we had a great timemy last weekendd 的同义句

【图文】Unit 7 We had a great time_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 7 We had a great time
上传于||文档简介
&&为​我​们​以​后​的​英​语​学​习​,​打​下​牢​固​的​基​础​吧​!
大小:948.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢TAKE ME UP
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
We had a terrible school tri...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下列短文,从每个小题所给的选项中选出最佳答案。We moved to a new area when our son was in Grade &Five. Before we moved, we took him tospend half a day at his new school. There he saw his new classmates and teachers. He enjoyed thevisit. During the almost 150-kilometer drive home, he told us that he had told some of the studentsthe date when we would move there. And he had also invited them to visit us. The moving day, aSaturday, was a busy day. But we arrived at our new house at noon. About an hour later, kidsbegan to come and soon one of them invited our son to his house to play for the afternoon. Bythe time he returned, he knew where most of the kids lived and all of their family histories. OnMonday morning,the door bell rang just before the time he would leave for school. Then it rangagain and again. By the time he was ready, we had eight young boys waiting to walk to school withhim on his first day. They all lived near us. I asked them if their parents had sent them. The answerssurprised and pleased me, "No, we just came so that we would have people to walk with. "and "It isthe right thing to do. " The startings of lasting (持续的) friendships were formed (形成) that day.We have lived here nearly six years and the same group of kids still plays together, goes to partieson weekends together, and surfs together.&&&&& I still get thinking how welcoming and kind those kids were. And how lucky my son is to havethem as friends!1. Before the family moved to the new area, the son was taken to his new school& _____.[&&&& ]A. to invite the teachers to visit themB. to play with his classmatesC. to see if the school was farD. to get to know it2. What did the son know about other kids after they played for the afternoon?[& && ]A. Their living places and family histories.B. Their family stories and their life.C. Their school life and family histories.D. Their living places and family members.3. In the story, the son went to school&_____ on his first day.[&&&& ]A. in his father's carB. on a school busC. on foot with other kidsD. in another kid's car4. Which of the following is right according to the story?[&&&& ]A. The family moved to the new house on Saturday afternoon.B. The kids visited the house before the family arrived.C. The son knew the kids well before he got there.D. The son was invited to play in a kid's house later that afternoon.5. The passage shows us that _____.[&&&& ]A. it's easy to move to a new placeB. it's kind of people to help a new comerC. it's difficult to make new friendsD. it's better to live in the same place
We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some
students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it
didn’t arrive. Finally, our teacher took us to take the subway. It took us
about an hour. After we got off the subway, we walked and got lost. When we
finally arrived at the zoo, we were tired and hungry. We wanted to see
dolphins, but there weren’t any. There were some really smart seals, but we
didn’t see the show because we arrived too late. We left our camera at school,
so we didn’t take any photos. Then it started to rain, and no one had an
umbrella. So we went for lunch. My friends had some ice cream. But I didn’t
have any, because I don’t like it. We didn’t see many animals because of the
rain. Finally we went back to school. We were wet, tired and stressed out(紧张). I didn’t enjoy my school trip at all.1.What did the writer think of the school trip?A. Terrible
D. Exciting2.The students were() when they arrived at the zoo.A. excited
D. lucky3.How was the weather?A. Sunny
We have a terrible school trip last weekend. Some students were late. Then we waited half an hour for the school bus, but it didn’t arrive. Finally, our teacher took us to take the subway. It took us about an hour. After we got off the subway, we walked and got lost. When we finally arrived at the zoo, we were tired and hungry. We wanted to see dolphins, but there weren’t any. There were some really smart seals, but we didn’t see the show because we arrived too late. We left our camera at school, so we didn’t take any photos. Then it started to rain, and no one had an umbrella. So we went for lunch. My friends had some ice cream. But I didn’t have any, because I don’t like it. We didn’t see many animals because of the rain. Finally we went back to school. We were wet, tired and stressed out(紧张). I didn’t enjoy my school trip at all.【小题1】What did the writer think of the school trip?A.TerribleB.GreatC.FunD.Exciting【小题2】The students were&&&&&&&&&&&when they arrived at the zoo.A.excitedB.tiredC.happyD.lucky【小题3】How was the weather?A.SunnyB.Cloudy C.WindyD.RainyWe had a great time in the zoo last weekend 改为同义句 We______great _____in the zoo last weekend
We had great fun in the zoo last weekend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 on last weekend 的文章

随机推荐