whose car?的幽默英文幽默哲理小故事故事

幽默英语笑话大全爆笑一:  Jerry went to a psychiatrist. &Doc,& he said, &I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!& Just put yourself in my hands for one year,& said the shrink. &Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears.& How much do you charge?& A hundred dollars per visit.& I'll sleep on it,& said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. &Why didn't you ever come to see me again?& asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10.& &Is that so! How?& He told me to cut the legs off the bed!& Ain't nobody under there now!!!  幽默英语笑话大全爆笑二:  A little old lady goes to the doctor ... and says, &Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent.& The doctor says, &I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week.& The next week the lady goes back. &Doctor,& she says, &I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly.& The doctor says, &Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's start working on your hearing.&  幽默英语笑话大全爆笑三:  Boy: May I hold your hand?  Girl: No thanks,it isn't heavy.幽默英语笑话大全爆笑幽默英语笑话大全爆笑  Boy: Can I buy you a drink?  Girl: Actually I'd rather have the money.  Boy: Is this seat empty?  Girl: Yes,and this one will be if you sit down.幽默英语笑话大全爆笑文章幽默英语笑话大全爆笑出自Haven't I seen you some place before?  Girl: Yes.That's why I won't go there anymore.  Boy: I'd like to call you.Your number?  Girl: It's in the phone book.  Boy: Hi,didn't we go on dates before? Once or twice?  Girl: Must've been once.I never make the same mistake twice.幽默英语笑话大全爆笑笑话大全  Girl: If we become engaged, will you give me a ring?  Boy: Sure,what's your telephone number?  Girl: I think the poorest people are the happiest.  Boy: Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple.
第四篇:《爆笑英语笑话精选大全》
  1、富有的邻居  Rich neighbor  Peter: Our neighborhood was quite rich  Peter:我们的邻居非常富有  Thor: How rich was?  Thor:怎么富有了  Peter: The miniature golf course had caddies  Peter:他最小的一个高尔夫球场都有球童的啊~  2、f there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?& said the sarcastic teacher .  喜爱挖苦人的老师说:&如果在这间教室里面有白痴,就请站起来好吗?&。  After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,  沉默了很久之后,有一名新生就站起来了。  &Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? &enquired the teacher with a sneer.爆笑英语笑话精选大全爆笑英语笑话精选大全  老师就以讥笑的口气问他:&喂, 先生,你为什么认为你自己是个白痴呀?&  &Well ,actually I don't,&said the student ,&but I hate to see you standing up there all byyourself.&  这名学生说:& 唉呀,实际上我才不认为我是个白痴呢,而是我很讨厌看着你一个人站在那里啦。&  3、lawyer opened the door of his BMW,  有一位律师打开他的 BMW 座车车门,  when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.  当时刚好有一辆车子突然驶来撞上车门,而且把它完全给扯了下来。爆笑英语笑话精选大全文章爆笑英语笑话精选大全出自the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.  当警察到达现场的时候,这名律师正在对他的昂贵BMW座车所受到的损害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他满腹牢骚的向警察嘀咕说:  &Officer,look what they've done to my BMW&,he whined.  &警官,你瞧瞧他们对我的 BMW所干的好事啦!&  &You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!&retorted the officer,  这名警官却回嘴说,& 你们这些律师实在太唯物主义了,你真让我觉得恶心!&  &You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!&  &你竟然这么担心你一的笨BMW车子,却没注意到你的左手臂被扯断了&  &Oh my God!& replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,&Where's my Rolex?!&  这名律师最后注意到流着血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之处,他回答说:&哦,我的天哪!我的劳动士手表在哪里呀?&更多关文章:1.英语笑话大全 爆笑2.英语笑话大全爆笑爆笑英语笑话精选大全笑话大全3.爆笑英语笑话精选大全4.英语小笑话大全 爆笑5.爆笑英语笑话大全6.英语笑话大全爆笑长7.英语笑话大全 爆笑带翻译8.爆笑的英语笑话故事
第五篇:《英语小笑话大全爆笑精选》
  1、Our university newspaper runs a weekly question feature. Recently, the question was: &Whose autograph would you most want to have, and why?& As expected, most responses mentioned music or sports stars, or politicians. The best response came from a freshman, who said, &The person who signs my diploma.&  我们大学的校报开办了一个每周一问的专栏。上周的问题是:&你最想要什么人的签名?为什么?&和预计的一样,大部分的回答都是歌星、体育明星或者政治家。但是,最优秀的答案来自一个一新生,他说:&在我毕业证上签字的那个人。&  2、A man was driving to work when a truck ran a stop sign ... hit his car broadside, and knocked him cold. Passerbys pulled him from the wreck and revived him. He began a terrific struggle and had to be tranquilized by the medics. Later, when he was calm, they asked him why he struggled so. He said, &I remember the impact, then nothing. I woke up on a concrete slab in front of a huge, flashing 'Shell' sign. And somebody was standing in front of the 'S.'  有个人开车行驶在上班的路上,一辆卡车闯红灯从侧面撞上了他的车,当时他就不省人事了。路旁的行人把他从车里拉出来并唤醒他。刚一醒过来,他就拼命的挣扎着,最后不得不用了药物才让他镇静下来。过了一会儿,他平静了,别人问他为什么要这么恐怖的挣扎,他说:&被撞之后我就什么都不知道了,当我醒过来,我发现我躺在了路边,前面是一个巨大的广告牌上面闪烁着&壳牌&,但是有个人挡住了那个&S&。&小笑话大全爆笑精选小笑话大全爆笑精选  3、Teacher: Where does God live?  老师:上帝住哪儿?英语小笑话大全爆笑精选文章英语小笑话大全爆笑精选出自I think he lives in our bathroom.  学生:我想他应该住我家浴室。  Teacher: Why do you say that?  老师:为什么这么说?英语小笑话大全爆笑精选笑话大全  Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, &God, are you still in there?&
第六篇:《爆笑英文短篇笑话》
  《I Don't Like an Argument》 我不想争论  &Gerald,&asked the teacher,&what is the shape of the earth?&  &It's round,&answered Gerald.  &How do you know it's round?&continued the teacher.  &All right,it's square then,he replied,I really don't feel like getting into an argument about it!  &杰拉尔德,&老师问:&地球是什么形状?&  &是圆形的,&杰拉尔德回答道。  &你怎么知道是圆的?&老师又问。  &好吧,那它是方的,&学生回答说:&我可不想与你争论这件事情。&  生难词:square adj.平方的,方形的  2  《Two Birds》 两只鸟  Teacher: &Here are two birds,one is a swallow,the other is sparrow.Now who can tell us which is which?&  Student: &I cannot point out but I know the answer.&  Teacher: &Please tell us.&  Student: &The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.&爆笑英文短篇笑话爆笑英文短篇笑话  老师:&这儿有两只鸟,一只是麻雀。谁能指出哪只是燕子,哪只是麻雀吗?&  学生:&我指不出,但我知道答案。&  老师:&请看。&  学生:&燕子旁边的就是麻雀,麻雀旁边的就是燕子。&  生难词:swallow n.燕子 sparrow n.麻雀  3  《Three Turtles》 三只乌龟  Three turtles decided to have a cup of coffee. Just as they got into the cafe, it started to rain.  The biggest turtle said to the smallest one,&Go home and get the umbrella.&爆笑英文短篇笑话文章爆笑英文短篇笑话出自little turtle replied,&I will, if you don't drink my offee.&  &We won't,&the other two promised.  Two years later the big turtle said to the middle turtle,&Well, I guess he isn't coming back,so we might as well drink his coffee.&  Just then a voice called from outside the door,&If you do, I won't go.&  三只乌龟决定去喝咖啡。它们刚到咖啡店的门口,就下起雨来。于是最大的那只乌龟对最小的乌龟说,&回家去取伞吧。&  最小的乌龟说,&如果你们不把我的咖啡喝了,我就去。&  &我们不喝,&另外两只乌龟答应说。  两年后,大乌龟对中乌龟说,&好吧,我猜他肯定不回来了,我们可以把它的咖啡喝掉了。&  正在这时,一个声音从门外传来,&你们要是喝了,我就不去。&  生难词:turtle n.乌龟 biggest adj.最大的  smallest adj.最小的 umbrella n.雨伞  4  英语笑话:三人同舟  Three men were sitting on a park bench. The one in the middle was the others were pretending to fish. They baited imaginary hooks, cast lines and reeled in their catch.  三位男子在公园的长椅土坐着。中间的一个在读报纸,另外两个在假装钓鱼。他们给的鱼钩上鱼饵,放线,并卷线把鱼抓上来。爆笑英文短篇笑话笑话大全  A passing policeman stopped to watch the spectacle and asked the man in the middle if he knew the other two.  一位过路警察驻足观察了这个景象,他问中间的那个男子是否认识其他两位。  &Oh yes,& he said. &They are my friends&  &喔,认识,&他说,&他们是我的朋友&  &In that case,& warned the officer, &you'd better get them out of here!&  &那样的话,&警察告诫说,&你最好把他们从这里弄走。&  &Yes, sir.& the man replied, and he began rowing furiously.  &好的,瞥官。&那男子回答说,接着就开始疯狂地做起划桨的动作来。
关于英语的短笑话大全爆笑由小学生作文网()收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址
频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights ReservedI Understand Him_英语幽默故事_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
I Understand Him
While eating in a restaurant, I reprimanded my four-year-old son for speaking with his mouth full . &Mump umn Kmpfhm,& was all I heard.
  &Drew,& I scolded, &no one can understand a word you're saying.
  &He says he wants some ketchup,& my husband said calmly
  A woman sitting nearby leaned over and asked, &How in the world did you understand him?&
  &I'm a dentist,& my husband explained.
相关信息:
Deciding to do some back-yard landscaping, my father-in-law went to the brickyard to buy quantity of brick. When he asked the salesclerk about the cost, the man replied. &The more you buy, the cheaper...()
Peter was a clever boy. On his first day at school, he learned three words: 1, You and She. The teacher taught him how to make sentences with those words. The teacher said,& I, I (the...()
Three men were sitting on a park bench. The one in the middle was the others were pretending to fish. They baited imaginary hooks, cast lines and reeled in their catch.   A pass...()
A highway patrol officer stopped a speeding motorist. &Don't you know what the blinking lights and siren mean?& he demanded.   &Yes, sir,& replied the driver.   &Then why didn't you pull ove...()
An impoverished graduate student at Clemson University in South Carolina, I was excited when my father informed me that he had bought me a car. Hardly able to contain my enthusiasm, I asked Dad the ty...()
关键字含有“my”的内容:
关键字含有“husband”的内容:
关键字含有“understand”的内容:
关键字含有“you”的内容:
关键字含有“in”的内容:
关键字含有“said”的内容:
关键字含有“woman”的内容:
关键字含有“he”的内容:幽默爆笑英语故事四则_英语笑话
幽默爆笑英语故事四则
学习啦【英语笑话】 编辑:焯杰
  在繁忙的生活中,也要偶尔放松自己的心情。下面学习啦小编为大家带来爆笑故事四则,欢迎大家阅读!
  幽默爆笑:除卡之外
  After many years of wanting an automatic-teller card, I finally got one. The first time I used it was at a bank machine in a nearby college town. A student was there, when I arrived,and I asked him if he'd like to help me figure out the proper procedure.
  多少年来我总盼望有张自动取款卡,现在我终于有了。记得第一次我在大学城附近的一个银行自动提款机上使用我的卡时,我问站在旁边的一个学生,是否能帮我使用这个机器的程序。&当然,&他回答。
  &Sure,&he replied.
  我向他解择说我想存一笔钱。他打断了我说:&我想我帮不了你了,我从未存过钱.&
  I explained that I wanted to make a deposit. He cut me off and said, &I don't think I can help you. I've never made a deposit.&
  幽默爆笑英语故事:分别对待
  On a visit to the United States,Gorbachev met a Russian who had immigrated to this country. &What do you do for a living here?&the Soviet leader asked him.
  在出访美国期间,戈尔巴乔夫遇见了一位移居美国的俄国人。&你在这儿靠什么谋生?&苏联的领导问他。
  &My brother, my sister and I work in a big factory.&
  &我哥、我妹和我在一个大工厂工作.&
  &How do these capitalist bosses treat you?&
  &那儿的资本家对你们怎样?&
  &Just fine,&answered the man.&In fact,if you are walking home from work, the boss picks you up in his big car and drives you to your door. Another time,he treats you to a dinner in an expensive restaurant. Sometimes he takes you home for the weekend and buys you presents.&
  &还不错,&那人回答,&事实上,如果你下班回家,老板会让你搭坐他的豪华车,把你送到家。有时侯,他还请你去豪华的饭店吃一顿。有时候,他邀你到他家去度周末,还送给你礼物。&
  Gorbachev was stunned.&How often does this happen?&
  戈尔巴乔夫很吃惊:&这种事多久有一回?&
  &Well,to me,actually never. But to my sister,several times. &
  &嗯,对我嘛,还没有一次呢。但对我妹妹,已经有好几次了。&
  幽默爆笑英语故事:后知之明
  Several years ago, the Connecticut state police were required to put chains on their tires after the first snowfall.One officer, failing to do so,found himself in a skid that flipped the car over onto its roof.
  几年前,康涅狄格州的警方对警察们有这样一个要求&&在下第一场雪后,把车胎上加上铁链。有一个警官就没这么做,也巧他在一次车子打滑中翻了车,车底朝上。
  A woman called the police station to report the accident. In reply to inquires on the officer's condition,she said,&Well,he seems okay, but you'd better get. someone out here real quick. He's standing on the car,putting chains on the tires !&
  一位妇女给警方打电话报告了这个事玫。在问其该警官的处境时,她报告说:&他看上去没事儿,不过,你们最好快点把他弄走,他正站在车底盘上给轮胎套链子呢!&
  幽默爆笑英语故事:说实话
  One Sunday morning a minister apologized to his congregation for the bandage on his face. &I was thinking about my sermon while shaving,&he explained,& and cut my face.&
  一个星期天的早上,牧师向公众道歉自己脸上的胶布,&刮脸的时候,我在考虑我的说教词,&他解释着,&所以就把脸划破了。&
  Afterward,in the collection plate,he found a note:&Next time,why not think about your face and cut the sermon. &
  布道之后,在捐款盘上,他发现一个纸条,上面写着:&下次,为什么不考虑一下你的脸,而把说教词划了呢?&
本文已影响 人
[幽默爆笑英语故事四则]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
45018人看了觉得好
907人看了觉得好
760人看了觉得好
【英语笑话】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
经典英文幽默故(中英对照).doc32页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
经典英文幽默故(中英对照)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
⊙出门在外
第一次与最后一次
第一次坐飞机
钉子还是苍蝇?
其余的事由我负责
士兵的高招
一个坏印象
⊙工作插曲
你是怎样来的?
三个外科医生
⊙购物传奇
零钱不用找了
⊙军旅趣话
真没想到我已经往回跑了这么远
最好的奖赏
⊙生活空间
好消息和坏消息
世界上最伟大的击剑手
⊙童心快语
睡前祷告词
幸运的母亲
一个数学问题
一切都正常
⊙我爱我家
迪斯尼之族
老夫妻吵架
同样的服务
我还不认识她呢
⊙校园喜剧
数学没及格
钥匙还是接吻
自己做好准备
My First and My Last
First Flight
A Nail Or A Fly?
I'll See to the Rest
Chaude and Cold
A Soldier's Brilliant Idea
New Discovery
A Bad Impression
Sleeping Pills
Imitate Birds
How Did You Ever Get Here
Three Surgeons
One Side of the Case
A Smugglar
Early Shopper
Keep the Change
Three Whistles
Too Polite
Good Points and Bad Points
Midway Tactics
Large Uniforms
Quick Reaction
Visual Training
Speed Limit
West Point
I Didn't Know That I Was So Far Back Already!
None Other Than a Soldier
Best Reward
Good News And Bad News
Perfect Match
The World's Greatest Swordsman
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 英文幽默哲理小故事 的文章

随机推荐