那就请你请仔细阅读说明书看看吧,它像什么?这是什么句型

已是最前一篇请你看着上面的图片结合下面的句型和你的伙伴一起练习吧. Model:-What's this in English? -It's a ball. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
请你看着上面的图片结合下面的句型和你的伙伴一起练习吧。
  Model:-What's this in English?
  -It's a ball.
科目:初中英语
来源:高州市2006年缅茄杯学科联竞赛塈重点中学-高州中学招生考试英语试卷及答案
任务型阅读
假设你是餐馆的经理Mr Price,读了顾客Raymond Yuen 写给你的投诉信.现给他回一封email, 对他的投诉作出回应.
下面是投诉信原文:
An e-mail to complain
Here is an e-mail with a complaint from
An unhappy customer in Canada.
Dear Mr Price,
  I have eaten in your restaurant many times and have always been happy with the food and service.This makes what happened last Saturday even more disappointing.
  It was my son’s birthday so we booked a no-smoking table at your restaurant for 7∶30p.m.We arrived on time but were told that our table was not yet ready.At 8∶00p.m.,we were given a table in the smoking section.I asked to move but I was told that there were no other tables.A lot of people were smoking so it was uncomfortable and unhealthy.
  Our first waitress, Janet, was very polite and helpful.She gave us free drinks for waiting so long.Our food also came quickly and looked fresh and tasty.When my wife had eaten most of her meal, she found a dead cockroach(蟑螂)in her vegetables.She was shocked and wanted to leave.At first, the waitress told us it was a piece of garlic(蒜).When we told her that garlic does not have legs, she apologized(道歉)and took the food away.
  We asked for the bill, expecting not to pay for my wife’s meal.Nobody came.After 15 minutes, I asked to see the manager.The head waiter told us that you were on holiday.I complained again about the horrible cockroach.He told me Janet had finished work.He didn’t believe my story and gave me a bill for three meals.I with him but was made to pay.
  The waitress, Janet, was always friendly, but I would like an apology(道歉)from your impolite head waiter and a full refund(退款)for our meal.It cost $68.Until then, I will not be eating at your restaurant or recommending(推荐)it to anyone.
  You can contact me at 742-3254 or through e-mail if you want more information.
Thank you for your attention.
Yours sincerely
Raymond Yuen
现在电子邮件已基本为你写好.请你仔细阅读上面的投诉信,然后根据短文内容在横线上填上恰当的单词,每条横线不准超过5个单词.
Dear Mr Yuen,
  I have received and read your complaining letter.First of all, I would like to(1)________ to you.I’m sorry we have brought you so much unpleasure.In fact I wasn’t at my restaurant when you last came to have dinner here.I believe(2)________ in the email is true.I think my head waiter(3)________.He shouldn’t treat you like that.I have decided to invite your family to have a dinner for free at my restaurant as soon as possible.I will give you back the(4)________.I’ll also tell the head waiter to say sorry to you when you come.I will give a nice present to your son as his birthday present although his birthday has passed.I hope you will eat at my restaurant as usual and(5)________ your friends.
Please contact me if you have time.I’m looking forward to meeting you and your family at my restaurant.
  Thank you for your support.
Yours Sincerely
来源:新课程 新理念 新思维·训练编·英语 九年级下册(牛津版) 牛津版
Millie对课文里的短语掌握得不好,请你帮助她把下面的短语译成英文,好吗?
1.火星上的生活________
2.未来,将来________
3.够不着我的食物________
题型:阅读理解
那盛开的油菜花(14分)①南方冬日里的太阳也总是暖烘烘的,不似北方,一进入冬天,就是天寒地冻,冰雪覆盖。因了这冬日阳光的眷顾,田野里的庄稼长势特别好,蓝天白云下,油菜已经可以长到1米来高了,正是油菜快要开花的季节。油菜田总是一大片一大片的连在一起,放眼望去,简直是油菜花的海洋,绿色的世界,油菜花怒放着,那淡黄色的花海会让你的眼球不由自主的随它转动,让你感受到生命力的旺盛,让你也神采飞扬起来。②走过田间的小道,油菜花开得灿烂多姿,在微风中摇弋、轻摆,仿佛少女的轻歌曼舞,楚楚动人。冬日的田野里此刻是如此的美丽:暖暖的阳光,金黄的色彩,到处飘荡着令人陶醉的香气,油菜花的香味沁入心脾,让你吟起这样的诗句:儿童急走追黄蝶,飞入菜花无处寻。不远处传来“叽啾叽啾”的鸣叫声,哦,那一定有一只漂亮的菜籽雀儿在菜地里歇息呢!鸟语花香,好一派迷人的景象!③在这金黄铺就的田野里,充满了父母的希望。父母当了一辈子的农民,这美丽的田野,洒下了父母多少汗水啊!记得土地刚下户的时候,父母不过四十来岁,是盘田种地的好手,家里三亩来土地,完全靠父母用锄头一锄一锄地挖,别人家还没有动手,我家的田块早就挖完了,精耕细作,一年的收成相当不错,新粮压着旧粮。④上世纪八十年代末,村里的很多人开始出外打工,父母仍然固守着土地,日出而作,日落而息,面朝黄土背朝天,披星戴月,春种秋收。一年又一年,秋风吹白了父母的两鬓,岁月的印记刻在了他们的脸上,仿佛还是不久,父母就已经到了古稀之年。他们依然眷恋着脚下的土地,秋收一过,就在稻田里裁出一条沟,把沟里的泥块起出来放倒墒(shāng)子上,扒平敲细后打塘,趁着秋后的雨水种上菜籽。菜籽在盖了草粪的塘里面打个滚,一个星期后,绿茸茸的油菜秧苗就冒了出来,在阳光下东瞅瞅,西瞧瞧。这时节是父母最忙的时候,像照顾婴儿一样,在油菜长有一拃高的时候,间去多余的油菜。一个塘里只留下三棵纤细的幼苗,一亩油菜田得花去一个星期的时光才能间完,父母年纪大了,在田里劳作的时间一长,难免腰酸背痛。他们就拿来小凳子,坐在凳子上间油菜,身子弯成弓形,戴着草帽,用手在一塘一塘地忙碌着。太阳暖暖地照在身上,风儿睁大了眼睛,使劲地想掀开帽檐,看看父母额上的汗珠。汗滴下土,才能换来金黄的菜油。一粥一饭当思来之不易,半丝半缕恒念物力维艰。间完多余的油菜,再给它们浇上化肥水,有虫时打打药水,一个轮回才算基本结束。这时经霜冷的油菜长势越来越好,越长越高。每逢吃过早饭,父亲喜欢背着手到油菜田里看看,看着被霜冻得弯下了头的油菜,父亲总是一脸的阳光灿烂,霜越大,油菜的长势越好,“瑞雪兆丰年”,我们这里冬天不下雪,下霜已经是最冷的时节了,可以说“霜白兆丰年”。⑤立春前,各种花儿次第开放时,油菜花早就按捺不住,开满了枝头,整个田野成了绿色的海洋,金黄的油菜花的世界。豆腐块似地油菜田里蜜蜂们嘤嘤嗡嗡地穿梭往来忙个不停,你在这枝油菜花上踩一脚,我在那枝油菜花上踩踩高跷,扇扇翅膀,两只脚上就粘上了黄嘟嘟的花粉,比人还高的油菜在春风中摇曳着,花枝招展地向人们展现自己的魅力。⑥清明节左右,父母的辛劳和汗水终于有了回报,菜籽田里一片青黄色,菜籽田里的雀儿这时叫得最欢了,“狮子醉酒”,“狮子醉酒”的叫声不绝于耳,久违的鸟叫声传入人的耳畔,让人心旷神怡。熟了的菜籽压弯了树枝,像喝醉了酒的汉子倾斜着身子遮住了田埂,在等待着收获,仿佛看到了像油菜花一样金黄的菜油从榨油机里汩汩流出。油菜吸收的是父母的汗水,奉献的是金黄的菜油,天下的哪个父母不是如此呢,为儿女奉献了自己的一生,把自己最美好的青春年华奉献给自己的儿女,为了儿女极尽操劳,和油菜是何等的相似。⑦走在这乡间的小路上,阵阵清风拂面而来,让人心旷神怡,看到这绿色的田野,心情和这绿色一起荡漾!我的耳边响起那悠扬的旋律:青山一排排呀,油菜花遍地开,骑着那牛儿慢慢走,夕阳头上戴,天上的云儿白呀,水里的鱼儿乖,牧笛吹到山那边,谁在把手拍,这里是我的家,这里有我的爱。(选自《新华副刊》,有删改)【小题1】文章按照时间顺序,描写了油菜花播种、生长、盛开、结籽的过程。结合文章内容,完成下表。(3分)时间油菜花成长过程秋收一过种上菜籽&&&&&菜苗冒出一拃高时A立春前B清明左右C【小题2】文章开头两段描写油菜花灿烂多姿的场景有什么好处?(2分)【小题3】自选角度赏析下面两个句子。(4分)A.菜籽在盖了草粪的塘里面打个滚,一个星期后,绿茸茸的油菜秧苗就冒了出来,在阳光下东瞅瞅,西瞧瞧。B.他们就拿来小凳子,坐在凳子上间油菜,身子弯成弓形,戴着草帽,用手在一塘一塘地忙碌着。【小题4】文题是“那盛开的油菜花”,行文中主要部分却写父母田间劳动的过程,作者这样构思的用意何在?(3分)【小题5】文中的油菜花给了你哪些人生感悟?(2分)
来源:广东省竞赛题
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读。
假设你是餐馆的经理Mr Price,读了顾客Raymond Yuen 写给你的投诉信。现给他回一封email,对他的投诉作出回应。下面是投诉信原文:
An e-mail to complainHere is an e-mail with a complaint from An unhappy customer in Canada.
To:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Date:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Monday, 7 October, 3.34p.m. From:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Subject:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Complaint Dear Mr Price,&&& &I have eaten in your restaurant many times and have always been happy with the food and service. This makes what happened last Saturday even more disappointing. &&&& It was my son's birthday so we booked a no-smoking table at your restaurant for 7.30p.m. We arrived on time but were told that our table was not yet ready. At 8.00p.m.,we were given a table in the smoking section. I asked to move but I was told that there were no other tables. A lot of people were smoking so it was uncomfortable and unhealthy.&& & Our first waitress, Janet, was very polite and helpful. She gave us free drinks for waiting so long. Ourfood also came quickly and looked fresh and tasty. When my wife had eaten most of her meal, she founda dead cockroach (蟑螂) in her vegetables. She was shocked and wanted to leave. At first, the waitresstold us it was a piece of garlic (蒜). When we told her that garlic does not have legs, she apologized (道歉)and took the food away. We asked for the bill, expecting not to pay for my wife's meal. Nobody came. After 15 minutes, I asked to see the manager. The head waiter told us that you were on holiday. I complained again about the horrible cockroach. He told me Janet had finished work. He didn't believe mystory and gave me a bill for three meals. I argued&with him but was made to pay. &&&& The waitress, Janet, was always friendly, but I would like an apology (道歉) from your impolite head waiter and a full refund (退款) for our meal. It cost $68. Until then, I will not be eating at your restaurantor recommending (推荐) it to anyone. &&&& You can contact me at 742-3254 or through e-mail if you want more information. &&&& Thank you for your attention.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Raymond Yuen
现在电子邮件已基本为你写好。请你仔细阅读上面的投诉信,然后根据短文内容在横线上填上恰当的单词,每条横线不准超过5个单词。 Dear Mr Yuen, &&&& I have received and read your complaining letter. First of all, I would like to (1)&&&&&&&&&&&& &to you. I'm sorry we have brought you so much unpleasure.In fact I wasn't at my restaurant when you last came to have dinner here. I believe (2)&&&&&&&&&&&& &in the email is true. I think my head waiter (3)&&&&&&&&&&&&&. He shouldn'ttreat you like that. I have decided to invite your family to have a dinner for free at my restaurant as soon aspossible. I will give you back the (4)&&&&&&&&&&&&&. I'll also tell the head waiter to say sorry to you when youcome. I will give a nice present to your son as his birthday present although his birthday has passed. I hope you will eat at my restaurant as usual and (5)&&&&&&&&&&&&&your friends.&&&&& Please contact me if you have time. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family at my restaurant.Thank you for your support. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Sincerely &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Alp Price
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号英语句型_你喜欢的颜色反映了你的性格!看看准不准吧_沪江英语
分类学习站点
你喜欢的颜色反映了你的性格!看看准不准吧
编辑点评:每个人都有自己最喜欢的颜色,通过你对颜色的选择,就可以判断出你的性格特点。你是一个喜欢交际的、活泼的,还是大胆自信的人呢?快来测一下吧!
Everyone has a favourite colour but a new quiz claims to be able to work out your
type based on how you respond to a series of
combinations.每个人都有自己最喜欢的颜色,不过一个新的小测验声称能根据你对一系列颜色组合的反应来推断出你的性格特点。
All you need to do is choose the colour
that appeals to you most from the three options below to determine whether you're outgoing, sparkly or bold.你要做的就是从下面的三个选项中选择一个最吸引你的颜色组合,从而判断你是一个喜欢交际的、活泼的,还是大胆自信的人。
1. THE PINK AND RED COLOUR CHART: OUTGOING1、粉色和红色图:喜欢交际
If the first colour chart appealed to you most, you're outgoing.如果第一张彩色卡最吸引你,那你就是一个喜欢交际的人。
Outgoing people are not afraid to be themselves and don't like making apologies for their personality.喜欢交际的人敢于做自己,而且不喜欢因自己的性格而道歉。
They have no problem talking to anyone and other people appreciate that conversations with them are never stunted.他们跟任何人交流都毫不费力,而且其他人很欣赏这一点,那就是跟他们交流从来都没有什么阻碍。
People with this personality type are not afraid to share every part of themselves with the world.这种性格的人敢于向全世界分享自己的一切。
2. THE GREEN AND BLUE COLOUR CHART: SPARKLY2、绿色和蓝色图:活泼
Did you choose the second chart? You're sparkly.你选择了第二张图吗?那你就是一个活泼的人。
Sparkly personalities have a positive aura about them when they walk into a room.当一个活泼的人走进一个房间,这样的个性会使他们自带积极的光环。
They always strive to make a good first impression and they are always full of energy.他们总是努力给别人留下一个好的第一印象,而且总是很有精神。
Others are attracted to their engaging and forth-right personalities.其他人会被他们的魅力以及直率的性格所吸引。
3. THE PURPLE AND BLUE COMBINATION: BOLD3、紫色和蓝色组合:大胆自信
If the final chart appeals to you most, you have a bold personality.如果最后一张图最吸引你,那你就是一个大胆自信的人。
Bold people love the thrill of adventure and always want to try something new.大胆自信的人喜欢冒险所带来的紧张感,而且总想尝试新事物。
They are able to overcome any voices of doubt and have an
ability to fight.他们能克服任何质疑的声音,而且战斗力极强。
They set challenging goals and stop at nothing until those goals are achieved.他们会为自己设定有挑战性的目标,而且会不惜一切代价来实现那些目标。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。鑻辫?浜斿ぇ鍩烘湰鍙ュ瀷锛滃繀鐪嬶紴锛侊紒銆愬?涔犲惂銆慱鐧惧害璐村惂
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&绛惧埌鎺掑悕锛氫粖鏃ユ湰鍚х?涓??鍒帮紝鏈?惂鍥犱綘鏇寸簿褰╋紝鏄庡ぉ缁х画鏉ュ姫鍔涳紒
鏈?惂绛惧埌浜烘暟锛

我要回帖

更多关于 请君仔细翻覆看 的文章

随机推荐