?she going to?he sent me an emaill.

She is going to (study English hard) to be an English teacher.(对划线部分提问)_百度知道填空she is going to work ,( )she ?_百度知道Unit 10 学案_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
Unit 10 I’m going to be a basketball player. Section A 1a-2c
设计人:李瑞艳
He/She is going to be a/ an…
记忆本课7个单词及2个短语
能力目标: 1 熟练运用句型-What are you going to be……?-I'm going to be ……
谈论将来意向,运用句型-How are you going……?--I'm going to …….谈论实现方式。
2 熟练谈论将来意向及实现方式。 情感目标: 通过对人生的讨论,树立自己的人生理想。
学习重点 学习运用(一般将来时)描绘自己的人生理想和表达奋斗的想法 学习难点 动词一般将来时及时间状语从句的使用 学习过程
写出下列单词并自己尝试读出来。
程序师['pr?uɡraem?]___________工程师[,end?i'ni?]____________ 飞行员['pail?t]_____________生长,长大[ɡr?u]
职业的[pr?u'fe??n?l]
表演[aekt]
移动[mu:v]
短语:成长,长大
学习计算机科学_______________ 每天练习篮球______________努力学习数学_________________ 学习表演课程_________________
Task 1.学习谈论将来意向。三人一组利用白板上的图片练习下列对话: A
-What are you going to be when you grow up?
-I'm going to be a …
What is he/she going to be when he/she grows up?
Task 2、听力练习.听录音,连线: computer programmer
take acting lessons
professional basketball player
study computer science
practice basketball every day actor
study math really hard
Task 3、合作学习
be (am,is,are)
to ﹢ __________这个结构表示_______发生的事,或打算,决定要做的事情,be的单复数形式随______的变化而______ 。
翻译:她打算上表演课。
要成为,想成为,将要
_____ __________ _ __________
我要成为一名老师。
Task 3 Ask and answer in pairs(利用task2里的短语) A--What are you going to be when you grow up? B--I’m going to be a/an… A--How are you going to do that? B--I’m going to…
A-- What is he/she going to be when he/she grows up? C-- He/She is going to be a\an… A-- How is he/she going to do that? C-- He/She is going to……
Task4 听录音,完成下列表格:
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""She’s Won an Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe, Tony and Grammy. Some of Those More than Once. She’s a Major Player on a Daytime Show. And Now She is Going to Co-Star in a Sitcom Pilot for ABC
Feb 18, 2015
There’s only one person who fits this description: A regular on the ABC talk show “The View, it’s Whoopi Goldberg.
that Whoopi Goldberg will co-star in the pilot “Delores & Jermaine.”
If the project is picked up, Goldberg will remain with “The View” and do double duty, the report notes. She has been the moderator on “The View” since 2007, and has a year left on her current contract.
“The multicamera comedy, based on the life of comedian Jermaine Fowler, follows a millennial (Fowler) who moves in with his strict estranged grandmother (Goldberg), a football-loving former cop who needs her grandson’s youthful enthusiasm just as much as he needs her parenting,” Variety reports.
Goldberg will also be one of the sitcom’s executive producers, the article notes. The project will shoot in New York, where “The View” is also based.
Share this Post :
Advertisement
Copyright (C) 2015 Dexter Canfield Media Inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 he sent me an email 的文章

随机推荐