求出点子 高中英语作文续写 讲述的是一个国王只有男人吃雌激素五年后的统治时间,男人吃雌激素五年后后他要被抓然后送到一个遥远的岛上

求英语作文(高一),要交的假如你是李华,你在新学校学习已两个多月了,请根据下列提示,用英语给你的朋友Jane写封电子邮件,谈一谈你的高中生活.1.介绍你的学校和班级2.你的作息时间3.你的同学或老师4.你最喜欢的老师……字数120左右
Dear JaneHow are things going? I am in No. 1 Senior High. Our school is very big with more than one thousand students and teachers. There are lots of trees and flowers everywhere. I am in Class1, Grade1. There are thirty -three students in our class. Our classmates are all friendly and kind. Our teachers are helful and they work hard every day. I have four classes in the morning and four in the afternoon. I usally get to school before 7:00 and school is over at 5:15. I have lots of homework to do in the evening and sometimes I have to surf the internet for my homework. My favorite teacher is our English teacher Miss Wang. She is slim and beautiful in her early thirties. Her lessons are always well-prepared and clearly delivered. She encourages us to over difficulties when we have any problems. She is knowledgeble and admired by all of us. How about your school?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码要一篇英语作文的范文在100字左右,快高中英语作文:假设你是李阳,你的美国笔友mark近日写信告诉你由于时间紧迫,他对是否参加学校的科学比赛犹豫不决.请根据以下要点提示,给他写一封信,劝说他参加比赛.要点如下:1.这是一个很好的锻炼机会;2.他平时对科学很感兴趣,有扎实的科学知识;3.参加比赛并接受挑战才能获得更多知识,取得更大进步.注意:词数在100个左右,可适当增加细节
力劈生lxkdo
Dear Mark,
Thank you for your
letter .I am so happy that you share me your school life.For your science competition,I think you'd better take a part in . Don't hesitate,seize the first opportunity that comes along.
Firstly,It's a nice chance for you to show your talent in science.Did you rember what you did
in the last term ? Yes ,the wonderful models of the butterflies.
Secondly,you're full of the knowledge about science. More over, science is the subject that you like best.
Thirdly, you should take on this
challenge, because it can make progress.
I think you can gain more as you can.Best wishes!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文:假设你是李华,你在网上看到在你市工作的英国人rose发布的广告,说她想找一个陪跑族,并且愿意为此支费用,你很感兴趣,请给她写一份电子邮件,1.自我介绍,2.询问相关事宜,3.希望被录用
度渡DU2721
Dear Ms Rose,
I am writing you to tell you that I am interested in your advertisement looking for a running partner.
I am Hua Li, 16 years old, a senior high school student in this city. I am fond of sport. When I was a child, I began to study
at a sport school. Specifically, I am good at running and have attended many competitions and gained a lot of medals for my outstanding performance. Now I am still do exercise and a member of my school running team.
I live in xx road,close to your house and have spare time in weekends. Moreover, I am perfectly willing to accompany you to run.So I wonder to know some information about your exercise plan. When are you going to start running? What is your running duration?And what is the pay offer of running?
I hope to be you running partner, and am looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写作(满分30分)假如你叫李华,是某中学英语俱乐部的负责人。请你写一封电子邮件,邀请外教Brown担任周末英语演讲比赛的评委,要点包括:1.比赛时间和地点。2.比赛程序:20名选手,先选话题,再演讲,并回答外教老师提问。3.备选话题:a.ChinaDreamb.TrueFriendshipC.IfIwereapresident...注意:1.词数120—150,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;2.适当增加细节,以便文章连贯完整。DearMr.Brown,YoursLiHua山东省德州市2014届高三4月模拟考试英语相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 济南西客站五年后价值 的文章

随机推荐