英语作文:Whywhat do you doliike

作文(25&)How do you learn English? And why? Please write a passage about 80 words.& 请以&How do I learn English?&为题写一篇80字左右的英语短文。
试题及解析
学段:初中 学科:英语 浏览:37
作文(25’)How do you learn English? And why? Please write a passage about 80 words.& 请以”How do I learn English?”为题写一篇80字左右的英语短文。
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力英语作文“whydoyoutravel?“
Why do you travel?Nowadays,there are more and more people who like travelling,me too.At first,I think travelling can help me expand knowledge,especially geographical and historical learning.Secondly,travel can bring me a totally different life for a while.I can gain a lot from travel,such as special experience and a good mood.Especially when you feel tired of working,you can choose to relax yourself by travel.You can enjoy the nature and have a breath of fresh air.Thirdly,I can also make good friends when i'm on travelling.That would be great,especially the soul mate.So,I like traveling very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文-friend朋友_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文-friend朋友
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文​,​朋​友​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢why do you like music?英语作文Directions:For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a 120-word composition entitled Why Do You Enjoy Music?It should be based on the following topics.1.音乐使我们的生活变得多姿多彩.2.在我悲伤时,音乐激励我快乐起来.3.在我孤独时,音乐使我变得不再孤独.
Everybody likes music.When we wal when we work, and even when we sleep,we listen to it.Why we human beings are so obsessed about music?I think the reason is simple.First of all,music adds color to our daily lives.Without music,what the world would be?In today world,music is everywhere.Second,music can cheer us up when we are sad.This is one of the most excellent feature which music have.The truth is when I'm so frustrated I always go to music for help.Third,music is a good company.No matter how many friend do you have,you still sometimes feel alone.That's why people turn to music for help.Listen to music let us no longer lonely.To sum up,we human beings all love music,because it can make us more happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一篇3分钟英语文章,题目为who do you admire and why
kjfnn00076
MY MOTHER My mother is a kind-hearted, simple people. She never extravagance and waste, but also very honest, even if we are very poor at home, but she also other people Zhou Ji, her poor poor people, if they are approached by people to beg for food, she often give them food. She and I are particularly good, especially in the study and I am very concerned about, if I want to buy the book, she immediately gave me money, as she is not willing to use a single cent. My mother's such a character - hard-working self-improvement, the simple-hearted spirit of an profound impact on me, taught me the truth in life that I admire very much ah! the person i admire the most the my brother.he was born in 1982.He does well in all his subjects and he has a good personality too!my brother is also good at singing,he has a lot of friends.He even dined with the famous singer sha baoliang before.my brother has won a lot of awards and triumphs. my brother has set a good example for me and I will learn from him! some day,i believe,through my effort,i will be as excellent as him!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 what would you do 的文章

随机推荐