下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
第89篇:城市老鼠和乡下老鼠
The city mouse and the country mouse - 小学英语阅读100篇
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
The city mouse and the country mouse
A city mouse and a country mouse were distant relatives. The country mouse wrote a letter to the city mouse. &How are you, my city cousin? Come visit us sometime.& The city mouse in his best suit visited the country mouse.
&Welcome. Please help yourself before you leave.& The country mouse prepared rice, beans and dried fruit. The city mouse laughed at the food and said,
&Gosh! You invited me over to give me this kind of food? You should come visit me. I will treat you to delicious food.& The city mouse bragged about the city where he was living to th
The city mouse and the country mouse
A city mouse and a country mouse were distant relatives. The country mouse wrote a letter to the city mouse. &How are you, my city cousin? Come visit us sometime.& The city mouse in his best suit visited the country mouse.
&Welcome. Please help yourself before you leave.& The country mouse prepared rice, beans and dried fruit. The city mouse laughed at the food and said,
&Gosh! You invited me over to give me this kind of food? You should come visit me. I will treat you to delicious food.& The city mouse bragged about the city where he was living to the country mouse.
&Thank you for inviting me. I will come over for sure.& Thinking about his trip to the city, the country mouse was too excited to sleep. 'At last, I'm going to the city tomorrow.'
Delighted, the country mouse came to the city mouse's house. &Knock, knock.& &Anybody home?& &Oh, welcome!& greeted the city mouse cheerfully. The city mouse showed the country mouse all over his house.
The country mouse was surprised how grand the house was. &The house is really big. Magnificent! I am so proud that you are my relative.& &Don't mention it.& The city mouse was pleased.
The city mouse led the country mouse to the kitchen. When they climbed up the table, there were a large piece of bread, fruit and cheese on it. &Well, help yourself. I have food like this everyday.& &Wow! They look delicious. I envy you.&
The country mouse began eating the tasty cheese. It was right then that the kitchen door opened with a bang and a man came in. The city mouse dragged the country mouse and ran away helter-skelter.
Breathing heavily after hiding in the mouse-hole, the city mouse said, &Hugh! That was close.& The country mouse was unable to understand the city mouse's behavior. However, on the next day and the following day, the same thing happened.
After a few days, the country mouse said to the city mouse, &I should go back to my house in the country. Even if I eat nothing but beans, I can live peacefully. Why don't you come with me to the country? It would be better than living here nervously like this.&
The city mouse was so embarrassed that he could not do anything. The country mouse came back home and never went back to the city.
单词注释:
distant adj. 遥远的;冷漠的;远隔的
cousin n. 堂兄弟姊妹;表兄弟姊妹
Delighted adj. 欣喜的;高兴的
Magnificent adj. 壮丽的;华丽的;高尚的;宏伟的
cheese n. 奶酪;干酪;[美俚]要人
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
小学英语排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼delicious food
美味的食物
而且“迪力夫特”是“Delicious food(美味的食物)”的音译。既有新疆特色,又很时尚(因为现在有很多知名品牌名都是由英文音译过来的)。
基于87个网页-
美味的食品
旨是什么旁 -天涯问答 ...
美好 [fine]
美味的食品 [delicious food]
意思;意义 [purpose] ...
基于52个网页-
鲜美的食品
皇帝中国的崛起-攻略(9) ...
Tasty Food 美味的食品
Delicious Food 鲜美的食品
Spices 调味品 ...
基于36个网页-
求翻译:And come with your playfellows into the street. 是什么意思? ...
美味食物 >> Delicious food
有照片 生活照 发给我啊 >> There are pictures of life according to me ah
经过40分钟的对抗 >> After 40 minutes of confrontation ...
基于27个网页-
美味的中国菜
可口中国食物
中国美味食物
美味的烧烤食品
美味烤的食物
品尝烧烤食物
吃当地美味的食品
美味绿色食品
足够美味的食物
味是故乡浓
多么可口看起来饭菜
更多收起网络短语
I'll treat you to delicious food at my house.
我领你去我家,给你尝尝真正美味的食物。
Follow these four tips and you’ll be relaxed and ready to enjoy delicious food and time with family from the second you clock out.
按照这四个建议做,从下班的那一刻起,你就准备好好享受美味的食物和与家人共同度假的天伦之乐吧!
They say that you can do everything if you have money. You can live in a beautiful house, keep a luxurious ear and have all sorts of delicious food.
近来,有些人认为钱就是一切,他们说,要是有了钱,你就可以做任何事情,你可以住舒适的房子,坐豪华的轿车,吃可口的饭菜。
What was the most delicious food you've had here?
你在这里吃过最好吃的食物是什么?
It's as though somebody brought in this delicious meal to a hungry-- before a hungry person--allowed them to see what it looked like, allowed them to smell the delicious aromas, perhaps gave them just one little tiny forkful to see just how beautifully delicious the food was.
就好像某人带了这顿美味的饭菜给一个饿的-,放在一个饥饿的人面前,允许他们看到饭菜,允许他们闻到这美味的香味,也许给了他们一小勺让他们看看,这食物有多美味。
It has quickly evolved into a worldwide event for the fine vintages paired with delicious food.
When she can spare a moment, she enjoys live music, delicious food, and the great outdoors.
As a Saveur article explains, in Tokyo visitors can find delicious food in all price ranges, with good consistency.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!九年级英语单项选择-----you come,I will treat you to delicious foodA Whenever B However C Whatever D When应该选A ,但D怎么不对
whenever无论什么时候.when什么时候.前一个表示强调,后一个只表示时间.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
无论何时你来。
我都会用美食招待你。
这是这句话的意思。
貌似when应该要you are coming。
能说下when和whenver的具体区别吗
A:whenever
扫描下载二维码Treat - definition of treat by The Free Dictionary /treat
treat Also found in: , , , , , , .
(trēt)v.
treat·ed, treat·ing, treats v.tr.1.
To act or behave in a specified manner toward: treated me fairly.2.
To regard and handle in a certain way. Often used with as: treated the matter as a joke.3.
To deal with
discuss: a book that treats all aspects of health care.4.
To deal with or represent artistically in a specified manner or style: treats the subject poetically.5. a.
To provide with food, entertainment, or gifts at one's own expense: treated her sister to the theater.b.
To give (someone or oneself) something pleasurable: treated herself to a day in the country.6.
To subject to a process, action, or change, especially to a chemical or physical process or application: treated the cloth with bleach.7. a.
To give medical aid to (someone): treated many patients in the emergency room.b.
To give medical aid to counteract (a disease or condition): treated malaria with quinine.v.intr.1.
To deal with a subject or topic in writing or speech. Often used with of: The essay treats of courtly love.2.
To pay for another's entertainment, food, or drink.3.
To engage in negotiations, as to reach a settlement or agree on terms: "Both sides nonetheless are quite willing to treat with [the king]" (Gregory J. Wallance).n.1.
Something, such as one's food or entertainment, that is paid for by someone else.2.
A source of a special delight or pleasure: His trip abroad was a real treat.[Middle English tretien, from Old French traitier, from Latin tractāre, frequentative of trahere, to draw.]treat′er n.treat (tri:t) n1. a celebration, entertainment, gift, or feast given for or to someone and paid for by another2. any delightful surprise or specially pleasant occasion3. the act of treatingvb4.
(tr) to deal with or regard in a certain manner: she treats school as a joke. 5.
(Medicine) (tr) to apply treatment to: to treat a patient for malaria. 6.
(tr) to subject to a process or to the application of a substance: to treat photographic film with developer. 7.
(tr; often foll by to) to provide (someone) (with) as a treat: he treated the children to a trip to the zoo. 8. formal (usually foll by: of) to deal (with), as in writing or speaking9.
(intr) formal t negotiate[C13: from Old French tretier, from Latin tractāre to manage, from trahere to drag] 'treatable adj 'treater ntreat
to act or behave toward in some specified way:
to treat someone with respect.
to consider or regard in a specified way:
to treat a matter as unimportant.
to deal wit handle.
to deal with (a disease, patient, etc.) in order to relieve or cure.
to subject to some agent or action in order to bring about a particular result:
to treat a substance with an acid.
to provide with food, entertainment, gifts, etc., at one's own expense.
to provide with as a source of pleasure or enjoyment.
to deal with
to deal with or represent artistically, esp. in some specified manner or style:
to treat a theme realistically.
to deal with a subject
discourse (usu. fol. by of).
to give, or bear the expense of, a treat.
to carry on negotiations with a
negotiate.
entertainment, food, drink, etc., given by way of compliment or as an expression of friendly regard.
anything that affords particular pleasure or enjoyment.
the act of treating.
one's turn to treat.
[;1300; Middle English treten (v.) & Old French tretier,traitier & Latin tractāre to drag, handle, frequentative of trahere to drag. compare ]
treat′er, n.
treatPast participle: treatedGerund: treatingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativetreattreatPresentI treatyou treathe/she/it treatswe treatyou treatthey treatPreteriteI treatedyou treatedhe/she/it treatedwe treatedyou treatedthey treatedPresent ContinuousI am treatingyou are treatinghe/she/it is treatingwe are treatingyou are treatingthey are treatingPresent PerfectI have treatedyou have treatedhe/she/it has treatedwe have treatedyou have treatedthey have treatedPast ContinuousI was treatingyou were treatinghe/she/it was treatingwe were treatingyou were treatingthey were treatingPast PerfectI had treatedyou had treatedhe/she/it had treatedwe had treatedyou had treatedthey had treatedFutureI will treatyou will treathe/she/it will treatwe will treatyou will treatthey will treatFuture PerfectI will have treatedyou will have treatedhe/she/it will have treatedwe will have treatedyou will have treatedthey will have treatedFuture ContinuousI will be treatingyou will be treatinghe/she/it will be treatingwe will be treatingyou will be treatingthey will be treatingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been treatingyou have been treatinghe/she/it has been treatingwe have been treatingyou have been treatingthey have been treatingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been treatingyou will have been treatinghe/she/it will have been treatingwe will have been treatingyou will have been treatingthey will have been treatingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been treatingyou had been treatinghe/she/it had been treatingwe had been treatingyou had been treatingthey had been treatingConditionalI would treatyou would treathe/she/it would treatwe would treatyou would treatthey would treatPast ConditionalI would have treatedyou would have treatedhe/she/it would have treatedwe would have treatedyou would have treatedthey would have treated
Switch to Noun1.treat - something considered choice to eat &, , , , , , , , ,
- a source of materials to nourish the body, ,
- a small tasty bit of food,
- an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre,
- a food rich in sugar,
- (classical mythology) the food a mortals who ate it became immortal,
- an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods,
- very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones2.treat - an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight, , ,
- an event that happensVerb1.treat - inter "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently",
- regard or consid "I treated his advances as a joke",
- "The new constitution mocks all democratic principles", , , , ,
- act on verbally or in some form of "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China", , ,
- r "She cut him dead at the meeting" - act together or towards o "He should interact more with his colleagues" - do wrong to - handle with great
"You have to handle the students with kid gloves" - treat as a criminal - "He nursed his injured back by lying in bed several hours every afternoon"; "He nursed the flowers in his garden and fertilized them regularly" - "He was strong-armed by the policemen",
- treat inconsiderately or harshly - treat snobbishly, put in one's place - treat in a rough or boisterous manner,
- treat brutally - treat with respe "children should do well by their parents", , , ,
- treat hurriedly or avoid dealing with properly, , , , ,
- "This boss abuses his workers"; "She is always stepping on others to get ahead", , , , , , , ,
- treat with
"grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"2.treat - subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or r "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill" - cause to propagate, as by grafting or layering, , , , ,
- "Will the new rules affect me?",
- "iodize salt" - treat with nitric acid, so as to change an organic com "nitroglycerin is obtained by nitrating glycerol" - "tank animal refuse", , ,
- impregnate, combine, o "oxygenate blood",
- treat to strengthen an "mercerize cotton" - treat with
"malt beer", ,
- sub "fluoridized water"; "fluoridize the teeth of children" - "creosoted wood" - treat or c "chlorinated water" - treat "Carbonated soft drinks" - treat with camphor,
- treat with bromine - treat with ammonia,
- "irradiate food" - trea "scald tomatoes so that they can be peeled" - treat or prepare so as to put i "refine paper stock"; "refine pig iron"; "refine oil", ,
- treat with nitrogen or a nitrogen compound - treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a r "reverberate ore" - treat
"curry tanned leather" - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to dis "seed clouds" - add (an agent) "The ray dosed the paint",
- treat with sulphur
"These dried fruits are sulphured",
- subj "vulcanized rubber" - treat with a chromium compound,
- treat with bitumen,
- age or bleach flour with Agene (nitrogen trichloride) - "run a subject"; "run a process" - treat (a chemical compound) with carboxyl or carboxylic acid - process (ores or other raw materials), as by reduction - convert food into a "I cannot digest milk products",
- treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests - control the humidit "The room was cool because it had been air-conditioned"3.treat - p "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics" - produce "The nurses had to hyperventilate the patient" - "She massaged his sore back" - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body); "The doctor decided that the patient must be purged" - "The new contact lenses will correct for his myopia" - treat by blowing a powder or vapor into a bodily cavity,
- treat for alcoho "He was detoxified in the clinic" - supply with a constant flow or sprinkling of some liquid, for the purpose of cooling, cleansing, "irrigate the wound",
- treat with iodine so as
"iodize a wound" - give medical treatment to - provide (a person) with medical care - try to cure by special care of treatment, of
"He nursed his cold with Chinese herbs" - treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed,
- give or apply (medications),
- "remedy his illness" - apply a band "dress the victim's wounds" - s "splint a broken finger",
- "The doctors operated on the patient but failed to save his life",
- treat medicinally, treat with medicine, , ,
- "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment",
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin - subject to electrical shocks - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"; "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice", ,
- burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric curren "The surgeon cauterized the wart", , ,
- subject to psyc "I was analyzed in Vienna by a famous psychiatrist"4.treat - act on verbally or in some form of "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China", , , , ,
- bring up a topic for discussion,
- treat from a theological viewpoint or render theological in character, ,
- to consider or examine
"The author talks about the different aspects of this question"; "The class discussed Dante's `Inferno'", ,
- inter "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently", , ,
- include as part
have as one's "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"5.treat - provide with a g "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed",
- provide with choice or ab "Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating"; "She treated her houseguests with good food every night", ,
- "What will you give her for her birthday?"6.treat - provide with choice or ab "Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating"; "She treated her houseguests with good food every night" - "Our relatives in Italy wined and dined us for a week" - subject to the
"After we finished dinner, we were thoroughly alcoholized",
- "feed one's eyes on a gorgeous view", , ,
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests" - provide with a g "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"7.treat - engage in negotiations in order t "they had to treat with the King" - confer with another in order to come to terms o "The parties negociated all night"8.treat - regard or consid "I treated his advances as a joke",
- show a response or a reaction to something, ,
- inter "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"treatverb1. , , , act towards, , , , , ,
He treated most women with indifference.2. , , , give medical treatment to,
(informal), , , , prescribe medicine for, apply treatment to An experienced nurse treats all minor injuries.3. , , ,
For centuries it was used to treat indigestion.4. , , ,
About 70% of the area is treated with insecticide.5. , , ,
(informal), , , , , , , take out for, foot or pay the bill She was always treating him to ice cream.6. , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
a working method for treating subjects in the theater7. , , , have talks, , , , ,
They assumed we were treating with the rebels.noun1. , , , , , , , , ,
a birthday treat2. , , , , , ,
(informal), , little something He never failed to return without a special treat for them.3. , , , , , , , source of pleasure,
It's a real treat to see someone doing justice to the film.treat of something , , , , ,
part of Christian theology that treats of the afterlifetreatverb1. To behave in a specified way toward:, .2. To be occupied or concerned with:, , .Idiom: .3. To pay for the food, drink, or entertainment of (another):Informal:
.Idiom: stand treat.4. To give medical aid to:Informal:
.nounSomething fine and delicious, especially a food:, , , .Informal:
???????? ???????? ????????????? ????? ???????? ?????????????zacházetlé?itpojednat opova?ovatpozvatbehandledr?ftegivelille gaveoverraskelsekuracikohdellamukava yll?tys?a??enjepostupati s nekimmegvendégelritka élvezettárgyalgera dagamun, bjó?a upp áhafa til me?fer?arme?h?ndla, koma fram vi?; líta áme?h?ndla, verkarae?a, skrifa扱う歓待??????analizuotika?kas malonausaplūkotaprakstītapstrādātārstētcienastspísa? opríjemné prekvapenieobravnavatipogostitipribolj?ekravnati?teti zabjudan?got extra gott?????? ????????????????ikram etmek??i x?s? th?t ??itreat [triːt]A. N1. (= something special) I've bought a few little treats for the children → les he
unas cosillas or unas
a los a birthday/Christmas treat → un
de /as or for a (special) treat → como algo (muy) to give sb a treat →
a algn con algo you should give her a treat as a reward for her good grades →
obsequiarla con algo
notasI wanted to give myself a treat → quería darme un
or permitirme un viewers are in for a treat this weekend → los
este the trip to the cinema was an unexpected treat → fue una
al 2. (= offer to pay) "I'll pay" - "no, this is my treat" → -yo
yoto stand sb a treat →
a algnsee also
D3. (= pleasure) →
mit was a treat to see him happy again → era un
a verle 4. a treat (as adv) (Brit)the garden is coming on a treat → el
va de this wine goes down a treat → este
de take this powder for a headache, it works a treat → tómate estos
de B. VT1. (= behave towards) [+ person, animal] → ; (= handle) [+ object] → we were treated with respect/contempt → nos
con /to treat sb well/badly →
bien/ a algnthe chemical should be treated with caution → este
to treat sb like a child →
a algn como a un how's life treating you these days? → ?cómo te va la
?to treat sb like dirt →
a algn a ,
a algn como a un 2. (= consider, view) → his statements should be treated with caution → hay que
to treat sth as a joke →
algo a this is not a subject that should be treated lightly → este no es un
police are treating the threats seriously → la
3. (= deal with) [+ subject] → the issues should be treated separately → los
4. (= invite) → I'm treating you → yo te to treat sb to sth →
a algn a algoshe was always treating him to ice cream →
he treated us to a monologue on the virtues of abstinence (iro) → nos
to treat o.s to sth →
de (hacer) algowe treated ourselves to a meal out → nos
fuerahe treated himself to another drink → se
otra go on - treat yourself! → ?venga,
or el !5. (Med) [+ patient] → , ; [+ illness] → which doctor is treating you? → ?qué
or trata?the condition can be treated successfully with antibiotics → la
con they were treated for shock →
por do not try and treat yourself → no
6. (= process) [+ wood, crops, sewage] → C. VI (frm)1. (= negotiate) to treat with sb →
con algn2. (= deal with) to treat of sth [author] →
algo; [book, article] →
sobre algotreat [ˈtriːt] n →
mas a treat for sb → pour
qnit was a treat (for me) → ?a m'a
what a treat! → on
!Champagne! What a treat! → Du ! On
!to give sb a treat →
qnto give o.s a treat → se
vt (= deal with) [+ incident, remark] → ; [person] → We were treated with respect → Nous avons
avec .to treat sb like sth →
qn comme qchto treat sth as a joke →
(= pay for sb) → Let me treat you → Laisse-moi t'inviter.to treat sb to sth →
qch à qnHe treated us to an ice cream → Il nous a
une .She offered to treat them to dinner → Elle
le .to treat o.s. to sth → s'offrir qch [+ disease, condition] → to treat sb for sth →
qn pour qch (= process) [+ sewage, water, substance] → to treat sth with sth →
qch avec qchtreat vt (= behave towards) person, animal → ; (= handle) books → ,
mit (= consider) →
(as als); you should treat your work more seriously → Sie sollten Ihre
(Med) → ; which doctor is treating you? → bei welchem
sind Sie in ?, welcher
Sie?; the doctor is treating him for nervous exhaustion → er ist wegen Nervenüberlastung in
(= process) →
(with mit); leather → ,
(with mit); sewage → ; wastepaper →
subject → ; (esp scientifically, philosophically) →
(= pay for, give) → ; to treat somebody to something →
; to drink, ice cream also →
; I’m treating you → ich
Sie ein; to treat oneself to something → sich (dat) →
; he treated his wife to a weekend in Paris → er
in ; he treated us to a preview of the exhibition → er
uns (dat) → eine
; for once she treated us to the sight of her knees →
sie uns den
ihrer ; he treated us to a display of his temper (iro) → er
uns (dat) → eine
vi (= deal) to treat with somebody for something →
(acc) →
um or über
(acc) → ; the general decided to treat for peace → der
n (= special outing, present) →
; tomorrow we’re going on our Christmas treat →
wir unsere
(inf); children’s treat →
nt, → Kindernachmittag m; I thought I’d give myself a treat → ich , ich
mir mal etwas; I’m taking them to the circus as or for a treat → ich
ihnen eine
mit; it’s my treat → das
Sie ein; I want to give them a treat → ich
ihnen eine
; our uncle’s treat was to give us tickets for the opera → unser
hat uns (dat) → Opernkarten ; that was a treat! → das war ein !; what a treat to have a quiet afternoon → das ist ein
or tut , mal einen
zu ; there’s a treat in store → es
etwas, worauf wir uns noch
k?nnen; this time you can carry the bags as a treat! (iro) → dieses Mal darfst du
; it’s a (real) treat to see you again → was für eine , Sie mal ! (inf) it’s coming on a treat → es
(inf); it worked a treat → es
(inf) → or wie eine Eins (inf)treat [triːt]1. n (pleasure) →
m; (present) → , sorpresinait was a treat → mi (or ci ) ha fatto veramente piacereas a special birthday treat they took me to the theatre → mi hanno
portandomi a to give sb a treat →
a qnto have a treat in store → avere una
this is my treat → 2. vta. (gen) (Tech) → to treat sb like a child →
fosse un b. (consider) → to treat sth as a joke →
qc uno we treat all applications in the order in which we receive them →
nell'ordine
ci c. (give, buy for sb) to treat sb to sth →
qc a qnI'll treat you → he treated himself to a new jacket → si è
d. (patient, illness) → he was treated with antibiotics/for bronchitis → è stato
di /per la treat (tri:t)
to deal with, or behave towards (a thing or person), in a certain manner. The soldiers
The police are treating his death as a case of murder. hanteer, beskou
отнасям се
zachá pova?ovat
behandle , ,
????? ????
?????????? ?????????-
??????? ????
postupati s
bánik (vkivel, vmivel); kezel (vkit, vmit)
memperlakukan
me?h?ndla, koma fram vi?; líta á
elgtis su, laikyti
izturēties (pret kādu); uzskatīt (par kaut ko)
memperlakukan
zaobchádza?; pova?ova?
obravnavati
對待,把...看作...
поводитися; ставитися
?????? ????? ????? ????
对待,把...看作... 2.
to try to cure (a person or disease, injury etc). They treated her for a broken leg. behandel
лекувам
ravi(tse)ma
????? ????
???????? ???-
hafa til me?fer?ar
手当てする
л?кувати
??? ???? ????
?i?u tr? 3.
to put (something) through a process. The woodwork has been treated with a new chemical. behandel
???????? ???????
обработвам
praeparere
????? ????
?????? ????
obraditi, obra?ivati
me?h?ndla, verka
apdoroti, paveikti
apstrādāt
poddawa? dzia?aniu
spracova?, upravi?
?????????????? , kimyasal i?leme t?bi tutmak
обробляти, п?ддавати д??
??? ??? ?? ??????
x? l?, nghiên c?u, gi?i quy?t 4.
to buy (a meal, present etc) for (someone). I'l She treated herself to a new hat. koop
?????? ????? ???????? ??????
черпя
????? ????
????????, ????????
???????? ????
?astiti, pogostiti
megvendégel
mentraktir
gera (e-m) dagamun, bjó?a upp á
pavai?inti, nupirkti
izmaksāt; iepriecināt (ar kaut ko)
a oferi, a face cinste ; доставлять удовольствие
pozva?; kúpi?
kupiti (si)
ikram etmek, ?smarlamak
款待,請客
пригощати, частувати
m?i ai ?n c?m
款待,请客 5.
to discuss.
обсъждам
pojednat o
πραγματε?ομαι
?????? ????
??????? ????
raspravljati, govoriti
tárgyal (témát)
rae?a, skrifa
trattardi di
aptarin?ti, analizuoti
aplū aprakstīt; iztirzāt
membincangkan
aan de orde stellen , ,
???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??
a dez-bate
обговаривать
hovori? písa? o
razpravljati
raspravljati
avhandla, behandla
?????????????????????; ????? , müzakere etmek
交涉,商議
трактувати; проводити переговори
??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ????
?? c?p, th?o lu?n
交涉,商议
noun something that gives pleasure, eg an arranged outing, or some special food. He took them to the theatre as a treat. verrassing, plesier
???????? ???????? ???????
почерпка
p?íjemné p?ekvapení
das Extravergnügen
overraskelse , ,
meelehea, nauding
velik u?itak, ?a??enje
(ritka) élvezet
acara hiburan
skemmtun, dagamunur
ka?kas malonaus, dovana
príjemné prekvapenie
pribolj?ek
[glad] ?verraskning, begivenhet
??????????????? ,
частування, пригощання
??? ?? ???
s? ??i ??i 'treatment noun (an) act or manner of treating. This chair seems to have rece This patient/disease requires urgent treatment. behandeling
?????????? ????????? ?????
обаробтка
tratamento
zacházení; lé?ení
die Behandlung
behandling , , ;
kohtlemine, k?sitlus, ravi
??? ??????? ?????
bánásmód
elgesys, gydymas
izturē?anās; apie?anās; ārstē?ana
rawatan , ,
? ?????? ???? ????
tratamento
tratament ;
zaobchá lie?enie
zdravljenje
behandling, v?rd
muamele, davran??;
處理,治療
ставлення; л?кування
处理,治疗 treat →
dárek, zacházet behandle, lille gave ,
kohdella, mukava yll?tys ,
?a??enje, postupati s nekim ,
扱う, 歓待 ??, ???? ,
bjuda, n?got extra gott ?????? ??????, ?????????? ,
??i x?, s? th?t ??i treat vt tratar
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
March said, with a particularly happy face, "I've got a treat for you after supper. Before the autumn was over, she began to treat me more like an equal and to defer to me in other things than reading lessons. we'll treat Sister Janet better than that, my dear," he laughed, as he prepared to kiss her good-by. I trust, monsieur, you come authorized to treat for the surrender of the place? Whether this answer affected their courage, or not, I but, contrary to our expectations, they formed a scheme to deceive us, declaring it was their orders, from Governor Hamilton, to take us captives, a but if nine of us would come out, and treat with them, they would immediatly withdraw their forces from our walls, and return home peaceably. She treated me as women of her kind only treat she ruined me, and left me. She could not but tremble a for she felt that -- having now done all that humanity, or principle, or, if so it were, a refined cruelty, impelled him to do for the relief of physical suffering -- he was next to treat with her as the man whom she had most deeply and irreparably injured. That his uncle should arrive to treat with me of these things was a solution that, strictly speaking, I ought now to have but I could so little face the ugliness and the pain of it that I simply procrastinated and lived from hand to mouth. But this august dignity I treat of, is not the dignity of kings and robes, but that abounding dignity which has no robed investiture. Such is the subtle elasticity of the organ I treat of, that whether wielded in sport, or in earnest, or in anger, whatever be the mood it be in, its flexions are invariably marked by exceeding grace. It was a great treat to us to be turned out into the home paddoc the grass was so cool and soft to our feet, the air so sweet, and the freedom to do as we liked was so pleasant -- to gallop, to lie down, and roll over on our backs, or to nibble the sweet grass. This did not always work out in practice, however, for there was pretty sure to be a friend who would treat you, and then you would have to treat him.
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 treat you better aac 的文章

随机推荐