葆拉.马尔科姆森的改变为作文英语八十字左右

要初二学习过的时态写一篇英语作文,题目不限!八十字左右!很急!!!人教版的
What is the best way to
tudy ?This is a very mportant qustion.Some chinese students often study hard for long hours.It is a good habit,but it is not a better way to study. We must have enough sleep.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于我最喜欢的运动的英语作文!八十字左右!
My favorite SportsDuring my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this sport. Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the game.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文八十字左右 关于刘红的初三变化_百度知道
英语作文八十字左右 关于刘红的初三变化一篇关于《我会做的事》英语作文(八十字左右)_百度知道求一篇关于运动服的英语作文八十字左右
万劫不复rp352
Sports Meeting Last month we had a sports meeting. Though the weather wasn't very fine that day, the students were all very excited and the whole school was alive. This time, I was even more excited. Because I went in for the sports meeting and my item was high jump. I didn't want to get any place, I only wanted to enjoy the game because I knew I wasn't good at sports. When I got to the field with my friend. I was both excited and nervous. When I saw the first height, my heart could hardly heat. How high it was! It was higher than our desks. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was too high for me to jump over. I wasn't nervous at that timewhile I was a bit afraid. But I had gone there, I must have a try.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 孔卡妻子葆拉 的文章

随机推荐