今天我们吃的菜和以前 翻译我吃的不同的翻译

英语翻译1 我能 吃完这些饭菜我 吃不完 这些饭菜2 这些饭菜太多了,分给别人一点吧3 这饭菜不够他吃的,再给他点4 你多久没去旅游过了?/ 你多久没去上海旅游了?5 我已经三年没旅游过了 / 我已经三年没去过上海旅游了英语翻译 .
旭仔爱哥哥1015
朋友,我任务,楼主,楼上的翻译有许多错误,正确的如下,注意比对.1.我能 吃完这些饭菜I can eat the food.我 吃不完 这些饭菜I can't eat the food.2.这些饭菜太多了,分给别人一点吧These dishes too much,among others.3.这饭菜不够他吃的,再给他点The food he eats not enough,to give him some.4.你多久没去旅游过了?How often do you not go to travel你多久没去上海旅游了?How often do you not go to Shanghai tourism?5.我已经三年没旅游过了I have been three years not to travel.我已经三年没去过上海旅游了I have been three years not to travel to Shanghai.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
up the food.2.Too many of these meals, to others a little.3.The food is not enough for him to eat, then give him.4.How often do you did not have to travel?5.I have three years not to travel.
1.我能 吃完这些饭菜I can eat the food我 吃不完 这些饭菜I can't eat the food 2. 这些饭菜太多了,分给别人一点吧Too many of these meals, to others a little. 3.这饭菜不够他吃的,再给他点The food is not e...
扫描下载二维码上册翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢以前我们常常吃肉食,到现在更喜欢吃蔬菜.用英语怎么翻译
We used to be carnivores,but now we prefer vegetables(蔬菜类) (或是用greens,它表示:绿地;绿叶蔬菜;生手;绿色物)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we like to eat meet before,but we more like to eat vegetables now.
We used to be carnivores, but now we like vegetable better.
We used to eat meat, but now prefer to eat vegetables
We used to eat meat, but now we are more like to eat
vegetables.
We used to be carnivores, but now we are more like veggies.
自然生物苛刻的测试是在百万年的自然进化的一种生存本能。蛋白,动物蛋白和其他杂食动物,肉食动物是最好的营养来源,它被分解成丙酮酸,氨基酸,脂肪是在食品供应不丰富,在长期的持久的能量来源。 和美味的,是什么关系?为什么孩子喜欢甜的,但不喜欢苦?这是人的本能,因为甜美的果实在自然世界中往往能带给我们的祖先更多的能量,和许多有毒物质在本质上是痛苦的,这些经验,我们的祖先在血液中流动,直到传给我们...
扫描下载二维码做了我喜欢吃的菜 的翻译是:Do I like to eat food 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
做了我喜欢吃的菜
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I do like to eat the food
Do I like to eat food
Do I like to eat food
So I like to eat the dishes and
Has made the vegetable which I like eating
相关内容&aRequired Device Software 必需的设备软件 & a先学一些简单的 ,像 吃饭 睡觉等 先学一些简单的,像吃饭睡觉等 & a你把我叫到一边 You call me one side & amake the time 做时间 & amatches 比赛 & aWe are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Remote Mouse by Zeng Rong, get iTunes now. 我们无法发现iTunes在您的计算机。 由曾? Rong要买和下载遥远的老鼠,现在得到iTunes。 & aレスト 休息 & aI am busin 我是busin & aYou have class in grade? 您有类在等级? & aI want to do something different 我想要做不同的事 & aRoger went into thekitchen and made some coffee.Just then Diane came in with the dogs. Roger进入thekitchen并且做了一些咖啡。戴安娜然后进来了与狗。 & abar shape diagram 酒吧形状图 & a你喜欢说汉语? You like speaking Chinese? & aChoose your Premium plan below: 选择您的优质计划如下: & aShe’s more than a teacher to us 她比老师是更多对我们 & a清晰地 Clearly & aThanks to _____, we can gain brand-new ideas and news of events from all over the world 幸亏_____,我们可以获取事件全新的想法和新闻从全世界 & ain a storm 在风暴 & aand when do you finnish? 并且何时您芬兰语? & a猪是最无忧无虑的,在自己的单纯的世界里傻傻的过着属于自己的生活,真的想做一只快乐幸福的小猪 The pig is most carefree, silly has been belonging to own life in own pure world, really wants to make a joyful happy young pig & a给某人照张相 Photographs for somebody & a像薰衣草一样,等待她的 Like the aspic, waits for her destiny, & a和我一起生活吧 孤零零调零冷的身分, & alet's roll 我们滚动 & a我们会永远支持你 We can forever support you & a别太放肆没什么用 Don't too dissolute useless & aC. Because she is as kind as God C. 由于她是一样亲切的象上帝 & abut should be soon 但应该很快是 & a被翻译成 Is translated & a我伤害了一个天使的心 I have injured an angel heart & aHow to do 、、 I am down 对怎么做、、我下来 & ai don't were glasses 我不是玻璃 & acindere cindere & aloseyourmind loseyourmind & aThe amount of management fees is a function of fee level, fee basis, committed capital, net invested capital, and the establishment cost of the fund 相当数量管理费是费水平,费依据,做的资本的作用,得到被投资的资本和资金的创立费用 & a木材 Lumber & aHe has got a pink mouth 他有一张桃红色嘴 & a居住区环境 Community environment & aHe has got brown eyes 他有棕色眼睛 & aI will wait for you until high school graduation 我将等待您直到高中毕业 & asuch as employment, social security, housing, medical insurance, 例如就业,社会保险,住房,医疗保险, & a在高老师的英语课上 In Mr./Mrs. Gao class in English & a安小瑾 An Xiaojin & a能不能让我看下你的照片 Can let me watch your picture & a二千公尺处的山 2000 meters place mountains & a预备 Preparation & ayou can take underground right outside the museum 您能采取地下正确在博物馆之外 & a蒹葭苍苍,白露为霜。所谓伊人,在水一方 The reed reed shoot is gray, White Dew is the frost.So-called that person, in a water side & a谁能告诉我 Who can tell me & aI lost some important.But I didn't regretful. 我丢失了重要的一些。但我没有懊。 & a灯是亮着的 The lamp is shining & a可以让我看看你的照片么?请告诉我好吗? May let me have a look your picture? Please tell me well? & a做了我喜欢吃的菜 Has made the vegetable which I like eating &

我要回帖

更多关于 很久以前翻译 的文章

随机推荐