高一英语听说突破提高班
学大教育文章版权及声明
热门课程推荐
用微信扫一扫
关于学大教育小学六年级英语一般将来时练习(1)
来源:网上
  一般将来时练习(1)
  一.根据答句写问句
  1.A:________________________________________________?
  B:I'm going to visit my grandparents on the weekend
  2.A:________________________________________________?
  B:We are going to go hiking this afternoon.
  3.A:_________________________________________________?
  B:Mike is going to watch TV this evening.
  4.A:__________________________________________________?
  B:Liu Yun is going to read books this Saturday.
  5.A:___________________________________________________?
  B:They are going to take a trip next week.
  6.A:____________________________________________________?
  B: I'm going to the bookstore tomorrow.
  7.A:____________________________________________________?
  B: We are going to the cinema this evening.
  8. A:___________________________________________________?
  B: John is going to the theme park this weekend.
  9.A:_____________________________________________________?
  B: They are going to the Great Wall next month.
  10.A:_____________________________________________________?
  B:I'm going at 2:30.
  二.根据提示,写答句。
  1.&A:What are you going to do this morning?
  B:_______________________________________
  2.&A: What is Tom going to buy in the bookstore?
  B:_______________________________________
  3.&A:Where are they going tomorrow?
  B:________________________________________
  4.&A: When are you going to the post office? (6:25)
  B:________________________________________
  5.&A:How are you going to the cinema this evening?
  B:_________________________________________
  6.&A:Are you going to the theme park this sfternoon?(是)
  B:__________________________________________
  7.&A: Is Mike going to visit his grandparents this weekend?(不)
  B:__________________________________________
  8.&A:Are they going to go hiking tomorrow?(是)
  B:____________________________________________
  9.&A:What are they going to do this weekend?
  10.A: Is Kate going to the pet shop this evening?(是)
更多关于小学六年级英语一般将来时练习(1)问题六年级上一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、专项练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级上一般现在时、现在进行时、一般将来时、专项练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
小学六年级英语一般将来时练习题
&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
  【小编编语】今天知识区英语知识区网站小编教给同学们的是小学六年级英语一般将来时练习题,一起来学习下吧!祝同学们学习进步!  一、
  【小编编语】今天知识区英语知识区网站小编教给同学们的是小学六年级英语一般将来时练习题,一起来学习下吧!祝同学们学习进步!  一、单项选择。  ( ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.  A. will be going to B. will going to be  C. is going to be D. will go to be  ( ) 2. Charlie ________ here next month.  A. isn&t working B. doesn&t working  C. isn&t going to working D. won&t work  ( ) 3. He ______ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.  A. is B. is  C. will be D. will be  ( ) 4. There ______ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.  A. was B. is going to have  C. will have D. is going to be  ( ) 5. &________ you ________ free tomorrow?  & No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.  A. A will B. A will  C. A will be D. A will be  ( ) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.  A. will gives B. will give  C. gives D. give  ( ) 7. & Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?  &________. (不,不要。)  A. No, you won&t. B. No, you aren&t.  C. No, please don&t. D. No, please.  ( ) 8. & Where is the morning paper?  & I ________ if for you at once.  A. get B. am getting  C. to get D. will get  ( ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday?  A. There will be B. Will there be  C. There can be D. There are  ( ) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting.  A. have B. will have  C. had D. would have  ( ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.  A. gives B. gave  C. will giving D. is going to giving  ( ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.  A. writes B. has written  C. will write D. wrote  ( ) 13. He ________ in three days.  A. coming back B. came back  C. will come back D. is going to coming back  ( ) 14. If it ________ tomorrow, we&ll go roller-skating.  A. isn&t rain B. won&t rain  C. doesn&t rain D. doesn&t fine  ( ) 15. & Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors  tomorrow?  & No, ________ (不去).  A. they willn&t. B. they won&t.  C. they aren&t. D. they don&t.  ( ) 16. Who _____ we ______ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?  A. go B. go  C. going D. go  ( ) 17. We ________ the work this way next time.  A. do B. will do  C. going to do D. will doing  ( ) 18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park.  A. will go B. goes  C. will goes D. will go  ( ) 19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.  A. will watching B. watches  C. is watching D. is going to watch  ( ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.  A. shall be B. will be  C. shall going to be D. will going to be  ( ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.  A. are having B. are going to have  C. will having D. is going to have  ( ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?  A. W are B. W be  C. Do; be D. A be  ( ) 23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.  A. will B. is  C. will be D. be  ( ) 24. ______your brother ______ a magazine from the library?  A. A going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow  C. W borrows D. A going to borrows  ( ) 25. & Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?  &________ (好的).  A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will.  C. No, please. D. No, you won&t.  ( ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year.  A. is going to be B. is going to  C. will be D. will is  ( ) 27. ________ open the window?  A. Will you please B. Please will you  C. You please D. Do you  ( ) 28. & Let&s go out to play football, shall we?  & OK. I ________.  A. will coming B. be going to come  C. come D. am coming  ( ) 29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.  A. takes B. will take  C. spends D. will spend  ( ) 30. The train ________ at 11.  A. going to arrive B. will be arrive  C. is going to D. is arriving  二、动词填空。  1. I ______(leave)in a minute. I ______(finish)all my work before I ______ (leave).  2. &How long _____ you _____(study)in our country?  &I _____(plan)to be here for about one more year.  &I _____(hope)to visit the other parts of your country.  &What ______ you ______(do)after you ______(leave)here?  &I ______(return)home and ______(get)a job.  3. I ______(be)tired. I ______(go)to bed early tonight.  4. Mary&s birthday is next Monday, her mother _____(give)her a present.  5. It is very cold these days. It ______(snow)soon.  6. &_____ you _____(be)here this Saturday?  &No. I ______(visit)my teacher.  7. &______ I ______(get)you a copy of today&s newspaper?  &Thank you.  8. I am afraid there ______(be)a meeting this afternoon. I can&t join you.  9. Mike ______(believe, not)this until he ______(see)it with his own eyes.  10. Most of us don&t think their team ______(win).  三、句型转换。  1. People in the north often go skating in winter. (next winter)  2. There are two cinemas in that town. (next year)  3. He comes back late.(in two days)  4. She is a conductor of a train.(soon)  5. Li Ming is ten years old.(next year)  6. I sometimes write to my mother in the evening.(tonight)  7. He went there by plane.(some day next year)  8. China is a modern and strong country.(in twenty years)  9. Do you study hard?(from now on)  10. She didn&t speak English at the meeting.(before long)  参考答案:  一、单项选择。  1. C 2. D 3. D 4.D 5. D 6. B 7. C 8. D  9. B 10. B 11. D 12. C 13. C 14. C 15. B 16. D  17. B 18. A 19. D 20. B 21. B 22. B 23. C 24. B  25. A 26. A 27. A 28. D 29. B 30. D  二、动词填空。  1. leave  2. get  3. will 4. will give 5. will snow  6. Will , will visit 7. S get  8. will be 9. won& sees 10. will win  三、句型转换。  1. People in the north will go skating next winter.  2. There will be two cinemas in that town next year.  3. He will come back late in two days.  4. She will be a conductor of a train soon.  5. Li Ming will be ten years old next year.  6. I will write to my mother tonight.  7. He will go there by plane some day next year.  8. China will be a modern and strong country in twenty years.  9. Will you study hard from now on?  10. She won&t speak English at the meeting before long
相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行