《路飞当上海贼王鸣人当上火影的那一天天》的英语作文。求助喜欢海贼王的英语学霸们

英语作文题目80_100字《—makes me happy》求学霸解答
娃娃基佬26wK
Reading Makes Me HappyNowadays,the pace of everyday life is faster than before.Most modern people are anxious living.However,I have entertainments to relax myself.One of them is reading.During my childhood,Mom always told me stories before I went to bed.They were so interesting that I loved them right away.With the passing of the years,I grew up and learned thousands of words.To my great joy,I was soon able to read books by myself.As soon as I finished my homework,I always chose a book and sat in front of my desk to enjoy it.I’m fond of reading novels,and my favorite is “Harry Potter.”.In addition to Harry Potter book,I enjoy reading magazines,newspapers and so on in my free time.Reading not only makes me happy but also gives me plenty of information and knowledge as well.Never do I feel bored or tired when reading.Although life in senior high school is full of pressure,I’m as carefree as a bird because of reading.I’ll treasure the joy of reading forever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Only friend makes me happy.
There are a lot of things in our life.Success can make me happy.Hobbies make me happy.But I think friend makes me happy.One day I was failed on the maths exam.I ...
Reading is a very interesting thing. Although some of us think textbooks are boring, many other books are waiting for us to read. Reading can bring many things to us. Such as, knowledge, ways to ...
扫描下载二维码【图文】海贼王英文演讲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
海贼王英文演讲
上传于||暂无简介
大小:6.92MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 路飞当上四皇 的文章

随机推荐