第一节:语音知识(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)
A diary B energy C reply D daily
A use B ugly C upstairs D put
B usual C respect
4 twice A machine
B invite C terrible
A eager B great C least
第二节:语法知识和词汇知识(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
6. Will you go swimming with me this weekend?
--__________
A. All depend
B. It depends
C. It depends on
D. All depends on
7 I have had my bike ___ ,and I'm going to have somebody ___ my radio tomorrow.
A. to repair
B. to be repaired
D. repairing
8 The teacher stressed again that the students should not ______ any important points while retelling the story.
A. bring out
B. let out
C. leave out
D. make out
9 The computer system ______ suddenly while he was searching for information on the Internet.
A. broke down
B. broke out
C. broke up
D. broke in
_ snacks and drinks, but they also brought cards for entertainment when they had a picnic in the forest.
A. Not only they brought
B. Not only did they bring
C. Not only brought they
D. Not only they did bring
11.After he retired from office, Rogers ____ painting for a while, but soon lost interest.
A. took up
B. saved up
C. kept up
D. drew up
12梇es, ______, I ’m going to visit some homes for the old in the city.
A. If ever
B. If busy
C. If anything
D. If possible
13 I watched the plane go higher and higher until I lost _____ of it.
14.The _____ on her face suggested that she was greatly shocked at the news.
A. introduction
B. impression
C. description
D. expression
15.They haven’t seen each other for ten years, but they still keep in _____ contact with each other.
A. constant
B. instant
C. content
D. consistent
16. The first textbook _____ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century. 
A. had written
B. to be written
C. being written D. written
17.Considering that you have no _____ experience, it’s doubtful that you’ll get the job.
A. efficient
B. previous
C. original
D. unusual
18 _____ in thought, he didn’t notice his teacher coming into the classroom at all.
B. Having lost
D. To lose
19 What he said just now _____ me of that American professor.
A. mentioned
B. informed
C. reminded
D. memorized
20 Only in this way _____ to improve the operating system.
A. you can hope B. you did hope C. can you hope
D. did you hope
第节 完形填空 (共1小题,每小题1分,满分15分)We are warned by our teachers not to waste time because time lost will never return. I think it quite 21. What does time look 22? Nobody knows, and we can’t see it or touch it and no amount of money can buy it. Time is abstract(抽象的), so we have to
2 about it.
Time passes very quickly. Some students say they don’t have 24 time to review their lessons. It is 25 they don’t know how to make use of their time. They waste it in going to theatres or playing, and 26 other useless things. Why do we study every day? Why do we work? Why do most people have to take buses instead of walking? The answer is very 27 .We wish to save time because time is 28
Today we are living in the 21st century. We 29 time as life. When a person dies, his life ends. Since life is short, we must 30 our time and energy to our study so that we 31 be able to work and live well in the future. Laziness is the
of time, for it not only brings us
, but also does other
to us. If it is necessary for us to do our work today, let us do it today and not 35
it until tomorrow. Remember that time is much more valuable.
B. important
C. interesting
B. imagine
C. examine
C. because
D. certain
D. getting
D. interesting
A. worthless
B. priceless
A. look upon
D. believe
D. teacher
C. failure
D. illness
C. trouble
D. difficulty
第二部分:阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
The first newspapers were written by hand and put up on walls in public place. The earliest daily newspaper was started in Rome in 59 BC. In the 700’s the world’s first printed newspaper was published. Europe didn’t have a regularly published newspaper until 1609, when one was started in Germany.
The first regularly published newspaper in the English language was printed in Amsterdam in 1620. In 1621, an English newspaper was started in London and was published once a week. The first daily English newspaper was the Daily Courant . It came out in March 1702.
In 1690, Benjamin Harris printed the first American newspaper in Boston. But not long after it was first published, the government stopped the paper. In 1704, John Campbell started The Boston Newsletter, the first newspaper published in the American colonies. By 1760, the colonies had more than thirty daily newspapers. There are now about 1,800 daily papers in the United States.
Today, as a group, English language newspapers have the largest circulation (发行量) in the world. But the largest circulation for a newspaper is that of the Japanese newspaper Asahi Dhimbun (朝日新闻).It sells more than 11 million copies every day.
36. The first daily newspaper came out in _____.
37. The first regular published newspaper in Europe was printed in _____.
A. England
B. Germany
38. The first printed newspaper in America came out in _____.
A. Washington
B. New York
D. New Orleans
39. Which is NOT true according to the passage?
A. The first regularly published newspaper in the English language was printed in Amsterdam.
B. English language newspaper sells more than 11 million copies every day.
C. Europe didn’t have a regularly published newspaper in 1608.
D. The first daily English newspaper came out in March 1702.
Captain James Cook was a great explorer. Before he started exploring, maps of the Pacific Ocean were almost empty. He visited hundreds of islands across the Pacific Ocean and put them in the correct places on the map. He made maps of the coastlines of Australia and New Zealand. James Cook was born in England in 1728. His parents were poor farm workers. When James was 18, he found a job on a coastal ship. He worked on the ship until he was 27 years old, and then he joined the navy. He fought in Canada in a war against France, and she mapped some of the eastern coasts of Canada. In 1768 King George made him Captain of a ship and sent him to the Pacific. He was gone for nearly three years. When he returned, he was regarded as a national hero.
He started his third voyage in 1776. On this trip he visited Hawaii. He was the first European to set foot on this beautiful island. Then he mapped the western coast of North America. After that he returned to Hawaii. Unfortunately there was some trouble between the Hawaiians and the white men and they started fighting. In the end Captain was killed in a clash with the local.
40. In which order did James Cook do the following things?
a. Fought against France.
b. Made maps of some of the eastern coast of Canada.
c. Mapped the coast lines of Australia and New Zealand.
d. Mapped the coast of North America.
e. Was made Captain of a ship.
f. Work on a coastal ship.
A. f a b e d c
B. f a b d e c
C. f a b e c d
D. a b e c f d
41. He started exploring when _______.
A. he worked on a coastal ship
B. he was 27 years old
C. he was sent to the Pacific
D. he served in the navy
42. He was considered a national hero because of _______.
A. his experience in Canada
B. his being the first European to visit Hawaii
C. his heroic death
D. his devotion to exploration on the Pacific Ocean
43. Captain Cook was killed by ________.
A. his sailors
B. the Hawaiians
C. the Canadians
D. the French
Last week, I bought an alarm system(报警系统) for about $ 450. It consisted of a control unit with three other small units. I put the control unit in the sitting room and fastened the other units by the front door, back door and living-room windows. The instructions told us to choose three numbers, so we chose 491, the last three numbers of our telephone number.
Now I must explain how the alarm works:
1. There is a power siren(警报器) in the control unit. It makes a very loud noise.
2. Each of the small units sends out rays in different directions. If anything moves, it breaks a beam. This sends a signal to the control unit. The siren makes a noise that you can hear 50 meters away.
3. When we go to bed, I press the three buttons numbered 4, 9 and 1. Then we have 30 seconds to get out of the room before the alarm starts to work.
That might I slept soundly because I was sure that no burglar(夜贼) could get into our house. However, at about 2:10a.m., I woke up and heard the siren (警报).
“There must be a burglar in the house,” Mary said. “What shall we do?”
“I’ll go and see who’s there,” I said. “Stay here. Don’t make a noise.”
I went downstairs quietly. When I reached the living room, I switched on my torch and looked round the room. Then I turned the light on. I switched the siren off and searched the rooms downstairs. There was nothing wrong except that the back door was unlocked. I locked it, re-set the alarm and went back to bed.
About an hour later, the alarm started again. I jumped out of bed, fell over a chair in the dark and bumped into the bedroom door. Mary woke up and started hitting me with a torch. “Hey! Wait a minute!” I whispered. “It’s only me. I’ m going downstairs to see what’s wrong.”
I went down into the living room and listened for a moment. The only sound I could hear was the siren. I turned on the light and then switched the siren off. As I did so, I glanced across at the curtains in front of the windows. I saw a house lizard (蜥蜴) disappear behind the curtains.
“Oh!” I said to myself. “That’s our burglar.”
When the lizard moved, it started the siren. I guessed that the alarm had been made in Europe, where there are no house lizards.
Well, I won’t finish this story but if you want an alarm system free of charge, let me know. I’ll send you ours. We bought a dog this morning. It knows the difference between a lizard and a burglar.
44. The writer bought an alarm system to
A.make sure that he got up early every day
B.warn him when there were lizards in his house
C.frighten burglars and tell him that somebody had got into the house
D.make Mary feel safe to live in the large room
4. The purpose of the three units was to
A.send a message to the control unit and start the siren
B.sound their own sirens when the control unit told them to
C.check that the control unit worked properly all the time
D.give them enough light
46. If the writer set the alarm and remained in the room for more than half a minute,
A.nothing would happen B.the control unit would not work
C.the siren would make a noise D.the dog would bark
4. The purpose of the writer in writing the passage is to
A.tell us that the alarm system doesn’t work
B.tell us an interesting experience
C.show us how the alarm system works
D.make it clear that he wants to give away his alarm systemShow Price Type Schedule
A Christmas carol Players Theatre $40.00
Musical Sat 9 am/
Improve 4 kids
Times quare Art Center $20.00
General admission including lunch
Lumpy Bumpy P
45 Bleecker
$15.00 in advance Children/
Mon 10:30 am/
Tue 10:30 am/
Wed 10:30 am/
Thu 10:30 am/
Fri 10:30 am
Seven in ne Blow, or the Brave Little Kid
Axis Theatre $12.00 for adults,
$6.00 for kids Children/
Family Fri 7 pm/
Axis Theatre
B 45 Bleecker
C Times Square Art Center
D Players Theatre
49. If a couple with a child go to watch Seven in One Blow, or the Brave Little Kid,
should pay
50. If a family wants to enjoy a musical in the morning on a weekend, they may go to
A Players Theatre
B Times Square Art Center
C 45 Bleecker
D Axis Theatre
第三部分:书面表达(共三小节,满分35分)
第一节:单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
51 After a hard day’s work, I feel __________(彻底) tired.
52 I don’t _________ (赞成) of smoking in bed.The mother is looking for something to stop her son’s arm ______ (流血).You can easily ______ (阐明)the problems if you study British history.
55 She found herself in ______ (冲突) with her mother over her future career.
The girl you saw yesterday is a fashion _____ (摄影师).
57 Both professionals and _____ (业余爱好者) may be allowed to take part in this kind of sports.
To tell you the truth, every one, including me, won’t _____(容忍) your selfness and rudeness.
59 The _____ (潮湿的)air will make food go bad.
60 They will be here in ten minutes. __________(在此期间), we’ll have some coffee.The skin is an essential part of your body and its largest
61 . You have three layers of skin which act as a
62 against disease,
63 and the sun’s harmful rays. The function of your skin are also very
Remove clothing using
65 if necessary unless it is stuck to the burn. Cool burns immediately with cool water. The cool water stops the burning
66 , prevents the pain becoming
We say a good
must have a good “nose” for a story. That means you must be able to
69 when you are not telling the whole truth and then try to discover it. They must use research to
themselves of the missing parts of the story.
第三节:写作(满分15分)
请以“First aid for animal bites”为题,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,要点如下:
事件:被猫、狗等咬伤;
:肿胀、疼痛、瘙痒(itch)、流血等;
急救前提:皮外伤(scratches on the skin),没有严重的过敏反应(allergic reaction);
急救方法:
1. 马上用肥皂和温水洗5分钟,如果伤口很深,用水冲洗10分钟,然后用干净的毛巾擦干伤口;
2. 如果伤口肿胀,用毛巾裹冰敷10分钟;
3. 然后再去就医。
语法知识和词汇知识(共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
6—10 BCCAB 11—15 ADDDA 16—20 DBCCC
完形填空 (共1小题,每小题1分,满分15分—25 ABBCC 26—30 ABBAD
31—35 CBCBD
阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
36—39 ABCB
40—43 CDDB 44—47 CACB
48—50 CBA
单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
51 thoroughly
52 approve
53 bleeding
54 clarify
55 conflict
56 photography 57 amateurs
58 tolerate
60 Meanwhile
课文填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
62 barrier
63 poisons
64 complex 65 scissors
66 process
67 unbearable
68 journalist
First aid for animal bites
Animal bites like dog and cat bites are most common nowadays. They will cause signs and symptoms such as swelling, pain, itching, and bleeding, which bring the victim a lot of suffering.
First aid can make a difference before emergency medical help arrives. It can be used for animal bites that cause scratches on the skin but do not cause a severe allergic reaction. You should do as the following:
Firstly, wash the bite area right away with soap and warm water for 5 minutes. If the bite is deep, place the wound under gently running water for 10 minutes. Then dry the wound with a clean towel.
Secondly, if the wound is swollen, apply ice covered in a towel to it for 10 minutes.
Thirdly, get medical care.
高考学习网( ),您身边的高考专家
欢迎广大教师踊跃来稿,稿酬丰厚。
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网( ),您身边的高考专家
欢迎广大教师踊跃来稿,稿酬丰厚。
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.高二月考测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高二月考测试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我是山西学生,现在高二,如果要考山东师范大学的话,现在平时测试至少要考多少分?_百度知道【英语啊】开学高二啦英语只有22分
是不是没戏啦_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,268,897贴子:
【英语啊】开学高二啦英语只有22分
是不是没戏啦收藏
什么都不会
天啊 呜呜呜
杜杜补习班开学啦
没人的呢?
有时间在这卖萌还不如去背单词 单词量是快速提高英语的办法 不想再22分的话 听我的 扔掉手机吧
跟我差不多我高考110+
哥平时50高考70.听哥的,实在搞不来就放弃,弄别的
努力就不怕 坚持不懈 背单词 做英语练习 记着狂做
中国城管是我国秘密发展的准军事化组织,平时管理城市,锻炼游击战术;战时可编入正式军.是一支可冲锋,可侦察,可游击,能吃苦,能忍耐,能奋战的优秀后备军.五角大楼秘密报告称:中国城管队伍是一支具有强大潜力,能单靠一辆破面包车或皮卡就能全天候作战的可怕准军事组织(我国庄严承诺对外不首先使用城管)在我们眼里,英美特种兵如果是尘埃的话,我们就是沙尘暴!” ——摘自《城管的优秀历史》前言 “逃跑?我们会让你生活在无限的恐惧之中。 ” ——战斗中的一城管言论 “我们在飞机坠毁前,一直以为是遭到了地空导弹的攻击,没想到是城管用竹竿……” ——前美苏SU30 F22 F117A等战机飞行员 “当漫天飞舞的板砖和无数看不清来路的拳脚把清点的士兵堵在了阵地上,我真是不敢想象这仅仅是一支受城管训练过的伊军小队城管。” ——美军101空降师502团E连米勒上尉 “当我军的一个M1A2坦克分队在一个早晨被全歼时,现场没有爆炸的横迹,只有无数的拳头。那拳头深深地打破了装甲,里面的成员被打成了肉渣。” ——美军陆战一师汤米康林下士 “在我军一次战役中,有一个阵地在郊外我军后方,我军已经突破了外围防线时,那个阵地已经被我们包围了。我们攻克了阵地,我们丢下了500具德意志勇士的尸体,以及3架F22和30台虎式坦克。但抵挡我们3天3夜的居然是5名城管!” ——德军党卫军78师12团B连曼施坦因中尉 “我们的意志瞬间崩溃,只因为我们知道了对方军中有城管”。 ——美国海军陆战队某指战员 “当他们出现在战场中时,我就知道,我们的末日来了”。 ——俄罗斯军神朱可夫元帅 “看到他们,我想不到其他的,脑子里只冒出两个字:超人!” ——德国希特勒 “你一定没见过城管,如果见过,你不会这么完整地站在这里。” ——一名伤残美兵 “你肯定无法想象,我们一个陆战狙击手一不小心打了一个城管的手,那个城管居然一路杀过来干掉了他。但是他来的时候,已经打死了200陆战队,掀翻了3辆坦克,外加5架武装直升飞机”。 ——美国三角洲部队的教官
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 高二物理电场测试题 的文章

随机推荐