i want get with youyou with me ,fifty-fifty .

(1).I get up ___about seven fifty-five.A.in B.on C.at D.for(2).Why are you looking at ____like that?A.I B.mine C.my D.me(3).I want______a map of China.A.buy B.is buying C.to buy D.am buying(4).Is it a picture_____your school?A.of B.to C.and D.with(5).Do you like_____?A.swim B.swimming C.are swimming D.swim,too(6).The man ____ a book in his hand is my uncle.A.and B.of C.with D.for(7).Who's the lady___blue?A.in B.on C.at D.with(8).We usually stay___home___Saturday afternoon.A.at...in B.at...on C.in...at D.on...on(9).A:It's a white shirt,is it yours?B:No,____is yellow.A.I B.My C.Mine D.Me(10).___any men in the room?A.Is there B.Are there C.There aren't D.There isn't(11).The bed___the right is yours.A.on B.in C.at D.of(12).Look at___picture.A.one B.the one C.first D.the first(13).These books are my___.A.students B.students's C.students' D.students of(14).My parents often tell me___your family.A.about B.from C.for D.by(15).___any food in the fridge?A.Are there B.Is there C.Have D.Has
.我来做做哈.1C 2D 3C 4A 5B 6C 7A 8B 9C 10A 11C 12D 13C 14A 15B 1).I get up ___about seven fifty-five.A.in B.on C.at D.for C.at (2).Why are you looking at ____like that?A.I B.mine C.my D.me D.me (3).I want______a map of China.A.buy B.is buying C.to buy D.am buying C.to buy(want to.) (4).Is it a picture_____your school?A.of B.to C.and D.with A.of(a sth.of sth.) (5).Do you like_____?A.swim B.swimming C.are swimming D.swim,too B.swimming(like doing) (6).The man ____ a book in his hand is my uncle.A.and B.of C.with D.for C.with (7).Who's the lady___blue?A.in B.on C.at D.with A.in (穿着...衣服) (8).We usually stay___home___Saturday afternoon.A.at...in B.at...on C.in...at D.on...on B.at...on(在家.stay at home.on SOMEDAY.固定搭配) (9).A:It's a white shirt,is it yours?B:No,____is yellow.A.I B.My C.Mine D.Me C.mine (10).___any men in the room?A.Is there B.Are there C.There aren't D.There isn't A.is there(这题有点问题哦..any不能搭配men叭.不大好哈...不过有any就是单数.) (11).The bed___the right is yours.A.on B.in C.at D.of C.at(介词.在哪里...用at ) (12).Look at___picture.A.one B.the one C.first D.the first D.the first (第一个.序数词) (13).These books are my___.A.students B.students's C.students' D.students of C.students'(A代表这些书是我的学生.肯定不对.B复数'后不跟S D也不正确) (14).My parents often tell me___your family.A.about B.from C.for D.by A.about(关于 about sb..) (15).___any food in the fridge?A.Are there B.Is there C.Have D.Has B.Is there(同10)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CDCABCABCBADCAB
BDAABCABCBADBAB
1.c2.d3.c4.a5.b6.c7.a8.b9.c10.a11.a12.d13.c14.a15.b
CDCABCABCAADCAB
1C 2D 3C 4A 5B 6C 7A 8B 9C 10B 11A 12D 13C 14A 15B
这么简单为什么不自己做
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 ifyouwantme 的文章

随机推荐