Tom often plays footballlove ofter loveschool.(改为一般疑问句)

tom,with his classmates often plays football after school .怎么改为否定句和疑问句_百度知道小学英语语法复习要点
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
小学英语语法复习要点
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
小学英语语法复习要点
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
小学英语语法复习要点一、名词可数名词:表示可以具体个别存在的人或物。可数名词有单复数形式,其单数形式与不定冠词a(n)连用。可数名词复数规则:1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, bed-beds2.以s. x. sh. ch结尾,加-es,如:bus-buses, box-boxes, brush-brushes, watch-watches3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:family-families, strawberry-strawberries4.以“f或fe”结尾,变f或fe为v, 再加-es,如:knife-knives5.不规则名词复数:man-men, woman-women, policeman-policemen, policewoman-policewomen, mouse-micechild-childrenfoot-feet,& tooth-teethfish-fish, people-people, sheep-sheep, Chinese-Chinese, Japanese-Japanese
不可数名词:表示不能个别存在的事物,如液体类,气体类的物质;少数固体类的物质 (grass草,ice冰),抽象的名词(help帮助,music音乐)。不可数名词没有复数(如some water),不能与不定冠词连用。写出下列各词的复数 photo ____________&&&& diary ____________&&&&& day_____________&&&&& dress _______________thief ___________&&&&&& yo-yo ___________&&&&& peach___________&&&&&& juice________________water ____________&&&& rice______________&&&& tea ______________&&&&& man____________& woman____________&& banana ___________&& bus___________&&&&&& child ____________ foot _____________&&& sheep ____________&& leaf(树叶) ________&&&& dish ____________& knife _____________&& pen____________&&&&& boy__________&&&&&&&& baby___________ map _____________&&& city ____________&&&& box __________&&&&&&& book ___________ class ____________&&& eye ____________&&&& office ________&&&&&&&& car____________& fox(狐狸) ___________ watch ____________&&& library ________&&&&&& pear ___________ skirt ____________&&& shelf _____________&&& cinema __________&&& tomato _________ tooth ____________&& wife____________&&&&& Englishman________&&& paper __________ milk___________&&&&& Frenchman ___________ postman __________&& family __________ mouse __________&&& people (人们) __________ fish _________&&&&&& brush ________&& mango __________&&&&&& Japanese ____________&&&&&&&& sandwich __________ policeman____________&& watermelon______________&&&& Chinese_____________& strawberry ___________&& match _________________&&&&& glass __________& 二、一般现在时一般现在时基本用法介绍 一般现在时的功能:1.表示事物或人物的特征、状态。如:The sky is blue.天空是蓝色的。  &&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.表示经常性或习惯性的动作。如:I get up at six every day.我每天六点起床。  &&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.表示客观现实。如:The earth goes around the sun.地球绕着太阳转。一般现在时的构成:1. be动词:主语+be(am, is, are)+其它。如:I am a boy.我是一个男孩。注意:(我用am,你用are,三单is,复数are。)   &&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.行为动词:主语+行为动词(+其它)。如:We study English.我们学习英语。注意:(当主语为第三人称单数(he, she,it)时,要在动词后加"-s"或"-es"。如:Mary likes Chinese.玛丽喜欢汉语。)一般现在时的变化:1. be动词的变化。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 肯定句:主语+be+其它。&&&&&& 如:He is a worker. 他是工人。  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 否定句:主语+ be + not +其它。&&&& He is not a worker.他不是工人。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一般疑问句:Be +主语+其它。(be动词移到句首)如:I am a student.-Are you a student?     &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& -Yes. I am. / No, I'm not.特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:My bike is under the tree.&&& Is your bike under the tree?Where is your bike?2.行为动词的变化。肯定句:主语+动词原形(+其它)。否定句:主语+ don't( doesn't ) +动词原形(+其它)。如:I like bread.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I don't like bread.当主语为第三人称单数时,要用doesn't构成否定句。如:He ofter plays football.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He doesn't often play football.一般疑问句:Do( Does ) +主语+动词原形+其它。(句首加助动词do, does)如:I often play football.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& - Do you often play football?  - Yes, I do. / No, I don't.  当主语为第三人称单数时,要用does构成一般疑问句。如:She goes to school by bike.  - Does she go to school by bike?  - Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.  特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:She goes to school by bike.&&& Does she go to school by bike?How does she go to school?
动词+s的变化规则1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:cook-cooks, milk-milks2.以s. x. sh. ch. o结尾,加-es,如:guess-guesses, wash-washes, watch-watches, go-goes3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:study-studies一般现在时用法专练:一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数 drink ________ go _______& stay ________ make ________look _________ have_______ pass_______& carry ____come________ watch______ plant_______& fly ________study_______ brush________do_________& teach_______二、用am, is, are 填空1. I ______ a boy.& ______ you a boy?&& No, I _____ not. 2. The girl______ Jack's sister. 3. The dog _______ tall and fat. 4. The man with big eyes _______ a teacher. 5. ______ your brother in the classroom? 6. Where _____ your mother?&& She ______ at home. 7. How& _______ your father? 8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school. 9. Whose dress ______ this? 10. Whose socks ______& they? 11. That ______ my red skirt. 12. Who ______ I? 13.The jeans ______ on the desk. 14.Here ______ a scarf for you. 15. Here ______ some sweaters for you. 16. The black gloves ______& for Su Yang. 17. This pair of gloves ______ for Yang Ling. 18. The two cups of milk _____ for me. 19. Some tea ______ in the glass. 20. Gao Shan's shirt _______ over there. 21. My sister's name ______Nancy. 22. This ______ not Wang Fang's pencil. 23.& ______& David and Helen from England? 24. There ______ a girl in the room. 25. There ______ some apples on the tree. 26. _______ there any kites in the classroom? 27. _______ there any apple juice in the bottle? 28. There _______ some bread on the plate. 29. There _______ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park. 30. You, he and I ______ from China.三、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。1. He often ________(have) dinner at home.2. David and Tom _______(be) in Class One.3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday.4. Mike _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday.5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup?6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays?7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays.9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening.10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle.11. Mike _______(like) cooking.12. They _______(have) the same hobby.13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully.14. You always _______(do) your homework well.15. I _______(be) ill. I'm staying in bed.16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday.17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE.18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening.19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term.20.& -What day _______(be) it today?- It’s Saturday.四、按照要求改写句子1. David watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)____________________________________________________________________________________3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)___________________________________________________________________________________4. Helen likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)____________________________________________________________________________________________5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)_______________________________________________________6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)________________________________________________________8. Jim comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)________________________________________________________________________________________10. Tom and David like going skating.(改为否定句)___________________________________________________五、改错(划出错误的地方,将正确的写在横线上)1. Is your brother speak English?&&&&& __________________2. Does he likes going fishing?&&&&&&&&& __________________3. He likes play games after class.&&&&& __________________4. Mr. Wu teachs us English.&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________5. She don't do her homework on Sundays. _________________六、一般现在时翻译练习 1.我们每天七点钟上学。 We _______ ________ _________ at seven o’clock _________ ________.2.教室有一些学生。 There _______ ________ _________ in the classroom.3苏海英语说得很好。&Su Hai _______ ________ very _______.4.高小姐教英语。Miss Gao ________ ________.5.我父亲起得很早。 My father _______ _______ early.6.我们非常喜欢英语。&We _______ English _______ _______.7.他常常步行去上学。He usually _______ _______ _______ _______ _______.8.他努力学习英语。 He ________ ________ hard.9.她学英语吗? _______ she _______ _______?10.他是做什么工作的? _______ is his _______?11.他不在家里做作业。 He ________ _______ _______ _________ at home.12.我们星期天不去学。 We _______ _______ _______ _______ on Sundays.13.他经常十点钟睡觉。He often _______ _______ _______ _______ ______ .14.有时我五点钟起床。 Sometimes, I _______ _______ _______ _______.15.他们早上七点钟去上学。They _______ _______ _______ at seven _______ ________ _________.三、现在进行时1.现在进行时表示现在正在进行或发生的动作,也可表示当前一段时间内的活动或现阶段正在进行的动作。(句中一般含有now, look, listen.)2.现在进行时的肯定句基本结构为be+动词ing.如:Tom is reading books in his study .3.现在进行时的否定句在be后加not。如:Tom is reading books in his study .Tom is not reading books in his study .4.现在进行时的一般疑问句把be动词调到句首。& 如:Tom is reading books in his study .Is Tom reading books in his study ?5.现在进行时的特殊疑问的基本结构为:疑问词+一般疑问句?& (注意:当划线部分包含谓语动词时,用疑问词代替划线部分放到句首,原划线处应加上doing)& 如:Tom is reading books in his study .&&&&& Tom is reading books in his study .Is Tom reading books in his study ?&&&&& Is Tom reading books in his study ?What is Tom doing in his study?&&&&&&& Where is Tom reading books?动词加ing的变化规则1.一般情况下,直接加ing,如:cook-cooking2.以不发音的e结尾,去e加ing,如:make-making, taste-tasting3.如果末尾是辅音字母加一个元音字母和一个辅音字母,双写末尾的辅音字母,再加ing,如:run-running, stop-stopping现在进行时专项练习:一、写出下列动词的现在分词:play_____________ run______________ swim _____________make______________go______________ like____________& write_____________ _ski_____________ read_____________ have____________ sing& _____________ dance___________put______________ see____________& buy _____________& love____________ live___________& take______________ come _____________ get_____________stop____________ sit _____________& begin____________& shop___________二、用所给的动词的正确形式填空:1.The boy __________________ ( draw)a picture now.2. Listen .Some girls _______________ ( sing)in the classroom .3. My mother _________________ ( cook )some nice food& now.4. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now?5. Look . They _______________( have) an English lesson .6.They ____________(not ,water) the flowers now.7.Look! the girls ________________(dance )in the classroom .&8.What is our granddaughter doing? She _________(listen ) to music.& 9. It's& 5& o'clock now. We _____________(have)supper now10.______Helen____________(wash )clothes? Yes ,she is .三、句型转换:1. They are doing housework .(分别改成一般疑问句和否定句)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2.The students are cleaning the classroom . ( 改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答)________________________________________________________________________________________________________3.I’m playing the football in the playground .(对划线部分进行提问)_________________________________________________________________4.Tom is reading books in his study . (对划线部分进行提问)_________________________________________________________________四、现在进行时翻译练习 &1.我正在读英语。I& ________&& ___________& English.2.他正在写字。He& ______& _________.3.你正在唱歌吗?是的,我在唱歌。不,我不在唱歌。_______ you ________? Yes, ______ ______ _________. / No, _______ _______ _________.4.他(她)在听音乐吗?________ he/she __________ _______ _________?5.你正在干什么? 我正在做作业。_______ are you _______? I’m ______ _________ _____________.6.看!杰克正在游泳。Look, Jack _______ __________.7.听!她正在唱歌。Listen, she _______ ________.8.现在我正在打扫房间。I ________ ________ my ________ now.9.你父亲在干什么?他正在看电视。What ______ your father _______?& He& ______& _______& ______.10.他正在打一封电子邮件吗?是的。_______ he _________ _______ _________? Yes, ______ ________.11.琳达经常在晚上做作业,但她今晚在看电视。Linda often _______ her _________ in the evening. But she _____ _______ ______ this evening.12.今天天气不错。瞧!他们正在草地上玩耍。It is _______ today. Look, they ______ __________ on the _______.13.我不能和你出去了.外面正下雨呢。I _______ go out _____ _______.& It _______ _________ outside.14.现在我们正在吃晚餐。We ______ __________ _________ now.15.我的父母年岁越来越老了。My parents are ________ _______ _______.
四、将来时理论及练习一、概念:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态及打算、计划或准备做某事。句中一般有以下时间状语:tomorrow, next day(week, month, year…),soon, the day after tomorrow(后天)等。 二、基本结构:①be going to + do;如:I am going to go swimming tomorrow.②will+ do.&&&&&&& 如:I will go swimming tomorrow.三、否定句:在be动词(am, is, are)后加not或情态动词will后加not成won’t。如:I am going to go swimming tomorrow.→ I am not going to go swimming tomorrow.&&& I will go swimming tomorrow. →I will not go swimming tomorrow.四、一般疑问句: be动词或will提到句首,some改为any, and改为or,第一二人称互换。如:I am going to go swimming tomorrow.→ Are you going to go swimming tomorrow?&&& I will go swimming tomorrow. →Will you go swimming tomorrow?五、对划线部分提问。(疑问词+一般疑问句?)一般情况,一般将来时的对划线部分有三种情况。1、问人。Who 例如:I am going to school.&&&&&&&&&&& Tom will go to school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Are you going to school?&&&&&&&& Will Tom go to school?Who’s going to school?&&&&&&&& Who will go to school?2、问干什么。What … do.例如: My father is going to watch a race with me this afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Is your father going to watch a race with you this afternoon.?What is your father going to do with you this afternoon?My father will watch a race with me this afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Will your father watch a race with you this afternoon.?What will your father do with you this afternoon?3、问什么时候。When.例如:She is going to swim at nine.&& She will swim at nine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Is she going to swim at nine?& Will she swim at nine?When is she going to swim?&& When will she swim?六、同义句:be going to = will (be going to 常指客观情况,will 常指主观情况)I am going to go swimming tomorrow(明天). = I will go swimming tomorrow. 一、填空。1.我打算明天和朋友去野炊。I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends.I ________ have a picnic with my friends.2.下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday?&I _______ ______ _____ play basketball.What _________ you do next Monday? I ________ play basketball.3.你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。_____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________?Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit.4.你们打算什么时候见面。What time _______ you _________ __________ meet?二、改句子。1. Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定)Nancy ________ going to go camping.2. I’ll go and join them.(改否定)I _______ go ______ join them.3. I'm going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句)________ _______ ________ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?4. We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句)_______ ________ meet at the bus stop at 10:30.5. She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分提问)________ _______ she ________ ________ _________ after school?6. My father and mother are going to see a play the day after tomorrow.(同上)_________ _________ going to see a play the day after tomorrow.三、用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Today is a sunny day. We _________________________ (have) a picnic this afternoon.2. My brother ______________________ (go) to Shanghai next week.3. Tom often ____________(go) to school on foot. But today is rain. He _________________ (go) to school by bike.4. What do you usually do at weekends? I usually __________ (watch) TV and ____________(catch) insects? 5. It's Friday today. What _____she ____________________ (do) this weekend? She __________________ (watch) TV and (catch) insects.6. What ___________ (do) you do last Sunday? I ____________ (pick) apples on a farm. What ____________________________ (do) next Sunday? I ____________________ (milk) cows.7. Mary __________________________ (visit) her grandparents tomorrow.8. Liu Tao _______________________ (fly) kites in the playground yesterday.9. David __________________________ (give) a puppet show next Monday.10. I ____________________________ (plan) for my study now.
五、一般过去时1.一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态,常和表示过去的时间状语连用。一般过去时也表示过去经常或反复发生的动作。2.Be动词在一般过去时中的变化:⑴am 和is在一般过去时中变为was。(was not=wasn't)⑵are在一般过去时中变为were。(were not=weren't)⑶带有was或were的句子,其否定、疑问的变化和is, am, are一样,即否定句在was或were后加not,一般疑问句把was或were调到句首。3.句中没有be动词的一般过去时的句子&& 否定句:didn't +动词原形,如:Jim went home yesterday.Jim didn't go home yesterday.&& 一般疑问句:在句首加did,句子中的动词过去式变回原形。如:Jim went home yesterday.Did Jim go home yesterday?&& 特殊疑问句:⑴疑问词+一般疑问句?如:Jim went home yesterday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Did Jim go home yesterday?What did Jim do yesterday?动词过去式变化规则:1.一般在动词末尾加-ed,如:pull-pulled, cook-cooked2.结尾是e加d,如:taste-tasted3.末尾是辅音字母加一个元音字母和一个辅音字母的重读闭音节,应双写末尾的辅音字母,再加-ed,如:stop-stopped4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的,变y为i, 再加-ed,如:study-studied5.不规则动词过去式:&词义&现在(原形)&过去是&am, is (be)&was是&are (be)&were成为&become&became开始&begin&began弯曲&bend&bent吹&blow&blew买&buy&bought能&can&could捕捉&catch&caught选择&choose&chose来&come&came切&cut&cut做&do, does&did画&draw&drew饮&drink&drank吃&eat&ate感觉&feel&felt发现&find&found飞&fly&flew忘记&forget&forgot得到&get&got给&give&gave走&go&went成长&grow&grew有&have, has&had听&hear&heard受伤&hurt&hurt保持&keep&kept知道&know&knew学习&learn&learned, learnt允许,让&let&let躺&lie&lay制造&make&made可以&may&might意味&mean&meant会见&meet&met必须&must&must放置&put&put读&read&read骑、乘&ride&rode响、鸣&ring&rang跑&run&ran说&say&said看见&see&saw将&shall&should唱歌&sing&sang坐下&sit&sat睡觉&sleep&slept说&speak&spoke度过&spend&spent扫&sweep&swept&
过去时练习写出下列动词的过去式 is\am_____________ fly____________ plant____________ are ____________drink_____________ play___________ go______________ make ________does_____________ dance__________ worry___________ ask ___________taste_____________ eat____________ draw____________ put ____________throw____________ kick___________ pass____________ do& __________Be动词的过去时练习(1)一、用be动词的适当形式填空1.I _______ at school just now.2.He ________ at the camp last week.3.We ________ students two years ago.4.They ________ on the farm a moment ago.5.Yang Ling ________ eleven years old last year.6.There ________ an apple on the plate yesterday.7.There ________ some milk in the fridge on Sunday.8.The mobile phone _______ on the sofa yesterday evening.二、句型转换1. It was exciting.&否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________2. All the students were very excited.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________3. They were in his pocket.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________Be动词的过去时练习(2)一、用be动词的适当形式填空1.I ______ an English teacher now.2.She _______ happy yesterday.3.They _______ glad to see each other last month.4.Helen and Nancy ________ good friends.5.The little dog _______ two years old this year.6.Look, there ________ lots of grapes here.7.There ________ a sign on the chair on Monday..8.Today _______ the second of June. Yesterday ______ the first of June. It _____ Children's Day. All the students ______ very excited.二、句型转换1. There was a car in front of the house just now.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________三、中译英1. 我的故事书刚才还在手表旁边。My storybook _______ beside the watch ______ _______.2. 他们的外套上个礼拜放在卧室里了。Their ________ ________ in the bedroom _______ __________.3. 一会以前花园里有两只小鸟。There _________ two _________ in the garden ______ _________ ___________.行为动词的过去时练习(1)一、用行为动词的适当形式填空1. He _________ (live) in Wuxi two years ago.2. The cat ________ (eat) a bird last night.3. We _______ (have) a party last Halloween.4. Nancy ________ (pick) up oranges on the farm last week.5. I ________ (make) a model ship with Mike yesterday.6. They ________ (play) chess in the classroom last PE lesson.7. My mother _______ (cook) a nice food last Spring Festival.8. The girls ________ (sing) and _______ (dance) at the party.二、句型转换1. Su Hai took some photos at the Sports day.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________2. Nancy went to school early.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________3. We sang some English songs.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________行为动词的过去时练习(2)Name ____________&&& No. ______ Date __________一、用be动词的适当形式填空1. I ______ (watch) a cartoon on Saturday.2. Her father _______ (read) a newspaper last night.3. We _________ to zoo yesterday, we _____ to the park. (go)4. ______ you _______ (visit) your relatives last Spring Festival?5. ______ he _______ (fly) a kite on Sunday? Yes, he ______.6. Gao Shan _______ (pull) up carrots last National Day holiday.7. I ____________ (sweep) the floor yesterday, but my mother ______.8. What ______ she _______ (find) in the garden last morning? She __________ (find) a beautiful butterfly.二、句型转换1. They played football in the playground.& 否定句:________________________________________________一般疑问句:____________________________________________肯、否定回答:__________________________________________三、中译英1. 格林先生去年住在中国。Mr Green __________ ______ China _______ ________.2. 昨天我们参观了农场。We ____________ a farm _______________.3. 他刚才在找他的手机。He _________ his _________ _______ _______ now.过去时综合练习(1)一、&&&&&&& 用动词的适当形式填空1. It ______ (be) Ben's birthday last Friday.2. We all ______ (have) a good time last night.3. He ________ (jump) high on last Sports Day. 4. Helen ________ (milk) a cow on Friday.5. She likes ______ newspapers, but she ______ a book yesterday. (read)6. He _______ football now, but they _______ basketball just now. (play)7. Jim's mother _________ (plant) trees just now.8. _______ they ________ (sweep) the floor on Sunday? No, they _____.9. I _______ (watch) a cartoon on Monday.10. We ___________ (go) to school on Sunday.二、中译英1. 我们上周五看了一部电影。& We _____________ a film ____________ _______________.2. 他上个中秋节走亲访友了吗?是的。& ______ he _________ his r_________ and ________ last _______________ ____________? Yes, he ____. 3. 你们上个儿童节做了什么?我们参观了动物园。& What ______ you _____ last ______________ ___________? We ____________ the zoo.4. 你上周在哪儿?在野营基地。& Where _________ you _______ __________? I _________ at a _____________.过去时综合练习(2)一、用动词的适当形式填空1. It _____ (be) the 2nd of November yesterday. Mr White ________ (go) to his office by car.2. Gao Shan ________ (put) the book on his head a moment ago.3. Don't ______ the house. Mum _______ it yesterday. (clean)4. What ____ you ______ just now? I _______ some housework. (do)5. They _________ (make) a kite a week ago.6. I want to ______ apples. But my dad _______ all of them last month. (pick)7. _______ he ______ the flowers this morning? Yes, he _____. (water)8. She ____ (be) a pretty girl. Look, she _____ (do) Chinese dances.9. The students often _________ (draw) some pictures in the art room.10.What ______ Mike do on the farm? He ________ cows. (milk)二、中译英1. 他的朋友在照看他的弟弟。& His friend ______ _________ ________ his brother.2. 去年端午节我们没去看了龙舟比赛。& We _________ ______ to watch the _______ _______ races last ___________ _______ ___________.3. 他在音乐课上拉小提琴了吗?不,没有。& ______ he ______ _______ _______ at the ________ lesson? No, he _______.
六、形容词和副词的比较级复习及练习A、形容词的比较级1、形容词比较级在句子中的运用:两个事物或人的比较用比较级,比较级后面一般带有单词than。比较级前面可以用more, a little 来修饰表示程度。than后的人称代词用主格(口语中可用宾格)。2.形容词加er的规则:⑴一般在词尾加er ;⑵以字母e 结尾,加r ;⑶以辅音字母加一个元音字母和一个辅音字母结尾(除ow结尾),应双写末尾的辅音字母,再加er ;⑷以“辅音字母+y”结尾,先把y变i,再加er 。(5)两个音节或两个以上的音节的,在原级前加more 如:beautiful-more beautiful3.不规则形容词比较级:& good-betterB、副词的比较级1.形容词与副词的区别 (有be用形,有形用be;有动用副,有副用动)& ⑴在句子中形容词一般处于名词之前或be动词之后⑵副词在句子中最常见的是处于实义动词之后2.副词比较级的变化规则基本与形容词比较级相同 (不规则变化:well-better, far-farther)☆表示两者之间没有差别时,使用句型:主语(第一个人物) + 谓语动词 + as + 形容词/副词原级 + as + 第二个人物 +….如: Lily ran as slow as an old woman.(莉莉跑得像老太太一样慢)They picked as many apples as the farmers.(他们摘的苹果和农民一样多)☆表示第一个人比不上第二个人时,使用句型:主语(第一个人物) + 谓语动词(否定式) +& as + 形容词/副词原级 + as + 第二个人物+….如: Lily did not run as slow as an old woman. (莉莉跑得不像老太太那样慢) They didn’t pick as many apples as the farmers. (他们摘的苹果不如农民多)
一、写出下列形容词或副词的比较级& old______________&& young____________&& tall___________&& long____________&& & short____________&& strong____________&& big____________&& small___________& fat_____________&&& thin______________&& heavy__________&& light___________& nice_____________&& good_____________&& beautiful______________________& low______________&& high_____________&& slow___________&& fast_____________& late______________&& early_____________&& far___ __________&& well_________二、根据句意填入单词的正确形式:1. My brother is two years __________(old)than me.2. Tom is as ________(fat) as Jim.3. Is your sister __________(young) than you? Yes,she is.4. Who is ___________(thin),you or Helen? Helen is.5. Whose pencil-box is __________(big),yours or hers? Hers is.6. Mary's hair is as __________(long) as Lucy's.7.Ben ______ (jump) ________ (high) than some of the boys in his class. 8.________ Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen? Yes, she _____. 9.Fangfang is not as _________ (tall) as the other girls. 10.My eyes are __________(big) than ________ (she).. 11.Which is ___________(heavy),the elephant or the pig? 12.Who gets up _________(early),Tim or Tom? 13._____the girls get up_______(early) than the boys?No,they______.14. Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow).15.The child doesn't______(write) as ____(fast) as the students.三、翻译句子:1、谁比Jim年纪大?是你。________ is _________than Jim?& ________ are2、谁比David更强壮?是Gao Shan.________& _________ than David?& Gao Shan& ________.3、谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?我想是她的。_________ pencil is _________,______or________?________is,I think.4、谁的苹果更重,你的姐姐的还是你的弟弟的?& 我的弟弟的。_________ apples& ________& ________,your _______ or your _______?My ____________& ___________.5、你和你的叔叔一样高吗?是的。_________ ________as _________as your uncle?Yes,I am.6、他和他的朋友Jim一样年轻。He _______ as& __________ as ________& ________ Jim.7、她和她的双胞胎哥哥一样胖吗?不,她比他瘦。________ ________ as _________ as______ twin _______? No, _________ _________ than him.8.Yang Ling每天睡得比SuYang晚。 Yang Ling ________ to _______&& ________ than Su Yang every day. 9.我跳得和Mike一样远。 I _________ as _______ as Mike. 10.Tom比你跑得快吗?不是的,他和我跑得一样快。 ____ Tom _____&& _____ than you?No,he _______. He_____ as_____ as_____.11.多做运动,你会更强壮。 ________ more exercise,you'll ________&&& _________ soon. 12.我的科学很好,但是语文不好。 I ______ ________ at Science.But I don't _________ well in Chinese. 13. 你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。____you_______the kite_____than Wang bing?No,I______it _____than___.14.我喜欢游泳。我所有的朋友都游得比我慢。I like_______.All my______&& _______& _______than me.15.我的姐姐起得比我早。My_____& _____ up _____than me.16.女孩比男孩唱得好吗?是的。____the girls______&& ______&& ______the boys? Yes,they ____.17.她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。She doesn't ____&& _____& in PE. But I don't&& ______&& _____than_____.18.你足球踢得比你的同班同学好吗?不,他们踢得和我一样好。___ you ____football _____than your classmates?No,they____as____as me.19.我母亲比我父亲年纪小。My_____&&& _____&& ______than my ______.20.她的毛衣和我的一样重。_____sweater_____& as_______as_____.21.我的连衣裙太短了。我想买一条大点的。My dress_____& too_____. I want to _____a______one.22. I'm taller than Mike .(该成用原级的比较)I'm _________ as ________ as Mike .
七、There be 句型与have, has的区别1、There be 句型表示:在某地有某物(或人)2、在there be 句型中,主语是单数,be 动词用 主语是复数,be 动词用 如有几件物品,be 动词根据最靠近be 动词的那个名词决定。3、there be 句型的否定句在be 动词后加not , 一般疑问句把be 动词调到句首。4、there be句型与have(has) 的区别:there be 表示在某地有某物(或人);have(has) 表示某人拥有某物。5、some 和any 在there be 句型中的运用:some 用于肯定句, any 用于否定句或疑问句。6、and 和or 在there be句型中的运用:and 用于肯定句, or 用于否定句或疑问句。7、针对数量提问的特殊疑问句的基本结构是:&& How many + &名词复数 + are there + 介词短语?&& How much + 不可数名词 + is there + 介词短语?8、针对主语提问的特殊疑问句的基本结构是:&& What's + 介词短语?
Fill in the blank with "have,has"or "there is , there are" 1. I________a good father and a good mother. 2. ____________a telescope on the desk. 3. He_________a tape-recorder. 4. _____________a basketball in the playground. 5. She__________some dresses. 6. They___________a nice garden. 7. What do you___________? 8. ______________a reading-room in the building? 9. What does Mike___________? 10. ______________any books in the bookcase? 11. My father_________a story-book. 12. _______________a story-book on the table. 13. _______________any flowers in the vase? 14. How many students____________in the classroom? 15. My parents___________some nice pictures. 16. _____________some maps on the wall. 17. ______________a map of the world on the wall. 18. David__________a telescope.19. David's friends___________some tents. 20. ______________many children on the hill.用恰当的be动词填空。1、There _______ a lot of sweets in the box.2、There _______ some milk in the glass.3、There _______ some people under the the big tree.4、There _______ a picture and a map on the wall.5、There _______ a box of rubbers near the books.6、There _______ lots of flowers in our garden last year.7、There _______ a tin of chicken behind the fridge yesterday.8、There _______ four cups of coffee on the table.Fill in the blank with “ have, has ”1.& I_________ a nice puppet.2.& He_________a good friend.3.& They__________ some masks.4.& We___________some flowers.5.& She___________ a duck.6.& My father____________ a new bike.7.& Her mother___________a vase.8.& Our teacher_________ an English book.9.& Our teachers___________a basketball.10.&& Their parents___________some blankets11.&& Nancy_________many skirts.12.&& David__________some jackets.13.&& My friends__________a football.14.&& What do you__________?15.&& What does Mike__________?16.&& What do your friends___________?17.&& What does Helen___________?18.&& His brother________a basketball.19.&& Her sister_________a nice doll.20.&& Miss Li__________an English book.
八、人称代词和物主代词1、人称代词主格和宾格的区别:主格通常位于句中第一个动词之前(有时候位于than 之后),宾格一般位于动词或介词之后。2、物主代词形容词性与名词性的区别:形容词性用时后面一般要带上名词,名词性则单独使用,后面不带名词。人称代词&物主代词&主格&宾格&&形容词性&名词性我&I&me&我的&my&mine你,你们&you&you&你的,你们的&your&yours他&he&him&他的&his&his她&she&her&她的&her&hers它&it&it&它的&its&its我们&we&us&我们的&our&ours他(她,它)们&they&them&他(她,它)们的&their&theirs
一.填写代词表I&&&&it&we&&&you&&&&&&them&&his&&&&your&&&&hers&&&&
二.用所给词的适当形式填空& 1.& That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big.& ( I )2.& The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )&&&&&&& 3.& Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it's not _________ . ( I )4.& _________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are _________. ( he )5.& _________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )6.& Here are many dolls, which one is _________ ?& ( she )7.& I can find my toy, but where's _________? ( you )8.& Show _________ your kite, OK? (they)9.& I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi. These cakes are _________. ( it )10. Are these _________ tickets? No, _________ are not _________. _________ aren't here. ( they )11. Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we )12. _________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job? _________ a nurse. ( she )13. That is not _________ camera. _________is at home. ( he )14. Where are _________? I can't find _________. Let's call _________ parents. ( they )15. Don't touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger! 16. _________ sister is ill. Please go and get _________. ( she )17. _________ don't know her name. Would you please tell _________. ( we )18. So many dogs. Let's count _________. ( they )19. I have a lovely brother. _________ is only 3. I like _________ very much. ( he )20. May I sit beside _________? ( you )21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _________. ( it )&&&&&&&&&&& 22.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she )三、选出括号中正确的词,在正确的词上打勾。1. This is(my / I)mother.&& 2. Nice to meet (your / you).3. (He / His)name is Mark.& 4. What’s(she / her)name?5. Excuse(me / my / I).&&& 6. Are(your / you)Miss Li?7. (I/ My)am Ben.&&& 8. (She / Her)is my sister.9. Fine , thank (your / you).&&& 10. How old is (he / his)四、单项选择。(&&&&&& )& 1. My uncle gave a new bike to ________.&&&&&&&& A. theirs&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&& D. I(&&&&&& )& 2. This is a photo of _____family. May I have one of ______?A. my&&&&&& B. yours&&&&& C. my&&&& D. mine(&&&&&& )& 3. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim!& ― Oh, ___is from Mary.&&&&&&& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. she&&&&&&&&&&& D. it’s(&&&&&& )& 4. They asked _______some questions ________ English.A. about&&&&&&& B. I; about&&&&&& C. I; with&&&&&& D. with(&&&&&& )& 5. Help________ answer the questions.A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&& D. mine(&&&&&& ) 6. These are my books. Where are ________?A. their&&&&&&&&&& B. theirs&&&&&&&&&&& C. my&&&&& D. your五、改错 1.&Mine wallet is on the bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&This isn’t Mike’s watch , it’s her.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&Is this your teapot? No, it’s theirs teapot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&Whose comb is it? It’s our.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 六、用适当的物主代词填空 1.&This is ____(my)book. ____(your)is in the bag. 2.&The classroom is (our)&&&& . 3.&Are these watches ____(her)? No. ____(her)watches are at home. 4.&They aren’t ____(his)teapots. They are ____(their). 5.&The big mirror is (his)&&&&& . 6.&That is not ____(my) comb.It’s ____(her). 7.&Is this calculator _____(your)?8.&This hairdryer isn’t my sister’s.It’s _____(my). 七、根据中文提示,用代词的适当形式填空。 1、&There is a new dress for ________ (他的)sister. 2、&This is _____ (我的 ) wallet. _________ ( 我的) is red. 3、________( 谁的) calculators are these? _______(他们) are ______ (我们的). 4、Give _______(她 ) a toy, please. 5、________(你们的) eyes are black. _______ (你们) come from Japan.6、Tim and Bill are twins. _______ (他们)are from England. Show _____ (他们)around ______ (我们的)school. 7、Give the book to __________(我 ). 8、These books are __________(他的).__________( 他的) books are new.
补充:名词所有格:1、&名词所有格表示所属关系,相当于物主代词,在句中作定语、宾语或主语。其构成法如下:(1)表示人或其它有生命的东西的名词常在词尾加’s。如:Childern’s Day(儿童节), my sister’s book(我姐姐的书)(2)以s或es结尾的复数名词。只在词尾加’。如:Teachers’ Day(教师节)(3)有些表示时间、距离以及世界、国家、城镇等无生命的名词,也可在词尾加’s. 如:today’s newspaper(今天的报纸), ten minutes’ break(十分钟的课间休息),China’s population(中国的人口).(4)无论表示有生命还是无生命的东西的名词,一般均可用介词of短语来表示所有关系。如:a fine daughter of the Party(党的好女儿).2、[注解]:① ‘s还可以表示某人的家或者某个店铺,如:my aunt’s(我阿姨家), the doctor’s(诊所)② 两人共有某物时,可以采用 A and B’s 的形式,如:Lucy and Lily’s bedroom(露西和丽丽合住的卧室)③ “of+名词所有格/名词性物主代词”,称为双重所有格,如:a friend of my father’s(我父亲的一位朋友), a friend of mine(我的一位朋友)短语翻译:1.&我的的爷爷________________________&& 2.杰姆的房间__________________________ 2.&我奶奶的钱包_______________________& 4.那些学生的书_______________________ 5.这些工人的外套______________________&& 6.那些小孩的父母_____________________ 7.那些男人的帽子____________________&&&& 8.那间教室的窗户_____________________ 9.海伦的同学________________________&&& 10.这些男孩的床________________________ 11.汤姆的姑父_________________________& 12.我兄弟的钢笔_________________________ 13.那些老师的书桌_____________________& 14.这些医生的杯子________________________ 15.那些女孩的座位____________________&& 16.那些女人的自行车_____________________ 17.那些警察的裤子____________________&& 18.那个书包的颜色___________________________
缩略形式写出下列词的完全形式 can't_________&&&&& I'd_________&&&&&& aren't________&&&&& they're ____let's_________&&&&&& wasn't_______&&&&& that's________&&&&& don't& _____when's_______&&&&& didn't________&&&&& you're_______&&&&& doesn't ___he's________&&&&&& she's________&&&&&& I'm_______&&&&&&&& isn't _________I've________&&&&&& shouldn't_______&&&& I'll_________&&&&&& who's ______
冠词1、冠词分类及读法: 英语中冠词有不定冠词和定冠词两种,常放在名词的前面,用来限定名词的意义,起泛指或特指的作用。定冠词the读法:单独念时读[Ti:],在句子中常发[Ti ](元音之前)或者[T[](辅音之前);&&&&&&&&&&& 不定冠词a/an的读法:单独念时读 [ei ]/[An ];在句子中常发 [[]/[[n]。& 2、不定冠词a / an的用法:不定冠词a / an用在单数名词的前面,a用在辅音开头的词前面; an用在元音开头的词的前面。不定冠词的基本用法:(1)&表示某一个人或东西,但不具体说明何人或何物。如:There is a dog lying on the ground.(有一只狗躺在地上。)(2) 表示某类人或事物,以区别于其他种类。如:A elephant is much stronger than a man.(大象比人强壮多了。)(不能译为:一头大象比一个人强壮。)(2)&表示某类人或事物中的任何一个。如:He is a teacher of English.(他是英语教师。)(4) 表示“一”这个数量。如:There is a table and four chairs in that dining-room.(在那个餐厅里有一张桌子和四把椅子。)(5)&几个用不定冠词的习语:a bit(一点), a little(一点), a few(几个), a lot (许多), a kind of(一种), a pair of(一副、一双), a number of(大量的), a piece of (一张、一片), half an hour(半小时), have a good time(玩得开心), have a cold(感冒), make a noise(发出嘈杂声), have/take a (rest等)(休息)一会儿,等等。3、定冠词the的用法:定冠词the用在可数名词的单数或复数或不可数的名词前面。定冠词的基本用法:(1)&表示特指的人或事物。如:The man with a flower in his hand is Jack..(手上拿着一朵花的男人是杰克)(2)&指谈话双方都熟悉的人或事物。如:Look at the blackboard,Lily.(莉莉,请看黑板。)(3)&复述前面提到过的人或事物。如:There is a man under the tree. The man is called Robert.(树下有个人,& 那个人叫罗伯特。)(4)&表示世界上独一无二的事物。如:The earth turns around the sun.(地球绕太阳旋转。)(5)&用在表示方位的名词前面。如:There will be strong wind to the south of the Yangtze River.(长江以南地& 区将会刮大风。)(6)&在序数词和形容词最高级的前面。如:Who is the first one to go?(谁第一个去?) / Of all the stars, the sun is the nearest to the earth.(在所有的恒星之中太阳离地球最近)(7)&常用在乐器名称的前面。如:He began to play the violin at the age of 5.(五岁时他开始拉小提琴)(8)&用在江河、海洋、山脉等名称的前面。如:I have never been to the Himalaya Mountains.(我从来没有去过喜马拉雅山)(9)&用在含有普通名词的专有名词的前面。如:He is from the United States of America.(他来自美利坚合众国)(10)用在姓氏之前表示一家人。如:The Greens are going to Mount Emei next month.(下个月格林一家要去峨眉山)(11)same之前一般用the。如:Lucy and Lily look the same.(露西和莉莉看上去长得一样)(12)几个用定冠词的习语:at the same time (与此同时),make the bed(铺床),in the end(最后),all the time(一直),by the way(顺便说一下),on the way(在路上)等等。 4、一些不用冠词的情况:(1) 专有名词和(第一次使用)一些不可数名词时前面通常不用。如:China is a very large country.(中国是个大国) / Man needs air and water.(人类需要空气和水) (2) 名词前已有指示、物主或不定代词作定语时不用。如:My pen is much more expensive than yours.(我的钢笔比你的昂贵多了)(3)&周名,月名或季节名前一般不用。如:He was born on Monday, February 18,1995.(他出生在1995年二月十八日,星期一) / They usually plant trees on the hills in spring.(春天他们通常在山上植树)(4) (第一次使用)复数名词表示人或事物的类别时不用。如:Men are cleverer than monkeys.(人比猴子聪明)(5)&三餐饭前不用。如:We have breakfast at home and lunch at school.(我们在家吃早饭,在校吃午饭)(6)&节、假日前一般不用。如:On Children’s Day the boys often get presents from their parents.(在儿童节,这些男孩经常得到父母的礼物)(7)&球类名词前不用。如:The children play football on Saturday afternoons.(孩子们星期六下午踢足球)(8)&城市的重要/主要建筑物名称前不用。如:They are now at People’s Cinema.(他们此刻在人民电影院)&&&&&& (9)& 一些习惯用语中不用。如:⑴ at / to / from / out of / after / ⑵ in / to / for / ⑶in / to / out of / ⑷ after / at/ from / out of /& ⑸ at / ⑹ in / from / down / ⑺ at / ⑻ at / for / to breakfast/lunch/ ⑼ at night/noon/ ⑽ ⑾ go to school/ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ on show/display/duty/ ⒂ in / ⒃ ⒄ on/ ⒅ at first/last/ ⒆ in Chinese/English,etc.; ⒇ take care of
介词:1、介词的主要用法:介词是一种虚词,不能独立使用。介词之后一般有名词或代词(宾格)或相当于名词的其他词类、短语或从句作它的宾语,即构成介词短语。有些介词是由两个以上的词构成的短语介词,如:out of(从…中出来), away from(距离…), next to(在…隔壁), in front of(在…前方)等。2、介词的分类表: (见下表)&& 地点(位置、范围)介词: after在…后面, at在…处, before在...前, behind在...后, beside在...旁边, between在...之间, from来自..., in在...里面, near靠近..., on在...上面, outside在....外面, under在...下方, in front of在...前,& in the middle of在...的中间, at the back of在...的后部,等等。&&& 方向(目标趋向)介词: along沿着..., around绕着..., at朝着..., down向…下, for向..., from从/离..., in进入..., into进入..., near接近..., off脱离/除..., out of向...外, outside向....外, to向/朝..., up向...上, away from远离...&&& 时间介词:about大约..., after在…以后, at在… (时刻), before在…以前, for有…(之久), from从…(时)起, in在(上/下午); on在(某日), past过了…(时), to到(下一时刻), &&& 方式介词:as作为/当作..., by用/由/乘坐/被..., in用…(语言),& like与…一样, on骑(车)/徒(步), with用(材料),用(手/脚/耳/眼),&&& 涉及介词: about关于..., in在…(方面), of…的,有关..., to对…而言, with就…而言&&& 其它介词: 【目的介词】 for为了..., to为了…&&&&&& 【比较介词】 as与…一样,like象…一样,than比...,to与…相比少, 【伴随/状态介词】 at在(上班/休息/上学/家,etc.),in穿着…(衣服/颜色), on在(值日), with与…一起,有/带着/长着...3、介词短语的句法作用:介词短语相当于一个形容词或副词,可用作状语、定语和表语。如:The man came &down the stairs&.(状)(那个人走下楼来)/The woman &with a flower on her head& is from the countryside.(定)(头上戴花的妇女来自乡下)/The teacher is now with the students.(表)(老师现在和学生在一起)4、介词短语在句子中的位置:&& 介词短语做状语时,如果表示时间/地点,可以放在句首或句尾,如果表示方向/方式/伴随/涉及/原因/目的/比较,一般放在句尾; 介词短语作表语时放在连系动词之后;介词短语作定语时,只能放在被修饰的名词之后。如:He wanted to find a good job in Shanghai& the next year.(状语)(他想来年在上海找份好工作)/ They searched the room for the thief.(他们在房间里搜索小偷) / The letters are for you.(表语)(信是给你的)/ Have you seen a cat with a black head and four white legs?(定语)(你看见一只黑头白腿的猫了吗?)5、重要注释:⑴ this / that / these / those / last / next / a / every / each等词构成的时间短语,前面不用任何介词。如:Every year travellers from abroad come to visit Pingyao.(每年都有国外的游客来游览平窑镇)/ He had a bad cold that week.(那个星期他患重感冒)⑵ 记住一些固定词组: on foot(步行), at night(在晚上), play with(玩耍……),look out of(朝…外面看), with one’s help(在…的帮助下),look after(照料…),look for(寻找…),on a bike(=by bike)骑车, help sb. with(帮某人做…)等等。6、某些介词的用法辨析:& ⑴ 时间或地点介词in、on、at的用法区别:表示时间时, in表示在一段时间里(在将来时句子中则表示在一段时间之后), on表示在具体的某一天或者某天的上下午等, at表示在某个时刻或者瞬间;& 表示地点时, in表示在某个范围之内, on表示在某个平面上或与一个面相接触,at则表示在某个具体的场所或地点。如:He was born on the morning of May 10th.(他出生于五月十日的早晨)/ I usually get up at 7:00 in the morning.(我通常在早上的七点钟起床) / His glasses are right on his nose.(他的眼镜就架在他的鼻子上)/ He is at the cinema at the moment.(此刻他正在电影院)⑵ after与in表示时间的用法区别:“after+(具体时刻/从句)”表示“在…时刻之后”常用于一般时态;“in+(一段时间)”表示“在(多久)之后”,常用于将来时态。如:He said that he would be here after 6:00.(他说他六点钟之后会来这儿)/ My father is coming back from England in about a month.(我父亲大约一个月以后从英国回来)⑶ by、in与with表示方式的用法区别:都可以表示“工具、手段”,但是by主要表示“乘坐”某个交通工具或“以……方式”, in表示“使用”某种语言/文字,with表示“使用”某个具体的工具、手段。如:We see with our eyes and walk with our feet.(我们用眼睛看东西,用双脚走路)/ Please write that article(文章) in English.(请你用英语写那篇文章)/ Let’s go to the zoo by taxi.(我们打的去动物园吧。)/ It was written by Lao She.(那是老舍写的)⑸ in front of 与in the front of: in front of“在…的前面”, 与in the front of“在…的前部”。如:A car was parking in front of the hall.(大厅跟前停着一辆汽车)/ In the front of the hall stood a big desk.(大厅前部立着一个大讲台)
用适当的介词填空:1. Tom is the boy _______ glasses.2. Please read some books ________ Chinese medicine.3. She works in the day and has a rest ______ night.4. My uncle works _______ a farm.5. Mr Black and Yang Ling are talking _________ a party.6. She wants _____ buy a sweater ______ her daughter.7. It’s a map ____ China.8. Let’s have a look _____ the picture.9. What’s that _____ Chinese?10. I’m _____ Class One.11. There is a clock ______ the wall ______ the classroom.12. Can you see an apple _______ the tree? No, But I can see a bird _______ the tree.13. There is a purse ______ here.14. There is a boat ______ the lake.15. There are many kites ____ the sky.16. What clothes is she wearing? She is _______ red.17. Can you see the boy _______ the bike?18. The woman ______ a yellow dress is my mother.19. Who can you see ______ the picture?20. Who’s the man __________ your mother and father?21. Gao Shan gets up ______ 6:00 _______ the morning.22. We don’t have classes _______ Sunday morning.23. What do you often do ______ Saturday? 24. Can you help me ______ my maths?25. What’s wrong ______ you?26. Who’s _____ duty?27. It’s time _____ supper.28. She can’t find the way. So she asks the policeman _____ help.29. A man ______ Shanghai goes to the park _______ his daughter.30. Your socks are _____ the desk. Put them away. You must look _______ your things.31. My sister is drawing a picture ________ crayons.32. I’m thirsty. What _____ you?33. What would you like _______ breakfast?34. He is American. He is _______ the USA.35. He is _______ home. He isn’t ______ school.36. The lunch ______ our school is good.37. He is playing _______ a you-you.38. I am good _____ running. Tom does well _____ jumping.39. The girls play cards _______ class.40. Take ______ the old coat. Put ______ the new one.41. I’m looking _____ my dog. I can’t find it.42. They are talking ______ Mr. Green. They are talk ______ the film.43. The cat is running _______ the mouse.44. Peter looks ______ his father.45. He is learning French _________ the tape.46. Frenchmen come ________ France.47. Please write _____ me soon.48. Jack goes to school ______ foot. Jim goes to school ______ bike.49. The farm is not far ________ his home.50. Don’t be late ______ school.51. She’s ill. She stays ______ bed all day.52. There are a lot of people ________ Red Apple Hotel.53. The supermarket is open _______ 9:00 a.m. ________ 9:00 p.m..54. They are getting ______ the bus.55. We are playing football ________ the playground.56. _______ weekends, when do you get up?57. The bookshop is not _____ Shanghai Street, it is ________ Beijing Road.58. Don’t laugh _____ anyone.59. He looks ________, there is no one nearby.60. The thief is running ________ ______ the shop.61. The hospital is 5 kilometers _______ ________ the shopping center.62. Class One is _______ _______ Class Two.63. There is a river _____ ______ _____ my house.64. They are walking ______ the lake.
基数词和序数词基数词&&&&&&&&& 序数词0&&&&&&& zero&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1&&&&&&& one&&&&&&&&&&&& first/1st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第一2&&&&&&& two&&&&&&&&&&&& second/2nd&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二3&&&&&&& three&&&&&&&&&&&&& third/3rd&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三4&&&&&&& four&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fourth/4th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第四5&&&&&&& five&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fifth/5th&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第五6&&&&&&& six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sixth/6th&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第六7&&&&&&& seven&&&&&&&&&&&& seventh/7th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第七8&&&&&&& eight&&&&&&&&&&&&& eighth/8th&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第八9&&&&&&& nine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ninth/9th&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第九10&&&&&& ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tenth/10th&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第十11&&&&&& eleven&&&&&&&&&&&& eleventh/11th&&&&&&&&&&& 第十一12&&&&&& twelve&&&&&&&&&&&& twelfth/12th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第十二13&&&&&& thirteen&&&&&&&&&&& thirteenth/13th&&&&&&&&&& 第十三14&&&&&& fourteen&&&&&&&&&& fourteenth/14th&&&&&&&&&& 第十四15&&&&&& fifteen&&&&&&&&&&&& fifteenth/15th&&&&&&&&&&&& 第十五16&&&&&& sixteen&&&&&&&&&&&& sixteenth/16th&&&&&&&&&&& 第十六17&&&&&& seventeen&&&&&&&&& seventeenth/17th&&&&&&&&& 第十七18&&&&&& eighteen&&&&&&&&&&& eighteenth/18th&&&&&&&&&& 第十八19&&&&&& nineteen&&&&&&&&&&& nineteenth/19th&&&&&&&&& 第十九20&&&&&& twenty&&&&&&&&&&&& twentieth/20th&&&&&&&&&&& 第二十21&&&&&& Twenty-one&&&&&&&& twenty-first/21st&&&&&&&&&& 第二十一22&&&&&& Twenty-two&&&&&&&& twenty-second/22nd&&&&&&& 第二十二23&&&&&& Twenty-three&&&&&&& twenty-third/23rd&&&&&&&&& 第二十三30&&&&&& thirty&&&&&&&&&&&&&& thirtieth/30th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三十40&&&&&& forty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fortieth/40th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第四十50&&&&&& fifty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fiftieth/50th&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第五十60&&&&&& sixty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sixtieth/60th&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第六十70&&&&&& seventy&&&&&&&&&&&& seventieth/70th&&&&&&&&&&& 第七十80&&&&&& eighty&&&&&&&&&&&&& eightieth/80th&&&&&&&&&&&& 第八十90&&&&&& ninety&&&&&&&&&&&&& ninetieth/90th&&&&&&&&&&&& 第九十100&&&& hundred&&&&&&&&&&&& hundredth/100th&&&&&&&&& 第一百&基数词变序数词变化规则1,2,3,单独记;8后少t,& 9少e;5,12去ve变为fth;整十位数变 y 为 ie 再加 th ;大于20的两位数只将个位变序数词。
祈使句表示请求或命令别人做某事或不要做某事。肯定祈使句一定是以动词原形开头(有时有please),否定的祈使句一定是don’t加动词原形开头(有时有please)。把祈使句改为否定句只需在动词前加don’t即可。
情态动词:我们现在学过的情态动词有:can, could, will, would, may, must, should, shall。情态动词后动词总是用原形。(不受其他任何条件影响)
特殊疑问句.&& What (问什么事,什么物或什么工作)& &What are you doing?&I’m reading.&What is that?&It’s a book.&What is she?(What’s her job?)&She’s a nurse.What colour(问颜色)&What colour is your coat?              &It’s red.What shape (问开状)&What shape is the moon?&It’s a circle.What time(时间)&What time is it?What’s the time?&It’s seven.What …… job(职业)&What’s your job?&I’m a student.What time/when(什么时候)&What time/ When do you get up?&I get up at six thirty.&When is your birthday?&It’s on the 21st of December.Which(哪一个)&Which is your watch, the yellow one or the white one?&The yellow is mine.& Who(谁)&Who is the man with a big nose?&He’s my uncle.Whose(谁的)&Whose bag is it?Whose is this bag?&It’s his bag.Where(哪里)&Where is my ball pen?&It’s under the book.Why(为什么)&Why do you like summer?&I like summer because…How many (多少)&How many books are there in the school bag?&There are four books in the school bag.How old (几岁)&How old is the young man?&He’s nineteen.How much(多少钱)&How much is the toy bear?&It’s eleven yuan.How (怎么样)&How do you go to school everyday?&I go to school by car.How far (多远)&How far is it from here?&It’s 5 kilometers away.How about (怎么样)&I like pandas. How about you?&Me too.
&文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 peppa plays football 的文章

随机推荐