dannyis——(write an e mail)anemailtosteven

Danny&is&in&front& &&&&&&&&&&& &Steven.
A.&for&&&&B. to&&&C. of
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码学年人教版九年级英语下课文翻译
学年人教版九年级英语下课文翻译
学年人教版九年级下课文UNIT 9&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b Listen and check (√) the kinds of music Tony and Betty like.&Betty: Oh, look! There’s the new Cool Kids CD.Tony: The Cool Kids? Do you like them?Betty: Oh, yeah. They’re my favorite band. I like music that I can dance to.Tony: You’re kidding. I think they’re awful. I prefer music that has great lyrics… music that I can sing along with.Betty: I like songs that I can sing along with, too. So what’s your favorite band?Tony: The Lions. They always have interesting lyrics.听并在托尼和贝蒂喜欢的音乐类型下面打勾(√)。贝蒂:噢,看!这里有新的“酷小孩”唱片。托尼:“酷小孩”?你喜欢他们吗?贝蒂:噢,是的。他们是我最喜欢的乐队。我喜欢能随之跳舞的音乐。托尼:你在开玩笑吧。我认为他们糟透了。我更喜欢歌词优美的音乐……我能随之唱歌的音乐。贝蒂:我也喜欢能随之唱歌的歌曲。那么你最喜欢的乐队是什么?托尼:“狮子”乐队。他们总是有有趣的歌词。2a& Listen and& T for true or F for false.&Xu Fei: Look, Carmen. These T-shirts are great! Look at this one.Carmen: What a great T-shirt, Xu Fei! I really love the Australian singer Dan Dervish. I like musicians who&different kinds of music.Xu Fei: Hmm…I&&he’s OK…Carmen: He’s only OK?! You must be joking.Xu Fei: Well, I like musicians who write their own songs. Dan Dervish doesn’t write his own music.Carmen: Hmm. Well, I think he’s great.Xu Fei: The Modern’s T-shirt is interesting.Carmen: The Modern are really great. I love electronic music that’s loud.Xu Fei: I know you do…but I prefer groups that&&quiet and slow songs.听,正确的圈“T”,错误的圈“F”。徐飞:看,卡门。这些T恤衫棒极了!看这一件。卡门:多么棒的一件T恤衫啊,徐飞!我非常喜欢澳大利亚歌手丹·德维什。我喜欢演奏不同类型乐曲的音乐家。徐飞:嗯……我想他还可以……卡门:他只是可以?!你一定是在开玩笑。徐飞:嗯,我喜欢自己写词作曲的。丹·德维什自己不作曲。卡门:嗯。噢,我认为他棒极了。徐飞:“现代”乐队的T恤衫很有趣。卡门:“现代”乐队确实很棒。我喜欢喧闹的电子音乐。徐飞:我知道你确实……但我更喜欢演奏轻柔舒缓歌曲的。2b& Listen again. Complete the sentences.&Xu Fei: Look, Carmen. These T-shirts are&! Look at this one.Carmen: What a great T-shirt, Xu Fei! I really love the Australian singer Dan Dervish. I like musicians who&different kinds of music.Xu Fei: Hmm…I&&he’s OK…Carmen: He’s only OK?! You must be joking.Xu Fei: Well, I like musicians who write their own songs. Dan Dervish doesn’t write his own music.Carmen: Hmm. Well, I think he’s great.Xu Fei: The Modern’s T-shirt is interesting.Carmen: The Modern are really&. I love electronic music that’s loud.Xu Fei: I know you do…but I prefer groups that&&quiet and slow songs.2b 再听一遍,完成句子。徐飞:看,卡门。这些T恤衫棒极了!看这一件。卡门:多么棒的一件T恤衫啊,徐飞!我非常喜欢澳大利亚歌手丹·德维什。我喜欢演奏不同类型乐曲的音乐家。徐飞:嗯……我想他还可以……卡门:他只是可以?!你一定是在开玩笑。徐飞:嗯,我喜欢自己写词作曲的。丹·德维什自己不作曲。卡门:嗯。噢,我认为他棒极了。徐飞:“现代”乐队的T恤衫很有趣。卡门:“现代”乐队确实很棒。我喜欢喧闹的电子音乐。徐飞:我知道你确实……但我更喜欢演奏轻柔舒缓歌曲的。&Section B1b Listen and write the three things that Michael likes in the first column of the chart.&Ali: Wow, you sure have lots of cool things. What a great jacket!Michael: Yeah, it’s new. I really like it. I like clothes that are unusual.Ali: Me, too. Say…is that a new book over there?Michael: Yes, it is. It’s a&&about volleyball. It tells you how you can be a good player.Ali: Is it good?Michael: Yeah, it’s great. I like writers who explain things well.Ali: Me, too. Umm, Michael?Michael: Yes?Ali: Where did you get that movie poster?Michael: Oh, my brother got it for me. He works at a movie theater.Ali: Wow, you’re so lucky. It’s a great poster!Michael: Yes, it is. I love movies that are scary. What about you?Ali: I sure do. Say…Michael…Do you think your&&could get the same poster for me, too?Michael: Probably. I’ll&&him.Ali: Great, thanks!听并在表格的第一列中记下迈克尔喜欢的三样东西。阿里:哇,你确实有许多很酷的东西。多么棒的一件啊!迈克尔:是的,它是新的。我非常喜欢它。我喜欢与众不同的衣服。阿里:我也是。比方说……那边那是一本新书吗?迈克尔:是的,它是。它是一本关于排球的书。它告诉你如何能成为一名好球员。阿里:它很好吗?迈克尔:是的,它棒极了。我喜欢对事物解释透彻的作家。阿里:我也是。嗯,迈克尔?迈克尔:什么事?阿里:你是从哪里弄到那张电影海报的?迈克尔:噢,我哥哥(弟弟)给我弄到的。他在工作。阿里:哇,你如此幸运。它是一张很棒的海报!迈克尔:是的,它是。我喜欢恐怖。你呢?阿里:我当然喜欢。比方说……迈克尔……你认为你哥哥(弟弟)也能给我弄一张相同的吗?迈克尔:很可能。我会问问他的。阿里:好极了,谢谢!1c  Listen again. Write why Michael likes each thing in the second column of the chart in 1b.Ali: Wow, you sure have lots of cool things. What a great jacket!Michael: Yeah, it’s new. I really like it. I like clothes that are unusual.Ali: Me, too. Say…is that a new book over there?Michael: Yes, it is. It’s a&&about volleyball. It tells you how you can be a good player.Ali: Is it good?Michael: Yeah, it’s great. I like writers who explain things well.Ali: Me, too. Umm, Michael?Michael: Yes?Ali: Where did you get that movie poster?Michael: Oh, my brother got it for me. He works at a movie theater.Ali: Wow, you’re so lucky. It’s a great poster!Michael: Yes, it is. I love movies that are scary. What about you?Ali: I sure do. Say…Michael…Do you think your&&could get the same poster for me, too?Michael: Probably. I’ll&&him.Ali: Great, thanks!再听一遍。在1b表格的第二列中写下迈克尔为什么喜欢每样东西。阿里:哇,你确实有许多很酷的东西。多么棒的一件啊!迈克尔:是的,它是新的。我非常喜欢它。我喜欢与众不同的衣服。阿里:我也是。哎……那边那是一本新书吗?迈克尔:是的,它是。它是一本关于排球的书。它告诉你如何能成为一名好球员。阿里:它很好吗?迈克尔:是的,它棒极了。我喜欢对事物解释透彻的作家。阿里:我也是。嗯,迈克尔?迈克尔:什么事?阿里:你是从哪里弄到那张电影海报的?迈克尔:噢,我哥哥(弟弟)给我弄到的。他在工作。阿里:哇,你如此幸运。它是一张很棒的海报!迈克尔:是的,它是。我喜欢恐怖。你呢?阿里:我当然喜欢。我说……迈克尔……你认为你哥哥(弟弟)也能给我弄一张相同的吗?迈克尔:很可能。我会问问他的。阿里:好极了,谢谢!UNIT 10&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b Listen and check your answers in 1a.&Yoshi: What are people supposed to do when they meet in your country, Rodrigo?Rodrigo: Do you mean when people meet for the first time?Yoshi: Yeah.Rodrigo: In Mexico, we shake hands.Yoshi: What about in Brazil, Celia?Celia: Well, in Brazil, people sometimes kiss. How about in Japan, Yoshi? What are people expected to do when they meet for the first time?Yoshi: We bow.Kim: And in Korea we also bow.Mike: Well, I guess in most Western countries we shake hands.听录音,核对1a中的答案。耀西:在你们国家,人们见面时应该做什么,罗德里戈?罗德里戈:你的意思是人们初次见面时?耀西:是的。罗德里戈:在墨西哥,我们握手。耀西:在巴西呢,西莉亚?西莉亚:哦,在巴西,人们有时亲吻。在日本呢,耀西?人们初次见面时应该做什么?耀西:我们鞠躬。金:在韩国我们也鞠躬。迈克:哦,我认为在大多数西方国家我们都握手。2a Maria is an exchange student. Last night she had dinner at an American friend’s house. Listen and check (√) the mistakes Maria made.&Daisy: Hi, Maria. How was Paul’s party?Maria: Oh, Daisy, it was terrible.Daisy: It was?Maria: Uh-huh.Daisy: What happened?Maria: Well, I was supposed to arrive at 7:00, but I arrived at 8:00.Daisy: Oh, so you were late.Maria: Yeah, but in my country, it’s different. When you’re invited for 7:00, you’re expected to come later! It’s considered strange to turn up on time.Daisy: I see.Maria: Then when I met Paul’s mom, I kissed her.Daisy: Oh…you were supposed to shake hands instead.Maria: That’s right. And I wore a fancy dress.Daisy: What’s wrong with that?Maria: Well, it turned out that it was an outdoor party, Daisy. Everyone else was in a T-shirt and jeans.Daisy: I guess next time you should ask what you’re supposed to wear.玛丽亚是一名交换生。昨天晚上她在一位美国朋友家吃晚饭。听录音,并用“√”标出玛丽亚犯的错误。戴西:你好,玛丽亚。保罗的聚会怎么样?玛丽亚:噢,戴西,很糟糕。戴西:是吗?玛丽亚:嗯。戴西:发生什么事了?玛丽亚:哦,我本应该7点钟到,但我8点才到。戴西: 噢,那你迟到了。玛丽亚:是的,但在我的国家是不同的。当你被邀请7点到时,你应该晚点儿来!人们认为准时出现是很奇怪的。戴西:我明白了。玛丽亚:然后当我遇到保罗的妈妈时,我亲吻了她。戴西:噢……你应该握手。玛丽亚:对。我还穿了化装舞会服。戴西: 那怎么了?玛丽亚:哦,原来这是一个户外聚会,戴西。其他所有人都穿着T恤衫和牛仔裤。戴西:我认为下次你应该问一问你该穿什么。2b Listen again. Fill in the blanks.&Daisy: Hi, Maria. How was Paul’s&?Maria: Oh, Daisy, it was terrible.Daisy: It was?Maria: Uh-huh.Daisy: What happened?Maria: Well, I was supposed to arrive at 7:00, but I arrived at 8:00.Daisy: Oh, so you were late.Maria: Yeah, but in my country, it’s different. When you’re invited for 7:00, you’re expected to come later! It’s considered strange to turn up on time.Daisy: I see.Maria: Then when I met Paul’s mom, I kissed her.Daisy: Oh…you were supposed to shake hands instead.Maria: That’s right. And I wore a fancy dress.Daisy: What’s wrong with that?Maria: Well, it turned out that it was an outdoor&, Daisy. Everyone else was in a T-shirt and jeans.Daisy: I guess next time you should ask what you’re supposed to wear.再听一遍。填空。戴西:你好,玛丽亚。保罗的聚会怎么样?玛丽亚:噢,戴西,很糟糕。戴西:是吗?玛丽亚:嗯。戴西:发生什么事了?玛丽亚:哦,我本应该7点钟到,但我8点才到。戴西:噢,那你迟到了。玛丽亚:是的,但在我的国家是不同的。当你被邀请7点到时,你应该晚点儿来!人们认为准时出现是很奇怪的。戴西:我明白了。玛丽亚:然后当我遇到保罗的妈妈时,我亲吻了她。戴西:噢……你应该握手。玛丽亚:对。我还穿了化装舞会服。戴西:那怎么了?玛丽亚:哦,原来这是一个聚会,戴西。其他所有人都穿着T恤衫和牛仔裤。戴西:我认为下次你应该问一问你该穿什么。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section B1b Steve is going to China to study. His friend Yang Ming is telling him about the table manners in China. Listen and number the pictures in the order you hear them.&Yang Ming: You must be excited about leaving for China tomorrow, Steve!Steve: Yeah, but I’m a little nervous, too.Yang Ming: Why?Steve: Well, for one thing, I don’t know how to use chopsticks very well…and I don’t know how to behave at the dinner table.Yang Ming: Oh, I see. Well, one important thing is that you’re not supposed to start eating first if there are older people at the table.Steve: That’s interesting. In the United States, it doesn’t matter.Yang Ming: Yeah, I know. It’s also impolite to stick your chopsticks into your food. You shouldn’t point at anyone with your chopsticks, either.Steve: Oh, OK.Yang Ming: Oh, and there’s one more thing you need to know. You’re not supposed to talk when you’re eating dinner. Only parents are expected to talk at the dinner table. Children are not allowed to speak.Steve: Wow! That’s…that’s unusual!Yang Ming: Haha, I’m just kidding!史蒂夫要去中国学习。他的朋友杨明正在告诉他中国的餐桌礼仪。听,并按照你听到的顺序给图画标上序号。杨明:你一定很兴奋明天起程前往中国,史蒂夫!史蒂夫:是的,但我也有点儿紧张。杨明:为什么?史蒂夫:哦,首先,我不知道如何很好地使用筷子……并且我不知道在餐桌上如何表现。杨明:噢,我明白了。嗯,一件很重要的事情是如果有长辈在餐桌上,你不应该先吃。史蒂夫:那很有趣。在美国,那没关系。杨明:是的,我知道。把插入你的食物中也是不礼貌的。你也不能用筷子指着任何人。史蒂夫:哦,好的。杨明:噢,还有一件事你必须知道,当你吃饭时,你不应该说话。只有父母在上可以说话。孩子们不允许说话。史蒂夫:哇!那……那很不寻常!杨明:哈哈,我只是在开玩笑!1c Listen again. Match these sentence parts.&Yang Ming: You must be excited about leaving for China tomorrow, Steve!Steve: Yeah, but I’m a little nervous, too.Yang Ming: Why?Steve: Well, for one thing, I don’t know how to use chopsticks very well…and I don’t know how to behave at the dinner table.Yang Ming: Oh, I see. Well, one important thing is that you’re not supposed to start eating first if there are older people at the table.Steve: That’s interesting. In the United States, it doesn’t matter.Yang Ming: Yeah, I know. It’s also impolite to stick your chopsticks into your food. You shouldn’t point at anyone with your chopsticks, either.Steve: Oh, OK.Yang Ming: Oh, and there’s one more thing you need to know. You’re not supposed to talk when you’re eating dinner. Only parents are expected to talk at the dinner table. Children are not allowed to speak.Steve: Wow! That’s…that’s unusual!Yang Ming: Haha, I’m just kidding!再听一遍。把这些句子各部分搭配起来。杨明:你一定很兴奋明天起程前往中国,史蒂夫!史蒂夫:是的,但我也有点儿紧张。杨明:为什么?史蒂夫:哦,首先,我不知道如何很好地使用筷子……并且我不知道在餐桌上如何表现。杨明:噢,我明白了。嗯,一件很重要的事情是如果有长辈在餐桌上,你不应该先吃。史蒂夫:那很有趣。在美国,那没关系。杨明:是的,我知道。把插入你的食物中是也不礼貌的。你也不能用筷子指着任何人。史蒂夫:哦,好的。杨明:噢,还有一件事你必须知道,当你吃饭时,你不应该说话。只有父母在上可以说话。孩子们不允许说话。史蒂夫:哇!那……那很不寻常!杨明:哈哈,我只是在开玩笑!UNIT 11&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b Listen and fill in the blanks. Then match the restaurants with the statements.&Tina: I’m hungry, Amy.Amy: So am I. Why don’t we get something to eat?Tina: Yeah. Let’s go to Rockin’ Restaurant. I love their hamburgers.Amy: Oh, Tina…I hate Rockin’ Restaurant.Tina: Why? The food is great, isn’t it?Amy: The food’s fine. I just don’t like the environment. Those awful pictures on the walls make me uncomfortable, and the loud music makes me nervous.Tina: OK. So where do you want to go, Amy?Amy: Let’s go to Blue Ocean. The soft music makes me relax.Tina: Not me. It makes me sleepy.听并填写表格。然后把餐馆和叙述搭配起来。蒂娜:我饿了,埃米。埃米:我也是。我们为什么不弄些东西吃呢?蒂娜:是的。让我们去洛金餐馆吧。我喜欢吃他们的汉堡。埃米:哦,蒂娜……我讨厌洛金。蒂娜:为什么?(那里的)食物很好吃,不是吗?埃米:食物很好。我只是不喜欢那里的环境。墙上那些难看的图画使我不舒服,高亢的音乐使我紧张。蒂娜:好的。那么你想去哪里,埃米?埃米:让我们去蓝色海洋吧。柔和的音乐使我放松。蒂娜:对我来说不是。它使我困倦。2a Listen and number the pictures [1-4] in the order you hear them.&John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina?Tina: Well…yes and no.John: Was Amy late as usual?Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy.John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then?Tina: First we went to Rockin’ Restaurant, but Amy didn’t want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous.John: That’s funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance.Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time.John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school?Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry.John: Sad movies don’t make me cry. They just make me want to leave!Tina: You sound just like my brother!听并根据你听到的正确顺序给图画编号[1~4]。约翰:蒂娜,昨晚你和埃米玩得开心吗?蒂娜:嗯……既开心又不开心。约翰:埃米和往常一样晚吗?蒂娜:是的,等她使我发疯了。约翰:哦,天哪。那么你们去哪里吃的晚饭?蒂娜:开始我们去了洛金,但是埃米不想在那里。她说高亢的音乐使她紧张。约翰:那很有趣。高亢的音乐总是让我想跳舞。蒂娜:我也是。因此我们去了蓝色海洋。那儿很安静,食物也很好。我们玩得很开心。约翰:然后你们去了在举行的音乐会吗?蒂娜:不,没去。我们决定去看电影。我们看了电影《永远记得我》。它是一部非常好的电影,但它很伤感,使我们哭了。约翰:悲伤的电影不会使我哭泣。它们只会使我想离开!蒂娜:你听起来就像我的哥哥!2b& Listen again. Complete the statements.&John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina?Tina: Well…yes and no.John: Was Amy late as usual?Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy.John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then?Tina: First we went to Rockin’ Restaurant, but Amy didn’t want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous.John: That’s funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance.Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time.John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school?Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry.John: Sad movies don’t make me cry. They just make me want to leave!Tina: You sound just like my brother!再听一遍。完成陈述。约翰:蒂娜,昨晚你和埃米玩得开心吗?蒂娜:嗯……既开心又不开心。约翰:埃米和往常一样晚吗?蒂娜:是的,等她使我发疯了。约翰:哦,天哪。那么你们去哪里吃的晚饭?蒂娜:开始我们去了洛金餐馆,但是埃米不想在那里。她说高亢的音乐使她紧张。约翰:那很有趣。高亢的音乐总是让我想跳舞。蒂娜:我也是。因此我们去了蓝色海洋。那儿很安静,食物也很好。我们玩得很开心。约翰:然后你们去了在高中举行的音乐会吗?蒂娜:不,没去。我们决定去看电影。我们看了电影《永远记得我》。它是一部非常好的电影,但它很伤感,使我们哭了。约翰:悲伤的电影不会使我哭泣。它们只会使我想离开!蒂娜:你听起来就像我的哥哥!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section B1c Listen to The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅱ) and check (√) the things that happened in the rest of the story.&The general searched and searched but couldn’t find anyone. It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. He was eating with&&hands and singing happily to himself. The general went up to him.&General: Hello! I’m the king’s top general.Man: Hi, General. What can I do for you today?General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy.Man: That’s because I am happy.General: But I don’t understand. What makes you so happy? You have no&, money or fame.Man: I have everything I want, and I don’t want what I can’t have. So I’m happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart.General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it?Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don’t own any shirts!听《一位快乐的人的衬衫》(第二部分),在剩余部分的故事中发生的事情上打勾(√)。那位将军找啊找,但没能找到一个人。似乎每一个人都有他们自己的问题,没有人真正快乐。两天过去了。正当他要放弃时,他看到街上有一个穷人。他正在用手吃饭,快乐地自己唱着歌。那位将军走上前去。将军:你好!我是国王的上将。穷人:你好,将军。今天我能为你做些什么?将军:我刚才听到你在唱歌,听起来你很快乐。穷人:那是因为我很快乐。将军:但是我不明白。什么使你如此快乐?你没有权力、金钱和名誉。穷人:我有我想要的一切,我不想要我没有的东西。因此我很快乐,我的歌曲来自于我内心的幸福。将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。它在你的包里吗?你想要多少钱?穷人:?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!1d& Listen again. Answer the questions.The general searched and searched but couldn’t find anyone. It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. He was eating with&&hands and singing happily to himself. The general went up to him.&General: Hello! I’m the king’s top general.Man: Hi, General. What can I do for you today?General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy.Man: That’s because I am happy.General: But I don’t understand. What makes you so happy? You have no&, money or fame.Man: I have everything I want, and I don’t want what I can’t have. So I’m happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart.General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it?Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don’t own any shirts!再听一遍,回答问题。那位将军找啊找,但没能找到一个人。似乎每一个人都有他们自己的问题,没有人真正快乐。两天过去了。正当他要放弃时,他看到街上有一个穷人。他正在用手吃饭,快乐地自己唱着歌。那位将军走上前去。将军:你好!我是国王的上将。穷人:你好,将军。今天我能为你做些什么?将军:我刚才听到你在唱歌,听起来你很快乐。穷人:那是因为我很快乐。将军:但是我不明白。什么使你如此快乐?你没有权力、金钱和名誉。穷人:我有我想要的一切,我不想要我没有的东西。因此我很快乐,我的歌曲来自于我内心的幸福。将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。它在你的包里吗?你想要多少钱?穷人:?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!UNIT 12&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b& Listen to Mary talking about her morning. Complete the sentences.&Boy: Hi, Mary. You look so tired.Mary: I am. I had a bad morning.Boy: Really? What happened?Mary: Well, first of all I overslept. By the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower.Boy: Oh, what a pain!Mary: So, after he got out of the shower, I took a quick shower and got dressed. But by the time I went outside, the bus had already left.Boy: Oh, no!Mary: Oh, yes! So I ran all the way to school. But when I got to school, I realized I had left my backpack at home.Boy: No wonder you look stressed.听,玛丽正在谈论她的早上。完成句子。男孩:你好,玛丽。你看上去很疲劳。玛丽:是的。我度过了一个糟糕的早晨。男孩:真的吗?发生了什么事?玛丽:嗯,首先我睡过了头。当我起床时,我的哥哥已经在洗淋浴了。男孩:哦,这是多么痛苦的一件事啊!玛丽:所以,他洗完淋浴出来之后,我迅速地洗完,然后穿上衣服。但是当我到外面时,公共汽车已经离开了。男孩:哦,不!玛丽:哦,是的!所以我跑了一路去学校。但是当我到学校时,我意识到我把背包忘在了家里。男孩:难怪你看上去如此焦虑。2a& Listen to Mary continue her story. Number the pictures[1—4]in the correct order.Boy: So then what did you do, Mary?Mary: Well, I ran home to get my backpack. But when I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack.Boy: You’re kidding!Mary: So I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack. But by the time I got back to school, the bell had rung.Boy: Oh, no!Mary: And by the time I walked into class, the teacher had started teaching already. She asked for our homework, but of course I didn’t have it.听玛丽继续讲她的故事。把图片[1~4]正确地排序。男孩:那么然后你做了什么,玛丽?玛丽:嗯,我跑回家去拿我的背包。但是当我到家时,我意识到我把钥匙忘在了背包里。男孩:你在开玩笑吧!玛丽:所以我跑回,既没拿到钥匙也没拿到。但当我回到学校时,铃声已经响了。男孩:哦,不!玛丽:当我走进教室时,老师已经开始讲课了。她向我们要作业,当然我没有。2b& Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. Then listen again and check your answers.Boy: So then what did you do, Mary?Mary: Well, I ran home to get my backpack. But when I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack.Boy: You’re kidding!Mary: So I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack. But by the time I got back to school, the bell had rung.Boy: Oh, no!Mary: And by the time I walked into class, the teacher had started teaching already. She asked for our homework, but of course I didn’t have it.用括号中动词的正确形式填空。然后再听一遍并核对答案。男孩:那么然后你做了什么,玛丽?玛丽:嗯,我跑回家去拿我的背包。但是当我到家时,我意识到我把钥匙忘在了背包里。男孩:你在开玩笑吧!玛丽:所以我跑回,既没拿到钥匙也没拿到。但当我回到学校时,铃声已经响了。男孩:哦,不!玛丽:当我走进教室时,老师已经开始讲课了。她向我们要作业,当然我没有。& Section B1c Dave, Nick and Joe are talking about April Fool’s Day. Listen and write each person’s name under the correct picture.&Nick: Has someone ever tricked you on April Fool’s Day, Dave?Dave: Yes. A friend once invited me to a costume party. When I got there, I found that it wasn’t a costume party. I was the only person wearing a costume, and I was really embarrassed. How about you, Nick?Nick: Well, last April Fool’s Day, when my alarm went off, I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and went to school. But when I got there, the school was empty. I was the only one there. After an hour, the other kids showed up, and I realized that my brother had fooled me.Dave: He had?Nick: Uh-huh. He had changed the clock to an hour earlier. What about you, Joe? What happened to you on April Fool’s Day?Joe: Well, my friend called me on March 31st last year and told me we had a math test the next day. By the time I got to math class, I was tired because I had stayed up all night studying. Then I found out that my friend had fooled me. We didn’t have a test at all!&戴夫、尼克和乔正在谈论愚人节。听录音并把每一个人的名字写在正确的图片下。尼克:戴夫,在愚人节这天有人曾经愚弄过你吗?戴夫:是的。一个朋友曾邀请我参加化装舞会。当我到那儿时,我发现那不是个化装舞会。我是唯一一个穿着化装服的人,我真的很尴尬。你呢,尼克?尼克:嗯,去年愚人节,当我的闹钟响时,我起床、洗淋浴、穿衣服,然后去上学。但是当我到那儿时,学校是空的。我是唯一一个到那儿的人。一小时后,其他的孩子出现了,我才意识到我的哥哥愚弄了我。戴夫:他愚弄的?尼克:啊哈。他把钟表向前调了一个小时。你呢,乔?在愚人节那天你发生过什么事?乔:嗯,去年我的朋友在3月31日给我打电话,告诉我第二天我们要进行数学测验。当我上数学课时,我很累因为我熬了一整夜学习。后来我发现我的朋友愚弄了我。我们根本没有数学测验!1d& Listen again. Who says each of the phrases below? Write D for Dave, N for Nick and J for Joe.Nick: Has someone ever tricked you on April Fool’s Day, Dave?Dave: Yes. A friend once invited me to a costume party. When I got there, I found that it wasn’t a costume party. I was the only person wearing a costume, and I was really embarrassed. How about you, Nick?Nick: Well, last April Fool’s Day, when my alarm went off, I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and went to school. But when I got there, the school was empty. I was the only one there. After an hour, the other kids showed up, and I realized that my brother had fooled me.Dave: He had?Nick: Uh-huh. He had changed the clock to an hour earlier. What about you, Joe? What happened to you on April Fool’s Day?Joe: Well, my friend called me on March 31st last year and told me we had a math test the next day. By the time I got to math class, I was tired because I had stayed up all night studying. Then I found out that my friend had fooled me. We didn’t have a test at all!&再听一遍录音。下面的每个短语是谁说的?写上D代表戴夫,N代表尼克和J代表乔。尼克:戴夫,在愚人节这天有人曾经愚弄过你吗?戴夫:是的。一个朋友曾邀请我参加化装舞会。当我到那儿时,我发现那不是个化装舞会。我是唯一一个穿着化装服的人,我真的很尴尬。你呢,尼克?尼克:嗯,去年愚人节,当我的闹钟响时,我起床、洗淋浴、穿衣服,然后去上学。但是当我到那儿时,学校是空的。我是唯一一个到那儿的人。一小时后,其他的孩子出现了,我才意识到我的哥哥愚弄了我。戴夫:他愚弄的?尼克:啊哈。他把钟表向前调了一个小时。你呢,乔?在愚人节那天你发生过什么事?乔:嗯,去年我的朋友在3月31日给我打电话,告诉我第二天我们要进行数学测验。当我上数学课时,我很累因为我熬了一整夜学习。后来我发现我的朋友愚弄了我。我们根本没有数学测验!&UNIT 13&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b& Listen and complete the sentences.&Tony: Hey, Mark, maybe we could go swimming in the river later this afternoon.Mark: I don’t&&I want to go, Tony.Tony: Why not?Mark: I was there&&weekend and the river was really dirty. Even the bottom of the river was full of rubbish, and there were no more fish for fishermen to catch.Tony: No way! It used to be so clean. In fact, it has always been the nicest river in this town.Mark: Not anymore. I think people are throwing litter into the river. Factories are also putting waste into the river.Tony: That’s terrible! We should write to the government. They should close down the factories.Mark: Good idea! But I&&y&in this town should help to clean up the river, too. Everyone should play a part, not just the government.听录音,完成句子。托尼:嗨,马克,或许今天下午晚些时候我们可以去河里游泳。马克:我认为我不想去,托尼。托尼:为什么不想去?马克:上周末我去那儿了,河里真的很脏。甚至河底充满了垃圾,不再有鱼让渔民去捕。托尼:不可能!过去它是那么干净。事实上,它一直是这个镇上最美丽的河流。马克:不再是了。我认为人们正在把垃圾扔进河里。工厂也正在把废物倒进河里。托尼:那太可怕了!我们应该给政府写信。他们应该关闭那些工厂。马克:好主意!但我认为镇上的每个人也都应该帮助清理河流!人人都应该参与,不仅仅是政府。2a& Listen to the interview.& the kinds of pollution that Jason and Susan talk about.Interviewer: Today we’re talking to Jason and Susan about environmental problems. Jason and Susan, can&tell us about some of the problems you’ve seen?Jason: I think&&problem is that the air is badly polluted. I hardly&&see blue skies anymore.Susan: Yes, and I used to see the stars clearly.Interviewer: What do you&&has caused this problem?Susan: Well, there are more cars on the road these days.Jason: And factories that burn coal also pollute the air with a lot of black smoke.Interviewer: What other problems do&&see?Susan: I&&there’s too much rubbish and waste in the streets.Jason: Yes! Every day people are throwing away things like wooden chopsticks, plastic bowls and plastic bags.Susan: They’re also littering in public places, for example, during picnics in parks. This is turning beautiful places into ugly&.Interviewer: You’re right. These are serious&s for our environment. Next,&’s talk about the things we can do to help.听这段采访,圈出贾森和苏珊谈论的污染种类。采访者:今天我们将与贾森和苏珊谈论环境问题。贾森和苏珊,能告诉我们你们所看到的一些问题吗?贾森:我认为一个问题是空气被严重污染。我几乎不能再看见蓝色的天空。苏珊:是的,过去我常常能清楚地看到星星。采访者:你们认为什么引起的这个问题?苏珊:哦,近来公路上有更多的汽车。贾森:并且烧煤的工厂排放的大量黑烟也污染空气。采访者:你们看到了其他什么问题?苏珊:我认为街道上有太多的垃圾和废物。贾森:是的!人们每天把像木筷、塑料碗和塑料袋这样的东西扔掉。苏珊:他们也在公共场合扔垃圾,例如,在公园野餐时。这将把美丽的地方变成丑陋的地方。采访者:你们是对的。对我们的环境而言这些是严重的问题。接下来,让我们谈谈我们能做什么来帮助它。2b& Listen again and complete the sentences.Interviewer: Today we’re talking to Jason and Susan about environmental&s. Jason and Susan, can&tell us about some of the problems you’ve seen?Jason: I think&&problem is that the air is badly polluted. I hardly&&see blue skies anymore.Susan: Yes, and I used to see the stars clearly.Interviewer: What do you&&has caused this problem?Susan: Well, there are more cars on the road these days.Jason: And factories that burn coal also pollute the air with a lot of black smoke.Interviewer: What other&s do&&see?Susan: I&&there’s too much rubbish and waste in the streets.Jason: Yes! Every day people are throwing away things like wooden chopsticks, plastic bowls and plastic bags.Susan: They’re also littering in public places, for example, during picnics in parks. This is turning beautiful places into ugly&.Interviewer: You’re right. These are serious&s for our environment. Next,&’s talk about the things we can do to help.再听一遍录音,完成句子。采访者:今天我们将与贾森和苏珊谈论环境问题。贾森和苏珊,能告诉我们你们所看到的问题吗?贾森:我认为一个问题是空气被严重污染。我几乎不能再看见蓝色的天空。苏珊:是的,过去我常常能清楚地看到星星。采访者:你们认为什么引起的这个问题?苏珊:哦,近来公路上有更多的汽车。贾森:并且烧煤的工厂排放的大量黑烟也污染空气。采访者:你们看到了其他什么问题?苏珊:我认为街道上有太多的垃圾和废物。贾森:是的!人们每天把像木筷、塑料碗和塑料袋这样的东西扔掉。苏珊:他们也在公共场合扔垃圾,例如,在公园野餐时。这将把美丽的地方变成丑陋的地方。采访者:你们是对的。对我们的环境而言这些是严重的问题。接下来,让我们谈谈我们能做什么来帮助它。&Section B1c Listen and check (√) the things that Julia and Jack talk about.&Jack: Turn off the lights, Julia. It saves electricity.Julia: Oh, I usually do that. I was just in a hurry.Jack: I see. I’ve just read a&&which gives ideas about how we can save the environment. For example, you should turn off the shower when you’re washing your hair.Julia: Oh, I would never do that. I have very short hair. It&takes a few minutes to wash. What else does it say?Jack: You should take your own bags when you go shopping.Julia: Oh, that’s&. I’ll do that from now on. What else?Jack: People should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes.Julia: No way! It would take me 45 minutes to get to school by bike!Jack: But it’s good for the environment! Besides, I like riding my&.Julia: Yes, and you also live close to school!听,在朱莉娅和杰克谈论的事情上打勾(√)。杰克:关上灯,朱莉娅。节约电能。朱莉娅:哦,我一直那样做的。刚才我只是太匆忙。杰克:我明白。我刚刚读了一本书,这本书给出了怎样拯救环境的建议。例如,当你洗头时,你应该关闭。朱莉娅:哦,我从不那样做。我是短发,洗头只花费几分钟。这本书还说什么了?杰克:当你购物时,自带。朱莉娅:哦,那很容易。从今往后我将那样做。还有什么?杰克:人们应该停止开车,开始骑自行车。朱莉娅:那不可能!骑自行车到学校将花费我45分钟!:但它对环境有好处!除此之外,我喜欢。朱莉娅:是的,你住的地方离也很近!1d Listen again. Check (√) the things that Julia is doing now, the things she will do in the future and the things she would never do.&Jack: Turn off the lights, Julia. It saves electricity.Julia: Oh, I usually do that. I was just in a hurry.Jack: I see. I’ve just read a&&which gives ideas about how we can save the environment. For example, you should turn off the shower when you’re washing your hair.Julia: Oh, I would never do that. I have very short hair. It&&takes a few minutes to wash. What else does it say?Jack: You should take your own bags when you go shopping.Julia: Oh, that’s&. I’ll do that from now on. What else?Jack: People should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes.Julia: No way! It would take me 45 minutes to get to school by bike!Jack: But it’s good for the environment! Besides, I like riding my&.Julia: Yes, and you also live close to school!再听一遍,在朱莉娅现在做的事情、将来要做的事情和决不会做的事情处打勾(√)。杰克:关上灯,朱莉娅。节约电能。朱莉娅:哦,我一直那样做的。刚才我只是太匆忙。杰克:我明白。我刚刚读了一本书,这本书给出了怎样拯救环境的建议。例如,当你洗头时,你应该关闭。朱莉娅:哦,我从不那样做。我是短发,洗头只花费几分钟。这本书还说什么了?杰克:当你购物时,自带。朱莉娅:哦,那很容易。从今往后我将那样做。还有什么?杰克:人们应该停止开车,开始骑自行车。朱莉娅:那不可能!骑自行车到学校将花费我45分钟!:但它对环境有好处!除此之外,我喜欢。朱莉娅:是的,你住的地方离也很近!UNIT 14&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Section A1b& Listen and match the memory with the person.Mary: Hey, Frank! Peter, Sarah and I were just sharing memories of junior high school.Frank: Great! Do you have any special memories, Mary?Mary: Oh yeah, lots…I remember losing my schoolbag in Grade 7.Frank: I remember that! We all helped you to look for it, remember?Mary:& Yes, and Peter found it. Thanks for saving my life that day!Peter: No problem!Mary: How about you, Peter? What do you remember?Peter: Hmm…I used to be scared of Mr. Brown in Grade 8. He was so strict! I always did my homework carefully to meet his standards.Sarah: Me, too. And I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. And we’ve been good friends ever since, haven’t we, Frank?Frank: Yeah! I’ve enjoyed every year of junior high school.Peter: And we’re all going to miss this place.听,将记忆与人物相匹配。玛丽:嗨,弗兰克!彼得、萨拉和我正在分享初中的一些记忆。弗兰克:太棒了!你有一些特别的记忆吗,玛丽?玛丽:哦,是的,很多……我记得在七年级我丢了我的书包。弗兰克:我记得那件事!我们所有人都帮助你寻找它,记得吗?玛丽:是的,结果彼得找到了它。感谢那天救了我的命!彼得:不客气!玛丽:你呢,彼得?你记得什么?彼得:嗯……八年级时我常害怕布朗先生。他那么严格!我总是认真做作业以达到他的标准。萨拉:我也是。并且我记得在七年级与你们所有人相遇了。从那以后,我们成了好朋友,对吗,弗兰克?弗兰克:是的!我喜欢生活的每一年。彼得:并且我们都将怀念这个地方。2a& Listen to the conversation. Check (√) the facts you hear.Lisa: So Brian, here we are at the end of junior high.Brian: Yeah, I’m so happy I don’t have to do P.E. again.Lisa: Oh, Brian! But we did have a great P.E. teacher. He gave us really clear instructions so that we’d be safe when playing sports.Brian: Yeah, I remember Mr. Hunt was kind when I hurt my knee. He told me to take a break from running.Lisa: What about you, Luke? Do you have any special memories?&Luke: My best memory is when That’s Life played at school. Remember we wrote a letter to the band about our dream of hearing them play, and they offered to come?Lisa: Yeah, that was so cool. Don’t you think that junior high has been fun?Luke: Yes…and a lot of hard work, too! What are you going to do after you graduate, Lisa?Lisa: I want to go to senior high and then university, so I can study medicine.听对话,在你听到的事实前打勾(√)。丽莎:布赖恩,现在我们初中就要结束了。布赖恩:是的,我很开心不必再上体育课了。丽莎:噢,布赖恩!但我们的确有一位很棒的体育老师。他给了我们很明确的指示,以便保证我们做运动时的安全。布赖恩:是的,我记得当我伤了膝盖时,亨特先生很和蔼。他告诉我暂时停止跑步。丽莎:你呢,卢克?你有一些特别的回忆吗?卢克:我最好的回忆是“这就是生活”(音乐会)在学校上演时。还记得我们给乐队写了一封信,表达了我们想听他们表演的梦想,并且他们主动来了吗?丽莎:是的,那真酷。难道你不认为(生活)很有趣吗?卢克:是的……也有很多辛苦的学习!毕业后你打算干什么,丽莎?丽莎:我想上高中,然后上大学,那样我就能研究医学了。2b Listen again. Match each question with the name of the person.Lisa: So Brian, here we are at the end of junior high.Brian: Yeah, I’m so happy I don’t have to do P.E. again.Lisa: Oh, Brian! But we did have a great P.E. teacher. He gave us really clear instructions so that we’d be safe when playing sports.Brian: Yeah, I remember Mr. Hunt was kind when I hurt my knee. He told me to take a break from running.Lisa: What about you, Luke? Do you have any special memories?Luke: My best memory is when That’s Life played at school. Remember we wrote a letter to the band about our dream of hearing them play, and they offered to come?Lisa: Yeah, that was so cool. Don’t you think that junior high has been fun?Luke: Yes…and a lot of hard work, too! What are you going to do after you graduate, Lisa?Lisa: I want to go to senior high and then university, so I can study medicine.再听一遍,将每个问题与人名相匹配。丽莎:布赖恩,现在我们初中就要结束了。布赖恩:是的,我很开心不必再上体育课了。丽莎:噢,布赖恩!但我们的确有一位很棒的体育老师。他给了我们很明确的指示,以便保证我们做运动时的安全。布赖恩:是的,我记得当我伤了膝盖时,亨特先生很和蔼。他告诉我暂时停止跑步。丽莎:你呢,卢克?你有一些特别的回忆吗?卢克:我最好的回忆是“这就是生活”(音乐会)在学校上演时。还记得我们给乐队写了一封信,表达了我们想听他们表演的梦想,并且他们主动来了吗?丽莎:是的,那真酷。难道你不认为(生活)很有趣吗?卢克:是的……也有很多辛苦的学习!毕业后你打算干什么,丽莎?丽莎:我想上高中,然后上大学,那样我就能研究医学了。&Section B1c Listen to a class discussion. Check (√) the hopes you hear.&Class: Good morning, Mrs. Chen.Mrs. Chen: Morning, everyone! Well, today is our last class together.Bob: That makes me sad, Mrs. Chen. Your classes have been great.Mrs. Chen: I’m glad to hear that. But the future will be exciting, too. What do you hope to do in the future, Bob?Bob: I hope to pass the exam to get into senior high school.Shirley: I’m going to try to get into a music school. I want to play in a band.Mrs. Chen: I think you can do it, Shirley. And you, Ken? I remember you won a prize for science...Ken: Yes, last year. I’d like to be an astronaut and go into space. It would be so exciting if I could do that.Anna: I’m going to improve my English so that I can teach kids English in the future.Mrs. Chen: That’s an excellent plan, Anna. All of you should go for it. I believe in you, all of you.Shirley: Thank you, Mrs. Chen. Oh, this weekend we’re celebrating the end of junior high school. We’re having a party…Ken: …and we’d like you to come!Mrs. Chen: Why, of course, I’d love to! I’ll bring a graduation cake.1d& Listen again. Complete the passage.Class: Good morning, Mrs. Chen.Mrs. Chen: Morning, everyone! Well, today is our last class together.Bob: That makes me sad, Mrs. Chen. Your classes have been great.Mrs. Chen: I’m glad to hear that. But the future will be exciting, too. What do you hope to do in the future, Bob?Bob: I hope to pass the exam to get into senior high school.Shirley: I’m going to try to get into a music school. I want to play in a band.Mrs. Chen: I think you can do it, Shirley. And you, Ken? I remember you won a prize for science...Ken: Yes, last year. I’d like to be an astronaut and go into space. It would be so exciting if I could do that.Anna: I’m going to improve my English so that I can teach kids English in the future.Mrs. Chen: That’s an excellent plan, Anna. All of you should go for it. I believe in you, all of you.Shirley: Thank you, Mrs. Chen. Oh, this weekend we’re celebrating the end of junior high school. We’re having a party…Ken: …and we’d like you to come!Mrs. Chen: Why, of course, I’d love to! I’ll bring a graduation cake.听一个班级讨论,在你听到的希望上打勾(√)。全班同学:早上好,陈老师。陈老师:早上好,同学们!嗯,今天是我们在一起的最后一节课。鲍勃:那让我很伤心,陈老师。你的课一直很棒。陈老师:听到你那样说我很高兴。但将来也会令人兴奋。将来你希望做什么,鲍勃?鲍勃:我希望通过考试升入高中。雪莉:我打算努力考入一所音乐学校。我想在乐队表演。陈老师:我认为你能做到,雪莉。你呢,肯?我记得你获得过科学奖……肯:是的,去年。我想成为一名宇航员,然后进入太空。如果我能做到,那将很令人振奋。安娜:我打算提高我的英语,以便将来我能教孩子们英语。陈老师:那是一个很好的计划,安娜。你们所有的人应该为此而努力争取,我信任你们,相信你们所有的人。雪莉:谢谢你,陈老师。哦,这个周末我们将庆祝初中毕业。我们将举办一个聚会……肯:……并且我们希望你会来参加!陈老师:嗨!当然,我很乐意!我将带一个毕业蛋糕。再听一遍录音,完成短文。全班同学:早上好,陈老师。陈老师:早上好,同学们!嗯,今天是我们在一起的最后一节课。鲍勃:那让我很伤心,陈老师。你的课一直很棒。陈老师:听到你那样说我很高兴。但将来也会令人兴奋。将来你希望做什么,鲍勃?鲍勃:我希望通过考试升入高中。雪莉:我打算努力考入一所音乐学校。我想在乐队表演。陈老师:我认为你能做到,雪莉。你呢,肯?我记得你获得过科学奖……肯:是的,去年。我想成为一名宇航员,然后进入太空。如果我能做到,那将很令人振奋。安娜:我打算提高我的英语,以便将来我能教孩子们英语。陈老师:那是一个很好的计划,安娜。你们所有的人应该为此而努力争取,我信任你们,相信你们所有的人。雪莉:谢谢你,陈老师。哦,这个周末我们将庆祝初中毕业。我们将举办一个聚会……肯:……并且我们希望你会来参加!陈老师:嗨!当然,我很乐意!我将带一个毕业蛋糕。
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 he sent me an email 的文章

随机推荐