与朋友发生争执建议他遭遇黑社会敲诈怎麽办办的英语作文

英语作文“你和你的好朋友John发生了争执,事后,你觉得应该向他道歉,并向他提出一些建议.-英语作文:你的朋友和他的好朋友绝交了,你写一份慰问信给他 _感人网
你正在浏览: & >
英语作文“你和你的好朋友John发生了争执,事后,你觉得应该向他道歉,并向他提出一些建议.
英语作文“你和你的好朋友John发生了争执,事后,你觉得应该向他道歉,并向他提出一些建议.
英语作文“叮肌耻可侪玖抽雪处磨你和你的好朋友John发生了争执,事后,你觉得应该向他道歉,并向他提出一些建议.请就此给他写一封信”(八年级下)带翻译的相关说明:
单词不要太难啊
Dear John,I am really sorry about the quarrel we had this morning. I wasn't calm enough to co叮肌耻可侪玖抽雪处磨ntrol my emotions. I would request you to lee me alone next time when I am out of control again. I just need some time to be cool again. Please do not take anything into heart.My deepest apologies.Yours Sincerely,xxx
Hello , John, I 'm sorry , next time I dare叮肌耻可侪玖抽雪处磨 not
“人物”是文章的灵魂,但在学生的习作中常见的人物形象往往是千人一面,既无个性,又不生动,整篇文章显得...~~~
写一篇80字的英语短文,介绍你和你的好朋友如何上学。I'm Jack, Do you want to...~~~
One possible version: I am happy to know that you ...~~~
用英语写一篇作文,你和你最好的朋友是怎么认识的,80字One Day I Meet My Best ...~~~
一篇关于友谊的英语作文,关于你是如何看待友谊,怎样选择朋友,如何维持与朋友之间的友谊Friendsh...~~~
In the weekend, I like to go shopping with my frie...
你可能感兴趣的内容?英语作文关於解决朋友间争执的烦恼_百度知道和别人发生了争吵,事后想和好,寻求建议的英语作文
李辉大帝201
I had an argument with my friend John today.It was started from how to do a project for the schoolwork.We couldn’t agree with each other and after a while it became worse and we fell out.I said to him that he was not capable of it and I will not do the project with him anymore.Now I regret I said that and want to apologise to him since he is my friend and I don’t want to lose him.But I feel embarrassed and don’t know how to do this.Please anybody can give me same advice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如果你的朋友犯罪了,你会建议他怎么做?英文作文_百度知道假如你是Frank,最近收到了朋友赵凯的来信。赵凯在信中说自己的英语非常糟糕,想让你给他提建议 英语作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
假如你是Frank,最近收到了朋友赵凯的来信。赵凯在信中说自己的英语非常糟糕,想让你给他提建议 英语作文
来源:互联网 发表时间: 13:38:32 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“假如你是Frank,最近收到了朋友赵凯的来信。赵凯在信中说自己的英语非常糟糕,想让你给他提建议 英语作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“假如你是Frank,最近收到了朋友赵凯的来信。赵凯在信中说自己的英语非常糟糕,想让你给他提建议 英语作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:假如你是Frank,最近收到了朋友赵凯的来信。赵凯在信中说自己的英语非常糟糕,想让你给他提建议 英语作文,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
At the beginning of learning English, you can find their own gap in repeated repeat the process, which is to allow you to continue to repeatEnglish proverb &quot, and wi You can recall any kind of skills you learn in the process, repeat. Whether swimming or cycling. I remember a repeat function in everyday Erepetition is the mother of skill it. Any acquisition of skills, repeat the principle is even more important, including of course the English language skills, both from repetition.&quot, are repeating the same class action process
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 精子活动率低怎麽办 的文章

随机推荐