It is our duty to try our best to deal with each uchallengee in our eduction with the help of our

【图文】九年级上英语课件Unit 1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
九年级上英语课件Unit 1
上传于||暂无简介
大小:11.93MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>As young adults, it is our _______ to try our best to deal w..
As young adults, it is our _______ to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with thehelp of our teacher.
A. work B. job C. duty D. task
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:山东省中考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“As young adults, it is our _______ to try our best to deal w..”主要考查你对&&名词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
名词:是词性的一种,也是实词的一种,是指待人、物、事、时、地、情感、概念等实体或抽象事物的词。名词可以独立成句。在短语或句子中通常可以用代词来替代。名词分类:一、按意义分类1.专有名词 表示具体的人,事物,地点,团体或机构的专有名称(第一个字母要大写)。 例:China(中国)、Asia(亚洲) Beijing(北京)、the People’s Republic of China(中华人民共和国)。专有名词如果是含有普通名词的短语,则必须使用定冠词the。如:the Great Wall(长城)。 姓氏名如果采用复数形式,则表示该姓氏一家人(复数含义)。如:the Greens( 格林一家人)。2.普通名词 表示某些人,某类事物,某种物质或抽象概念的名称。例如:teacher 老师、tea 茶、 reform 改革。 普通名词又可进一步分为五类:①个体名词(Individual Nouns):表示单个的人和事物。 (car 汽车 room 房间 fan 风扇photo 照片)②集体名词(Collective Nouns):表示一群人或一些事物的名称。  ( people 人们 family 家庭 army 军队 government政府 group 集团 )③复合名词:两个或两个以上名词连在一起构成的名词 (boy-friend男友 passer-by过路人 brother-in-law内兄) ④物质名词(Material Nouns):表示物质或不具备确定形状和大小的个体的物质。  ( fire 火 steel 钢 air 空气 water 水 milk牛奶 )⑤抽象名词(Abstract Nouns):表示动作,状态,品质或其他抽象概念。  ( labour 劳动 health 健康 life 生活 friendship友情 patience耐力 )二、按是否可数分类名词又可分为可数名词(Countable Nouns)和不可数名词(Uncountable Nouns)1、不可数名词是指不能以数目来计算,不可以分成个体的概念、状态、品质、感情或表示物质材料的东西;它一般没有复数形式,只有单数形式,它的前面不能用不定冠词a / an。抽象名词,物质名词和专有名词一般是不可数名词2、可数名词是指能以数目来计算,可以分成个体的人或东西;因此它有复数形式。名词易混点举例:一.有些名词既是可数名词,又是不可数名词,但意义有所不同。如:work(工作) ——a work (著作);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &glass(玻璃)——a glass (玻璃杯);&&&&&&&&&&&& &aper(纸) ——a paper(报纸;文件;试卷)tea(茶) ——a tea (一种茶)(表示种类);&&&&& wood(木头) ——a wood (小树林);&&&&&&&& room(空间) ——a room (房间)二.容易混淆的名词1.work/job① work是不可数名词,有体力或脑力劳动的意思,又有作为职业概念的“工作”的意思。② job作为“工作”解,其实有两层含义:一个是“干活”的“活”或“零工”;一个作为职业的“事”,是可数名词。&job意思是a piece of work,指已做或要做、应做的具体的某种工作,实际含义是“职业”,而work通常指抽象意义上的工作,是不可数名词,也可指“工作场所”。如:I’m busy today, for I have a lot of work to do.2. wish / hope①&wish之后可以跟含有动词不定式的复合宾语(wish sb. to do sth.),而hope不可以这样用。例如:I wish you to be happy.我希望你快乐。②&hope和wish都可以跟从句。hope之后的从句的谓语动词用一般将来时或一般现在时,所表达的愿望可以实现;wish之后的从句的谓语动词用虚拟语气(以后学),表达的愿望无法实现。例如:I hope you like the flowers.我希望你喜欢这些花。I wish I were a bird.我希望我是一只小鸟。(虚拟语气)③hope和wish都可以跟动词不定式(hope/wish to do sth.)。wish比较正式,口气比较强烈; 而用hope所表达的愿望容易实现。例如:I hope (wish) to go to college.我希望上大学。④wish可接双宾语表示“祝愿、祝福”等,但hope却没有这种用法。例如:I wish you success.我祝愿你成功。3.silly/stupid/foolish三个词都含有“蠢”的意思,但略有不同。stupid所表达的程度最强,指智力、理解力和学习能力差;silly指头脑简单、傻头傻脑,使人觉得可笑,带有一定的感情色彩;foolish是普通用语,尤其是在口语中广泛使用。如:He is stupid in learning math.他学数学很笨。Stop asking such silly questions.别再问这样傻的问题了。You are foolish to throw away such a good chance.你真蠢,丢掉这么好的一个机会。
4.instead/instead of
instead/instead of
instead是副词,一般放在句首或句末。而instead of 是介词短语,表示“代替”时, 含有“对比”的意思,其后常跟名词、代词或v-ing形式。如:
Jack didn’t study law. Instead, he decided to become an actor.
杰克没有学法律,而是决定作一名演员。
If you can’t go to the meeting, I can go instead.
如果你不去开会, 我可以(代替你)去。
Could I have tuna instead of ham?
我能否要金枪鱼而不是火腿?
Miss Wang is ill. I’ll teach you instead of her.
王老师病了,我代替她给你们上课。
We walked down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
我们走着下楼梯而没有乘电梯。
5.frightened/afraid/terrible
frightened/afraid/terrible
① frightened是由过去分词转化的形容词,常指突如其来的震惊,可用very修饰,在句中作定语、表语、宾语补足语。
②afraid只能做表语,多用于习惯经常地“惧怕”某事物, 泛指一种“恐惧心理”;后接名词、代词、动名词等时,用介词接动词时,用带to的不定式;接从句用连词that (可省略)。
③ terrible指极端的恐怖,令人痛苦或不知所措。
6.learn/study
learn/study
二者都作“学、学习”讲,有时可以互换。如:
When did you begin to study/learn English?
你是什么时候开始学习英语的?
study侧重学习的过程;而learn侧重学习的结果,常译作“学到、学会”。 如:
He studied hard and at last learned the language.
他努力学习,终于学会了这门语言。
study用于较高深或周密的研究;而learn多用于初级阶段的学习或带有模仿性的操作技艺等。如:
He is studying the math problem.
他正在研究这个数学问题。
He learns English on the radio.
他通过广播学英语。
The baby is learning to speak.
这个婴儿正在学说话。
7.there be/have/own
there be/have/own
①there be表示某处(或某时)"有"(某人或某物),表示客观存在之“有”。
②have是常用词,表示所属关系,是“所有”之“有”。
③ own指合法地拥有某物,强调具有法律上的所有权。
8.answer/reply
answer/reply
这两个词都可作“回答”讲,但用法有所区别。reply为正式用语,多指经过考虑的、有针对性的、详细的回答,常用作不及物动词,和介词to连用,其宾语为名词或代词,这时可以与answer互换;answer既可作及物动词,又可作不及物动词,常指口头或书面的回答,是一般用语。如:
The old man smiled before he replied to my question.
老人在回答我的问题前笑了笑。
I cannot answer you now. 我现在不能回答你。
How shall I answer? 我该怎样回答?
值得注意的是,answer可引申为“应答”之类的意义,这时不能用reply来代替。如:
answer the door& (门铃响了)去开门
answer the telephone& 接电话名词的语法功能: 名词在句中作主语,宾语,介词宾语,宾语补足语,表语以及名词短语作状语。1.主语:The bagis in the desk.书包在桌子里边。2.宾语:I washed my clothes yesterday. 昨天我洗了我的衣服。3.表语:This is a good book. 这是一本好书。4.宾语补足语We selected him our monitor.我们选他为我们的班长。5.介词宾语Mary lives with her parents.玛丽和她的父母住在一起。6.定语:She is a Partymember. 她是一位党员。名词口诀:一、人和事物各有名,万千名目可辨清。表示名称即名词,具体抽象有不同。  时间空间和地点,方向位置有专称。主宾定表都可作,名词具有多功能。二、可数名词不可分,若要分离变性质。不可数名词可分离,一分再分仍原物。英语名词特殊用法:1.family指“家庭”时,强调全体;指“家里人”时强调个体,与住房无关home指“家”,表示同一家庭共同生活的地方,具有感情色彩Kate has left home for school.可作副词也可作名词,意思是“在家”house指“住宅”、“住房”The Greens live in a big house.
2.man总称“人”、“人类”,用单数people泛指“人们”,表示复数概念:People often work in the day.指“人”的个体,但只表示复数概念:There are five people in my family.前面加定冠词指“人民”,表示复数概念:Let’s work for the people.指“民族”时,有单、复数之分:The Chinese people is a hardworking people.person强调“人”的个体,有单、复数之分:There are five persons in my family.
3.police总称“警察”,表示复数概念:policeman强调“警察”的个体,有单、复数之分:My father is a policeman.
4.universe指“宇宙万物”,强调物质概念:When we talk about the universe,we mean the earth, the sun,the moon and many other stars.space指“太空”、“宇宙空间”,强调空间概念:Many countries have sent up the satellites into space.“空间”、“余地”、“空地”:There is no space on the bus.
5.不同国家的人的单复数:
发现相似题
与“As young adults, it is our _______ to try our best to deal w..”考查相似的试题有:
168139833106892424137584231168178长句子要怎么分析才好请网友帮忙分析一下句子:”as young adults,it is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers.“的成分.这么长的句子有什么好的分析方法吗?感激不尽!
as young adults,状语it形式主语 is谓语our duty表语 to try our best to deal with each challenge 不定式做真正主语in our education 状语with the help of our teachers.状语这句话其实句型上很简单,只是用到了固定句型:it is + adj. + for sb + to do sth
但是句子没有adj.和for sb部分啊,怎么解释呢?请告知!谢谢
那个不是必须有的,你可以把那个当成公式一样,for sb 有可能被省略。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码As young adults, it is our_____ to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education wi..._百度知道请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Today, it is a big problem for young graduates to get satisfying jobs.   41
that there are thousands of different kinds of jobs in the world. Choosing the right one itself is not easy. “Finding a job” is not   42 
as “choosing a job”. Many young people end up in a job because they are not   43
for it. Sometimes “Chance” may   44 
a more important part than “decision”. Here are a few steps to help you think about jobs  45
you might enjoy doing after school or university. First, it is important  46 
what kind of person you are, which special qualities   47 
you outstanding among people and what you are interested in. There is a difference  48
an interest and a skill. If you like  49 
and enjoy looking at pictures, that is an interest. But if you can   50   a horse that looks like a horse not a big dog, that is a
 51  .Then ask yourself a question,” In the following three areas--skills with people, skills with information and skills with things, which are your   52   skills?”After  53 
your skills, the next step is research. To   54 
as many different kinds of jobs as possible, go to the library and read books, magazines and newspapers for information. Ask your friends   55 
the work they do.Finally, trust your own ideas and your own thinking! It is your own life, just find the job you really enjoy doing.41. A. It’s saying   B. It’s say  
C. It is said  
D. It says42. A. same  
B. as same   
C. so good    D. the same43. A. suitable 
B. fitted    
C. able    
D. like44. A. take    B. play    
C. have    
D. choose45. A. which   B. what    
C. if       D. whether46. A. feel    B. realize     C. to feel     D. to realize47. A. helps  
B. makes     C. make    
D. help48. A. both    B. between    C. from      D. either49. A. art     B. music     C. sports     D. acting50. A. ride   
B. feed    
C. draw    
D. treat51. A. success 
B. skill      C. hobby     D. fact52. A. good   
B. the best   
C. better   
D. best53. A. examine   B. have examined  C. examining  D. examined54. A. find out    B. look out  
C. find   
D. look at55. A. what do they think of     B. how do they think of   
C. what they think of      D. how they think of
英汉互译 阅读下面的短文,将划线部分的句子译成汉语或英语。(共5个小题,每小题1分)& Rich or poor, young or old, we all have problems.【小题1】We should learn how to deal with our problems. Here are some ways.Firstly, we should learn to forget.【小题2】有时我们会生朋友的气。Good friendships may be lost. Sometimes children have disagreements and decide not to talk to each other.【小题3】However, this usually does not last for long. This is an important lesson for us: we can solve a problem by learning to forget.Secondly, we should regard problems as challenges. Many students often complain about school.【小题4】他们有太多的作业要做。They think the rules are too strict. Education is an important part of our development. As young people, it is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge with the help of our teachers.Don’t worry about our problems.【小题5】Let’s face the challenges.
At 18, many American young people go off on their own. They go away to college or find full-time jobs, and they often pay for their own apartments. Some get married and start families. This independence(独立) is learned from childhood. From an early age, American children learn to do things by themselves. Children as young as 2 begin to put away their toys and dress themselves. At 3, many children do simple chores like setting the table. Using money in the right way is also taught early. As soon as a child understands the value of money, he or she receives a weekly allowance. This is used for things the child wants, like toys or treats. The child can spend or save it, usually with little help or advice from parents. If the child wants more money, it must be earned by doing extra chores. Children are taught early in life to think for themselves. They are allowed to make some decisions and make mistakes. Failure often teaches more than success.【小题1】. Many young American people begin to live on themselves ________ .A.at the age of eighteenB.from an early ageC.after they get marriedD.when they find jobs【小题2】 An American child learns to ________ at the age of 2.
A. do a lot of chores& B. put on their own clothes&&&& C. study for a test&&&&&&& D set the table【小题3】 The underlined word “allowance” means ________ .A.pocket moneyB.presentC.prizeD.toy【小题4】 A child can get some more money by ________ .A.understanding the value of moneyB.doing a lot of homeworkC.reading a lot of booksD.doing some more chores【小题5】 Which is NOT true according to the passage?A.American children learn to be independent from an early age.B.American children always use or save their money with the help of their mother.C.American children are allowed to make some decisions and mistakes.D.Failure is needed in children’s life as well as success.
As young adults, it is our_____ to try our best to deal with each challenge
in our education with the help of our teacher.
A. work &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
job &&&&&&&& C. duty &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
来源:学年福建省初三中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
选择恰当句子填入文中空白处
As young students, you have many dreams.
These dreams can be very big, such as winning the Noble P they can also be
small, such as becoming one of the best students in your
class.&&&&&
Once you find a dream, what do you do with
it? &&1.&&
&&& Andrew Matthews, an
Australian writer, tells us that making your dreams real is life’s biggest challenge. You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it’s impossible for you to become a writer. Those kinds of ideas stop
you from realizing your dreams.
&& &&2.&&
The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is. Don’t let it leave your heart. Keep
telling yourself what you want every day and then your dream will come true
faster. You should know that a big dream is, in fact, made up of many small
dreams.
&& &&3.&&
There will be difficulties on the road to your dream. But the biggest
difficulty comes from yourself. &&4.&& Studying
instead of watching TV will help you get better exam results, while saving five
yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book.
&& As you get closer to your dream,
it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance to learn something
more useful and find new hobbies.
5.How do you make your dream come true
faster?
&&&&&& A.
Remember what your dream is.
&&&&&& B. Don’t let your dream leave your heart.
&&&&&& C. Keep
telling yourself what you want every day.
&&&&&& D. A, B
and C.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 uchallenge 的文章

随机推荐