ido you like singingg too结构是什么

I like singing.Mike likes singing,too.(同义句)
胖子_q0297
Both Mike and I like singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的家 - 初中作文 初中英语作文 - 词典网作文大全 您的位置:&& && && && 我的家正文 我的家作者:不详  (字数:1000字作文)
  Hello, everyone, I’m Liu Dongdong. I’m a student. There are three people in my family—my father, mother and I.  My father is 40 years old. He is a worker. I think he is a good worker. Because he works very hard. He gets up very early every day and he works for more than 10 hours a day. So he is always busy, he looks very tired when he gets home. He likes reading newspapers. He usually reads it after supper. So he gets lots of news.  My mother is 38 years old. She is a worker too. She works in a very small factory. She is not tall and she has two big eyes. She loves me and she is good for me. She always buys some books for me. She wants me to be a top student. She also cares for my diet and life.  I’ m 15 years old. I wear glasses. I like reading. I always read books after school. I like singing, too. My favorite singer is Jay Chou. His music is very nice. What do you think of him? I also like making friends. If you want to meet me, please write to me.  Oh, my parents love me and I love them, too. My family is a happy family.
  关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复:我的家作文,即可方便查询相关文章:家庭的温馨每个人都想拥有的,因为每个人都拥有美好的家庭、幸福的家庭、快乐的家庭&&  你能深深感受到家庭的温馨吗?我就能深深感受到了家庭的温馨,在我家里,每个人都是快快乐乐...妈妈,是伟大的,从一个个“谎言”中就可以看出妈妈的伟大。有一次,家里烧了我和爸爸妈妈都喜欢的红烧肉,吃饭时,不懂事的我,不停地往嘴里夹红烧肉,爱吃红烧肉的妈妈一口也没有吃,不断地往我的碗里夹红烧肉,我...11月的一天,上语文课时,老师把第四单元的测试卷发了下来,并评讲这份卷子。老师讲这次测试班上没有一个满分,最高分也只有98分。我一看我的试卷,唉!也只有97分,我直恨自己脑子不知道长到什么地方去了。当...秋风潇潇的吹动,吹动了树木的热情,吹动了丰收的喜悦,吹动了人们欢快的心。秋天把叶子染黄了,把微风添凉了,把大地装扮得更加美丽了,人们穿上了色彩缤纷的秋装,迎接这个色彩缤纷的季节。  秋天,阳光普照大地...在不知不觉中,我走过了13个春秋,望着眼前插着13根蜡烛的生日蛋糕。驻足回首,生活的沙滩上,留下了一串足迹,或清晰,或模糊,或歪歪扭扭,或&&他们都证明着&&m... 快速导航 同类文章:
原创作文(杜文星)i like singing.
喜欢唱歌、跳舞。
I like singing.
我喜欢唱歌。
I like singing. Unlike me, my younger sister doesn't like it at all.
我喜欢唱歌。我小妹妹不像我,她根本不喜欢唱歌。
Eg: I like singing. Unlike me, my younger sister doesn't like it at all.
我喜欢唱歌。我小妹妹不像我,她根本不喜欢唱歌。
Mr. HAMILTON: (Singing) You've got that Southern stuff I like.
Mr. NASCIMENTO: When I was very, very young--four or five or six years--I only liked to listen for women singing because the women, I felt like they sang with their heart.
Mr. JAGGER: (Singing) I hear a preacher on the corner ranting like a crazy man.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!第七册Module5 Unit2教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第七册Module5 Unit2教案
上传于||文档简介
&&外​研​社​新​标​准​三​起​版​本
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我叫范元好今年13岁来自蒲城我在实验中学7年级10班我喜欢看书也喜欢唱歌我喜欢蓝色我是一名跆拳道队员 的翻译是:My name is Fan Yuanhao is 13 years old from Pucheng I experimental middle school grades 7 10 I like reading books like singing I like Blue too I am a taekwondo players 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我叫范元好今年13岁来自蒲城我在实验中学7年级10班我喜欢看书也喜欢唱歌我喜欢蓝色我是一名跆拳道队员
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My name is 13 years old this year, Fan Yuan good Pucheng my High School from 7th grade 10 classes I like to sing I like to read books like I am a taekwondo team blue
My name is Fan Yuanhao is 13 years old from Pucheng I experimental middle school grades 7 10 I like reading books like singing I like Blue too I am a taekwondo players
My name is Fan Yuanhao is 13 years old from Pucheng I experimental middle school grades 7 10 I like reading books like singing I like Blue too I am a taekwondo players
My name is Van $13 year old from Po city in my experimental high school grade 7 10 classes I like to see book also likes to sing I prefer blue I am a taekwondo team members
My name am Fan Yuan the good this year 13 years old to come from Pucheng I to like in experimental middle school 7 grade 10 class of me reading also like singing I to like the blue color I am a Tae Kwon Do member
相关内容&awhen dose he go to the movies ? 药量他何时去看电影? & a我认为远足不如潜水那么危险。 I thought the hike was inferior dives that the danger.
& ai like to see naked boys 我喜欢看赤裸男孩 & aMagic orchid 不可思议的兰花 & a花裤衩,花奶罩 Colored trousers vent, colored bra & a关于格式,采用中国的格式。 About the form, uses China's form. & awe muse s()at nigh 我们沉思s ()在附近 & a生活中,常常听到一些小孩抱怨父母不理解他们 生活中,常常听到一些小孩抱怨父母不理解他们 & aGSM_CNT GSM_CNT & a耐热能力高:低导热体,能耐热水及高压,在规定的长期连续工作压力下,管道输送的水温可达到95℃ The heat-resisting ability is high: The low conductor of heat, the ability hot water and the high pressure, under the stipulation long-term continuous working pressure, the water temperature which the pipeline transports may achieve 95℃ & aO2xpbmUtaGVpZ2h0OjE1MCU7Y29sb3I6I0ZGRjtmb250LXNpemU6MjRweDtmb250LXdlaWdodDpi O2xpbmUtaGVpZ2h0OjE1MCU7Y29sb3I6I0ZGRjtmb250LXNpemU6MjRweDtmb250LXdlaWdodDpi & aWhat's the mean of love 什么是爱手段 & aNOt for the interests of the triend you met 不为triend的兴趣您见面了 & a越来越多人依靠电脑做很多事。 More and more many people depend upon the computer to make very many matters. & a您什么时候需要房间,打算住多久? When do you need the room, planned how long lives? & aHydrate and illuminate. 水合并且照亮。 & aWell above the cabbage Well above the cabbage & aMemories in the rain unreasonable 记忆在雨中不合情理 & ai never
have eaten Moroccan food 我从未吃摩洛哥食物 & a今天你去了哪里 Where today have you gone to & asubjiect to subjiect对 & aget in a panic 得到在恐慌 & aIf you love someone, let it be and set him free;if he comes back to you,it's meant to be. 如果您爱某人,让它是并且设置他自由; 如果他回来对您,它意味是。 & aLadies and Gentlemen, It's a show time! 女士们和先生们,它是展示时光! & aDRVjavastore DRV & aplace text 安置文本 & asix miles 正在翻译,请等待...
& aup to mark 由标记决定 & aegg spoon 蛋匙子 & a奥运五环象征五个部分 奥运五环象征五个部分 & a你最好立刻洗他们 You should better wash them immediately & a无论大人小孩都喜欢看这个节目 Regardless of adult the children all likes watching this program & athanks officer 感谢官员 & a请原谅我爱上你,原谅我用全部的身心爱你。原谅我永不愿与你分离、 Please forgive me to fall in love with you, forgives me to use complete body beloved you.Forgives me never to be willing with you to separate, & aIt's like when he kicked the girl. 它是像當他踢了女孩時。 & a我在跟你说 I in said to you & ahe would bring a good benifit 他会带来一个好好处 & aespercially espercially & adoof doof music 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你必须尽可能不玩电脑 You must not play the computer as far as possible & a即使工作很忙也要记得常回家看看 Even if works very busily also must remember often goes home has a look & aWell,I'd be glad if you could find me another book about animals. 很好,如果您可能找到我另一本书关于动物,我会是高兴的。 & a把裙子脱了 Escaped the skirt & a丹阳市海尚国际商务有限公司 Danyang sea still international commercial limited company & a有点怀念一个人的时候——无忧无虑、、不会伤心、、不会寂寞。。 A little fondly remembers a person's time - - carefree, cannot sad, not be able to be lonely.。 & athe mother of Richaed is Mrs Brown Richaed的母亲是夫人布朗 & a将来你想做什么 Future you will want to make any & aI just want to cry. 我想要哭泣。 & awho
you are 正在翻译,请等待...
& a1. Values. You want someone you can believe in, someone you can trust. Can you count on him to do what he says? Can you trust her to do what’s right and always be there? What about you? These shared values form the basis of a lasting relationship. 1. 价值。 您想要您能相信的人,您能信任的人。 您能否依靠他做什么他说? 您能否信任她做什么是正确和总在那里? 你怎么样? 这些分享了价值形式持久的关系的依据。 & a在此,我们诚邀中国 郑州市管城回族区东关小学管乐团作为中国河南省小学生的代表 In this, we honestly invite the Chinese Zhengzhou tube city Hui tribe area East Gate elementary school tube philharmonic orchestra to take the Chinese Henan Province elementary student representative & aThis is not hurt、 This is not hurt, & a提高听说技能 Enhances hears the skill & a柿渋に関しての仲間つくりのブログです。 它是[burogu做关于柿子丹宁酸的]伴侣。 & aHuh? Willst du etwas von mir? 哼? 您是否想要某事从我? & agood to the last drop 好到最后下落 & a我叫范元好今年13岁来自蒲城我在实验中学7年级10班我喜欢看书也喜欢唱歌我喜欢蓝色我是一名跆拳道队员 My name am Fan Yuan the good this year 13 years old to come from Pucheng I to like in experimental middle school 7 grade 10 class of me reading also like singing I to like the blue color I am a Tae Kwon Do member &

我要回帖

更多关于 i like u too much 的文章

随机推荐