他们喜欢的其实不是你,而是你的面具。
We can complete it step by step however long the road is and it can't be completed however short the road is if you don't even mark your footprint. ◆ 再长的路,一步步也能走完,再短的路,不迈开双脚也无法到达。
Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive. Trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory. ------ 心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间,举棋不定。烦恼,就是记性太好,该记的,不该记的都会留在记忆里。
A friend who betrays you in the end was never your friend to begin with. 最终背叛你的朋友,其实一开始就不是你的朋友。
Sometimes it sucks being strong.Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again. ------ 有时候坚强并不是什么好事情,因为有些人会认为你坚强,所以伤害你问题不大,于是一再的伤害你。
:Being single means you're strong and patient enough to wait for someone who deserves your worth! ------单身意味着你足够坚强,有足够耐心去等待那个值得拥有你的人!
Before finding the right people, the only need to do is to make yourself good enough. ------ 在找到合适的人之前,唯一需要做的,就是让自己足够的优秀。
True love is not that you know he (she) just how but know that he (she) has not or would not leave too much. ------ 真正的爱情不在于你知道他(她)有多好才要在一起;而是明知道他(她)有太多的不好还是不愿离开。
Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments ------ 不要太依赖一个人,因为依赖,所以期望,因为期望,所以失望。
One of the most amazing thing in the world is having someone who falls in love with you thought you never had a chance with——世界上最令人激动的一件事情是,你原本以为没有机会靠近的人,竟然爱上了你。
Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that guy anymore when you can't let it go. ------ 当你仍想继续,永远不要说再见;当你还能承受,永远不要说放弃;当你舍不得一个人,永远永远不要说你不再爱他(她)
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it——我对你的爱从来没有停止,只是我不再让别人知道而已。。。
Tomorrow is another day
三娘抽了…
你个先人 。&&
回复17楼:去找他吧、
别这样说。 不可能!
从未停止爱他、诶
回复27楼:不是、只是觉得这句话有很深的感触、我可以骗别人、但是我不会骗自己、我不爱了!不爱了!
回复29楼:很喜欢你!  也许有爱。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 snowshowing.cn 的文章

随机推荐