大神们帮忙写一篇以“How do I spend my free time”为题的英语作业 谢谢你的帮忙

how dou you spend your free time的作文60个单词左右 语法要百分百正确!谢了~
there are not much stuff i want do on my free time,except for reading the book or log on the qq and then chat.To read book is a fun thing to do,becase i can get more knowledge from it and my mom will be very pleased if i do that.To chat on the qq is also my favorite thing when i am having a free time,cause i can chat many different people all over the china.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个作业我看还是你自己写,你应该最清楚你平常课余时间都做什么
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.how dou you spend your free time的作文60个单词左右 语法要百分百正确!谢了~
there are not much stuff i want do on my free time,except for reading the book or log on the qq and then chat.To read book is a fun thing to do,becase i can get more knowledge from it and my mom will be very pleased if i do that.To chat on the qq is also my favorite thing when i am having a free time,cause i can chat many different people all over the china.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个作业我看还是你自己写,你应该最清楚你平常课余时间都做什么
扫描下载二维码以“My free time”为题,用英语写一篇短文,描述你的课余生活以及感受.参考词汇:in my free time,surf the Internet,do chores,relaxed,interesting
四医大最牛
My Free Time I have lots of things to do in my free time.Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and studybetter.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to the music for a while.I find it is a good way to relax myself.Of course ,I help myparents with the housework at the weekends .I clean the house,wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友圈 帮忙转发 谢谢 的文章

随机推荐