_s_t_f谁能把空填上

根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入每一空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有两个为多余选项。―Good afternoon. ____小题1:_____ ― Hello. My mobile phone isn’t working. Could you repair it please?―_______小题2:________ ―It worked well yesterday, but I simply couldn’t turn it on this morning.―. _____小题3:______― Here you are.―Well, I think we’ll be able to fix it. You can pick it up this Friday.― Oh,no. That’s too long.______小题4:________I need it as soon as possible.―Let me see. How about Wednesday afternoon?― _____小题5:____ What time?― At five o’clock.― OK. Thank you.A.That’s great.B.I beg your pardon?C.Let me have a look.D.What’s the problem?E. I’m sorry to here that.F. What can I do for you?G. I wonder if you could repair it earlier. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入每一空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有两个为多余选项。―Good afternoon. ____小题1:_____ ― Hello. My mobile phone isn’t working. Could you repair it please?―_______小题2:________ ―It worked well yesterday, but I simply couldn’t turn it on this morning.―. _____小题3:______― Here you are.―Well, I think we’ll be able to fix it. You can pick it up this Friday.― Oh,no. That’s too long.______小题4:________I need it as soon as possible.―Let me see. How about Wednesday afternoon?― _____小题5:____ What time?― At five o’clock.― OK. Thank you.A.That’s great.B.I beg your pardon?C.Let me have a look.D.What’s the problem?E. I’m sorry to here that.F. What can I do for you?G. I wonder if you could repair it earlier.根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入每一空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有两个为多余选项。―Good afternoon. ____小题1:_____ ― Hello. My mobile phone isn’t working. Could you repair it please?―_______小题2:________ ―It worked well yesterday, but I simply couldn’t turn it on this morning.―. _____小题3:______― Here you are.―Well, I think we’ll be able to fix it. You can pick it up this Friday.― Oh,no. That’s too long.______小题4:________I need it as soon as possible.―Let me see. How about Wednesday afternoon?― _____小题5:____ What time?― At five o’clock.― OK. Thank you.A.That’s great.B.I beg your pardon?C.Let me have a look.D.What’s the problem?E. I’m sorry to here that.F. What can I do for you?G. I wonder if you could repair it earlier.科目:最佳答案小题1:F小题2:D小题3:C小题4:G小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。—Excuse me, can you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?—____【小题1】____—Where is the nearest restaurant, please?—Oh, the restaurant? The nearest one is the City Restaurant. ___【小题2】___—I’m --er-- I’m afraid I don’t quite ...you see, ____【小题3】____—I see. Simply walk two blocks straight ahead, then turn left, and the City Restaurant is about 10 metres ahead. ____【小题4】____—Can I take a bus?—Of course you can. but ____【小题5】____ It’s only a few minutes’ walk.—Thank you very much.—Not at all.A.What did you say?B.I’m a total stranger here.C.You can’t miss it.D.I beg your pardon?E. It’s just opposite the No. 5 Department Store.F. I don’t think it is necessary.G. It’s not very far.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。—Excuse me, can you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?—____【小题1】____—Where is the nearest restaurant, please?—Oh, the restaurant? The nearest one is the City Restaurant. ___【小题2】___—I’m --er-- I’m afraid I don’t quite ...you see, ____【小题3】____—I see. Simply walk two blocks straight ahead, then turn left, and the City Restaurant is about 10 metres ahead. ____【小题4】____—Can I take a bus?—Of course you can. but ____【小题5】____ It’s only a few minutes’ walk.—Thank you very much.—Not at all.A.What did you say?B.I’m a total stranger here.C.You can’t miss it.D.I beg your pardon?E. It’s just opposite the No. 5 Department Store.F. I don’t think it is necessary.G. It’s not very far.
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项多余选项。—Excuse me, can you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?—____【小题1】____—Where is the nearest restaurant, please?—Oh, the restaurant? The nearest one is the City Restaurant. ___【小题2】___—I’m --er-- I’m afraid I don’t quite ...you see, ____【小题3】____—I see. Simply walk two blocks straight ahead, then turn left, and the City Restaurant is about 10 metres ahead. ____【小题4】____—Can I take a bus?—Of course you can. but ____【小题5】____ It’s only a few minutes’ walk.—Thank you very much.—Not at all.A.What did you say?B.I’m a total stranger here.C.You can’t miss it.D.I beg your pardon?E. It’s just opposite the No. 5 Department Store.F. I don’t think it is necessary.G. It’s not very far.
科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】E【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】F解析试题分析:【小题1】从第一句话:Excuse me, can you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?和后面的句子:—Where is the nearest restaurant, please?可知没听清楚让对方再说一遍,选D【小题2】从前面的句子:Oh, the restaurant? The nearest one is the City Restaurant.可知问饭店再哪里,这是告诉饭店的位置在第五百货商店的对面。选E【小题3】从前面的句子:I’m --er-- I’m afraid I don’t quite .可知这个人不熟悉这儿是个陌生人,选B【小题4】从前面的句子:Simply walk two blocks straight ahead, then turn left, and the City Restaurant is about 10 metres ahead. 可知走两个街区向左拐,城市饭店就在前方10米远,你不会错过的。选C【小题5】从后面的句子:It’s only a few minutes’ walk.可知步行只要十分钟的路程,不必乘公共汽车。选F考点:考查对话填空知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心把空填上.我很喜欢读书,每到一处总免不了反思一番.“户枢不蠹,流水不腐.从善如流,疾恶如仇”则告诉我们_____.欲知山中事,须问打柴人告诉我们_____.“满招损,谦受益.”“良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行.则提醒我们______.求求把空填上,快,3个空,最多15分钟
要心怀善念要因地制宜要谦虚谨慎很高兴为你解答,祝你学习进步!有不明白的可以追问!如果您认可我的回答.请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 空气的t s图 的文章

随机推荐