If you don't believe be leaveme, than you can leave me al

If you do not leave me, we will die together_百度知道If You Believe Me 歌词
歌曲名:If You Believe Me歌手:Relient K专辑:Forget And Not Slow DownRelient K - If You Believe MeI got a chill and I wanted to say it was youBe still because what I’m about to say is the truthUnless we stretch until the point in nearly breaking in twoWe’ll never find our weakness coming on glueA cracked sculpture I wanted to say it was youBeing vultures is why I feel the way I doI fell in love and I wanted to say it was youI wanted to say it was youIf you believe meWe can stand the test of time like no one elseIf you believe meIt means you have to disbelieve yourselfA sudden wind and I wanted to say it was youI never been so confused about who knows the truthIt began when I wanted to say it was youCause I swore you had your head in this tooIf you believe meWe can stand the test of time like no one elseIf you believe meYou know it means you have to disbelieve yourselfIf you believe meBecause I’m here wondering what could you be thinkingThough I know you that you’re thinking I wonder that all the timeI can still invade your thoughts when you’re not with meYet don’t mind me I’m just a pinside on your mindYeah don’t mind me I know you’re wondering all the timeIf you believe meWe can stand the test of time like no one elseIf you believe meIt means you have to disbelieve yourselfIf you believe me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码歌词翻译,Bruno Mars -Uptown Funk,拜托大神翻译下_百度知道求一首英文歌 男生唱的 开头是钢琴前奏特别柔和的那种 第一句应该是 if you ...实在记不住啦~不是非常有节奏感的 很缓和的那种 P.S.挺耳熟的阿!好像不是新歌 应该是很久的了
try - asher book试听链接http://box./m?word=mp3,[try+asher+book]&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,try++&si=;asher+;0149&lm=&mtid=1&d=8&size=4303233&attr=0,0&titlekey=下载链接http://fa.media.v4.skyrock.net/music/fab/ea3/fabea3782abaa3666ddf61fb1fa04382.mp3酷狗音乐,音你而酷If I walk would you runIf I stop would you comeIf I say you're the one would you believe meIf I ask you to stay would you show me the wayTell me what to say so you don't leave meThe world is catching up to youWhile your running away to chase your dreamIt's time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to changeAnd maybe I'm not readyCHORUSBut I'm trying for your loveI can hide up aboveI will try for your loveWe've been hiding enoughIf I sing you a song would you sing alongOr wait till I'm gone, oh how we push and pullIf I give you my heart would you just play the partOr tell me it's the start of something beautifulAm I catching up to youWhile your running away, to chase your dreamsIt's time for us to face the truth cause we are coming to each other to changeAnd maybe I'm not readyCHORUSBut I'm trying for your loveI can hide up aboveI will try for your loveWe've been hiding enoughI will try for your loveI can hide up above2x Huh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh huhhhIf I walk would you runIf I stop would you comeIf I say you're the one would you believe me领袖音乐分享平台
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁给我翻译两篇歌词_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 don t believe 的文章

随机推荐