「I 服了 you」用服务员英语怎么说说

热门文章最新文章经常有人说:I 服了 U 那么地道的英文应该怎么说?
qcMB06NS15
i服了u是将中文“我服了你”中的主语及宾语简单置换而来,所以我认为翻译成英文该是“you defeat me”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I follow you
You defeat me.
I服了U其实没有这句英语,都是那些人看黄飞鸿的时候,十三姨要黄飞鸿每天对自己说“I love you.(我爱你)”,而黄飞鸿又不知道意思,只能勉强模仿发音,从他口里念出来就变成了“爱老虎油”,结果现在有的人就把“love”给反过来读,就成了现在的“I服了U”。如果你硬要翻译的话就按楼上说的翻译吧。...
楼上的是猪啊
扫描下载二维码您的位置:&&
目前流行的「你懂的」应该如何翻译成英文?
提這個問題是為自己糾錯。之前我在另外的回答裡說「彪悍的人生不需要解釋」可以約等於英文的 ’nuff said。現在看來,真正對應於 ’nuff said 的應該是這句「你懂的」。
Hey,on your 3 o’clock.You know what I mean.
快看你的三点钟方向,你懂的。
(有辣妹)
“Enough said.”
我也觉得是You got it.
—————————————————————————–
后来我问了一下我们外教,他说应该是You know,只是语气上是暗示别人你也知道的意思。个人感觉有些“中国特色”的东西在外国找不到对应的原型,所以很难翻译。
you know what i mean..貌似更适合。。
因为讲英文的人用you know 频率太高了,随时都在用,完全没有我们 ‘你懂的’ 那么内涵的意思。
你懂的。。何等意味深长啊。。。
as we all know…
德语的Du weiss schon.和“你懂的”完全对应。
我在“好汉两个半”德语版第一季第22集里听到过这句话,有心人找一下英语原版就行了。那句是Alan说的,在前三分钟里。
——–补充———-
我特地下载了英文版看了,在1‘17处,是you know
You know what I mean.
enough said? U know that?
你懂得:you got it
you got that point……我自己猜的
you know it.
just you know why~好喜欢那只熊猫呀
you know that.
I know you got it
我倾向于“你懂的。。。”这类流行语从英语口语“You know…”引进来的
经常听英语采访会发现,”you know”是某些人的口头禅
As you know
you get me?
you know what i mean…..
i want to be alone by myself tonight, if you know what i mean.
今晚我想自个儿呆着,你懂的。
if you know what i mean:A common phrase, that if added to the end of any simple sentence, can make it sound dirty. (urban dictionary)
PresidentBushDiscussesEconomy
  THE PRESIDENT: Earlier today I spoke with members of my economic team. They updated me on the state of our economy. This morning we learned ...
PresidentsRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Its not every day that Americans look forward to hearing from the Internal Revenue Service, bu...
PresidentBushDiscussesFISA
  THE PRESIDENT: Last month House leaders declared that they needed 21 additional days to pass legislation giving our intelligence professionals ...
PresidentBushAttendsNorthAtlanticCouncilSummitMeeting
  THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Secretary General, President Basescu, thank you all very much. For nearly six decades the NATO Alli...
PresidentBushDepartsforNATOSummit
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Laura and I are on our way to a very important NATO summit, and members of the United States Congress are o...
PresidentBushVisitstheEconomicClubofNewYork
  THE PRESIDENT: Glenn, thanks for the kind introduction. Thanks for giving me a chance to speak to the Economic Club of New Yor...
&P class=0 style="LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: char"&&SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: FONT-SIZE: 12 COLOR: rgb(0,51,153); FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; mso-spacerun: 'yes...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I traveled to New York City to talk about the state of our economy. This is a top...
PresidentBushParticipatesinJointPressAvailabilitywithPresidentViktorYushchenkoofUkraine
  PRESIDENT YUSHCHENKO: (As translated.) Dear Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and ...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Europe, where I attended the NATO summit and witnessed the hopeful pr...
浦东翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市浦东新区张杨路628号东明广场1号楼23楼B座
静安翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市静安区愚园路172号环球世界大厦2403AI服了You 用英文怎么讲
youlove7UZ
I give upI give in to you.说实话,这个词语在不同的语境中应该有不同的说法.这儿仅说的是“我无语了,我投降,我说不过你,”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you got me!
You beat me.你打败我了/我被你打败了。I adore you.我崇拜你。