正在使用发音如何发展健康生活的作文假日的英文作文

求5篇关于假期的英语作文?
求5篇关于假期的英语作文?
09-06-15 &
i have a happy winner holiday with my famliy.the best day in the winner is the new year eve.all my famliy menbers stay together,and all of us feel happy.look,the children play together.we dress in the colorful clothes and everyone has a big smile.there are a lot of thing in the table,chicken,duck,fish...we have a wonderful dinner and say hello to the new year.
请登录后再发表评论!
1初中英语作文:关于北京(About Beijing)
   Beijing has a history of over 3,000 years with a population of nearly 13 million and a lot of places of interest around it. In recent years, the city of Beijing has been advancing very quickly. You can see more museums, parks an shopping centers here and there. More and more highways and overhead walkways have been built up. What's more, a lot more buses which burn cleaner fuel, such as CNG or LPG, are put into use, to prevent air from being polluted. Water in the rivers is clean again. Wherever you go, you can see green trees, grass and beautiful flowers. All these make life in Beijing more convenient, pleasant and colorful. Beijing is still advancing to the bright future. 2中考英语作文:计算机(Computer)
       As we all know, the computer is a marvelous machine. It has all kinds of types. Nowadays most computers have a memory processor in which information can be stored and be taken out at any time.
 The oldest kind of computer is the abacus. It was used in China long agoi The first modern computer was very large and expensive, but now scientists already have been making computers smaller and cheaper, at the same time easier to use and work faster and faster now.     Computers can be used a great deal in many ways. It can do many kinds of work. They can be used in doing business and science research work, in some large factories, and our daily life. We even use it to play computer games at home. Today a lot of people buy computers. Computers is becoming more and more popular indeed. 3初中英语作文:我一天的学习生活 My School Day
I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there.
 We have four hour classes in the morning. I have luch at my grandparents', because their home is nearer to my school.
 After two classes in the afternoon, school is over. Then we clean our classroom.
 I get home at about half past five. We have dinner at seven. After dinner I do my homework. If  I finish my homesork early, I can watch TV for half an hour. I go to bed at half past nine or ten4初中英语作文:水(Water)
       Water is very important for living things. Without water there can be no life on earth. All animals and plants need water. Man also needs water.
 Water is found atmosteverywhere. Even in the driest part of the world there is some water in the air.
 As we all have found out, water may be a solid, or a liquid or a gas.When it isa solid, it may be as hard as brick, When itis a liquid, you can pour it out of a container. When it is a gas, you cannot see or feel it. (
 Although about 70 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water,there are many places in the world still running out of water. So we should make good use of water on earth. 5.初中英语作文:健康更重要(Health Is More Important) (集整理)
 There are many people who think that wealth is better than health. I used to think so until one day I read a story about Howard Hughes. He was an American billionaire who got everything he wanted. However, in the last twenty years of his life,his health began to deteriorate and he was miserable. He had the best doctors and nurses.     However, he could still find no relief. I realized that health is worth all the money in the world. If you have millions of dollars but your health is poor, you will not be able to do what you want to do. So I would like to say don't hurt yourself and try to make money.Instead, take care of your body and be happy at what you do. Health is more important.
请登录后再发表评论!
My&holiday-我的假期&Summer&holiday&has&already&come.&How&happy&am&I!The&favorite&thing&I&wanna&do&is&traveling.&I&joined&an&outdoor&club&and&went&to&the&seaside&in&Zhejiang&province&with&other&members.&On&July&20,&we&started&our&journey&at&21:00&in&the&evening.&I&was&so&sleepy&that&I&fell&asleep&in&the&bus.&Suddenly&someone&was&pushing&me.&I&opened&my&eyes&and&a&beautiful&sea&was&right&there.&What&a&beautiful&place!&We&swam&in&the&sea&and&played&beach&volleyball.&The&wind,&the&sunshine,&the&blue&sky&and&the&happy&boys&and&girls&formed&a&wonderful&picture!&At&noon,&we&cooked&seafood&like&crabs,&shrimps,&seashells&and&so&on.&They&are&all&so&delicious.&My&mouth&is&now&watering&again.&I&will&never&forget&such&interesting&expirence.&
请登录后再发表评论!写一篇英语短文,介绍你在假期中一天的生活情况要写中文
The summer vacation had come round again.I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while.Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation,I made a plan as to how to spend it.First,I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them.Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise,such as walking,running and rowing,to keep me physically strong.It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time.I did,because I lived up to what I had planned.
暑假又来了。我很高兴我至少能忘记学校生活一阵子。为了避免我在这个暑假无所事事,我指定了一个暑假计划。首先,我应该重温老师以前所讲的内容,这样能帮助我更好的理解他们。我认为我还应该做一些运动,像散步,跑步,划船,去保持我的体格强壮。我认为这是一个好的计划能够最好的度过我的假期时光。我是这么认为的,因为我所计划的是能使我快乐生活的。
这可是我自己翻译的= =...可能有的地方翻译的不合理。我也算帮你帮到底了,给我多追加点分吧O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文假期中的一件事_百度知道你现在的位置 : &
假期生活英语作文带翻译:A new term began
  【导语】:假期生活英语作文带翻译:A new term began,转眼快要开学了,大家都在假期中玩的愉快吗,英语网小编整理了关于假期生活英语作文带翻译以供各位同学参考和阅读,希望大家在玩儿的时候一样将学习进行到底!
  新学期开始了,同学们都返回学校重新见面。他们正在谈论自己的暑假生活。我更高兴,迫不及待地想告诉他们我是怎么过的。终于轮到我,了,我告诉他们我暑假期间在一家餐馆当服务员。他们起初并不相信。&是真的。&我说,&刚开始时可惨了,但几天以后我就可以做得很好了。这个暑假我挣了600元钱呢。&他们都目瞪口呆地看着我。
  a new term began. students all returned to school and met again. they were talking about what they had done in the holidays. i was much happier. i couldn't wait to tell my story. now it's my turn. i told them i got a job in a restaurant. i worked as a waitress. they didn't believe at first.
  &yes, it's true. &i said,& i really had a hard time at the beginning. but several days later, i could do a good job. i earned six hundred yuan this holiday. &they all looked at me with their mouths open.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐根据提示,用至少35个单词描述你自己的假期 安排英语作文_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 健康生活作文 的文章

随机推荐