所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:30次
资料类型:
文档大小:1.34M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
a.如果从句表示与现在事实相反,谓语动词用一般过去时。 You look as if you didn't care. 你看上去好像并不在乎。 b.从句表示与过去事实相反,谓语动词用“had+过去分词”。 How wild his white hair looked as if it had been electrified! 他的白发看起来十分凌乱,好像触了电似的!
c.从句表示与将来事实相反,谓语动词用“would/ could/might+动词原形”。 It looks as if it might snow. 看来好像要下雪了。
(3)as if(though)后面除了跟句子外,还可以跟名词、动词不定式、形容词(短语)、介词短语和分词。 ①He acts as if (he was)a fool. 他做事像个傻子。 ②Tom raised his hands as if (he was going) to say something. 汤姆举起手好像要说什么。 ③She left the room hurriedly as if(she was) angry. 她匆忙离开房间好像生气的样子。
活学活用 用所给动词的适当形式填空 (1)The teacher treated us as if we ________ (be) his own children. (2)It sounds as though you ________ (have) a good time. (3)He talked a lot about France as if he ________ (be) there. 答案:(1)were (2)have (3)had been
3.It is amazing that so many great works of art from the late 19th century to the 21st century are housed in the same museum. 令人吃惊的是,很多十九世纪晚期到二十一世纪的杰出艺术作品都被收藏在同一家博物馆内。 (1)本句是一个复合句。句中的It是形式主语,真正的主语是that所引导的主语从句; (2)amazing是由现在分词转化的形容词,在句中作表语; (3)短语be housed in的意思是“被安置在,被收藏在”。 I was housed in a two-storey hotel. 我被安置在一座二层楼的宾馆里。
活学活用 运用恰当词语填空 (1)The doctor thought ________ would be good for you to have a holiday. (2)(2015·真题改编·浙江)How would you like ________ if you were watching your favorite TV program and someone came into the room and just shut it off without asking you?
答案:(1)it 句意:医生认为去度假对你有好处。it在thought的宾语从句中作形式主语,真正的主语是to have a holiday。 (2)it 句意:当你正在看一个你喜欢的节目时,突然有个人进来,一声不吭地关掉电视,你会怎么想?it作形式宾语,指代if后面的句子。该句涉及到了一个疑问句,一个条件状语从句(if)和两个并列句(and)。这时应该先把它转化为陈述句you would like ________.分析句子结构知道like之后缺少一个宾语,需要一个宾格代词充当,所以填it。 写作策略探究 写 作 指 导如何写建议信 一般而言,建议信属于半开放性作文,大多要求我们根据所给的材料给出有针对性的解决办法或者提出合理建议。写作时要注意: 1.建议信的语言 (1)建议信就是在你所写的信中发表你的建议与看法。建议信除要遵循书信的格式之外,还要求在信中针对别人的问题,给出你的观点及解决办法。因此,陈述建议的语言必须中肯,在劝说对方接受自己的建议时,应该特别注意措辞。
(2)陈述建议必须具有说服性:在向对方表明你的建议时,如果对方觉得你的建议是违背常理的,那么你的建议也就失去了意义。所以,要想提出好建议,必须具有充分的理由,展示出自己独特的见解。 (3)此外,要“设身处地”,可适当运用虚拟句“if I were you...”表述自己的建议。 2.建议信的结构 建议信一般采取“三段式结构”,通常以firstly,secondly,thirdly或to begin with,then,later等依次陈述建议。 (1)首段:表明写作意图,陈述事由,简单介绍自己的观点,注意语气。 (2)主体段落:应该首先肯定对方的优点,然后再写需要改进的地方或针对具体情况提出具体建议或忠告。 (3)结尾段:对提出的建议进行总结,要注意表达方式,使对方容易接受。
黄金表达 1.建议信的开头常用句式 ①I am writing to express my views concerning... ②You have asked me for my advice on...and I will try to make some suggestions. ③Thanks for trusting me.Regarding....I'd like to make some suggestions.
2.表达建议的常用句式 ①I feel that it would be beneficial if... ②I would like to suggest that... ③I would recommend that... ④If I were you, I would... ⑤You may consider doing... ⑥It would seem to me that you could... ⑦As you may agree that... ⑧As far as I am concerned.../In my opinion.../As for me... 3.建议信的结尾常用句式 ①I hope you will find these proposals/suggestions/ recommendations practical/useful/helpful. ②I would be ready to discuss this matter in further details. ③I will be more than happy to see improvements in this matter. ④Should you have any more problems, please feel free to contact me at any time. ⑤I'm willing to discuss this matter with you whenever you need. 假设你是李华,你的好朋友王平给你写信咨询应如何正确读书,请结合你的读书经验给他写一封信。内容包括以下要点: 1.所读书籍难度要适中,偏难、偏易均不宜。若发现一本书太难,不妨先放在一边,换一本容易些的读。 2.读书固然要读自己感兴趣的书,但更要读对自己有益的书。
3.有的书匆匆浏览便可;有的则需细读、精读,更要随时记笔记。 4.不要羞于问问题,任何比你懂得多的人都是你的老师。 5.勤查词典。词典是你最好的老师。 注意:1.词数:120左右; 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 谋篇布局 Secondly, choose books ⑤that ⑥not only interest you but also benefit you, since reading is not always for fun only.Some books are to be read roughly, but some must be read slowly and carefully.Don't forget to take some notes ⑦whenever you feel it necessary.Thirdly, don't be shy to ask questions.Anyone ⑧who knows more than you do can be your teacher.Finally, ⑨do make good use of dictionaries, ⑩as dictionaries are your best teachers. (11)I do hope (12)my suggestions are helpful to you. Best wishes. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 名师点评 亮点一:文章结构严谨,逻辑清楚,语言得体,符合建议信的格式。遣词造句方面,能够熟练运用一些高级词汇,并有意识地使句式复杂且富有变化。 亮点二:①用不定式短语作主语,④it作形式宾语,另外短语③neither...nor...及⑥not only...but also...等的巧妙运用,使得语句灵活多变。 亮点三:②、⑤、⑧定语从句,⑦、⑩状语从句及(12)宾语从句的运用得体,使文意表达清楚严谨。 亮点四:⑨、(11)用助动词do进行强调,表明作者提建议的态度真诚恳切。 课堂达标验收 Ⅰ.单词拼写 1.There is no________(永久的) display in this museum and exhibitions change all the time. 2.Its art collection covers more than 5,000 years of ________(文明). 3.A good salesperson has to be ________(进取的) in today's competitive market. 4.Marlowe was ________(同时代的) with Shakespeare. 5.We'll give ________(优先) to children and the aged. 6.His works are on ________(展出) at the museum. 7.Cheating in the game damaged the player's ________(名誉). 8.I saw a ________(人影) approaching in the dark. 9.Have you ever been ________(过敏的) to anything? 10.For one thing, it's fresh and ________(芳香的), and it's beautiful. 答案:1.permanent 2.civilization 3.aggressive 4.contemporary 5.preference 6.display 7.reputation 8.figure 9.allergic 10.fragrant Ⅱ.词语辨析 1.reputation与fame (1)He has a ________ for greediness. (2)His novels brought him ________. (3)Nearly all of them are eager for ________. 2. not more than与no more...than... (1)—Does she need any help? —Yes, the job is ________ she could do herself. (2)Time is so limited that I'll stay here ________ three days.
(3)Modern science is ________ a large amount of information. (4)A learner can ________ obtain knowledge without reading ________ a farmer can get a good harvest without ploughing. 答案:1.(1)reputation (2)reputation/fame (3)fame 2.(1)more than (2)no more than/not more than(至多) (3)more than (4) than
Ⅲ.用适当的介词填空 1.The idea of not having to get up early every morning is rather appealing ________ me. 2.The technique was introduced ________ this country from Australia in the 1860's. 3.I'm afraid Mr Walsh is away ________ holiday this week. 4.It's not up ________ you to tell me how to do my job.
5.Sheila's very fond ________ telling other people what to do. 6.Don' just leave it ________ her to make the decision. 7.A teacher should not show preference ________ any one of his pupils. 答案:1.to 2.to 3.on 4.to 5.of 6.to 7.for
补全句子 (2)我宁可选择那辆小的汽车而不是那辆大的。 I'd choose the small car _________________ the large one. 答案:in preference to 2.appeal vi.有感染力;呼吁;求助 vt.将……上诉 n.呼吁;恳求 ①The design has to appeal to all ages and social groups. 设计得要雅俗共赏,老幼皆宜。 ②If you are not satisfied, you can appeal. 如果你不满意,可以申诉。 ③The United Nations' appeal for a ceasefire has been largely ignored by both sides. 总的来说,双方对联合国关于停火的呼吁不予理会。
知识拓展 appeal to sb.对某人有吸引力;使某人感兴趣 appeal for sth.呼吁某事;请求给予某物 appeal to sb.for sth.请求某人某事 appeal to sb.to do sth.呼吁/恳求某人做某事
活学活用 补全句子 (1)杰克对意大利菜不感兴趣,他只喜欢中国菜。 Italian food doesn't ________ ________ Jack.He only likes Chinese fooD. (2)政府呼吁人们节约用水。 The government is ________ ________ ________ ________ save water.
用恰当词语填空 (3)(2015·真题改编·浙江)We tend to have a better memory for things that excite our senses or appeal________ our emotions than for straight facts. (4)The police ________(appeal) to the public for information about the crime now. 答案:(1)appeal to (2)appealing to everyone to (3)to 句意:我们趋向于对于有一些记忆会比较清楚,这些东西是让我们激动或者是吸引我们的。appeal to对……有吸引力。 (4)are appealing
3.reputation n.名声;名誉 ①He is eager to win (a) reputation. 他渴望赢得名声。 ②He has a good reputation as a doctor. 身为医生,他有很好的声誉。 ③If the fact is published, it will ruin your reputation. 一旦公布事实真相,就会毁了你的名誉。
知识拓展 have a good/bad reputation有好/坏名声 earn/establish a reputation赢得/确立/树立声誉 damage/ruin one's reputation有损/毁坏某人的名声 up to one's reputation名副其实
比较网站 reputation, fame, honor reputation 指公众对某人或某事的评价,可指好名声,也可指坏名声,强调在人们心目中的形象。 fame 指由于某种具体原因如品质高尚、能力非凡或业绩辉煌等而享有的名气、名望,强调知名度以及闻名的原因。 honor 指某人或某物享有的光荣、荣誉、名誉,强调受到尊重。
①He is willing to do anything to preserve his family's reputation. 他愿意做任何事来维护家族的名誉。 ②Jackie Chen achieved his fame when he was only sixteen. 成龙十六岁时就成名了。 ③It is a great honor to be invited. 承蒙邀请,十分荣幸。
活学活用 用恰当词语填空 我感到吃惊的是有着好名声的一家公司会生产质量如此差的产品。 I am surprised that a company with a good ________would produce such poor quality goods. 答案:reputation 4.fragrant adj.香的;令人愉快的 ①The smell of the flowers in the garden is fragrant. 花园里的花的香味令人愉快。 ②The air was fragrant with scents from the sea and the hills. 空气中荡漾着山和海的芬芳气息。 知识拓展 fragrance n.芬芳;香气;香味 The bath oil comes in various fragrances. 这种沐浴油有不同的香味。
活学活用 完成句子 (1)There are some ________ ________(芳香的花) in front of the classroom. (2)We benefit from ________ ________ ________(香味) the trees and flowers send out. 答案:(1)fragrant flowers (2)the fragrant smell
5.permanent adj.永久的,持久的 ①Is this your permanent address, or are you only staying there for a short time? 这是你的永久地址,还是你只是短期住在那里? ②There is no permanent friend or enemy, and there is only permanent interest.(Churchill) 没有永远的朋友或敌人,只有永远的利益。(丘吉尔) 提示 permanent无比较级形式,其反义词为temporary(暂时的)。
知识拓展 permanently adv.永久地,持久地 Due to the pressures of population and our technology the environment is being degraded, sometimes permanently. 因为人口和科技的压力,环境正在遭到破坏,有些破坏是永久性的。 活学活用 用恰当词语填空 (1)—Are you a ________ employee here? —No.Miss Green has asked for leave and I am just helping out here. 词语替换 (2)All people are expecting lasting peace. ________________________________________________________________________ 答案:(1)permanent (2)permanent 1.be (well) worth...(很)值得…… ①The exhibition is worth a visit. 这展览值得一看。 ②That novel is not worth reading. 那部小说不值得一读。
注意:be worth的后面应接名词或动名词,不能跟不定式。如果接动名词,这个动名词的动词必须是及物的,因为它与句子的主语存在逻辑上的被动关系,即用主动形式表示被动意义。 I think this job is really worth accepting. 我认为这个工作很值得接受。
知识拓展 注意以下句型的差别: (1)be worth+n.=be worthy of+n. [译]此事值得考虑。 ①The matter is worth consideration.= ②The matter is worthy of consideration.
活学活用 补全句子 (1)足球赛很有趣且令人激动,很值得看。 The football match is so interesting and exciting that it ________ ________ ________ ________. 用恰当形式填空 (2)It is worth considering what makes “convenience” foods so popular, and ________(introduce) better ones of your own.
答案:(1)is well worth watching (2)introducing 句意:是什么使方便食物如此受欢迎值得考虑,介绍你自己的更好的方便食物也是值得的。It is worth doing...“做某事是值得的”,and连接两个并列成分,即considering与introducing是并列的,故填introducing。 2.more than+n.不只;不仅仅 In students' eyes, he is he is more like our frienD. 在学生眼中,他不仅是个老师,他更像我们的朋友。 知识拓展 more than+数词 多于,超过 more than+名词 不仅仅 more than+形容词/副词/动词 非常 more than+句子 超过……的能力范围
①I'm more than pleased to help you. 我非常乐意帮助你。 ②The beauty is more than I can describe. 美得难以让我描述。 ③I have taught English more than 15 years. 我教英语超过15年了。
注意: ①more A than B意为“与其说B不如说A”,肯定的是more后面的内容,而否定的是than后面的内容。 The writer is more in name than in reality. 这位作家名不副实。 ②no more than后接基数词相当于only,意为“仅仅;只有”;not more than后接基数词相当于at most,意为“至多;不超过”,含有“至多或许还会少于此数目”之意。 He worked no more than a week, so he could get not more than 100 yuan. 他只干了一个星期,因此他最多能得到100元。 活学活用 用恰当词语填空 (1)(真题改编·福建)—Do you need any help, Lucy? —Yes.The job is ________than I could do myself. 补全句子。 (2)与其说他是一名科学家倒不如说他是一个农民。 He is ________ a farmer ________ a scientist. 答案:(1)more 句意:——“露西,你需要帮助吗?”——“是的。这项工作我自己干不了。”more than“多于;超过”符合题意。 (2) than
(2)句中leaving his house, furniture and art collection to the American people作结果状语。 ①When he was a little boy, his parents died, leaving him an orphan. 在他很小的时候父母就去世了,他成了孤儿。 ②It has been raining for several weeks, causing the roads to be destroyeD. 大雨下了几周,导致路被毁掉。
提示 现在分词作结果状语往往表示必然结果或者顺理成章的结果;而不定式作结果状语往往表示没有想到的结果。 I got to the station, only to be told that the train had left. 我赶到火车站,不料被告知火车已开走了。
活学活用 用所给词的恰当形式填空 (1)The man left, ________(leave) me alone with my comforting thoughts. (2)George returned after the war, only ________(tell) that his wife had left him. (3)More highways have been built in China,________(make) it much easier for people to travel from one place to another.
答案:(1)leaving 句意:男人离开了,结果把我独自一人带着宽慰的想法留下了。本题考查非谓语动词。根据语境“留下”为“离开”的结果状语并且由the man发生该动作。 (2)to be told 本题考查非谓语动词,“only to do”作结果状语。句意:战后乔治回来了,结果被告诉他妻子已离他而去。 only to do sth.表示意料之外的结果。 (3)making 考查非谓语动词用作结果状语。 句意:在中国更多的公路被建起,这自然使得人们从一地赶往另一地更加方便快捷。英语中用现在分词短语作结果状语,表示自然而然的结果,而不定式表示出乎意料的结果,故填making。 2.When you walk into the gallery, you feel as if you were inside a fragile, white seashell. 当你走进画廊时,你会觉得你进入了一个易碎的白色贝壳之中。 as if=as though意为“仿佛,像,似乎”。通常用在be, look, seem, sound, taste, smell及feel等连系动词的后面。其后的从句既可跟陈述语气,也可跟虚拟语气。 ①She seems as if she is going to cry. 她似乎要哭了。 ②The girl listened as if she had been turned to stone. 那女孩倾听着,一动也不动,像已经变成了石头似的。 知识拓展 (1)在as if(as though)引导的方式状语从句或表语从句中,当说话者认为句子所述的是真实的或极有可能发生或存在的事实时,常用陈述语气。 It looks as if we'll be late. 我们似乎要迟到了。 (2)as if从句用虚拟语气的情况是当说话人认为句子所述的是不真实的或极少有可能发生或存在的情况时。从句虚拟语气动词时态的形式如下:
Art Unit 1 Section Ⅲ Using Language
Unit 1 课堂要点探究
2 课堂达标验收 4 课前新知预习 1 课 时 作 业 5 写作策略探究 3 课前新知预习
Ⅰ.下面是本部分重点词汇,你能准确填出内容吗? 1.根据词性及汉语写出单词的拓展形式 (1)carve (vt.) 雕刻;刻记 →___________(n.) 雕刻师 →___________(n.)雕刻品 (2)exhibition (n.)展览;陈列;展览会 →___________(v.)展出;陈列
carver carving
(3)preference(n.) 喜爱;偏爱 →___________(vt.) 更喜爱 (4)civilization (n.)文明;文化;文明社会 →___________(adj.)文明的;文雅的 (5)visual (adj.)视觉的;看得见的 →___________(n.)视力;视野 (6)signature (n.) 署名;签名 →___________(v.)签字 prefer
2.根据英文释义和首字母提示写出单词 (1)a___________(v.)to make a serious and urgent request (2)f___________(adj.) easily damaged or broken (3)c___________(adj.)belonging to the same time (4)p___________(adj.)lasting for a long time or for all time in the future
ppeal ragile ontemporary ermanent 3.短语互译 (1)________________________活着的;本人 (2)________________________一束鲜花 (3)________________________偏爱 (4)________________________很值得参观 (5)appeal to ________________________ (6)lie in________________________ (7)works of art________________________ (8)all the time________________________ in the flesh a bunch of flowers have a preference for be well worth a visit
(对某人)有吸引力;(使某人)感兴趣 在于
经常;不断地
Ⅱ.阅读文章,回答下列问题。 1.If you want to visit a beautiful private house besides the art collection,you will go to ___________. A.Guggenheim Museum B.the Frick Collection C.Museum of Modern Art D.Whitney Museum of American Art
2.The largest of the five art museums is ___________. A.Metropolitan Museum of Art B.the Frick Collection C.Guggenheim Museum D.Museum of Modern Art
3.Which of the following statements is NOT true? A.You can see pre-twentieth century Western paintings in the Frick Collection. B.The Guggenheim Museum building is like a huge white seashell. C.Metropolitan Museum of Art also introduces you to ancient ways of living. D.Every year, the Whitney Museum holds a special exhibition of new art by living artists.
4.The five art museums of Manhattan are introduced to readers to show that ___________. A.Americans like art better than other peoples B.Americans like building art museums C.Manhattan is also an art centre D.there are many other art museums
5.From the Frick Collection, we learn that ___________. A.Henry C.Frick was a successful painter B.Henry C.Frick was a successful businessman C.Henry C.Frick was a great art lover D.Henry C.Frick became tired of his art collection just before his death 答案:1~5 BADCC 课堂要点探究 1.preference n.喜爱;偏爱 ①It is a matter of personal preference. 那是个人爱好问题。 ②A window seat is my preference. 我喜欢靠窗的座位。 ③What's your preference, tea or coffee? 你喜欢喝哪一样,茶还是咖啡?
知识拓展 have/show a preference for...偏爱…… in preference to 优先于…… prefer v.宁可;宁愿;更喜欢 prefer to do sth.更喜欢做某事 prefer sB.to do sth.宁愿某人做某事 prefer to do sth.rather than do sth.宁愿……而不愿…… prefer (doing) sth.to (doing) sth.与……相比更喜欢……
①A polar bear has a preference for cold weather. 北极熊喜欢寒冷的天气。 ②I have a preference for pop songs to folk songs. 我喜欢流行歌曲,而不喜欢民歌。 ③I prefer reading to watching TV. 比起看电视来我更喜欢阅读。
活学活用 用恰当形式填空 (1)—There is milk and cream.Do you have a ___________ (prefer)? —No, I think any is OK for me. 答案:preference 句意:——“我们有牛奶和奶油,您更偏爱什么?”——“对我来说什么都可以。”preference“偏爱”,符合句意:。
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 哥哥不喜欢妹妹 小说 的文章

随机推荐