我有关父母亲的作文房间英语作文60

求一篇英语作文(急!!!)根据下列提示写一篇60词左右的作业;Tony明天和父母去度假,他给朋友李雷留言。询问李雷他是否介意帮助他做一些事情。内容可以包括;照看房子,打扫房间,喂养宠物,浇花等等,自由想象。开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数内。列如takc care of my house clean my room feed my pet water the flowers DcarLiLei,My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow. I need your help
艾玛士≈Z4o
Hallo, LILEI, because of i need going on vacation in tomorrow with my parents. so, do you mind help me take care of my house.you can help me to clean the room and feed my pet, or water my flowers.i will so thank you if you help me doing this thing. so if i came back home, I will take the gift for you, Thank you.
古英语的由来早期日耳曼人西支部落(盎格鲁族、撒克逊族、朱特族和弗里西族)移民到英格兰,英语就是从他们的语言中变化继承下来。据《盎格鲁撒克逊编年史》记载,公元449年左右,不列颠群岛国王伏提庚(Vortigern)邀请“盎格鲁亲戚们”来帮助他对抗皮克特人,于是他赐予盎格鲁族东南部的领土作为回报。随后他又进一步寻求支援,撒克逊族、盎格鲁族与朱特族人便纷纷前来。《编年史》记...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码和父母沟通英语作文
和父母沟通英语作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:英语作文-沉溺网络而忽略与父母的沟通
书面表达(满分25分)
“Can’t talk now—I am chatting.”
上图反映的是网络时代所出现的一些问题, 有些孩子沉溺于网上交流而忽视了与父母的沟通。请你根据对漫画的理解用英文写一篇短文。该文应包含以下要点:
1. 该漫画告诉了我们什么;
2. 你对此现象的看法;
3. 我们该如何主动和父母亲沟通。
1. 表达时要适当发挥想象,不要仅作简单描述。
2. 词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。
3. 文中不得提及本人的相关信息。
参考词汇: 漫画caricature
Modern technology has many advantages. While we enjoy the fun and convenience of the Internet, we also experience some new problems. This caricature describes one of them.
caricature
cartoon and comics
在网上:on line
on the Internet
in the virtual world
in the virtual reality
现实里:in the real life
in the real world
in reality
上网成瘾:be addicted to sth.
can’t help oneself doing sth.
be in too deep /be too deep in sth.
网络活动:play video games
chat on line
chat on the QQ
chat on the MSN
watch TV series via Internet
影响: have an (good / bad) impact on sb.
Have an (positive / negative) effect on sb.
To exert influence on sb.
To affect sb.
To influence sb.
忽略: neglect
重视: lay emphasis on
to emphasize
attach importance to
consider…of great importance
think of…. as an important role in
沟通: to communicate with sb.
The lack of communication
to sit down and talk
To create a harmonious atmosphere in our family life
to keep harmony
Modern technology has many advantages. While we enjoy the fun and convenience of the Internet, we also experience some new problems. This caricature describes one of them. In this caricature, a boy is sitting in front of a computer. He is so busy chatting on line that he is impatient with the woman, perhaps his mother, who comes to him asking him to do her a favor.
From my point of view, the Internet has placed a negative impact on the family. In the first place, it is obvious the boy fails to maintain the balance between the virtual world and the real life. He places too much emphasis on the chatting on line while overlooking the real communication with his mother. Under these circumstances, numerous family problems will inevitably take place, such as misunderstanding, quarrels etc. In the second place, the boy has been too addicted to the Internet, which must violate his daily routines. He is likely to sit up too late. He is likely to get up too late. And he is likely to neglect his studies, for example, without handing in his homework on time. What is worse, he refuses to meet his mother’s necessary requirements, and consequently he hurts his mother’s feeling a lot.
Of course, the virtual reality has been playing an important part in our modern life. we cannot stop the quickened pace of scientific development. What we can do is (to) strike a better balance between the two poles. On the one hand, we are supposed to plan the time wisely. After spending most of time on school assignments and homework, we can spend one hour or two on the Internet a week. As a high school student, too much time spent on line will lead to failure in exams. On the other hand, we are expected to offer helps to our parents rather than wait for their asking. More important, we should be always ready to talk with our parents, which can ease their minds and removes the worries. Only in this way can a harmonious atmosphere be created in the family life.篇二:初中英语作文专项训练
提纲类作文专项训练
1. 【2014年福建省龙岩市中考】
英语课上,老师向同学们介绍了2013年度“最美孝心少年”的感人事迹,你
深受感动。请你用英语写一则日记,写出自己的感受。
内容要点及要求:
1. 表明自己将向“孝心少年”学习;
2. 你将在日常生活、学习中做些什么来孝敬父母;
3. 词数:80左右。开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词(可选用):learn from, respect, care for, do some housework, study hard
Monday, June 30
This morning, our English teacher told us some stories about “the most beautiful
filial piety youth in 2013 ”.
2. 【2014年湖南省长沙市中考】
随着年龄的增长,不少青少年发现越来越难与父母沟通和交流,各方面的分
歧使两代人之间的关系日益紧张。请围绕该话题用英语谈谈你的看法。
要求:(1)内容包括
①分析这种现象产生的主要原因;
②提出解决该问题的具体建议。
(2)字数:60-80字
(3)短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。
3. 【2014年湖南省娄底市中考】
请根据表格内Zhang Ying的一些表现的提示用英语写一篇短文,把她介绍给
你的外国朋友Mary。
要求:1、语言要通顺,表达要正确。
2、文章要求包含表格中的所有提示。
3、词数不少于60个英语单词。
4、文章开头结尾已给出,不计入词数。
4. 【2014年辽宁省沈阳市中考】
某英文报刊开辟中学生栏目,请你以 Reading Comic Strips is____为题写一篇小短文,为报社投稿(词数 80-100)。步骤与要点如下:
1.确定主题,并在文中说明
2.围绕主题,进行叙述;
3.讲述一段与主题有关的故事或经历。
要求:1.补全标题(参考词汇: my pleasure等);
2.字迹工整,内容完整连贯,语言准确规范;
3.鼓励写出真情实感,对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分.短文开头已给出,不计
4.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照图文中的内容,但不可
以直接引 用图文中的句子;
5.作文中不要出现考生和相关人物的真实校名和姓名.
Reading Comic Strips is ______
There are many kinds of stories in comic strips. In my opinion, reading comic strips is
5. 【2014年内蒙古包头市、乌兰察布市中考】假设你是李华,请在答题卡相应
位置用英语给你的美国笔友Jim写一封电子邮件,告诉他以下事情:
1.感谢他给你寄来的那些书。你非常喜欢它们,每晚睡前都会读几页。请他
下次来信时给你介绍一些美国的节日。
2.非常盼望与他面对面交谈,所以希望他明年夏天能来你的家乡。你愿意作
他的导游。你们可以一起参观一些有趣的地方。
3.顺便问一下,这些天他是否在电视中看世界杯。
注意事项:
1.文中不得出现涉及考生真实信息的人名、地名等内容。
2.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
3.词数70—110,开头结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:
邮寄:mail/post v.
导游:guide n.
世界杯:the World Cup
How is it going?
6. 【2014年内蒙古呼和浩特市中考】良好的生活与学习习惯对我们的成长是非
常重要的。请从以下的习惯中选择一个你以前做得不够好,但现在已具备的好习
惯,谈一谈你养成这个习惯的过程及收益。
要求:1)不使用真实的校名、人名等相关信息;
2)内容完整,书写整齐;
3)80词左右;
4)文章的开头已给出,但不计入总词数。
My good habit
____________________________________________ is my good habit.
1. 养宠物狗可给人带来快乐,消减孤独与烦恼,陪伴并帮助家人解决一些
2. 养宠物狗会占用很多时间。宠物狗有一定危险性,有时会伤害孩子。另外,
它会给家人和邻居带来噪音,污染周围环境等。
注意:不要将上述所给的提示直接译成英文,要适当发挥或调整。 词数约
80左右。(句首已给出的部分不计入总词数)
How Do You Like Pet Dogs?
Every morning, we can see many kinds of pet dogs led by the persons who walk
around. Pet dogs have become a part of their lives. I think
8.【2014年山东省临沂市中考】
请以“My favorite teacher”为题,根据以下提示,用英语写一篇不少于60词
的短文。标点符号不占格。
提示 (短文须包含下列要点): 1. What subject does your favorite teacher teach?
2. What does he/she look like? And how about his/her personal traits(性格)? 3. Tell a story about how he/she helped you.
4. What do you want to say to him/her when you meet in the future?
注意:短文中, 老师的姓名请一律使用Mr Wang或Ms Wang,不得出现任
何真实人名、校名及其它相关信息, 否则不予评分。
My favorite teacher
(注意:短文中不得出现任何人名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。) The following sentence patterns are for reference only. ( 以下句型仅供参考) ? I hope to /I hope that...
? Perhaps I will...
? It will be exciting / necessary / terrible to ...
10.【2014年四川省乐山市中考】 近日,《中国健康月刊》对全国1306 名15 岁以下学生进行了调查,发现40.74%的孩子
有龋齿。为此,在全国牙齿关爱日到来前,请你根据以下要点,结合自己的体会,给校报英
语专栏写一篇短文,谈谈如何保护牙齿。
1. 每天早晚刷牙; 2. 有蛀牙及早看医生;3. 有龅牙可戴牙套;
4. 健康饮食(蔬菜、水果……)。注意:1. 词数:80 词左右;开头已给出,不计入总词数;2. 应覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;3. 参考词汇: tooth decay 蛀牙;crooked teeth 龅牙; braces n. 牙套。
Teeth problems are common among children. A study on China Health Monthly recently showed that 40.74% of 1,306 Chinese students under age 15 had decayed teeth.
11.【2014年四川省内江市中考】
以下是Nick Vujicic的基本信息,请根据这些信息和要求,写一篇英语短文,向篇三:英语作文训练
英语作文训练
一、你将代表学校参加扬州市中学生英语演讲比赛,演讲的题目是Learning to get along with
2)必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥; 3)词数:100词左右(演讲稿的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数) 4)不得使用真实姓名和校名等。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today my topic is Learning to get along with our parents.
These days, most of us feel it is hard to get along with our parents.
? These days,most of us feel it is hard to get along with our parents. We easily get angry for no reason and even don’t talk to them for days.
I think the causes are as follows. First, our parents only care about our marks and it makes stressed. Secondly, we are unwilling to communicate with them.
It’s time for us to change. First, we can communicate with them by sharing our joys and worries with them. Then, we can help do some housework to show our love for them. Finally, we should keep a balance between our school work and hobbies so that they won’t feel worried about us.
? That’s all for my speech.Thank you!
二、某校刊英文专栏征集有关青少年健康话题的文章,请根据以下图示,以How to Keep Healthy为题写一篇征文。
名称;挥;
3、词数:80词左右。
___________________________________________________________________________________ 1、文中不能出现考生的真实姓名以及学校2、必须包括图示中1-3项内容,可适当发 How to Keep Fit
As we all know,health is very important.But how to keep fit? Firstly, we should have a good diet.That’s eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, but less junk food. Drink more water instead of coke or other unhealthy drinks. Secondly, it's good for us to take more exercise, such as running, walking, ball games and so on. At last, we should learn to relax ourselves. We can listen to some light music, chat with families or friends and have a good sleep. To keep fit is not difficult if you care it a lot.
三、目前,很多城市正在积极创建全国文明城市,请你以校学生会的名义就“创建文明城市”这一主题,根据下列提示写一封倡议书。(为配合我市“礼仪宜宾(Charm Yibin)”活动的开展,某学校开展以“How to behave well?”为主题的英语作文比赛,请你以一名初中学生的身份写一篇60--80词的短文参赛。
内容包括:1. 守时,不说脏话;2. 礼貌待人,热心助人;3. 遵守交通规则,不乱扔垃圾;)4. ??)
要点提示:
1、 爱护花草树木;
2、 不在公共场所随地吐痰、乱扔垃圾;
3、 遵守交通规则;
4、 尊敬师长,礼貌待人;
5、 团结友爱,助有为乐;??
1、 字数在80字左右,倡议书应包含所有要点;不要逐句翻译,但可适当发挥。
2、 倡议书的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
3、 参考词汇:traffic rules交通规则;respect vt.尊敬
Dear schoolmates,
Our City is trying to set up a national civilized (文明的)city. We know it includes excellent environment and good behavior. So we middle school students can do something for it. ___ How to behave well?
As a student in …, we should behave well. First, I think it’s very important to do everything on time and keep promises. Never lie to others or say dirty words. Next we should be polite to others and ready to help people in need. Then we’d better not talk loudly in public. Don’t throw litter or spit anywhere. And remember to obey traffic rules.
Finally, learn to work with others. We need good team work in our life. __
四,2012年湖北咸宁中考英语作文范文
为配合我市举行的&6·5世界环境日&万人骑自行车城区环游活动,请你写一篇以&Lower Carbon(低碳), Happier Life&为主题的英语短文。(以上背景内容无需表述)
短文要点如下:
1.在6月5日自己骑自行车上学,父母骑车上班;
2.在家使用节能灯;减少洗澡淋浴时间;
3.将用过的课本留给下届学生;
4.请你就此话题补充1-2个个人做法。
1.不要逐词翻译;
2.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名;
3.词数80左右;短文标题和首尾句已给出,不计入词数。
参考词汇:
energy-saving lamp
lower grades
【答案】Lower carbon, happier life
It's our duty to save the environment. I will go to school by bike or on foot instead of taking the bus on June 5. And I will also ask my parents
to ride bikes to work that day. At home, we will use energy-saving lamps and spend less time when we are taking a shower. Don't throw away the used textbooks and leave them to the students of lower grades. At the same time, I will tell my parents to take bags when they are shopping.(I will turn off the lights before leaving.)
Lower carbon, happier life. Let's take actions.
五,2012年湖南娄底中考英语作文范文
Zhou Hui和Ge Bin是&一帮一&活动中结成的一对学习伙伴。 Zhou Hui在Ge Bin的帮助下有了明显的进步。请根据下表信息写一篇60字左右的短文。(开
One possible version
We are very glad that Zhou Hui has made great progress. But in the past he didn't listen carefully in class. He also liked to play computer games every day. Ge Bin is Zhou ?Hui's? classmate and friend. He tried his best to make Zhou Hui be interested in his study and help him with his study after school. With his help, Zhou Hui studies very hard and gets on well with his classmates now.篇四:高考英语作文
假设你正在参加全省中学生英语演讲比赛,请你针对有些父母经常翻看孩子日记或书包
这一现象,写一篇演讲稿,陈述你的观点。
演讲稿的主要内容应包括:
·认为同学们不必为此苦恼;
·希望能够体谅父母的苦衷;
·建议与父母进行交流和沟通。
1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
[高考满分作文]
Good moming, ladies and gentlemen,
Some of us are having problem with our parents, as they often look into our school bags or read
our diaries.I fully understand why we are not comfortable aboutit,but there's no need to feel too
sad. Our parents are checking our bags or diaries to make sure we're not getting into any trouble.
They have probably heard some horrible stories about other kids and thought we might do the same.
Or perhaps they just want to connect with us but are doing it all wrong.
My suggestion is: Tell them
we want them to trust us as much as we'd like to trust them.
If you don't think you can talk to them,
write them a letter and leave it lying around-they are bound to read it.
Thank you!
满分作文 2(2007年江西卷)
你所在的班级将要举办一次主题为“What Can We Do for Our School?”的英语演讲比赛。 请写一篇英语演讲稿,要求从以下4方面中任选1—2个进行阐述,并举例加以说明。
1.关心他人;
2.美化校园;
3.爱护学校设施;
4.营造良好的学习氛围。
1.不要在书面表达中出现所在学校的校名和本人姓名;
2.词数:100左右;
3.参考词汇:爱心-love and care;校园-campus;设施-facilities;氛围-envlronment。 Hello,boys and girls,
It's nice to speak about what we can do for our school,and I think each of us can do something.
The first thing we can do is to make our campus more beautiful.
Every one of us may plant a tree
in the school, or organize a thorough cleaning on the campus.
We can also form a good habit of
putting the rubbish in the trashcan. The second thing we can do is to protect the facilities in our
school. When we leave the classroom, we should never forget to tum off the light or close the door.
We should not leave the tap water running or waste any materials in the laboratory class.
If everyone does one thing for our school, I believe we will tum our school into a better place to
study and live in.
Thank you for listening !
满分作文 3(2009年天津卷)
假设你是晨光中学的学生会主席李华。学生会将举办每年一度的英语演讲比赛,本年度的主题为“The English Novel I Like Best”。作为组织者,你将在演讲比赛开幕时发言,请你根据以下提示用英语写一篇发言稿。
1.说明比赛的意义,如提高英语听说能力,养成读书的习惯等;
2.说明比赛的注意事项,如每人演讲不超过5分钟,语言流利,发音准确等;
3.预祝比赛圆满成功。
1.词数:不少于100词;
2.可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯。
[高考满分作文]
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
Welcome to this year's English speech competition. This annual event has been held in our
school for years.
It has played an important role in improving our English listening and speaking
The topic for this year's competition is &The English Novel I Like Best.”It is aimed at helping
us develop the habit of reading.
As the organizer,I hope today's competition will become a platform
for us to share our reading experience and to develop our interest in English language and culture.
the competition, each speaker will have five minutes to give his or her speech. And the speaker is
expected to keep to the topic and speak clearly, loudly and fluently with correct pronunciation. Wish
all the speakers a great success!
Thank you!
满分作文 2(2007年江西卷)
你所在的班级将要举办一次主题为“What Can We Do for Our School?”的英语演讲比赛。 请写一篇英语演讲稿,要求从以下4方面中任选1—2个进行阐述,并举例加以说明。
1.关心他人;
2.美化校园;
3.爱护学校设施;
4.营造良好的学习氛围。
1.不要在书面表达中出现所在学校的校名和本人姓名;
2.词数:100左右;
3.参考词汇:爱心-love and care;校园-campus;设施-facilities;氛围-envlronment。 Hello,boys and girls,
It's nice to speak about what we can do for our school,and I think each of us can do something.
The first thing we can do is to make our campus more beautiful.
Every one of us may plant a tree
in the school, or organize a thorough cleaning on the campus.
We can also form a good habit of
putting the rubbish in the trashcan. The second thing we can do is to protect the facilities in our
school. When we leave the classroom, we should never forget to tum off the light or close the door.
We should not leave the tap water running or waste any materials in the laboratory class.
If everyone does one thing for our school, I believe we will tum our school into a better place to
study and live in.
Thank you for listening !
【51Test.NET - 高考满分作文】
无忧考网为大家整理的高考英语满分作文:通知,希望对大家有所帮助!!
学生会要组织一次音乐周活动,在五月的第一周举办。活动包括演唱流行歌曲,演奏古典和民间音乐和一个音乐比赛。如果你想演奏古典和民间音乐,请自带乐器。本次活动不提供乐器。
Dear students,
The Student Union is going to organize a music week. It is in the first week of May. The activities include singing pop songs, playing classical and folk music, and a musical competition. If you want to play classical and folk music, please bring musical instruments with you. No instruments are supplied. In the musical
competition you will be asked to listen to part of a song or a piece of music and then tell where it is from. If you are interested in the activities and want to take part in any of them, please come to the Student Union to sign up before April 20th. The place for the activities will be announced later.
Come to the great fun!
Student Union
亲爱的同学们:
学生会要组织一次音乐周活动,在五月的第一周举办。活动包括演唱流行歌曲,演奏古典和民间音乐和一个音乐比赛。如果你想演奏古典和民间音乐,请自带乐器。本次活动不提供乐器。在音乐比赛中你会听到一首歌或一段曲子的片断,然后说出它的出处。如果你对此次活
动感兴趣,想参加任何一项活动,请于4月20日前来学生会报名。活动地点后时通知。 来快乐吧!
April 10, 2003
Dear students,
Good news! The Student Union decides to hold a music week in the first week of May. The activities include singing pop songs, playing classical and folk music. If you play music, you yourself need to bring musical instruments. There is also a musical contest in the activities. In the contest the attenders will first listen to part of a song or a piece of music and then tell where it comes from. If you would like to take part in the activities,please come to the Student Union to sign up before April 20th. The place for the activities will be announced later.
Come to have fun!
Student Union
亲爱的同学们:
好消息!学生会决定在五月的第一周举办一次音乐周活动。活动包括演唱流行歌曲,演奏古典和民间音乐。如果你想演奏音乐,你需要自带乐器。活动中还有一个音乐比赛,比赛中参赛者首先会听一首歌或一段曲予的片断,然后说出它的出处。如果你想参加活动,请于4月20日前来学生会报名。活动地点后时通知。
An announcement about English speech contest
关于英语演讲比赛的通知
Annoucement.
Boys and girls,
Attention please, there will be an English speech contest held by city TV station on Oct 4th 36.According to the requirements, students in senior one and senior two can entry the contest. Different kinds of topics are welcome, but should be written by your own and each school is allowed to enter 5 names for the contest. Aftereach school is tried, our school is going to hold the tried on Sep 25th. Those will be good for your spoken English. Pls don't hesitate to enter your names. Thank you.
。篇五:八年级下册英语作文复习及范文
八年级下册英语作文复习及范文
假如你是李明,你的朋友Peter即将面临中考,然而他却深感压力巨大,寝食难安,情绪低落,学习效率低下。请你写一封信给他提一些有益的建议,帮助他调整心态,提高学习效率,轻松迎考。
要点如下:1.学会放松(体育锻炼,听音乐……)2、健康饮食 3、充足睡眠 4.学会沟通 注意:1、次数80词左右。(文章的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数)
2、可适当的发挥,但必须包含以上要点。
Dear Peter,
Don’t worry about your study too much. First, you should learn how to relax yourself. I think doing more sports is good for your health. Listening to music is also a good way to relax. And I think it’s necessary to have healthy eating habits. Please remember to have breakfast every morning. It can give you enough energy to study for the whole morning. You’d better go to bed early and have enough sleep. It will keep you active during the day. Finally, I think you should talk with your friends, parents, or teachers often. Tell them about your thoughts and feelings. Try to get help from them.
I hope you can stay in good spirits and study better.
(A)假设你是晨光中学的李华。你校拟选拔一些优秀的学生,利用暑假到晨曦希望小学为学生辅导英语。你希望参加此次活动。请根据提示给校评选组写一封申请信。80词左右。
1. 对此次活动的认识(如对本人、学生和学校的益处)
2. 个人优势(如性格、独立生活能力、语言能力等)
3. 你的(如怎样辅导等)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m Li Hua from Class One, Grade Two. I am writing to apply [?’pla?] (申请)for the opportunity to help the students in Chenxi Hope School with their English. They can improve their English during the summer vacation. Meanwhile [‘mi:nwa?l]( 同时), I can learn how to get along well with the students and benefit[‘ben?f?t]( 利益) the whole school. I’m kind, outgoing and always ready to help others. I wash clothed and make beds by myself to develop independence [?nd?’pend?ns]( 独立). English is my favorite subject and I have won several prizes in English contests. So I think that I am qualified [‘kw?l?fa?d] (有资格的)for the position.
(B)假如你是来自一中的学生李明,你很喜欢动物,可是现在很多动物的数量在逐渐减少。 请以“I Want to Be A Volunteer of Protecting Animals”为题写一篇演讲稿。
内容提示:1、你的性格是什么样的?2、你为了保护动物都做过什么?3、作为一名志愿者,你需要做什么?
要求:1、词数100左右,演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2、所写演讲稿必须包括所有要点,自由发挥内容必须围绕主题。3、文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。
I Want to Be A Volunteer of Protecting Animals
Good morning, everyone. My name is Li Ming, a student from No. 1 Middle School. As we
know, animals are our good friends. However, as we can see, some animals, especially rare animals, are becoming fewer and fewer.
In order to protect these animals, I want to be a volunteer. I’m active and outgoing. I like animals, such as cats, dogs, rabbits as well as everything related [r?’le?t?d] to(与 ... 相关) animals, like newspapers, magazines and videos. I often take part in the activities of protecting animals. For example, last month I presented a show called Stopping Hunting. Many people came and supported me.
To be a good volunteer, I need to do more, I’ll read more books about animals. Meanwhile, I will join a club whose aim is to protect animals.
I believe I can do the work well, I hope you can give me the chance.
That’s all. Thank you.
目前,有不少中学生不做家务,一些父母认为:中学生学习负担重,首要任务是学习。再者,中学生也不知道怎样做家务。请你就此用英文给一家报社写一篇80词左右的短文,阐述你的观点和看法。
Nowadays, some students don’t help their parents do housework at home.
Some parents love their children too much and don’t let them work at home. On the one hand, they think that their children are too busy with their studies and expect them to do well in their lessons only. On the others hand, they think their children don’t know how to do the housework. However, I think students should help their parents do housework at home. First, that can develop their love for work. Next, that can help them understand their parents better. Last and the most important, that can help them improve their ability to live.
随着年龄的增长,青少年逐渐向脱离父母的束缚,但是遇到烦恼和问题的时候又需要有人帮忙提供建议。那么从青少年的角度,你觉得如何才能和父母沟通的更好。请根据以上提示写一篇不少于80词的短文。
With the growth of teenagers, they don’t want to depend on their parents. But when they face problems, they need someone to give them suggestions. Should teenagers share their secrets with their parents ?
In my opinion, parents are the right persons to share secrets with. We teenagers are too young to make important decisions, or at least, we need suggestions when we need to make a decision. Parents have rich experiences and their rich experiences will help us take the right direction.
Therefore, we need to have a better communication with our parents. There is no doubt that the bigger we grow , the better understanding we should have with our parents.
假如你是某中学的一名学生。6月3日,是星期五,在放学回家的公交车上,你所经历的一件事让你印象深刻。请根据以下要点用英语写一篇日记。
要点:1、一位老爷爷和十来岁孙子上了车,老人拿着书包和小提琴。
2、你给老人让座,老人的孙子却坐了下来,老人只得站在旁边。
3、孩子大声喊着向老人要水喝,并将空水瓶扔到车上。
4、你认为孩子应该尊敬、照顾老人,保持环境整洁。
要求:1、词数:80---100。2、日记开头已给出,不计入总词数。3、要点齐全,行文连贯,可适当发挥。
June 3, Friday
On my way home on the bus, I saw an old man get on with his grandson of about ten. He was carrying the boy’s schoolbag and violin. I gave my seat to the old man at once. However, the boy sat down first. The old man had to stand nearby. After a while, the boy shouted to his grandfather for water and then dropped the empty bottle on the bus.
When a saw this, I got angry. I think the boy should not only respect and take care of the old man but also keep the environment clean.
你准备参加学校“英语角”开展的“用英语将故事”活动,你选取了“曹冲称象”这个大家熟悉的故事。请根据下边图片内容,用英语写一篇80词左右的小短文。
How Cao Chong Had the Elephant Weighted
One day somebody sent Cao Cao an elephant.Cao Cao wanted to know how heavy the elephant was,but there was nothing big enough to weigh it on.Cao Chong told his father he could weigh the elephant if he had a big boat and a lot of heavy stones.Cao Cao and some other people were very surprised,but still he ordered his men to get everything ready.When they led the elephant down into the boat,the water came up,then Cao Chong marked the water line.Then they drove the elephant onto the bank and put the heavy stones in the boat until the water came up to the same line.At last,Cao Chong told the men to weigh each of the stones.In this way,he weighed the elephant.
受某英文报的委托,你最近对初中生的英语阅读兴趣做了一次调查。请根据以下信息,用英语为该报写一篇80词的短文。短文的标题和首句已给出。
调查内容:在新闻、故事、科普、学习方法四中英文文章中,学生最喜欢哪一种
调查范围:长春市10所中学调查对象:初中生
调查人数:1000
调查方式:访谈
调查结果:(见下图)
选择各类英语文章人数的百分比
The survey of reading interests
Recently a survey has been done to find out the reading interests of middle school students. In this survey, one thousand middle school students from ten schools in Changchun were interviewed. They were asked which they liked reading most among the four kinds of English
article: news, stories, popular science articles and articles about learning methods.
The survey shoes that more than half of the students like to read news most. Twenty-six percent of the students say that English stories their favorites. Only seven percent of the students are most interested in reading articles about learning methods. However, the number of students who enjoy reading popular science articles doubles that of who prefer reading articles about learning methods.
“中国汉字听写大会”的热播引起了人们对汉语书写的关注。假如你校将举办一次演讲比赛,请你以“传递书写文明,领略汉字之美”为主题写一篇演讲稿。内容必须包括:
1. 分析汉字书写处在的问题何原因:书写能力下降,键盘的使用。
2. 表达汉字的重要性:提高书写意识,感受汉字之美,传承中华文化。
3. 提出提高汉字书写能力的方法:端正书写态度,开展书写竞赛。
参考词汇:中国汉字Chinese characters
传递pass on
书写竞赛writing competition 注意:1、语言通顺,意思连续,条理清晰,书写规范,可适当发挥。
2、词数80左右,开头结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
Boys and girls, have you ever experience this moment? You pick up a pen and start to write down, but you can’t remember what the characters look like.
It seems that Chinese characters are in danger. Most people now communicate with each other by e-mail or on QQ instead of writing letters. As a result they forget what a Chinese character looks like.
Chinese people must understand the importance of Chinese characters, and it’s our duty to pass on Chinese culture. What’s more, we can feel the beauty of them. When we do homework, we must try to write carefully. More writing competitions can be held to help us write correctly.
By studying Chinese characters, a window to Chinese culture and history is open to you.
假如你是吉姆,上周末你和父母乘飞机去海南度假了。请以A wonderful trip to Hainan为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。
A wonderful trip to Hainan
Have you ever been to Hainan? Well, I have been there. Last weekend I had a wonder trip to Hainan with my parents. We went there by plane. The weather was warm. We visited many interesting places, such as Tianya Haijiao, which means “the edge of the shy and the rim of the sea”, and Wanquan River. We went swimming, fishing and diving there. We also enjoyed the delicious food there. The long white beaches there were very beautiful. I lay on the beach to relax myself quietly. We had a great time. Though we were tired, we all felt very happy.
(A)从去年开始,国家启动了“文明餐桌行动,”号召全体人民“文明用餐,节俭惜福”。我们中学生应当在这些行为中该做些什么呢?请根据下列要求,联系实际,适当发挥。以“Save Food and Eat Healthily”为题,写一篇80词左右的英语短文。
要求:1、条理清晰,有表明自己观点的句子。
2、书写工整,句式规范,标点符号和大小写使用正确。
3、短文尽量包括提示内容,可适当发挥,但不能出现真实的人名、地名。开头结尾已经给
出,不计入总词数。
Save Food and Eat Healthily
Our government has called on the people to save food and eat healthily so that we can enjoy our happy life. As middle school students, it’s out duty to do something for it.
To save food, we should remember that at any time we should eat up all the food and shouldn’t waste any food. Especially, when we dine out, we should order the food that we can rightly eat. Because many people in our country don’t have enough food to eat.
To eat healthily, we should eat healthy food instead of junk food. It’s good for our health to eat a balanced diet. We’d better eat at school or at home if we have time.
At last, we hope that we all work together at once.
(B)老师让学生们讨论网上购物(Internet shopping)的利(advantage)弊(disadvantage),请你根据下面的信息代表你们组。80词左右。
好处:很方便,24小时营业,不用排队(queue up)
不足:看你见实物,不能享受和朋友一起购物的乐趣……
Internet shopping is a new way of shopping. It has lots of advantages. Firstly, it’s convenient. You can shop whenever you like, because the online shops are open 24 hours a day and you do not have to queue up. Secondly, it is often cheaper to buy goods on the Internet and it is also easy to find what you are looking for.
However, there are some disadvantages, too. You can not see the real products or check their quality. Also, you will not enjoy walking around the shops and talking with your friends.
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 父母亲的爱作文 的文章

随机推荐