学生也可以在网上认识很多找兴趣爱好三观相同相同的朋友。英语翻译

是的每个人都有不同的爱好英语怎么翻译
是的每个人都有不同的爱好英语怎么翻译
09-11-13 &匿名提问
……Different people have different tastes and as for me,I'd never change my interest.可以这么做结尾~ 前面可以提下说,每个人都有不一样的兴趣爱好~等等。楼主自己斟酌下吧~~希望对你有所帮助~~
请登录后再发表评论!
可以这么译:Yes, every one has different hobbies.
请登录后再发表评论!
That's true, different people have different favors.
请登录后再发表评论!
……Different people have different tastes and as for me,I'd never change my interest.可以这么做结尾~ 前面可以提下说,每个人都有不一样的兴趣爱好~等等。楼主自己斟酌下吧~~希望对你有所帮助~~
请登录后再发表评论!当前位置: &
求翻译:对英语学习有持续的兴趣和爱好。能用简单的英语互致问候、交换有关个人、家庭和朋友的简单信息。能根据所学内容表演小对话或歌谣。能在图片的帮助下听懂、读懂并讲述简单的故事。能根据图片或提示写简单的句子。在学习中乐于参与、积极合作、主动请教。乐于了解异国文化、习俗。是什么意思?
对英语学习有持续的兴趣和爱好。能用简单的英语互致问候、交换有关个人、家庭和朋友的简单信息。能根据所学内容表演小对话或歌谣。能在图片的帮助下听懂、读懂并讲述简单的故事。能根据图片或提示写简单的句子。在学习中乐于参与、积极合作、主动请教。乐于了解异国文化、习俗。
问题补充:
Learning English have continued interest and hobbies. Can use simple English and exchanged greetings, exchange of information on individuals, families and friends of simple information. Content of performance according to what they have learned little dialogue or songs. Can help understand the pictu
There is a continuing interest in learning English and peace-loving. be able to use simple English greetings to each other, to exchange relevant individuals, families and friends a simple message. According to the students performing small dialog or music content. With the help of the picture can be
Has the interest and the hobby to English study which continues.Can use the simple English to send the regards, the exchange mutually concerns individual, the family and friend's simple information.Can act according to studies the content to perform the small dialogue or the ballad.Can understand un
On English learning a continued interest and hobbies. Able to exchange greetings, Exchange in simple English simple information about the individual, family and friends. According to study shows small dialogues or ballads. Can be understood with the help of the picture, read and tell a simple story.
English learn a continued interest and hobby. Exchanged greetings, Exchange in simple English simple information on personal, families and friends it. According to study shows small dialogues or ballads. Can be understood with the help of the picture, read and tell a simple story. According to pictu
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
新视野大学英语-unit1-4课翻译
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
新视野大学英语-unit1-4课翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 自我认识兴趣爱好 的文章

随机推荐