英语改错in early morningin the morning

当前位置: >>
In the early morning of May 1
In the early morning of May 1, 2011, local time, a team of 40 Navy Seals successfully completed an operation to kill Osama Bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Although President Barack Obama l
ater confirmed the death of Bin Laden without directly mentioning the involvement of Navy Seals, saying only that a &small team& of Americans undertook the operation to bring down Bin Laden, the news confirmed that this &a small group of people& is the world's most mysterious, most fear-based special operations forces - the US Navy Seals. So far, in the outside world, there isstill very few people knowing where the seals will appear, what tasks they will carry out, or where their base is, as one of the leaders of the world's ten special forces. However this mysterious force always appears in the moment they are needed most.The future battlefield is literallyinformationalized, and the special operations is inevitable, which mainly refers to the combat of implementing raid and sabotage on the important military, political , economic targets and other tasks, such asgathering intelligence,disrupting the rear, destructing facilities,maddinga sudden attack and so on. The world is complicated, and the art of war is colorful. The world war ended and the cold war ended as well, but the contradiction does not dissolve in the world. We need new method to solve the conflict in the new. Politicians are trying to use special operations-the &sharp sword& to clean up interlaced contradictions in a complicated combat. Thereupon, in today's era of universal disarmament and the narrowing of the armed forces, special operations forces developed, and Navy Seals is a typical case. Special operations alerted the heads of state, but also enriched the human wisdom and innovated the art of war in the information age. Special forces soldiers have higher technical quality and stronger capabilities which ensure that they can carry out tasks under the pressure of battlefield situation rapidly .It relates to a problem that &the limits of human body and cognitive ability&.This is why the special soldiers must be soldiers of the elite.They will be put into the center of war and execute the strategic tasks. And their mission is to destroy the enemy or make them feel the fear of beingannihilated.So special soldiers must be the soldiers who went through the strict evaluations, selections and military training . They have unusual courage, wisdom and perseverance, and also loyalty, decision and creativity.Meanwhile they have the right to obtain national intelligence information and the most advanced technology. How should we deal with the future battlefield? We must begin now to broaden our horizons, cultivate our abilities, and develop diligently learning attitude.First, at the level of thoughts and ideas, we should be able to understand the information operations from the strategic and military aspect, and set up the concept of information operations. Second, at the level of knowledge, we should have the main knowledge of information operations, such as the laws and regulations of information operations, the methods and operations of the information operations, the strategy and the theory of commanding and controlling of the information operations, and so on. This two points are the most basic request.Asour country's future commanding officers .We must have a good use of the time in the military academy. Because this opportunity is hard-won for us.In this four years there are a lot of knowledge that we need to learn.I think it includes the following two points: First, we must have enough knowledge of military technology.It includes understanding surveillance reconnaissance, command and control, navigation and positioning, stealth camouflage, precision guidance,network attack and defense, psychological war and so on.And master some basic combat knowledge like computer application, network security and modern communication technology knowledge. Meanwhile we must know full well the impacts on the information technology operations under the condition of land, sea, air, day, electricity and other operational environment . Second, at the same time we should understand the foreign troops' situation.Knowing the arms system , weapons,training methods and its concrete application in combined operations is important for us.And learning about the country or the region's military strategy is important too. In addition to the requirements of the knowledge, we must also make a breakthrough on the physical stamina.The seal’s physical training on land lasts for 6 weeks, and fitness training three weeks at sea.The most hard training appears in 6th week, also known as &hell week&. In this week, soldiers will take part in the continuous training for five and a half days. The first two days and nights is continuous combat training.There is no time for them to have a rest and only 2-3 minutes to have every meal .After three days ,there is almost no time to rest, during this period all of the sleep time is not more than 4 hours. The soldiers need to finish running, corssing obstacles, handling boat and a series of subjects in the state of extreme fatigue and sleep deficits. At the same time they need to land, establish a beachhead, expand the landing area and other specific tactical tasks in the mud and sand in the bad environment.Here I can't help but think of us. Our training intensitycompared with them, it is not worth mentioning.If we meet them on the battlefield in the future, the chances of victory for us will be much?Perhaps our equipment is still relatively backward now, but we can't lag behind at the level of knowledge. The future is waiting for us!
5、C May I take your order, sir? C___ A...early for the airport tomorrow morning, so you ...A、at B、on C、of D、in 2、―___― Yes....1. Choosing a travel companion is hard and ...one may be trapped in the dangerous situation D...It is early morning. The sky is clear, and ...第三次作业一、交际英语 1.- How do you like ...to telephone someone very early in the morning. ...In other areas of the world, it may be ...you may say that you're &hot&. That's true...1. According to the writer, if a person finds...early in the morning is not a piece of cake....一. 单句改错.(下列句子各有一处错误,请改正) 1...enough only to keep in minds the rules of ...9. I get up very early this morning to go ...1. The clock 10 when I got up this morning....in D. to 26. She was forced to early from ...to a special seat for the concert of May 5. ...七年级英语上册阅读理解 (1) Hello! I'm Bill ...the last name of Ben's mother? ___. A. Jones...early D. live in China 4. Nobody is in the ...4.May I borrow your umbrella for a moment? C...The first coins in England were made of tin (...D. conquer 33.Early in the morning, I was _...The family got up early in the morning ___ they...of many illnesses.(1 分) A、sick B、sickness ...You may as well take this week off if you ar...Little Jim___(1) early. Two of pandas were ...in the morning, others read newspapers as soon ...should D. may ( )8. A. the large number B...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&& 修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。&注意:&&& 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。June 12, SundayToday is Sunday. I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him to see a film.And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema at 3:00 pm we found all the tickets had sold out.Then we went to our school and played the football.Later, we were about to go home when we saw our English teacher, Mr. Wang, came through the school gate.He told us we had made many progress in English this term.He also suggested that we read more and wrote more.We promised to him that we would follow his advice.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-辽宁省大连市高三模拟考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。June 12, SundayToday is Sunday. I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him to see a film.And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema at 3:00 pm we found all the tickets had sold out.Then we went to our school and played the football.Later, we were about to go home when we saw our English teacher, Mr. Wang, came through the school gate.He told us we had made many progress in English this term.He also suggested that we read more and wrote more.We promised to him that we would follow his advice.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。June 12, SundayToday is Sunday. I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him to see a film.And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema at 3:00 pm we found all the tickets had sold out.Then we went to our school and played the football.Later, we were about to go home when we saw our English teacher, Mr. Wang, came through the school gate.He told us we had made many progress in English this term.He also suggested that we read more and wrote more.We promised to him that we would follow his advice.”相似的习题。英语改错_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​改​错
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 one early morning 的文章

随机推荐