根据句意及首字母补全单词this is this a pencill c_

根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词。
1. —How’s the weather in Hefei in winter?
—It’s c________.2. I can’t dance but I can s__________.3. What’s the weather like in Shanghai in a
? It’s cool.4. —Do you like watching t
— Yes, very much.5. A pianist(钢琴家) can play the _________ very well.6. I can
a bike.7. I need a secretary(秘书). Can you t
?8. Dick can"t p
basketball(篮球).9. He likes l
to music.10. He can speak Chinese, but he can’t w
4. television
9. listening
试题“根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词。
1. —H...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
翻译题,重点句型.
1. -Is this your pencil?
-No,it isn"t.2. -Is that his book?
-Yes,it is.
Jack found ______ hard to get along with the other boys in his class.
Martin hated _______ when his mother sent him to a boarding school.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Unit3导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit3导学案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Unit 3 Is this your pencil?课堂练习题(含答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&3&Is&this&your&pencil?课堂练习题(含答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&3&Is&this&your&pencil?课堂练习题(含答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 3 Is this your pencil?课堂练习题(含答案人教新目标)一 翻译下列短语1 我的铅笔&&&&&& 2 你的双肩背包&&&&&&&&&& 3一把尺子&& 4她的橡皮&&&&&&& 5一个红色的铅笔盒&&&&&& 6& 那本词典二&& 组句子1 his&&& is&&& book&& this&&&&& ___________________.
2& that&&&& ruler&& your&& is&&& ____________________________?
答案& 一& 1 my pencil&&& 2&& your& backpack& 3&& a& ruler&&& 4& her& eraser&& 5& a red pencil& 6 that& dictionary& 二&& 1 This is his book .&&&& 2 Is that& your& ruler?B卷Unit 3 Section A& 1a----2d
一 选择适当的词1 Is& this____ eraser?& (he&& his )2 Is _____Mrs& Li ? (she& her)3 That& is ______pencil .(my& I )4 Is that _______dictionary ? (you& your )&&&&&& No,______ isn’t. ( it& its)5 Can_____ spell _____ name?& (your& you )& & Yes, ____ can. (I& my ) 二 句型 转换 1 、This& is his pencil .(变一般疑问句)&& ____& ____his& pencil ?&& 2&、 That is& her& ruler . ( 变否定句)____&& _____& her& ruler.
答案& 一 1 his&&&& 2& she& 3 my& 4& your& it& 5 you& your& I&&&&& &&&&& 二&& 1 Is& this&&&&&&& 2&& That& isn’t
C卷Unit 3 Section A& 1a----2d
完成对话,一空一词
&A:__1__,Tony.&& 2___&& 3& your& pencil sharpener?&B: yes,& 4____& 5& ___6___ that& 7&& -my& pen..A :__8___& __9___& your& pencil , Jane?C: _10___, it __11___.It’s& my& pencil .A: _12 ____ __13___ ____14__.C:& Thank& you .
答案& 1 Hi& 2& Is&&&&& 3&& this&& 4 it& 5 is& 6& But& 7&& isn’t&&& 8 Is& 9& this& 10& Yes 11& is& 12& Here&& 13 you&& 14& are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 3 Section A& 3a―3cAEx.1选用括号中适当的代词。1.Is this ________eraser? (he, his)2.Is_________(she, her) Mrs Li ?& Yes.3.That’s________(my, I) pencil.4.Is that _________(you, your) dictionary? No,_______(it, its) isn’t.5.Can ________spell_______ name? (you, your)&& Yes,________(I, my) am.Ex.2.单项选择&Unit 3 Section A& 3a―3cB
Ex.1.用正确的物主代词填空。1.I am in Class 2. This is ________class.2.Wang Hong, is this ________bag?3.The boy is my friend.________ name is Tom.4.This is a bird._________ name is Polly.5.The girl is Lucy._________ bag is yellowEx.2单项选择。1.---Is this your pencil?& ---Yes,__________.&A. it’s&& B. it is& C. its& D. is it2. Is that_________ pencil case?&A. he& B . him& C. his& D. he’s3. I s this_________________?&A. gold your ring& B. your gold ring& C. your ring gold& D. you gold ring&Ex.3 连词成句1. his, is ,book, this&___________________________2. is,& my,& it, sharpener&_______________________________
Unit 3 Section A& 3a―3cCEx.1按要求变换下列句型。1.&T his is a pencil case. (变一般疑问句)____________________________________________2.&Is that her key? (做否定回答)_____________________________________________3.&not, is, my, this, book& (连词成句)______________________________________________
Ex.2 补全对话,一空一词。A: 1&&&&&&&& 2&&&&&& , Tony, 3&&&&&&&&&&& 4&&&&&&& your pencil ?B: Yes, 5&&&&&&&& you. And that _6________ my pen.A: 7_________ 8_________ your ruler, Jane ?C: 9_________,it 10________. It’s my ruler. Thank you.
参考答案:A&& && Ex.1 1.his& 2.she& 3.my& 4.your , it& 5.you, your, I&& Ex.2 1.C&& 2.B&& 3. C &&&&&&&&& BEx.1 . 1.my 2.your 3.His 4.Its 5.HerEx.2. 1. B& 2.C& 3.BEx.3. 1. This is his book.&&&& 2. It is my sharpener.&&&&& CEx.1 .1. Is this a pencil case?&&&& 2. No, it isn’t.&&&& 3. This is not my book..Ex.2. 1.Excuse 2. me 3.Is& 4.this& 5. thank& 6.& is 7.Is& 8.this& 9.Yes 10. is
Unit 3 Section B& 1a―2cAEx.1用所给单词的正确形 式填空。1.________family name is Bush.(she)2.Jim________(be) a good boy. 3.Tha t’s ________ID Card. ( I ) 4.How do ________spell________ name? (you )5.Is that _________eraser? ( he )Ex.2.单项选择1.(&& )―What’s this_______ English?&&&&& ___It’s a dictio nary.A. on& B. in& C. at& 2.(&&& )---How do you spell case?---_______________________.&&&& A . It’s a case.& B. No, it’s not a case..& C. C-A-S-E.& C Goodbye.& 3.(&&&& ) ---What’s that in English?&&&&&&& ----_____________________&&&& A. Its a book.& B. It’s pen.& C. It’s a pencil.
Unit 3 Section B& 1a―2cB按要求完成下列各题:1.&It’s an English book.& (就划线部分提问)_________________________________________2.&C-A-S-E , case. (写出问句)__________________________________________3.&& This is a pen in English. (就划线部分提问)__________________________________________4.& 那是她的卷笔刀吗? (翻译成英语)&& ____& _____& ______ pencil ________?5.& ---这是你的双肩背包吗?---是的。(翻译成英语)___________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit 3 Section B& 1a―2cCEx.1 补全对话,一空一词。A: Hi ! My name is Jiang Shan. ___1____ your name?B: Julia. Nice to meet you.A: Nice to meet you, ___2_____.& What’s this in English?B: ____3_______ a book.A: __4__ do you __5____ it?B: B-O-O-K, book.A: ___6_____ that a book, too?B: __7_____ , it ____8_____. It’s a picture.A: Is this a pen?B: __9____ , ___10_____ is.A: Your English is very good.B: Thank you.参考答案:A&& && Ex.1 1.her 2.is& 3.my& 4.you, your& 5.his&& Ex.2 1.B& 2.C& 3.C&&&&&&&&& B1.&What’s it? 2.&How do you spell case?3.&What’s this in English?4.&Is that her, sharpener5.&Is that your backpack? Yes, it is.&&&&& C1. What’s& 2. too& 3.It’s& 4. How& 5.spell& 6.Is& 7.No& 8.isn’t& 9.Yes&& 10.it
Unit 3& Is this your pencil?Section B 3a-Slef CheckA卷一.根据句子意思和首字母填空。 & 1.What's this in E_____?&&& & 2.How do you s______ pen?& 3.Is that her e______?& 4.This is his w______.& 5.What is your l_____ name?二.单项选择。& (& )1.-Is that your book? -______, it is.&&&&&& A. Yes&& B. No&& C. Oh& (& )2.How do you ______ it?&&&&& A. say&& B. spell&& C. listen & (& )3.-Is this her watch? -________.&&&&& A. No, it is.&& B, Yes, it's.& C. Yes, it is.& (& )4.-____ is this in English?& -It's an eraser.&&&&& A. How& B. Who& C. What& (& )5.-Is that a car?& -Yes,______.&&&&& A. that is& B. is it& C. it is& & Keys:一:1.English& 2.spell& 3.eraser& 4.watch& 5.last && 二:1A& 2B& 3C& 4C& 5CUnit 3& Is this your pencil?Section B 3a-Slef CheckB卷一.按要求写出下列单词。&&& 1.笔记本________& 2.钥匙_____& 3.电脑_______ &棒球________&&& 5.戒指_____二.句型转换。(每空一词)&1.It's an Engli sh map.(变一般疑问句)&& ____ ____ an English map?&2.Is that her computer?(作否定回答)&&&&& ____, it _____.&3.It's a pen.(对画线部分提问)&&&& _____ _____ it?&4.C-A-S-E,case.(对画线部分提问)&& _____ _____ you s pell case?&&& 5.My name is John.(该为同义句)&&&&& ____ ____ John.Keys:& 一 1. notebook& 2.key& 3.computer& 4.baseball& 5.ring&&&&& 二& 1.Is it& 2.No isn't& 3.What is& 4.How do& 5.I am
Unit 3& Is this your pencil?Section B 3a-Slef CheckC卷一.根据首字母或汉语补全单词。&&& 1. Do you play ______(棒球)?&2. That is my w______.&3.Is this y____ pencil case?&4.He likes ______ ______.二.选择填空。&& 1. -What's that?&&& -_______ is a pencil case.&A. That&& B. It& C. it& D. This && 2. -Is this your chair?&& -______.&Yes, it's& B. Yes, it's not& C. No, it is& D. Yes , i t is&& 3. This is ____ eraser, and that is ____ ruler.&A. an& B. a& C. the& D. a&& 4. - Is that your pencil? - ______. That is her pencil.& A. Yes, it is&& B. No, it is& C. No, it isn't& D. Yes, it isn't&& 5. - How do you spell key? -_____.&&&& A. It's a key& B. K-E-Y& C. A key& D. It's a K-E-YKeys:& 一& 1.baseball& 2. watch& 3. your& 4. computer game(s)&&&&&& 二& 1. B& 2.D& 3.B& 4.C& 5.B&&&&&&&&&&&&& 复习A卷一.翻译词组。& 1.一串钥匙 __________ 2.身份证__________ 3.谢谢你 _________& & 4.电子游戏_____________ 5.在失物招领箱里_______________二.单项选择。&& 1.What's this ______?&&&& A. in english& B. In English& C. in an English& D. in English&& 2.Is that _____ pencil case?&&&& A. he&& B. him& C. his& D. he's&& 3.Her watch _____ in her backpack.&&&& A. am& B. is& C. are& D. be&& 4. Please call Jenny ___ __ 536-4428.&&&& A .in& B. to& C. on& D. at& 5.How do you spell _____ baseball?& &A, the&& B. a& C. this& D. /Keys: 一.& 1. a set of keys& 2. ID card& 3. thank you& 4. computer game& 5. in the lost and&& found case& 二.& 1.D& 2.C& 3.B& 4.D& 5.DB卷一.单项选择。& (& )1.-How do you _____ the word?& -M-A-P.&&&&&&& A. name& B. spell& C. white& D. read& (& )2. -Are you Lucy King?& -No,______.&&&&&&& A. I'm& B. I am& C. I'm not& D. I isn't& (& )3.早晨在校园内遇见英语老师,你应对她说:&&&&& A. Good morning , Miss Gao.& B. What's your name?&&&&& C. How do you do?&&&&&&&&& D. What are you?& (& )4.She is a student and _____ name is Kate.&&&&&& A. she& B. her& C. hers& D. his& (& )5. -Is this her watch? - _______.&&&&& A. No, it is&&& B. Yes, it isn't &&&&& C. No, it isn't&& D. No, it not二.用所给单词的正确形式填空。& 1. ______ family name is Bush. (she)& 2. Colin _____ (be) a good boy.& 3. That is _____ ID card.(I)& 4. How do ____ spell _____ name? (you)Keys: 一.& 1.B& 2.C& 3. A& 4. B& 5.C&&&& 二.& 1.Her& 2. is& 3. my& 4. yourC 卷一.找出每组单词中的另类单词。&& (& ) 1. A. pen& B. pencil& C. eraser& D. watch&& (& ) 2. A. five& B. four&& C. nice&&&& D. six二.单项选择。&& (& )1. Please call Mary ____ 7685528.&&&&&& A. is&&& B. at&&& C. in&& (& )2.Found: a set of ____.&&&&&& A. key& B. keys& C. keies&& (& )3. - Is this your ring? -Yes,______.&&&&&& A. it is&& B. It's&& C. it isn't三.写一篇招领启事。&提示:John捡到了一块手表。他的电话号码是368-1598。&――――――――――――――――――――――――&――――――――――――――――――――――――&――――――――――――――――――――――――&Keys: 一& 1.D& 2.C&&&&& 二&& 1.B& 2. B& 3.A&&&&& 三& Found: a watch.&&&&&&&&& Is this your watch?&&&&&&&&&& Please call John at 368-1598.
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?请根据句意及首字母提示补全单词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
请根据句意及首字母提示补全单词
上传于||文档简介
&&请​根​据​句​意​及​首​字​母​提​示​补​全​单​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便