八年级上册完形填空英语填空

近十年来,我国制造业持续快速发展,总体规模大幅提升,综合实力不断增强,不仅对国内经济和社会发展做出了重要贡献,而且成为支撑世界经济的重要力量。你绝对想不到,中国制造有这么多“世界第一”
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0初二上册英语完形填空及答案2016第3页_初中二年级_无忧考网
初二上册英语完形填空及答案2016[3]
15:04 来源:网络综合
初二网权威发布初二上册英语完形填空及答案2016,更多初二上册英语完形填空及答案2016相关信息请访问初中二年级网。
of us will 8 smart stories for the next 20 floors.Then we will finish 9 20 floors with sad stories.”Soon,The first one started with his jokes.With joy, they reached the 20th floor.Then the next one started telling some smart stories.So,they learned a lot when they reached the 40th floor.In the end,It was time for sad stories.The third one started like this.“My first 10 story is that I left the key to the door in the car.”
1.A.glad B.excited C.unhappy D.cheerful
2.A.in B.on C.at D.for
3.A.car B.room C.train D.plane
4.A.talked B.went C.1istened D.enjoyed
5.A.car B.room C.hotel D.train
6.A.early B.1ucky C.1ate D.good
7.A.joke B.idea C.advice D.secret
8.A.say B.tell C.talk D.speak
9.A.others B.another C.the other D.any other
10.A.sad B.funny C.smart D.pleasant
One midnight, a little girl was thirsty and got up to drink some water. She walked to the bedroom door and 1 it. The little girl looked outside but walked 2 and stood in the center of the room, because it was so 3 in the hall and she was afraid. Her mother said: “Don’t be afraid, honey. Have courage (勇气), I believe you can do it yourself!”
“ 4 is courage?” she asked, running to her mother’s bed. “Courage is the brave breath (呼吸),” her mother answered.
“Mom, do you have courage?” “Certainly.” her mother replied, The little girl held out her cold hands, saying: “Mom, blow some of your breath of courage to 5 .”
After her mother blew into her little cold hands, the little girl clenched her fists (握拳) 6 , afraid that the “breath of courage” would 7 away. Then with her fists clenched, she walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen with 8 to be afraid of. Her mother said to herself: “It will be nice 9 someone can blow some courage to me. Then I can also hold it in my hands when I feel terrified.”
In a word,君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
豆丁精品文档: 八年级上册完形填空 八年级上册英语短文 八年级上册综合填空 八年级上册短文两篇 八年级上册英语 八年级上册数学 八年级上册物理 八年级上册语文 八年级上册历史 仁爱英语八年级上册
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八年级上册英语短文填空专项训练(附答案)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2016八年级英语上册综合填空(答案)_中华文本库
第2页/共13页
xercising before it's too late! 第 2 期 Unit 1-2 综合能力评估试题 阅读下面短文,用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺。每空一词。 snake quiet decide well find anything us sing tree heavy
We had a good summer holiday. When we came back to school, we 66 ____________ that our school is different. There are so many 67 ____________ in our school and our classrooms are new. Mr. Liu is our headmaster (校长). Last term, he said our school was old, so he 68 ____________ to redecorate (重新装修) it in The summer holiday. When 69 ____________ sit in the new classrooms, we feel excited. We read books early in the morning and do homework 70 ____________ in the afternoon. There are birds 71 ____________ in trees and butterflies flying in flowers. what a beautiful school! Sometimes we can see 72 ____________ at school because our school is in a village. “When you see a snake, you cannot move. Just stamp your feet (跺脚) 73 ____________ and the snake will leave,” Mr. Liu told us. “Why doesn't the snake attack (攻击) when we stamp?” I asked. “Because the snake is not 74 ____________ at seeing, but it is good at hearing. When it hears 75 ____________, it will go away,” said Mr. Liu. This is our school. I love it very much. found trees decided we quietly singing snakes heavily good something 第 3 期 unit3 阅读下面短文,用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺。每空一词。 say quiet he get break friend fun difference bad well
Do you think friends should be the same or different? Here are what these people think. Jeff Green's mother told 66 ____________ a good friend is like a mirror. Yuan Li is Jeff's best friend. They are both 67 ____________ than most kids in his class. They both like reading books and studying together. But Jeff is shy so it's not easy for him to make 68 ____________. Jeff thinks friends are like books — you don't need lots of them as long as they are 69 ____________. Huang Lei thinks it's not necessary to be the same. Huang Lei is 70 ____________ from his best friend Larry. Larry is more outgoing than Huang Lei, and he plays tennis better, so he always wins. Larry often helps Huang Lei to bring out the best in him. So Huang Lei is 71 ____________ better at tennis. However, Larry always gets 72 ____________ grades than Huang Lei does. Mary Smith doesn't mind if her friends are the same as her or different. Her favorite 73 ____________ is, “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” Her best friend Carol is really kind and very 74
____________. Last year Mary 75 ____________ her arm but Carol truly cared about Mary. She always made Mary laugh and feel better. They can talk about and share everything. Carol is always there to listen. him quieter friends good different getting worse saying funny broke 第 4 期 unit 4 阅读下面短文,用所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思完整、通
第2页/共13页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册完形填空 的文章

随机推荐