这个打对号符号的题要同义句转换 请帮我检查是不是做的对 而且错的话 请帮我改正一下

急急,帮我个英语句型转换.题目如下.一、Let's take a walk in the park.(8种同义句)1,
二、Wang Fei is the best of all the students.(4种同义句)1,
一.1.Shall we take a walk in the park?2.Are you in the mood of talking a walk in the park?3.Why don't we take a walk in the park?4.Let's go for a walk in the park.5.I'm endeavored to take a walk in the park with you.6.Why not take a walk in the park?7.Would you like to take a walk in the park with me?8.I'm willing to take a walk in the park with you.二.1.Wang Feng is the top one student in the class.2.Wang Feng distinguishes from all students.3.Wang Feng is better than any other student.4.Wang Feng is better than all the other students.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
take a walk in the park2 Let's go walking in the park3 we will
go walking in the park1Wang Fei is the best students of all the students2Wang Fei is the top students of all the students
Please take a walk with me in the park.Could you take a walk with me in the park?Shall we take a walk in the park?Why shouldn't we take a walk in the park?将take a walk改为go for a wa...
扫描下载二维码请帮我解决这个问题_百度知道正确教育旗下网站
题号:396714试题类型: 知识点:&&更新日期:
对标有题号的每一行做了判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划对号:如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下面情况改正:此行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一词:在错词的下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原文没有错误不要改。 I have a good friend which, name is Liu Mei.She is our&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】&&&&&&monitor and one of the..excellent students in our class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】&&&&&&Clever as she is, but she works very hard.We have a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题3】&&&&&&lot on common and have.a lot to talk about.One evening she&&&&&&&&&【小题4】&&&&&&told me that something happened when her parents was out.&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】&&&&&She was doing her homeworks one Sunday morning when&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题6】&&&&&&she smelt something burning.She stopped look out'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题7】&&&&&&of the window and find.-a-cloud of smoke coming out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题8】&&&&&&of her neighbor's house.- She called 119 immediate.Ten&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题9】&&&&&&minutes later, the firemen :came and put out fire.Her neighbor&&&&&&&【小题10】&&&&&&was very thankful for her help.
难易度:中等
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
相关试题推荐
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。短文改错。此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个对号; 如多词,则用(
)划掉;如缺词,则在此处加一个(^),并把正确的写在 横线上;如错一词,则在此词下面划线,在右边横线上写出改正后的词。
When it was so warm, I stayed awake in purpose
until half past eleven in one evening in order to have
a good look at the moon by myself. And as the
moon gives far too much light, I didn"t dare open
a window. Another time five months ago, he happened
to upstairs one evening when the window was open.
I didn"t go to downstairs until the window had to be shut.
The dark, rain evening, the wind, the thundering clouds
held us ent it was the first time in a
year and a half that I have seen the night face to face.
10._______
2. 去掉第一个in
3. And -But
4. gives-gave
5. he -I6. upstairs 前面加be
7. 去掉第一个to
8. rain-rainy
10. have-had
试题“短文改错。此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
翻译句子:用括号内所给的短语,将下列句子译成英语。
1、我从车里出来,穿过一扇门沿着一条小路走。(get out of)________________________________________________________________2、我仔细地观察,但是仍然太黑,什么也看不见。(too… to)________________________________________________________________3、如果你把世界上最高的三座楼房放在山谷的底部,它们仍然到不了顶部。(at the bottom of)_________________________________________________________________ 4、我站在峡谷的边缘,它是自然界中的奇迹之一。(on the edge of)________________________________________________________________
根据所给汉语提示完成句子。
他努力学习,以便能够赶上其他同学.
He works hard so ____ he can ____
with other students.2.
我爷爷在十八岁时开始工作.
My grandfather began to work ___
__ 18 .3.同学们正在一个接一个地上公共汽车.
The students are getting on the bus ___
如果明天不下雨,我们就去公园.
____ tomorrow, my family willgo to the park.5.
越活动你的脚,你就会越健康.
___ you move your feet,
___ you will be
用括号内所给的短语,将下列句子译成英语。
1.每天早上我父亲在他去上班的路上买份报纸.(on one"s way to )________________________________________________________2.每天晚上我妈妈在家翻阅杂志.(look through)________________________________________________________3. 自19世纪以来纸是由木材制造的.(be made from)
________________________________________________________4. 如今信息可以从因特网下载.( download from )
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司汉字中的X和对号,是用什么输入法打的?如题,是用什么输入法打出来的,是全拼吗形状象X,但是汉字形状,我也不会打用全拼打出来吗,怎么拼?
╭⌒°1453____
可以用智能ABC打×出来的 输入v1选择就可以可 至于对号不就是冒号吗? :
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 对号怎么输入 的文章

随机推荐