电话: 626-657--21:00(西部时间)
(周一到周五, 周六周日休息)英文版探亲访友的邀请函范文
  Visa Section
  British Embassy
  Beijing
  P.R.China
  To Whom it may concern:
  Regarding: Name of visitor(s), their date of birth, nationality
  I am writing to confirm that (name of visitor(s)) is my (friend, father, mother, grandparent) and I would like to invite him/her/them to visit me in (city name) from (date) until (date). The purpose of their visit is (for a short holiday/to attend my graduation ceremony).
  I a student at the (university name). I have enclosed a letter which confirms that I am studying (course title). I am due to complete my course in (month/year) and will then graduate in (mid July/mid December)
  (如果被邀请人在英期间的费用是由邀请人承担, 那就要加上下面这段)
  I confirm that I am fully funded by (self funded/my parents/name of sponsor) and I receive (?**** each month/year). I have enclosed evidence (you will need to include your three months original bank statements/if you have a sponsor then also evidence to confirm this) of this and wish to state that I will be supporting (name of visitor(s)) during their stay in the UK.
  (如果被邀请人在英国期间的住宿由邀请人负责, 那就要加上下面这段)
  I confirm that (name of visitor(s)) will be staying with me at my house in (city name) during their stay. I have enclosed evidence of my accommodation (you will need to include your contract and letter from landlord/agent) and my address is:
  Write down your address
  (如果被邀请人在英国期间住宾馆或者单独租房, 则要在上述那段写明并且提供预定确认信或者租房合同作为证明)
  I would be very grateful if you would approve request for a UK visa so that(he/she/they) can visit me. I hope the necessary visa arrangements can be made as soon as possible. Please find enclosed the following evidence:
  1, Letter from university confirming my registration.
  2, A copy of my passport and current student visa
  3, A copy of my Police Registration Certificate
  4, My financial evidence (如果在英费用由邀请人提供)
  5, Evidence of my accommodation (如果需要为其提供住宿)
  Yours faithfully
  (Signature)
  (Print name, student ID number)
  (Address)
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。英文邀请函图片素材免费下载,千图网为中国设计师们免费提供包括,,。千图网素材为用户免费分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系 ,我们尽快处理Copyright & 2015 沪ICP备号-6 用时:0.0226上海工商您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
请吃饭英文邀请函
定制原创材料,由写作老师24小时内创作完成,仅供客户你一人参考学习,无后顾之忧。发表论文
根据客户的需要,将论文发表在指定类别的期刊,只收50%定金,确定发表通过后再付余款。加入会员
申请成为本站会员,可以享受经理回访等更17项优惠服务,更可以固定你喜欢的写作老师。
关键字:邀请函DearUncleYang,IwouldliketoinviteyoutotheinternationalfoodfestivalinourschoolonSunday,June15th.来源:范文大全Ourstudentswillsellmanydeliciousfoods.Hopetoseeyouthen!sincerely,Mary?婚礼邀请函?宴会邀请函?讲座邀请函?投标邀请函?校庆邀请函?生日邀请函?活动邀请函?英文邀请函
请吃饭英文邀请函责任编辑:飞雪&&&&阅读:人次
本文永久链接:
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
按栏目筛选
邀请函热门范文
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
[<font color="#FF]
邀请函相关文章大学英语邀请函范本_邀请函
大学英语邀请函范本
学习啦【邀请函】 编辑:许珊
  在大学,可能会用到英语邀请函。学习啦小编带大家看看下面一系列大学英语邀请函范本,希望可以帮助到大家。
  大学英语邀请函范本篇一
  Dear Jane,
  We have four tickets for a famous film shown at Guangming Cinema, The Longest Day, Friday, the ninth. Will you join us? We&#39;ll be looking for you at eight sharp Friday night in front of the cinema, so don&#39;t disappoint us!
  Warmest regards.
  大学英语邀请函范本篇二
  Dear Professor Wang,
  On behalf of the Ohio State University and the IEEE Computer Society, I would be very pleased to invite you to attend and chair a session of the forthcoming 2004 International Conference on Parallel Data Processing to be held in Bellaire, Michigan, from October 25 to October 28, 2004. You are an internationally acclaimed scholar and educator. Your participation will be among the highlights of the Conference.
  We sincerely hope that you could accept our invitation. As you know, this is the 10th anniversary of the Conference and we plan to make it a truly international meeting. We have accepted many papersveral foreign countries, including two from China.
  If you can come, please let us know as soon as possible, since we have to prepare the final program soon. We are looking forward to your acceptance.
  Sincerely yours,
  Peter White
  大学英语邀请函范本篇三
  Dear Petty,
  I hope you didn&t make any plane for this weekend. You know I am moving into the new house, and I sincerely invite you to come to my new house. I will hold a celebration party on Saturday night. The scenery here is fantastic that I am sure you will like it. On Saturday, you can walk around my house after you get here. The party will begin at 7:00. You can live in my house that night. On Sunday, we can go fishing or play table tennis. So please do some preparation for them. You can drive here and you will see a board &Kelly&s Home& near the road. It only takes you one hour to get here. I hope there will be nothing stopping you to come.
  Yours affectionately,
  大学英语邀请函范本篇四
  May 5,2012
  Dear Mike,
  This Saturday is my birthday and my parents will hold a simple celebrating party for me. I am glad to invite you to come to the party. Blair, Emma and Roan will also be invited. I am sure we will have a good time. We will have dinner at 18:30 so that you are wished to come at 18:15. My mother is a good cook and you will enjoy the dishes. After the dinner, we will play some small games and then eat the cake. My parents and I sincerely expect you to come and hope to see you then.
  True yours,
  Daniel
本文已影响 人
[大学英语邀请函范本]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
9241人看了觉得好
14664人看了觉得好
15405人看了觉得好
【邀请函】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有