my myhometown的英语作文(写巢湖的)急!!!

求一篇 写My hometown的英语作文(青岛)初二的 急用 ! 10分钟之内!谢~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写一篇“My hometown”英语作文,急用.
暮夜降临jz8
My Hometown My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以My hometown为题写一篇英语作文,介绍自己的家乡独特的地理特征、气候、风景名胜(70词)?
爪机送粉552
My hometown is a nice place to live in.It's cool in summer an it's warm in winter.How many pepole hope the weather like it is.My hometown is famous for the __________(填你家乡的风景名胜这个我不知道你得自己填).People always visit my hometown for it and enjoy themselves."What a beautiful place it is!"I often catch people talk on it like this.________________________________________________________(这里得你自己介绍一下你家乡那个风景名胜有多么好玩了).I hope that more and more people to visit here and welcome to our hometown.胡乱写的看看帮得上忙不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语写 My hometown_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 my hometown shanghai 的文章

随机推荐