毫克&:&milligram
在&&中查看更多...
毫克&:&milligramm ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
旁支的英文
音标:[ pángzhī ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译collateral branch (of a family)◇旁支航线 旁支航线机场 旁支水道 slough:&&&&feeder:&&&&slough:&&&&lateral canal:&&&&axodendrite:&&&&feeder airport:&&&&paracellular shunt pathway
例句与用法Gob - side entry retaining with roadside packing in bolt supporting entry分层开采后退式超前掘进巷旁支护沿空留巷技术Development of support technology beside roadway in goaf - side entry retaining for next sublevel沿空留巷巷旁支护技术的发展While for film , due to the limited duration , everything is kept short and concise电影则因为篇幅所限,不能花太多时间在旁支身上。 At my first defense no one was with me to support me , but all abandoned me . may it not be counted against them16我初次申诉的时候,没有人在旁支持我,众人都离弃我;但愿这罪不归与他们。 2 tim . 4 : 16 at my first defense no one was with me to support me , but all abandoned me . may it not be counted against them提后四16我初次申诉的时候,没有人在旁支援我,众人都离弃我;但愿这罪不归与他们。 Now heber the kenite , which was of the children of hobab the father in law of moses , had severed himself from the kenites , and pitched his tent unto the plain of zaanaim , which is by kedesh11摩西岳父(或作内兄)何巴的后裔,基尼人希百曾离开基尼族,到靠近基低斯撒拿音的橡树旁支搭帐棚。 We know very little about the early semitic religions , but the semites that invaded mesopotamia seem to have completely abandoned their religion in favor of sumerian religion我们现在对早期的苏美尔人的宗教的了解甚少,但是,那些在美索不达米亚的闪族旁支似乎完全的坡起了他们的宗教而继承了苏美尔人的宗教。 " this could have delivered the coup de grace to the neanderthals in many parts of western and central europe in their economic and demographic competition with the incoming modern groups , " he added德国慕尼黑和美国宾西法尼亚的两个科学小组也声称,根据从尼人上所取得的dna分析,其结果支持尼人是4万年前灭绝的人类旁支的假说。 By analyzing the examples from fairytales and epics , we can get two single stories and the inferior type of this theme and by studying the arrangement of the story from the order of the plot , we can get four mechanisms of development : multi heterozygosis and branch expansion , which explain the inherent principle for a continual development and super length of the story从神话、史诗中搜集到的该类型的例证,分析可得该主题下的两类单体故事以及更次一级的型式类别,并在情节序列上考察目连救母故事的组构情况,总结得出“复合起点” 、 “反复再现” 、 “异型融合”和“旁支扩张”四种生长机制,以期从一个侧面说明该故事持续生长并构成超长篇规模的内在原理。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
旁支的英文翻译,旁支英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译旁支,旁支的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译成中文是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐