巫婆这个背单词用英语怎么说怎么说

当前位置: &
老巫婆的英文
英文翻译mulanthe cronethe old witch:&&&&I aged:&&&& sorceress:&&&&harridan:&&&&hellcat:&&&&little witches:&&&&the flying sorceress:&&&&sabrina the teenage witch -
...:&&&&a witch or not
例句与用法And i don ' t care how much the old hag is giving you我也不再关心老巫婆会给你多少钱And i don ' t care how much the old hag is giving you我也不再关心老巫婆会给你多少钱L heard that old hag went senile last year我听说那个老巫婆去年痴呆了L heard that old hag went senile last year我听说那个老巫婆去年痴呆了The old witch charmed all the animals in that village这个老巫婆使村里所有的动物都中了魔法。 The old witch charmed all the animals in that village这个老巫婆使村里所有的动物都中了魔法。 " stop the churn , you old witch !还不停下来,你这个老巫婆! I have heard of one old witch changing herself into a pigeon我听说有个老巫婆把自己变成了一只鸽子。 Qi gong master and the tragedy of old witch与老巫婆的悲剧Knowthis : i ' ll always be smarter than you , you stinky old hag你得知道,我从来都比你聪明你这个发臭的老巫婆! 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
老巫婆的英文翻译,老巫婆英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译老巫婆,老巫婆的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved狮子·女巫·魔衣橱
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
中文:狮子·女巫·魔衣橱;英语:The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe;日语:ライオンと魔女;法语:Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'A韩语:??? ??? ??;
基于500个网页-
??? ??? ??
中文:狮子·女巫·魔衣橱;英语:The Lion, the Witch, and the W日语:ライオンと魔女;法语:Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'A韩语:??? ??? ??;
基于500个网页-
ライオンと魔女
中文:狮子·女巫·魔衣橱;英语:The Lion, the Witch, and the W日语:ライオンと魔女;法语:Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'A韩语:??? ??? ??;
基于500个网页-
Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'Armoire magique
中文:狮子·女巫·魔衣橱;英语:The Lion, the Witch, and the W日语:ライオンと魔女;法语:Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'Armoire magique;韩语:??? ??? ??;
基于500个网页-
ナルニア国物語/第1章: ライオンと魔女
??? ???: ??, ?? ??? ??
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Le Monde de Narnia : Le Lion, la Sorcière blanche et l'Armoire magique
八年后他读了这个系列的书,为他在《 纳尼亚传奇:狮子、女巫和魔衣橱》中的角彼得·佩文西做准备。
He read the books eight years later in preparation for his role as Peter Pevensie in the film adaptation Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, The (2005).
风靡全世界的《纳尼亚传奇》系列由英国文学家C.S.刘易斯于1950年至1956年创作,一共7部。作品当年一经推出就大受欢迎,被视为奇幻文学和儿童文学的里程碑。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
sorceress是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释女法师专用女巫巫婆:&&&&精灵女巫:&&&&第五女巫:&&&&魔法塔里有烈火女巫:&&&&与女巫 绘本故事书:&&&&叽里咕历险记; 叽里咕噜与女巫; 叽哩咕历险记; 叽哩咕 ...:&&&&神婆:&&&&会飞的巫婆:&&&&女巫; 巫婆
例句与用法The old sorceress slunk in with a sneering smile .老女巫鬼鬼崇崇地走进来,冷冷一笑。She was held in awe by the whole realm, for she had made everybody believe she was a great sorceress .她这人是全国的人没一个不惧怕的,她早已使人人都相信她是个神通广大的妖妇了。" you shall not allow a sorceress to live出22 : 18行邪术的女人、不可容他存活。 Freezing arrow is similar to the sorceress ' glacier spike冻结之箭就像女巫的冰钉。 What has a silver pegasus anything to do with a sorceress银飞马和女巫有什么关系? Let the time sorceress sabina tell you让咖啡女巫也芳告诉你Why , she s a real sorceress“嗨,她是个道地的女巫了! ” She may be a sorceress , a witch也许她是个女巫,会妖术She is a true sorceress她是一位真正魔法师。 Sorceress of the new piano由大钢琴、 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
sorceress的中文翻译,sorceress是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译sorceress,sorceress的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
巫婆的英文
音标:[ wūpó ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 sorceress:&&&& the old wi ...:&&&&hellcat:&&&&little witches:&&&&the flying sorceress:&&&&sabrina the teenage witch -
...:&&&&a witch or not:&&&&hag-seed:&&&&witch‘s curse
例句与用法Witch changed the prince into a frog .巫婆把王子变成了青蛙。The witch hid her loathsome face with her hands .巫婆用手掩住她那张令人恶心的脸。He was as nervous as a witch and as cross as a bear .他象巫婆一样神经过敏,像熊一样横蛮凶狠。For i am a witch, you know, and i make things come true .因为我是个巫婆子,你知道,我可以把这些梦想变成现实。The skeleton frame of the witch shook beneath strong convulsions .巫婆骨瘦如柴的躯体因猛烈的感情激动而震颤着。Small kitty will be the magical witch taken away小猫咪被会魔法的巫婆带走了。 Right and sally what does this witch look like好的,萨利,这个巫婆长得什么样子Witch refining pharmacies games - 4455 miniclip games巫婆炼药房小游戏- 4399小游戏Traditionally associated with witches , as it happens传说中的巫婆脸上总有的Once upon a time there was this witch in school很久以前这所学校里有个巫婆更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
巫婆的英文翻译,巫婆英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译巫婆,巫婆的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved巫婆的英语怎么说
沪江词库精选巫婆的英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
The witch said that she could exorcise the evil spirit from(out of)the girl
巫婆说她可以驱除那个女孩身上的邪魔。
The witch said that she could exorcise the evil spirit from the girl.
巫婆说她可以驱除那个女孩身上的邪魔。
The witch put a curse on him.
这巫婆对他下了咒。
The witch hid her loathsome face with her hands.
巫婆用手掩住她那张令人恶心的脸。
The witch turned the princess into a swan
巫婆把公主变成了一只天鹅。
He believes in devils and witches.
他相信魔鬼、巫婆这类事。
The witch loved nothing more than to eat juicy, fat children.
巫婆最喜欢吃肥胖多汁的小孩了。
The witch turned the princess into a swan.
巫婆把公主变成了一只天鹅。
That witch spent a year torturing us.
那个巫婆折磨了我们一年。
Witches,fortunetellers are suchlike who play upon people's superstitious fear.
巫婆,算命者是善于利用人们的迷信恐惧心理的一类人。
英文翻译推荐
name of a mountain in Shandong
(N) Fengfengkuang (area in Hebei)
summit meeting
2016巫婆英文怎么写由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 背单词用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐