beoutbe late for什么意思思

— I have to be out for days. Will you please _________ my dog?— Of course.
..._百度知道come off it!it is now or never!be c ut out for 是什么意思_百度知道有这个歌词是什么英文歌 男生的。_百度知道美国成语俗语_百度百科
美国成语俗语
《美国成语俗语》是1997年中国对外翻译出版公司出版的图书,作者是(美)迪克.麦卡锡等。
美国成语俗语作品目录
1. Lock.Stock and Barrel  2. Greasy Spoon &. Potluck  3. To Go in One Ear and out the Other  &. to Play by Ear  4. Doggy Bag & Eggs  5. In Hot Water & to Throw Cold Water on  6. To Hold Water & Water off a Duck's Back  7. Blow up & Blow out  8. To Pull Your Socks up & to Knock Your  Socks off  9. To Be Led by the Nose & under Your Nose  10. Poker Face & Close to One's Vest  11. The Shoe Is on the Other Foot & to Work  Hand in Glove  12. Follow One's Nose & to Pay through the Nose  13. To Keep an Ear to the Ground & up  to One's Ears  14. Sweeten the Pot & the Cards Are  Stacked against You  15. To Fly off the Handle & to Bark up  the Wrong Tree  16. Right on the Beam & to Fly by the Seat  of One's Pants  17. To Keep One's Shirt on & to Lose One's Shirt  18. A Stuffed Shirt & to Give You the Shirt  off His Back  19. To Bail out & Nose Dive  20. Up in Arms & at Arm's Length  21. To Shake a Leg & to Pull One's Leg  22. To Twist Someone's Arm & to Charge  Someone an Arm and a Leg  23. To Take Candy from a Baby & a Piece of Cake  24. Top Gun & Bottom Line  25. Just for Langhs & to Laugh up One's Sleeve  26 A Horse Laugh & the Last Langh  27. A Red Letter Day & Red Tape  28. Black Sheep & White Lie  29. Rain Check & It Never Rains but It Pours  30. To Stick to One's Guns & Shooting the Breeze  31. Green Thumb & Green Light  32. Singing the Blues & like a Bolt out of the Blue  33. As American as Apple Pie & Hot Potato  34. To Put All One's Eggs in One Basket  & to Eat Crow  35. Monkey Business & to Make a Monkey  out of Somebody  36. Hot Seat & Hot and Bothered  37. To Break Your Neck & to Stick Your Neck Out  38. Pain in the Neck & Neck and Neck  39. To Have a Heart & Cross My Heart  40. My Heart Stood Still & Heart-to-heart Talk  41. To Go Alt Out & tb Go through Hell  or High Water  42. To Go for Broke & to Go Overboard  43. To Put One's Best Foot Forward &  to Land on One's Feet  44. To Get off on the Wrong Foot & to Put  one's Foot in One's Mouth  45. Cold Feet & Jump in and Get One's Feet Wet  46. Ants in One's Pants & w Have  Butterflies in One's Stotnach  47. To Bug Someone & to Louse up  48. To Get a Foot in the Door & to Be  Dead on One's Feet  49. To Stand on One's Own (Two)Feet &  to Throw Oneself at Someone's Feet  50. To Be Swept off One's Feet & Don't Let  the Grass Grow under One's Feet  51. To Pull No Punches & Straight from  the Horse's Mouth  52. No Holds Barred & to Let One's Hair down  53. Loose Cannon & Blockbuster  54. Bomb &o Drop a Bombshell  55. Oddball & Odds and Ends  56. Peaches and Cream & Sour Grapes  57. Lemon & Go Bananas  58. To Shoot the Breeze & through the Grapevine  59. A Fish out of Water & to Teach  a Fish How to Swim  60. To Fish or Cut Bait & Cold Fish  61. To Feast One's Eyes on & to Hit  between the Eyes  62. Eyes Pop out & Not Even Bat an Eye  63. To Have (or Keep) One's Eyes Peeled &  to Pull the Wool over One's Eyes  64. To Keep One's Eye on the Ball & Eye-Opener  65. Flea Market & to Clam up  66. Baloney & Kickback  67. To Get a Kick out of & to Kick the Bucket  68. To Kick up One's Heels & to Kick off  69. At the Drop of a Hat & to Talk  through One's Hat  70. Hang on to Your Hat & to Keep  Something under Your Hat  71. To Eat One's Hat & to Eat One's Heart out  72. Nerd & Jock  73. Wimp & Turkey  74. To Throw One's Hat in the Ring &  to Go on the Stump  75. Favorite Son & Sound Bite  76. Blame Game & Negative Campaigning  77. Swing Voters & to Come out Swinging  78. Don't Change Horses in the Middle of the  Stream & Jump on the Bandwagon  79. Sleaze & Gridlock  80. Lame Duck & Golden Parachute  81. On the Fence & Maverick  82. Buddy & Sidekick  83. To Give Someone a Piece of One's Mind  & to Tell Someone off  84. Hick & City Slicker  85. To Throw to the Wolves & to Throw  the Baby out with the Bath Water  86. To Throw a Wet Blanket over Something &  to Throw a Monkey Wrench  87. To Let the Cat out of the Bag & Look like  the Cat That Ate the Canary  88. Rain or Shine & Rainy day  89. To Put on the Dog & to Go to the Dogs  90. To Let Sleeping Dogs Lie & Every Dog  Has His Day  91. To Throw a Curve & to Throw for a Loop  92. Crocodile Tears & Sob Story  93. To Cry in One's Beer & Cry Baby  94. Cloudy & in the Clouds  95. On a Cloud & under a Cloud  96. Basket Case & All Washed up  97. Smart as Intelligent & Fashionable  98. To Put on the Back Burner & to Drag  One's Feet  99. To Turn One's Back on Someone & to Get  on Someone's Back  100. Nag & to Get off One's Back  101. To Get One's Back up & to Scratch One's Back  102. Brainchild & to Pick One's Brain  103. To Give up the Ghost & Ghost Town  104. Ghost Writer & Spooky  105. To Brainstorm & Egghead  106. To Grab a Bite & Grubstake  107. Munch & Hors d'oeuvre  108. To Call the Shots & to Call One's Bluff  109. To Call up & to Call It a Day  110. To Rub Elbows & Elbow Room  lll.Shrimp &Crab  112. To Smell Fishy & to Fish for Compliments  113. Turkey & Cold Turkey  l14.Beefy & toBeefup  115. Snowball & Snow Job  116. To Break the Ice & Iceberg  117. Where's the Beef & Turkey Farm  118. Sitting Duck & Dead Duck  119. To Chicken out & Chicken Feed  120. Spring Chicken & Goose Bumps  121. To Make Hay & to Go Haywire  122. The Last Straw & to Sow One's Wild Oats  123. Belly Laugh & Knee-slapper  124. A Straw in the Wind & to Grasp at Straws  125. Trailblazer & Cutting Edge  126. Penny-pincher &. Cheapskate  127. Not All There & to Have a Screw Loose  128. Under the Weather & Down with a Bug  129. Baby Boomers & Yuppies  130. Dinks & Sandwich Generation  131. Couch Potato & Mall Rats  132. Backslider & Backslapper  133. Backseat Driver & Back-up System  134. In the Pink & Fit as a Fiddle  135. To Play BaU & on the Ball  136. Now the Ball Is in Your Court & to Start  the Ball Rolling  137. Skin-deep & That Really Gets under My Skin  138. No Skin off My Nose & to Save One's Skin  139. At the Wheel & Hell on Wheels  140. Spinning One's Wheels & Re-inventing  the Wheel  141. To Jump Right out of One's Skin & All  Skin and Bones  142. To Skin Someone Alive & Skin Game  143. One of a Kind & Top-notch  144. To Crash the Gate (or Party) & Crash Course  145. Set of Wheels & Free-wheeler  146. Wheeler-dealer & Fifth Wheel  147. Green Thumb & All Thumbs  148. Under the Thumb & to Stick out like  a Sore Thumb  149. Everything from Soup to Nuts &  Everything but the Kitchen Sink  150. To Kiss Someone or Something Goodbye  & Kiss of Death
.豆瓣读书[引用日期 15:07:35]
企业信用信息be out for是什么意思_be out for在线翻译_be out for什么意思_be out for的意思_be out for的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
be out for是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
be out for是什么意思 be out for在线翻译 be out for什么意思 be out for的意思 be out for的翻译 be out for的解释 be out for的发音 be out for的同义词
be out forbe out for 基本解释 力图要, 一心想, 追求, 力争be out for 网络解释1. 为图要;一心为& & other than 不同于;除了 . | be out for 为图要;一心为 . | out of 在...外;离开...;缺乏 .2. 一心谋求,力图获得& & 43. tie up 阻碍 | 44. be out for 一心谋求,力图获得 | 45. fill in for 代替3. 试图得到& & 60. badly off 贫困 | 61. be out for 试图得到 | 62. block up 阻塞;隔断4. 力图要; 一心为& & be down and out 落魄; 败落 | be out for 力图要; 一心为 | be out to do sth. 企图做某事be out for 网络例句1. I'll be out for some time. & &我要出门一段时间。2. I knew I needed to be out there for my team. & &但是我知道我的球队需要我。3. I will be out for a whole, is there anything I can do for you? & &我要出去一下,你有什么事要我代办吗?4. He will be out for a couple of weeks. & &他将缺席几周的时间。5. I will be out of office for a while. Is there anything I can do for you? & &我要出去一下,你有什么事要我代办吗?6. I want to be out for about one month. & &我想离开大约一个月时间。7. I will be out of town for a couple of days. & &你能不能帮我照看下我的狗。be out for是什么意思,be out for在线翻译,be out for什么意思,be out for的意思,be out for的翻译,be out for的解释,be out for的发音,be out for的同义词,be out for的反义词,be out for的例句,be out for的相关词组,be out for意思是什么,be out for怎么翻译,单词be out for是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐