定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢-I was wondering if we could go skiing on the weekend.-
B.Sounded
C.Sounding
考查省略句。Sounds是个省略句。原句是:It sounds good。系表结构,系动词+形容词。句意:——我想知道我们是否能够在周末滑雪。——听起来不错。
试题“-I was wondering if we co...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1、我宁愿整理床也不愿意洗衣服。
I_________rather_________the bed_________do the_________.2、你能帮我照顾一下我的狗吗?每天喂他一些狗粮就行。
Could you please help me_________ _________ of my dog? It"s OK to _________him_________ some dogs" food every day.3、—我能搭车吗?
—对不起,这里没有你的位置了。
—Could I_________ _________ _________?
—Sorry, you_________.
There"s no room for you.4、我带着我的一个从北京远道而来的老朋友逛了逛春熙路,我们非常愉快地谈论起往事。
I________ my old friend________came from Beijing to
out in ChunXi Road. We had a great fun_________about the old things.5、我在下一个休息日,不想开车去兜风了。
_________my next day_________,I don"t want to go for________ _________.6、这次的学校郊游,我们参观了好多地方。最后,虽然疲惫但是很兴奋,我们下午6点就打道回府了。
We visited so many places_________this school_________.Finally,________ _________excited, we went back at 6:00 pm.7、在昨天的歌唱比赛中,我们的班长一举夺魁。
In the_________ _________competition, our class_________ _________first prize.8、前天下午,当我们在庭院卖旧货的时候,突然下起了大雨。但是幸运的是,我们都带了雨伞和雨衣。
Yesterday, it rained suddenly while we were having a yard_________,
but_________.We all
_________and raincoats.
根据所给中文意思,完成下列各句。1. 你们应该把精力集中在学习上。
You should _____ _____ your study.2. 我想去看电影,而不是看电视。
I"d like to go to the movies _____ _____ watching TV.3. 我希望你能和你的邻居们和睦相处。
I hope you can _____ _____ _____ _____ your neighbors.4. 我觉得应该允许我们晚上出去。
I think we should _____ _____ _____ go out at night.5. 如果我有100万美元,我会给你买辆汽车。
_____ _____
one million dollars, I would buy you a car.
翻译句子,词数不限。
1、我们在这儿讨论这个话题正合适。We are
to talk about it.2、我将和你一起去。I will go
.3、多亏我父母的忠告,我才得以成功。It was
that I succeeded.4、在许多国家,人口不断增长是一个环境问题。
is an environmental problem in many countries.5、我太兴奋了,因为暑假快到了。I am so excited because summer holiday is
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司2015高考英语一轮必修二 Unit 5复习题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015高考英语一轮必修二&Unit&5复习题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015高考英语一轮必修二&Unit&5复习题(附答案)
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM Unit 5 Music                   
Ⅰ.单词拼写1.They bought their own________(乐器)and formed a band.2.They put an________(广告)i n a newspaper looking for assistants for their newlyMopened shop.3.Their________(吸引人的)performances were copied by other groups and their fans supported them fiercely.4.He has a good________(声誉)as a doctor.5.They played music to the________(过路人).6.When the performance finished,the audience________(鼓掌)for a while.7.She has great________(能力)in teaching English.8.The doctors have successfully________(实施)a heart operation on the patient.答案 1.instruments 2.advertisement 3.attractive4.reputation 5.passersMby 6.clapped 7.ability 8.performedⅡ.翻译句子1.你可以相信彼得会做他答应做的事。(rely on)________________________________________________________________________2.我们都熟悉那本杂志,我们喜欢它的内容和风格。(familiar)________________________________________________________________________3.老板进来时,她假装正在努力工作。(pretend)________________________________________________________________________4.那小女孩给了母亲一个自信的微笑。(confident)________________________________________________________________________5.如果你想在学习上取得进步,首先你必须严格要求自己。(above all)________________________________________________________________________6.你应该坚持自己的观点。(stick to)________________________________________________________________________答案 1.You can rely on Peter to do what he promises.2.We are all& familiar with the magazine;we like its content and style.3.When the boss came in,she pretended to& be working hard/that she was working hard.4.The little girl gave her mother a confident smile.5.If you want to make progress in your study,above all,you must be& strict with yourself.6.You should stick to your own opinion.Ⅲ.下面短文,填入适当的代词 The fatal gas blast in Daping coal mine,Henan Province,has left 79 dead and 69 __1__ missing with slim chance of survival by Saturday afternoon,while __2__ 57 people were reported killed or missing in three __3__ coal mine accidents __4__ week.“There are still a lot of loopholes in safety management of coal mines throughout the country,”Sun said,adding that__5__of the coal mines have to overload __6__in production partly because of the short supply at the coal market.China now has more than 300 million surplus workers and they appear as the weak group in the employment market.“No matter how dangerous the work is and how low the pay is,miners dare not say __7__ about it because mine owners have a long list of jobseekers in hand,”said Li.“Governments at __8__ levels should learn __9__from the Daping mine accident and think over seriously__10__should be done to better serve the people,”said Professor Li.1.解析 others是代词,泛指其他的人或物。答案 others2.解析 another是指同类中(三个以上)的另一个,不是特指。这是“another+数词”,相当于“数词+more”的结构:57 more people。答案 another3.解析 other是形容词,和名词一起连用。答案 other4.解析 本文为新闻体文章,此处的时间为近指“本周”。答案 this5.解析 most of...表示“大多数……”。答案 most6.解析 反身代词作宾语,指“煤矿自身”。答案 themselves 7.解析 not...anything相当于nothing,表示“什么都不敢说”。答案 anything8.解析 此句指“各级政府”,因此用all表示“所有的”。答案 all 9.解析 something表示“某事”,用于肯定句。答案 something10.解析 what的意思是“什么”,它所提问的内容没有范围。答案 whatⅣ.完形体裁:&&记叙文&话题:&助人为乐&词数:290&难度:★★&建议用时:&15分钟&&I was on a long drive this past weekend and stopped for a break.I noticed a man in a wheelchair sitting by the __1__ sign.He was holding a sign that__2__,“Trying to make it home for the holidays”.I quickly__3__ it because I had no cash to give him.I watched __4__people drove by and either ignored him or stared at him just like he was a(n)__5__of sorts.I felt really bad for him.I started to drive away but__6__and asked him if he was hungry.For some reason,I seemed to be__7__to feed hungry people lately.He seemed shocked that someone was interested in his state of__8__and said yes,he would like a sandwich and a soda.I know some people__9__at the idea of giving money to strangers because they may __10__that& money for drugs or alcohol or some other undesirable __11__. Since I don't& usually have much cash on me anyway,I figured it would be a good __12__ to offer food instead.Inside the__13__store,I purchased a sandwich and& soda,some water,cookies,chips and snacks,and a nice warm sausage biscuit for it was __14__that morning.I offered them to my friend who was__15__to receive so many goodies. I asked his name.He was__16__as Chewbacca,but& people usually called him Chewie since he was a large man with lots of hair and a thick beard.I introduced __17__ and handed him a Smile Card.He rea d it with a big smile and said,“I always believed in__18__ acts of kindness!”As I drove away,I said a silent__19__that Chewie makes it home for the holidays,or at least he spends them somewhere safe and__20__.                  
【解题导语】 本文是一篇记叙文。“我”在停车休息时遇到一位坐着轮椅乞讨度假的人,之后,“我”给他买了些食品,一问才知道他是人们熟知的丘巴卡,“我”还给他送了一个微笑救助卡。1.A.start& B.stop& C.pause& D.taxi答案 B [由上文的stopped for a break,也可说明这位坐着轮椅的人正坐在“停车牌”旁。]2.A.described& B.accountedC.read& D.wrote答案 C [牌子上读到的内容是,可以用read和said。]3.A.dismissed& B.approachedC.disliked& D.distributed答案 A [由下文的because I had no cash to give him即可分析:我迅速“不再考虑”(dismiss)给他钱的想法。]4.A.for& B.since& C.because& D.as答案 D [as引导时间状语从句,即“当人们开车从旁边过的时候”。]5.A.encouragement& B.curiosityC.inspiration& D.attraction 答案 B [由上文的ignored him or stared at him,说明他像是位“稀奇”(curiosity)之人。]6.A.turned around& B.turned outC.turned against& D.turned down答案 A [由空格的上文I started to drive away but及下文asked him if he was hungry,说明“我”又“调转”(turn a round)回来问他。]7.A.invited& B.forced& C.advised& D.called答案 D [根据语境和常识,上帝不可能真的会invite/force/advise sb,因此,“我”似乎受到上帝的“召唤”(call),符合语境。]8.A.happiness& B.safetyC.existence& D.diet答案 A [根据上文asked him if he was hungry即 可分析:有人对他的幸福状态感兴趣。]9.A.glare& B.hesitate& C.aim& D.escape答案 B [根据下文the idea of giving money to strangers即可分析,“一些人”对给陌生人钱很“犹豫”(hesitate)。]10.A.make& B.earn& C.gain& D.use答案 D [因为他们可能会将钱“用”(use)于购买毒品、酒或其它不良目的。]11.A.range& B.attitude& C.purpose& D.field答案 C [把钱用于其它不良的“目的”(purpose)。]12.A.deal& B.event& C.effort& D.bet答案 D [我认为提供食物是一个好的选择(赌注),即a good bet。]13.A.clothing& B.militaryC.medicine& D.convenience 答案 D [由下文列举的语言信息即可分析,在“便利”(convenience)店内。]14.A.dark& B.warm& C.cold& D.wet答案 C [根据上文a nice warm sausage biscuit即可分析得出,这是一个“寒冷的”(cold)早晨。]15.A.shocked& B.delightedC.satisfied& D.depressed答案 B [接到“我”送的那么多好吃的东西,他很“高兴”(delighted)。] 16.A.known& B.treatedC.recognized& D.considered答案 A [就是人们熟知的丘巴卡,Chewie是对他的昵称。be known as被认为是。]17.A.himself& B.myselfC.itself& D.ourselves答案 B [根据上文语境即可分析,“我”自我介绍。]18.A.random& B.tentativeC.temporary& D.reasonable答案 A [random acts of kindness即“随意的善行”。]19.A.promise& B.appreciationC.gratitude& D.prayer答案 D [a silent prayer 即“默默祈祷”,符合语境含义。]20.A.sound& B.hea ted& C.warm& D.healthy答案 A [由上文即可分析,此处为:祈祷他的假期过得“平平安安(safe and sound)。”]Ⅴ.理解体裁:& 记叙文&话题:&美好回忆&词数:349 &难度:★★&建议用时:&6分钟&&In my living room, there is a plaque (匾) that advises me to “Bloom(开花) where you are planted.” It reminds me of Dorothy.I got to know Dorothy in the early 1980s, when I was teaching Early Childhood Development through a program with Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky.The job responsibilities required occasional visits to the classroom of each teacher in the program.Dorothy stands out in my memory as one who “bloomed” in her remote area.Dorothy taught in a school in Harlan County, Kentucky,Appalachian Mountain area.To g et to her school from the town of Harlan, I followed a road winding around the mountain.In the eight?mile journey, I crossed the same railroad track five times, giving the possibility of getting caught by the same train five times.Rather than feeling excited by this drive through the mountains, I found it depressing.The poverty level was shocking and the small shabby houses gave me the greatest feeling of hopelessness.From the moment of my arrival at the little school, all gloom(忧郁) disappeared.Upon arriving at Dorothy's classroom,I was greeted with smiling faces and treated like a queen.The children had been prepared to show me their latest projects.Dorothy told me with a big smile that t hey were serving poke greens salad and cornbread for “dinner” (lunch).In case you don't know, poke greens are a weedMtype plant that grows wild, especially on poor ground.Dorothy never ran out of reports of exciting activities of her students.Her enthusiasm never cooled down.When it came time to sit for the testing and interviewing required to receive her Child Development Associate Certification, Dorothy was ready.She came to the assessment and passed in all areas.Afterward, she invited me to the oneMandMonly steak house in the area to celebrate her victory, as if she had received her Ph.D.degree.After the meal, she placed a little box containing an old pen in my hand.She said it was a family heirloom (传家宝), but to me it is a treasured symbol of appreciation and pride that cannot be matched with things.1.“Early Childhood Development” in Paragraph 1 refers to________.A.a program directed by DorothyB.a course given by the authorC.an activity held by the studentsD.an organization sponsored by Union College答案 B [细节理解题。根据第一段的第三句“I got to know Dorothy in the early 1980s, when I was teaching Early Childhood Development through a program with Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky.”可知,我当时是通过一个项目任教“Early Childhood Development”, B选项与此意吻合。 ]2.In the journey, the author was most disappointed at seeing________.A.the long track& B.the poor housesC.the same train& D.the winding road答案 B [细节理解题。根据第二段的最后两句“Rather than feeling excited by this drive through the mountains, I found it depressing. The poverty level was shocking and the small shabby houses g ave me the greatest feeling of hopelessness.”可知作者非常的失落,这里的贫穷令人震惊,低矮的小房子让作者感到了绝望,B选项与此意吻合。]3.Upon arriving at the classroom, the author was cheered up by________.A.a warm welcomeB.the sight of poke greensC.Dorothy's latest projectsD.a big dinner made for her答案 A [推理。根据第三段第二句“Upon arriving at Dorothy's classroom, I was greeted with smiling faces and treated like a queen.”可知作者一到班级,受到了“王后”式的待遇,即热烈欢迎,A选项与此意吻合。] 4.What can we know about Dorothy from the last paragraph?A.She was invited to a celebration at a restaurant.B.She got a pen as a gift from the au thor.C.She passed the required assessment.D.She received her Ph.D.degree.答案 C [细节理解题。根据最后一段第四句“She came to the assessment and passed in all areas.”可知她通过了所需的评估,C选项与此意吻合。]Ⅵ.书面表达很快你们可能就要进入大学了,现在上大学的费用对于每个中国家庭来说几乎都是一笔不小的开支。下面提供了解决上大学费用的多种途径,请用英语表达出来,同时结合你的家庭实际情况,说明适合你的途径和理由。1.解决上大学费用的途径:(1)父母提供学费;(2)申请银行贷款; (3)获得奖学金;(4)业余时间在校内外打工。2.你的途径和理由。注意:1.词数100左右;2.短文的开头已写好,不计入总词数; 3.参考词汇:学费tuition fees;贷款loan;奖学金scholarship。With the sharp rise of the cost of college education,students have a few ways to pay for their college tuition fees.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】With_the_sharp_rise_of_the_cost_of_college_education,students_have_a_few_ways_to_pay_for_their_college_tuition_fees.Many students just let& their parents pay the tuition.Some students may apply for a bank loan and others will try to find partMtime jobs both on campus and out of campus.Apart from these ways,many good students will win a scholarship.In this way they can pay at least part of their tuition fees.As for me,I will let my parents pay half of my tuition fees because they are not rich enough.Besides my studies,I will take up a partMtime job as a tutor teachin g some high school students mathematics,physics and English,as I'm very good at these subjects.Of course I will work very hard at my lessons so that I can win a scholarship.I think that's enough to pay the cost of my college education. 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?解析】河南省郑州市2015届高三第一次质量预测英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
解析】河南省郑州市2015届高三第一次质量预测英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历