上传于||文档简介
&&新​视​野​大​学​英​语​读​写​教​程u​n​i​t ​q​u​i​z
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩23页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢It was the first day of school. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a little old lady smiling at me. She said, “Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I’m eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?” I laughed and said, “Of course!” And she gave me a big hug. “Why are you in college at such an age?” I asked. She jokingly replied, “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel.” “No seriously.” “I always dreamed of having a college education and now I’m getting one!” We became friends at once. Over the course of the year, Rose easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she was happy with the attention given to her from the other students. At the end of the term we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet(宴会). I’ll never forget what she taught us in her speech. “We do not stop playin we grow old because we stop playing. There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You’ve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don’t even know it! There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don’t do one useful thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything, I will turn eighty-eight. Anybody can grow older. That doesn’t take any ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity to do productive things. Have no regrets(遗憾;后悔). The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what we did, but we regret for things we did not do.” At the year’s end Rose finished the college degree. One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep. Over two thousand college students attended her funeral to honor the wonderful woman!小题1:While meeting Rose at the college for the first time, the author was curious about _______.A.her ageB.her lifeC.her purposeD.her dream小题2:By saying “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel”, Rose was trying to be ___________. A.humorousB.amazingC.confidentD.smart小题3:What else did Rose most probably say at the football banquet?A.“It seems that my young days are over.”B.“Don’t do much in order to stay young.”C.“The people who fear death are those with regrets.”D.“When we are old, we can do nothing.”小题4:The story of Rose in the text shows that ___________.A.it is good to make friends with old peopleB.it is necessary to have a college education for old peopleC.it is important to have a healthy body when people are getting oldD.it is never too late to be what you can possibly be - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:It was the first day of school. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a little old lady smiling at me. She said, “Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I’m eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?” I laughed and said, “Of course!” And she gave me a big hug. “Why are you in college at such an age?” I asked. She jokingly replied, “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel.” “No seriously.” “I always dreamed of having a college education and now I’m getting one!” We became friends at once. Over the course of the year, Rose easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she was happy with the attention given to her from the other students. At the end of the term we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet(宴会). I’ll never forget what she taught us in her speech. “We do not stop playin we grow old because we stop playing. There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You’ve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don’t even know it! There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don’t do one useful thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything, I will turn eighty-eight. Anybody can grow older. That doesn’t take any ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity to do productive things. Have no regrets(遗憾;后悔). The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what we did, but we regret for things we did not do.” At the year’s end Rose finished the college degree. One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep. Over two thousand college students attended her funeral to honor the wonderful woman!小题1:While meeting Rose at the college for the first time, the author was curious about _______.A.her ageB.her lifeC.her purposeD.her dream小题2:By saying “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel”, Rose was trying to be ___________. A.humorousB.amazingC.confidentD.smart小题3:What else did Rose most probably say at the football banquet?A.“It seems that my young days are over.”B.“Don’t do much in order to stay young.”C.“The people who fear death are those with regrets.”D.“When we are old, we can do nothing.”小题4:The story of Rose in the text shows that ___________.A.it is good to make friends with old peopleB.it is necessary to have a college education for old peopleC.it is important to have a healthy body when people are getting oldD.it is never too late to be what you can possibly beIt was the first day of school. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a little old lady smiling at me. She said, “Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I’m eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?” I laughed and said, “Of course!” And she gave me a big hug. “Why are you in college at such an age?” I asked. She jokingly replied, “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel.” “No seriously.” “I always dreamed of having a college education and now I’m getting one!” We became friends at once. Over the course of the year, Rose easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she was happy with the attention given to her from the other students. At the end of the term we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet(宴会). I’ll never forget what she taught us in her speech. “We do not stop playin we grow old because we stop playing. There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You’ve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don’t even know it! There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don’t do one useful thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything, I will turn eighty-eight. Anybody can grow older. That doesn’t take any ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity to do productive things. Have no regrets(遗憾;后悔). The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what we did, but we regret for things we did not do.” At the year’s end Rose finished the college degree. One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep. Over two thousand college students attended her funeral to honor the wonderful woman!小题1:While meeting Rose at the college for the first time, the author was curious about _______.A.her ageB.her lifeC.her purposeD.her dream小题2:By saying “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have kids and then retire and travel”, Rose was trying to be ___________. A.humorousB.amazingC.confidentD.smart小题3:What else did Rose most probably say at the football banquet?A.“It seems that my young days are over.”B.“Don’t do much in order to stay young.”C.“The people who fear death are those with regrets.”D.“When we are old, we can do nothing.”小题4:The story of Rose in the text shows that ___________.A.it is good to make friends with old peopleB.it is necessary to have a college education for old peopleC.it is important to have a healthy body when people are getting oldD.it is never too late to be what you can possibly be科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countries are s小题1: lucky.There is a girl called Xiao Wen. She is 8 years old and lives in a small v 小题2: in Guangxi. When she was young, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too p小题3: to afford the school fees (学费) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. I 小题4: of studying, Xiao Wen worked in the fields with her parents every day. Then Project Hope heard about Xiao Wen. It helped her to go to school. Her wish of study came t 小题5:, and now she is studying in a school.U小题6:, there are many thousands of children who can not go to school .You can join in Project Hope and help these children. You know all the work n小题7: money and Project Hope needs your help.If you give Project Hope ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go to school for a w 小题8: year. With more money, Project Hope can b 小题9: new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a c 小题10: to have a good start in life.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countries are s小题1: lucky.There is a girl called Xiao Wen. She is 8 years old and lives in a small v 小题2: in Guangxi. When she was young, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too p小题3: to afford the school fees (学费) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. I 小题4: of studying, Xiao Wen worked in the fields with her parents every day. Then Project Hope heard about Xiao Wen. It helped her to go to school. Her wish of study came t 小题5:, and now she is studying in a school.U小题6:, there are many thousands of children who can not go to school .You can join in Project Hope and help these children. You know all the work n小题7: money and Project Hope needs your help.If you give Project Hope ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go to school for a w 小题8: year. With more money, Project Hope can b 小题9: new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a c 小题10: to have a good start in life.
Almost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countries are s小题1: lucky.There is a girl called Xiao Wen. She is 8 years old and lives in a small v 小题2: in Guangxi. When she was young, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too p小题3: to afford the school fees (学费) for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. I 小题4: of studying, Xiao Wen worked in the fields with her parents every day. Then Project Hope heard about Xiao Wen. It helped her to go to school. Her wish of study came t 小题5:, and now she is studying in a school.U小题6:, there are many thousands of children who can not go to school .You can join in Project Hope and help these children. You know all the work n小题7: money and Project Hope needs your help.If you give Project Hope ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go to school for a w 小题8: year. With more money, Project Hope can b 小题9: new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. Let’s help the children together and give them a c 小题10: to have a good start in life.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:so小题2:village小题3:poor小题4:Instead小题5:true小题6:Unluckily小题7:needs小题8:whole小题9:build小题10:chance
试题分析:在城市,几乎每个孩子都有机会去上学,但是在农村的孩子,并不都是如此的幸运。短文介绍了广西省的一个小村庄的孩子,小文,因为家庭困难,不能提供学费,因此,待在家中与父母一起在田地间劳动。但是,希望工作帮助了她。最后是号召大家都参与到希望工程来,来帮助这些孩子。小题1:考查词义及语境的理解。联系原文:在城市,几乎每个孩子都有机会去上学,但是,在农村的孩子并不都是如此的幸运。因此明确为如此之意。故填:so小题2:考查名词及语境的理解。结合句意:这有一个女孩叫小文。她现在八岁,居住在广西省的一个小村庄。通过短文描述为村庄之意。故填:village小题3:考查形容词及语境的理解。联系原文:她想去上学,但是她不能去,因为她的家庭太穷以至于不能交得起学费,因此她不得不待在家里。考查固定句型:too……to…… 太……而不能……故填:poor小题4:考查词义及语境的理解。 分析原文:小文每天工作在田地间,取代了去学习。考查固定短语:instead of 代替。故填:Instead小题5:考查形容词及语境的理解。联系句意:希望工程听说了小文的事情,帮助她去上学了。小文学习的梦想实现了。考查固定短语:实现come true.故填:true小题6:考查副词及语境的理解。分析句意:不幸的是,这还有成千上万的孩子们不能去上学。请大家加入希望工程来帮助这些孩子们。所有的工作都需要钱。结合下文,还有那么多的孩子们没能去上学,表示多么不幸呀。故填:Unluckily小题7:考查情态动词及语境的理解。分析句意:不幸的是,这还有成千上万的孩子们不能去上学。请大家加入希望工程来帮助这些孩子们。所有的工作都需要钱。每一项希望工程的事情都需要钱。需要为need,故填:needs小题8:考查词义及语境的理解。分析句意:如果你每年给希望工程300元钱,它就能让一名孩子上学一年。用这些钱,希望工程能建筑新的学校,买学习用品。让我们一起帮助这些孩子们,给他们一个开始新的生活的机会。分析:三百元钱是一个孩子一整年的学习费用。故填:whole小题9:考查动词及语境的理解。分析句意:如果你每年给希望工程300元钱,它就能让一名孩子上学一年。用这些钱,希望工程能建筑新的学校,买学习用品。让我们一起帮助这些孩子们,给他们一个开始新的生活的机会。分析:学校一定是修建的。故填:build小题10:考查名词及语境的理解。分析句意:如果你每年给希望工程300元钱,它就能让一名孩子上学一年。用这些钱,希望工程能建筑新的学校,买学习用品。让我们一起帮助这些孩子们,给他们一个开始新的生活的机会。故填:chance知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 howoldishe 的文章

随机推荐