当我十岁生日时。我的父亲help a biga birthday partyy for me用英文翻译

英语翻译my parents will have a big party ___ ___
My brithday is on August 3rd ,and my parents will have a big party that day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
at Augestfor me
扫描下载二维码比尔.克林顿《我的生活》中英对照&第一章
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。集锦_带英语翻译_小学三年级英语作文 - 育才作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
集锦_带英语翻译_小学三年级英语作文
  小学三年级英语作文是育才英语作文网特意为同学们整理的,英语作文是我们在考试中必考的内容,希望同学们学习后能有所帮助。更多小学三年级英语资料尽在育才英语作文网。  小学三年级英语作文:美味的食物(Delicious food)  I like to eat different kinds of delicious food , however, my favorite food is dumplings. In my spare time , I like to make dumplings with my mother . I think home-made dumplings are more delicious than those in supermarket .My mother knows I love to eat them ,so she makes dumplings at every weekend . I prefer eating dumplings . How about you ?  我喜欢吃各种各样的美味的食物,但是,我最喜欢的食物是饺子。在我的业余时间,我喜欢和我妈妈包饺子。我认为自制的饺子比超市更美味。我妈妈知道我爱吃,所以她在每个周末做饺子。我喜欢吃饺子。你呢?  小学三年级英语作文:关于我(About me)  Hello,my name is Thomas.I am nine.I am a boy.I like to run and swim.I don&t like to sing and dance.I like to eat chicken wing,l can make it.Every Sunday,I go to park with my father and my mother.I like to fly the kite.Blue sky is very nice.I like summer and winter.In summer,I can eat ice cream.I can swim.In winter,I can play with the snow.  Come on,Let&s be freinds.  你好,我的名字是托马斯。今年九岁。我是一个男孩。我喜欢跑步和游泳。我不喜欢唱歌和跳舞。我喜欢吃鸡翅膀,我能做到。每个星期天,我和我的父亲和我的母亲去公园。我喜欢放风筝。蓝色的天空很漂亮。我喜欢夏季和冬季。在夏天,我可以吃冰淇淋。我可以游泳。在冬天,我可以玩雪。  来吧,让我们成为朋友。  小学三年级英语作文:我的生日(My birthday)  My name is WangLei . My birthday is on August 11. We have a good birthday party. My mother makes a birthday cake for me. It&s big and tasty. My father give me a football. Because I like playing football. Many friends come to my home .We are very happy. They give me a lot of presents and some birthday cards. We sing and dance. We eat food and fruit. We play games together. We have a good time.  我的名字叫王磊。我的生日是8月11日。我们有一个很好的生日聚会。我妈妈使我一个生日蛋糕。它是又大又好吃。我父亲给我一个足球。因为我喜欢踢足球。很多朋友来我家。我们非常高兴。他们给了我很多的礼物和一些生日贺卡。我们唱歌跳舞。我们吃的食物和水果。我们一起玩游戏。我们有一个美好的时光。  小学三年级英语作文:我的朋友(My friend)  My best friend is WangMing. He is 12 years-old.He always play jokes with me.I like to stay with him.It is because he can help me all the time. When I find him say that I am sad or happy,he always listen to me and he is very kind to me.He is very clever.He always help with my homeworks.If I have a worry and don't know how to do he could help me.He can be a friend with everyone  我最好的朋友是王明。他是12岁。他总是与我玩笑。我喜欢和他呆在一起。那是因为他能帮助我。当我发现他说我悲伤或快乐,他总是听我的,他对我很好。他是非常聪明的。他总是帮助我的家庭作业。如果我有一个担心,不知道如何去做,他可以帮助我。他可以和大家做朋友。  小学三年级英语作文:我的教室(My classroom)  This is our classroom, which is a nice big room.The windows are big and the walls are white. There is a blackboard on the front wall. On the back wall there is a map, which is a map of China.In front of the blackboard there is a big desk, it is for the teacher.There are forty small desks and chairs in the room. They are for us studens. What's on the teacher's desk? There are some flowers.  这是我们的教室,这是一个漂亮的大房间。窗户大,墙壁是白色的。在前面的墙上有一块黑板。在后面的墙上有一张地图,这是一张中国地图。在黑板前面有一个大桌子,是老师的讲台。有四十个小桌子和椅子在房间里。他们是为我们学生。老师的桌子上是什么?那是一些花。小学三年级英语作文集锦人物1小学三年级英语作文:我的朋友(My friend)2小学三年级英语作文:我(Me)3小学三年级英语作文:我的父亲(My father)4小学三年级英语作文:关于我(About me)5小学三年级英语作文:我的爷爷(My grandfather)宠物1小学三年级英语作文:我们爱动物(We love animals)2小学三年级英语作文:我的龟(My Turtle)3小学三年级英语作文:我可爱的狗空间1小学三年级英语作文:我的教室(My classroom)2小学三年级英语作文:我的卧室(My bedroom)其他英语作文1小学三年级英语作文:父亲节(My father's day)2小学三年级英语作文:我的生日(My birthday)3小学三年级英语作文:美味的食物(Delicious food)4小学三年级英语作文:我最喜欢的水果(My favourite fruit)5小学三年级英语作文:我的一天(My Day)6小学三年级英语作文:我的爱好(My hobby)7小学三年级英语作文:我的假日(My holiday)8小学三年级英语作文:感激(Gratefulness)9小学三年级英语作文:家庭是什么?(What is family ?)10小学三年级英语作文:五彩缤纷的世界(Colourful world)持续更新,敬请关注更多资料请关注&&育才英语作文网小学频道  相关推荐&&  小学三年级英语日记汇总  小学三年级英语小故事汇总  小学三年级英语手抄报汇总  小学三年级英语随堂阅读集锦  小学三年级上册英语单词汇总  热点推荐&&  小学英语单词表汇总  小学英语常用短语汇总  小学英语阅读100篇汇总  小学英语单词记忆法汇总  专题推荐&&  英语语法句型句式大全站长推荐阅读  【导语】育才英语作文网为大家整理了非常全面的小学1-6年级英语口语300句集锦,供同学们学习、参考,希望对同学们有所帮助。更多内容尽在育才英语作文网。小学英语口语300句第一学期1英语口语300句:小学一年级上册2英语口语300句:小学二年级上册3英语口语300句:小学三年级上册4英语口语300句:小学四年级上册5英语口语300句:小学五年级上册第二学期1英语口语300句:小学一年级下册2英语口语300句:小学二年级下册3英语口语300句:小学三年级下册4英语口语300句:小学四年级下册5英语口语300句:小学五年级下册更多资料请关注&&育才英语作文网小学频道  相关推荐&&  小学英语单词表汇总  小学英语常用短语汇总  小学英语阅读100篇汇总  小学英语单词记忆法汇总  热点推荐&&  小升初英语必考考点汇总  小升初英语必备短语汇总  小升初英语易错题型解析汇总  小升初英语完形填空及答案汇总  小升初英语高分冲刺试卷及答案汇总  小升初英语口语练习900句汇总站长推荐阅读  【导语】育才英语作文网小编给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文,在我们考试中是经常可以遇到的,希望同学们学习后能有所帮助。更多小学五年级英语资料尽在育才英语作文网。小学五年级英语作文集锦1小学五年级英语作文:A Field Trip2小学五年级英语作文:In the park3小学五年级英语作文:My family4小学五年级英语作文:My Birthday Party5小学五年级英语作文:My Seasons6小学五年级英语作文:My weekend7小学五年级英语作文:My Village8小学五年级英语作文:In The Kitchen9小学五年级英语作文:I can help do housework10小学五年级英语作文:My Favourite Food11小学五年级英语作文:My Days of the week12小学五年级英语作文:My English Teacher13小学五年级英语作文:自我介绍14小学五年级英语作文:我的一天15小学五年级英语作文:我的寒假16小学五年级英语作文:我爱我的狗17小学五年级英语作文:我最喜欢的动物18小学五年级英语作文:我的学习(My School)19小学五年级英语作文:关于我(About me)20小学五年级英语作文:丰富多彩的周末持续更新,敬请关注更多资料请关注&&育才英语作文网小学频道  专题推荐&&  英语语法句型句式详解  相关推荐&&  小学五年级英语试卷大全  小学五年级英语日记汇总  小学五年级英语手抄报汇总  小学五年级英语小故事汇总  小学五年级英语知识点汇总  小学五年级英语阅读材料集锦  小学五年级英语阅读理解及答案汇总  小学五年级英语阅读理解集锦(附答案)  小学五年级下册英语重点单词及句型汇总  热点推荐&&  小学英语单词表汇总  小学英语常用短语汇总  小学英语阅读100篇汇总  小学英语单词记忆法汇总
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
您可能感兴趣的作文还有&&
英语作文大全,高中英语作文,初中英语作文,英语作文,英语作文带翻译
滇ICP备号 Copyright &
/zuowendaquan/ online services. All rights reserved.中国最具影响力高考资源门户
最近更新: 1981 昨天: 3964 本周: 164062 总量:
今日:696套
总数:5174647套
会员数:131942位
当前位置:全国大联考
北京市海淀区2016届高三上学期期末考试英语试题(解析版)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
所属地区: 北京
上传时间:
下载次数:262次
资料类型:期末考试
文档大小:870.00K
所属点数: 0.1点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0.1 点,】
资料概述与简介
海 淀 区 高 三 年 级 第 一 学 期 期 末 练 习
本试卷共12页,共150分。考试时间120分钟。
注意事项:
1.考生务必将答案答在答题卡上,在试卷上作答无效。
2.答题前考生务必将答题卡上的姓名、准考证号用黑色字迹的签字笔填写。
3.答题卡上选择题必须用2B铅笔作答,将选中项涂满涂黑,黑度以盖住框内字母为准,修改时用橡皮擦除干净。非选择题必须用黑色字迹的签字笔按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域内作答,未在对应的答题区域内作答或超出答题区域作答的均不得分。
第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话你将听一遍。
1. What would the woman like for dessert?
B. Rice pudding.
C. Ice cream.
2. For whom does the man want to buy a new sweater?
3. What is the weather like now?
4. Where is the man’s mobile phone?
On the table.
B. On top of the fridge.
C. In his mom’s handbag.
5. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. Lend a book to her.
B. Return a book for her.
C. Go to the library with her.
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读每小题。听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白你将听两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6. What is the man doing?
A. Selling the woman a GPS.
B. Explaining the function of GPS.
C. Asking the way to the destination.
7. What is the woman’s first impression on GPS?]
A. Unreliable.
B. Accurate.
C. Outdated.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8. What is the most famous article about?
A. The magic tap.
B. The model of DNA.
C. The first jet engine.
9. How much does an adult have to pay for the entrance ticket?
听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10. In which subject does the woman get the highest grades?
B. English.
11. What does the woman want to do when she graduates?
A. Make lots of money.
B. Enjoy her work.
C. Realize her dream.
12. What does the man suggest to the woman at last?
A. Enjoying her life.
B. Changing her mind.
C. Taking math and English classes.
听第9段材料,回答第13至15题。
13. What does the man want to buy?
A. Medicine.
B. Chicken.
C. Drinks.
14. What is the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife.
B. Sister and brother.
C. Assistant and customer.
15. What is the woman’s real purpose of going out?
A. Doing exercise.
B. Going shopping.
C. Fetching newspapers.
第三节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面一段对话,完成第16至20五道小题,每小题仅填写一个词。听对话前,你将有20秒钟的时间阅读试题,听完后, 你将有60秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。
|Package Sending Form
|Type of Delivery
|____16_____
|____17_____ tea
|Package Weight
|____18_____ grams
|Receiver’s name
|____19_____Winston
|Receiver’s address
|156 ____20_____ Road , Brooklyn, New York, 10237
第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,共15分)
从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. We need to master this technology immediately, ______ we will fall behind.
【考点】连词/连接词
【试题解析】本题考查连词的用法,but但是;or或者,否则;so 所以,因此;and而且。根据句意,可知选B。
我们需要马上掌握这门技术,否则我们就要落后。
22. --- Jack, you look so great!
--- Thanks! I have lost 20 pounds since I ______ my personal trainer six months ago.
B. have hired
D. had hired
【考点】时态和语态
【试题解析】本题考查动词的时态。由于这是一个由since引导的时间状语从句,故主句用一般过去时,从句用现在完成时。根据句意,可知选A。
--杰克,你真棒!
--谢谢!自从我六个月前聘请了我的私人教练,我已经减掉了20磅了。
23. ______ my father doesn’t say a lot in daily life, he gives me much love and affection.
A. Because
C. Although
【考点】连词/连接词
【试题解析】本题考查连词的用法,Because由于;When当;Although尽管;If如果。根据句意,可知选C。
句意:尽管我的父亲在日常的生活中不多话,但他给了我很多爱
24. Yesterday we went to the library to do some reading, only to find that it ______.
A. had closed
B. had been closed
C. will close
D. will be closed
【考点】过去完成时及其被动式
【试题解析】分析题目,可知空格前的主语it指代的是library,因此,主语与谓语动词之间是被动关系;同时,由于前半句的事情是昨天发生的,用的是一般过去时,而从句里的事情应该发生在went之前,故用“过去的过去”—过去完成时。根据句意,可知选D。
句意:昨天我去图书馆想读读书,但结果发现它已经关门了。
25. Helen ran out of the classroom in tears, but no one knew ______ she was so sad.
B. whether
【考点】宾语从句连词/连接词
【试题解析】分析句子,可知这是一个宾语从句,本题考查的是从属连词的用法,根据句意,可知选D。
句意:海伦流着泪冲出了教室,但没人自导她为什么如此地伤心。
26. The traffic in Beijing will be better when Subway Line 16 ______ into service.
A. would be put
B. was put
C. will be put
【考点】一般现在时及其被动式
【试题解析】分析句子,可知主语Subway Line 16与谓语动词put之间是被动关系;同时,这是一个由when引导的时间状语从句,在时态上“主将从现”。根据句意,可知选C。
句意:当地铁16号线被投入使用的时候,北京的交通将会好多了。
27. --- Henry, can you go to the concert tonight?
--- I’m afraid I can’t. I will give the ticket to ______ wants to enjoy it.
A. someone
B. whomever
C. everyone
D. whoever
【考点】宾语从句连词/连接词
28. In December of 2015, the Second World Internet Conference was held in Wuzhen, ______ theme
is to ensure peace and security in cyberspace.
【考点】定语从句连词/连接词
【试题解析】这是一个定语从句,本题考查的是定语从句中从属连词的用法。分析句子,可知在从句中缺少定语,故用whose,表示“…的”,根据句意,可知选A。
句意:2015年12月,第二次互联网高峰会在乌镇举行,它的主题是保证一个和平与安全的网络空间。
29. ______ your own needs is as important as learning to express your emotions.
A. Understand
B. Understanding
C. Understood
D. Having understood
【考点】动名词
【试题解析】分析句子,可知空格处应该充当本句的主语。又由于本句的意思是表主动,是一般的情况,根据句意,可知选B。
句意:理解你自己的需要和学会表达自己的情感同样的重要。
30. It takes a long time to restore nature_______ it is damaged.
【考点】宾语从句连词/连接词
31. It has been foggy for five days. How I wish it______ sunny now!
A. would be
C. had been
【考点】虚拟语气
【试题解析】分析句子,可知这是一个虚拟句,根据时间状语now,可知是对现在的虚拟,从句故用一般过去时。根据句意,可知选B。
句意:雾水天气已经足足五天了。我多么希望现在时晴天。
32. When someone turns away his body, it means impatience and a desire ____ a conversation.
A. to escape
B. escaped
C. escaping
D. having escaped
【考点】不定式
【试题解析】分析句子,可知此处要用非谓语动词,又因为表主动,故用不定式,也可以理解成固定搭配:desire to do sth. (做某事的欲望,想做某事)。根据句意,可知选A。
句意:当某人转过他的身子,那就意味着不耐烦以及想逃避一个对话。
33. Drivers are supposed to limit the speed in neighborhoods because children ____ be playing there.
【考点】情态动词
【试题解析】should应该;must必须;may可能;would会。根据句意,可知选C。
句意:在附近开车应该限速因为小孩子们可能会在周围玩。
34. It’s bad for your eyes if you keep them ______ on the screen for a long time. ]
D. having fixed
【考点】过去分词
【试题解析】分析句子,可知空格内的词在句子中作宾语补足语,用于修饰宾语又由于them指代的是eyes,与fix之间是被动关系,故用过去分词。根据句意,可知选A。
句意:如果你的眼睛一直长时间都专注在屏幕上,这对你的眼睛有害。
35. In ______ hottest reality show Running Man III, Luhan is ______ only new member.
【考点】冠词
【试题解析】分析句子,可知前后两个空格都是特指的,故用定冠词the。根据句意,可知选B。
句意:在热播的电视节目“奔跑吧,兄弟3”中,鹿晗是唯一的一个新成员。
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A Deed a Day
It was a busy day as usual. I was making sandwiches and balancing the phone between my shoulder and chin. The washing machine sounded as my husband walked in with our daughters. We had only about twenty minutes to eat __36__ we had to take the girls to their next activity. My husband seemed a bit __37__ that dinner was not on the table.
That night, I had a heavy __38__, thinking we were becoming taskmasters on an assembly line (流水线). We had become too __39__ in our own tasks and not very considerate towards those around us. We needed to do something to bring back some meaning into our lives. It needed to be something that would __40__ our own agendas and energize us toward the common good.
I bought a notebook, named it “Our Deed Diary” and held a family meeting. I told my family I wanted us all to think about doing a __41__ for others every day. It could be for each other or for people outside our__42__. And we all needed to write it down in the notebook.
I thought one deed a day was too easy. However, it was actually __43__ than it seemed because it had to be something __44__ what we had already done. Sending birthday cards to people we already sent cards to every year would not __45__.
We had a rough __46__. On some days, someone would forget to __47__ a good deed, while on other days, we would forget to write our good deeds in the diary. After a few weeks though, I found myself waking up in the morning trying to __48__ what good deed I could do for someone that day. My daughters began to rush to me after school to __49_ me the good deed they had done.
Now, after a year, I am happy to say that it is making a(n) __50__ in our lives. Instead of always __51__ what the day will bring for us, we think about what we can do for someone else.
Who would have thought that trying to do a simple kindness a day would be so
? I feel my daughters have felt inner joy that you can only __53__ by giving to someone else from your heart. The best thing is that you feel so great about doing someth you dont even look for or expect anything in __54__. So, when someone does return the favor, it is an enormous and positive __55_.
36. A. though
37. A. annoyed
B. puzzled
C. embarrassed
D. frightened
38. A. shoulder
B. stomach
39. A. absorbed
B. interested
C. confident
D. successful
40. A. repeat
C. refocus
41. A. kindness
42. A. room
43. A. stranger
B. sweeter
44. A. beyond
D. between
45. A. matter
46. A. time
47. A. praise
48. A. describe
C. remember
D. explain
49. A. bring
50. A. effort
C. difference
D. fortune
51. A. forgetting
B. believing
C. knowing
D. wondering
52. A. tiring
C. surprising
D. rewarding
53. A. experience
B. imagine
C. predict
D. exchange
54. A. silence
55. A. effect
C. attitude
D. contribution
【考点】人生百味
【试题解析】36.though虽然; unless除非;before在...之前;while当,根据句意,可知这是一个时间状语从句,根据句意,故选C。
37.根据语境,由于当时作者还没有准备好早餐,故可推断她的老公是有点生气了,故选A。
38.由本空格后的句子中的thinking,可知此题的答案与“想”有关,故选D。
39.在英语中,be absorbed in 是固定搭配,意思是“专注于”。分析语境并结合各个选项的意思,可知选A。
40.repeat重复; relate联系; refocus重新关注;recall回忆,可知此处所说的是作者重新关注自己的日程,故答案为C。
41. 根据文章中最后一段的第一句中kindness,可知本题应选A,此处考查的是同词复现。
42.根据上下文并结合各个选项的意思,可知作者设想自己的里的每个成员每天都在自己的家外面做一件好事,故选B。
43.根据上下文的意思,可知作者原先以为每天都在自己的家外面做一件好事并把它记录下来是一件很容易的事,但从后来的经历发现,这很难做到,可知应选C。
44.beyond是介词,意思是“超越…”,根据句意,可知选A。
45.matter要紧;count重要;last持续;happen发生,根据对上下文的理解,可知选B合理。
46.由于这个想法才刚刚开始,作者一家就遇上了一连串的困难了,分析语境并结合各个选项的意思,可知选C。
47.Do a good deed的意思是“做好事”,根据上下文的意思,可知应选C。
48.describe描述;decide决定;remember记得;explain解释。分析句意,可知道作者是要在每天早上就决定当天要为别人做什么好事,答案选B。
49.分析句子意思,可知一放学后,作者的两个女儿就冲出来告诉(tell)她当天她们分别做了什么好事,故选D。
50.Make a difference是固定搭配,意思是:起作用,有影响。根据句意,可知此题的答案为C符合。
51.根据上下文的意思,可知此句作者是说她现在每天一开始不是在期待有什么事情将会发生在自己的身上,而是在设想如何去为别人做点事。根据句意,可知选D合理。
52.Tiring令人疲倦的;moving感动的;surprising令人惊讶的;rewarding有报酬的,值得的。根据上下文的意思,可知做这些是给了作者心灵上的回报,故答案选D。
53.Experience经历,体验; imagine想象;predict预测;exchange交换。根据上下文的语境,可知作者是经历体验了这一次的经历,故知选A。
54.分析文章,可知作者做好事是不求回报的,in return的意思是“作为回报”,根据句意,故选B。
55.Effect效果;. Bonus红利,奖金; attitude态度;contribution奉献。联系上下文,可知,选B合理。
【答案】36-40.CADAC
41-45.ABCAB
46-50.CDBDC
51-55.DDABB
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)
(共15小题;每小题2分,共30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
My daughter Kelly is a cautious person. She needs to warm up to situations, is hesitant to try new things. When with close friends, she becomes a leader who laughs loudly and chants, “Girls rule, boys drool.” But when that comfort zone is not around her, she is shy and nervous.
This has been challenging for me at times. “Shy” is not a word that I think has ever been used to describe me. But this has been a year of firsts for my girl that has filled her with a new sense of confidence. This year she moved to lap lane in swimming where she was preparing for a swim team. This year she learned to ride a bike without training wheels. And this year she completed her first kids’ triathlon (三项全能) .
On Saturday, with a thunderstorm coming soon and my son’s birthday party later in the day, we all went out in the dark of the morning for Kelly to participate in her first triathlon. We practiced transitions from swim to bike to run with her, we got all the equipment she’d need, and we kept talking about the race. But as we waited the two hours for the older kids to finish before her turn, she held my leg a little harder and told me she loved me a few too many times. She was nervous but trying to keep it together.
And then it was her turn. From the second she jumped into the water, my heart soared. My daughter transformed into the most confident human being I had ever seen. She dominated(主宰) that swim, crushed that bike ride and ran to the finish with the biggest smile on her face.
I can honestly say that I never felt so proud of someone in my entire life. It wasn’t because she did a sport or anything like that. It was because she was afraid of something and conquered(克服) that fear with confidence and a fire I hadn’t seen before.
All day I would find myself just looking over at her and smiling. She might be wearing the finalist medal but I felt like I won that day. I won the chance to see my girl shine.
Shine on, sweet baby.
56. Kelly is nervous when ________.
A. situations are new to her
B. boys are around her
C. she changes into a leader
D. she is away from her mom
57. We can know from Paragraph 3 ______.
A. the race began in the early morning
B. the whole family gave Kelly support
C. Kelly was eager for her turn in the race
D. Kelly prepared for her brother’s birthday party
58. Seeing Kelly’s performance in the race, the author felt ______.
A. excited and proud
B. anxious and uneasy
C. curious and concerned
D. worried and hesitant
59. The author “felt like I won that day” because Kelly ______.
A. expressed love to her
B. won the gold medal
C. took part in the sport
D. overcame the fear
【考点】人物/故事
【试题解析】56.细节理解
根据文章中第一段所描述的She needs to warm up to situations,is hesitant to try new things以及But when that comfort zone is not around her,she is shy and nervous.,可知Kelly是一个慢热型的人,如果有新的情况,必然需要一段较长的时间适应,故选A。
57.细节理解
根据第三段中的We practiced transitions from swim to bike to run with her,we got all the equipment she’d need,and we kept talking about the race,可知道作者全家都是在给Kelly加油的,故本题选B。
58.推理判断
根据文章第四段的内容,尤其是she jumped into the water,my heart soared,可推断作者当时的心情是又激动又自豪的,故本题应选A。
59.细节理解
根据文章第五段中的It was because she was afraid of something and conquered that fear with confidence and a fire I hadn’t seen before以及第六段中的 I felt like I won that day,可知她已经克服了她的恐惧了,故选D。
【答案】56-59.ABAD
Robotic Puppy
Roll over, sit and fetch aren’t commands normally given to a robot, but the smart toy company WowWee has developed a new way of owning a puppy.
CHIP (Canine Home Intelligent Pet) is a robotic dog with blue LED eyes and pointy ears and can sit, shake, dance and make all types of dog noises. It also has tracking capabilities to help locate its owner. “The beauty about CHIP is that it has its own thing going on,” said Sufer, CTO at WowWee. “It has its own life and own kind of intelligence. Even if you’re not around, it’s always doing something.”
CHIP uses wheels to get around and is loaded with sensors(传感器) that give it a 360-degree view to find its ball. The pup is Bluetooth enabled, which connects to a wristband worn by its owner. The wristband, similar to a watch, displays icons(图标)for different commands such as a thumb-up, which allows you to give your pup a digital belly rub. With its owner wearing a smart wristband, it can even follow him around the room.
“We worked on CHIP for about five to six months,” Davin Sufer, , “We typically come up with a concept, model and product and get it on shelves within a year.” The company plans to start shipping units by next fall, which will allow them to load up the robotic dog with sensors and add many more animated responses per-owner interactivity.
The high-tech toy company made its debut(处女作)in 2004 by releasing the 1.5 foot RoboSapien, which sold millions of units. MiP, which hit shelves last year, is a seven inch tall robot covered in white with black accents. Users can direct it, change its emotions and make it dance to any song on your iPad. It’s loud, fast and active.
About 15 years ago, a company called ToyQuest developed the first ever electronic robotic dog---Tekno, the Robotic Puppy. The company sold over seven million units in the first season and 40 million more during its original four years of production. Tekno was built with over 160 emotions and instructions, but most importantly offered consumers a quick look into the future.
60. According to Sufer, the amazing characteristic of CHIP is that _____.
A. it is loaded with special sensors
B. it can make all kinds of dog noises
C. it has quick response to the commands
D. it can do something without instructions
61. CHIP can follow its owner with the help of _____.
A. a watch
B. a smart wristband
C. pointy ears
D. blue LED eyes
62. From the passage, we can know_______.
A. CHIP can be bought in the store now
B. WowWee introduced its first product last year
C. Tekno provided the bright future of the robotic puppy
D. MiP is the first company to develop the robotic puppy
【考点】科普环保
【试题解析】60.推理判断
根据文章第二段中的It has its own life and own kind of intelligence. Even if you’re not around,it’s always doing something,可知D选项的意思符合题干的要求,故选D。
61.细节理解
根据文章第三段中的最后一句With its owner wearing a smart wristband,it can even follow him around the room,可知要使用这种机器人的话就必须要用一个智能手腕,故选B。
62.细节理解
根据文章中最后一句Tekno was built with over 160 emotions and instructions,but most importantly offered consumers a quick look into the future,可知C选项的意思与之吻合,故选C。
【答案】60-62.DBC
Does happiness have a scent?
When someone is happy, can you smell it?
You can usually tell when someone is happy based on seeing them smile, hearing them laugh or perhaps from receiving a big hug. But can you also smell their happiness? Surprising new research suggests that happiness does indeed have a scent, and that the experience of happiness can be transmitted through smell, reports Phys.org.
For the study, 12 young men were shown videos meant to bring about a variety of emotions while researchers gathered sweat samples from them. All of the men were healthy and none of them were drug users or smokers, and all were asked to abstain from drinking or eating smelly foods during the study period.
Those sweat samples were then given to 36 equally healthy young women to smell, while researchers monitored their reactions. Only women were selected to smell the samples, apparently because previous research has shown that women have a better sense of smell than men and are also more sensitive to emotional signaling—though its unclear why only men were chosen to produce the scents.
Researchers found that the behavior of the women after smelling the scents—particularly their facial expressions—indicated a relationship between the emotional states of the men who produced the sweat and the women who sniffed them.
“Human sweat produced when a person is happy brings about a state similar to happiness in somebody who breathes this smell,” said study co-author Gun Semin, a professor at Koc University in Turkey.
This is a fascinating finding because it not only means that happiness does have a scent, but that the scent is capable of transmitting the emotion to others. The study also found that other emotions, such as fear, seem to carry a scent too. This ensures previous research suggesting that some negative emotions have a smell, but it is the first time this has proved to be true of positive feelings.
Researchers have yet to isolate(分离) exactly what the chemical compound for the happiness smell is, but you might imagine what the potential applications for such a finding could be. Happiness perfumes, for instance, could be invented. Scent therapies(香味疗法)could also be developed to help people through depression or anxiety.
Perhaps the most surprising result of the study, however, is our broadened understanding of how emotions get communicated, and also how our own emotions are potentially managed through our social context and the emotional states of those around us.
63. What is the main finding of the new research?
A. Men produce more sweats.
B. Negative emotions have a smell.
C. Pleasant feelings can be smelt out.
D. Women have a better sense of smell.
64. The underlined part “abstain from” in Paragraph 3 probably means _________.
B. practice
C. continue
65. What is the application value of the new research?
A. Perfumes could help people understand each other.
B. Some smells could be developed to better our mood.
C. Perfumes could be produced to cure physical diseases.
D. Some smells could be created to improve our appearance.
66. We can learn from the last paragraph that
A. happiness comes from a scent of sweat
B. positive energy can deepen understanding
C. people need more emotional communication
D. social surroundings can influence our emotions
【考点】日常生活
【试题解析】63.细节理解
分析文章的内容以及文章的标题,不难看出,这项研究的发现是:愉快的心情能够“闻”得出来,故C选项的描述准确,故选C。
64.词义猜测
分析此词组所在的语境,可知当时研究者是需要参加实验的人员不能喝酒和吃味道大的食物以免影响了研究的结果。故选A。
65.细节理解
根据文章第八段中的Happiness perfumes,for instance,could be invented. Scent therapiescould also be developed to help people through depression or anxiety,可知这个研究可以应用到香水的使用方面,故选B正确。
66.推理判断
根据对文章最后一段中our own emotions are potentially managed through our social context and the emotional states of those around us,可推断社会的环境会影响到我们个人的情绪,故选D。
【答案】63-66.CABD
Conventional wisdom is a major barrier to innovation that threatens the survival of companies everywhere. It’s based on the assumption that old ideas will always work, so they shouldn’t be challenged. While this may be a valid assumption in situations that don’t change, it’s unlikely to hold true in a changing situation. In today’s rapid changing global environment, old methods often dont work, and stubbornly using them can lead to major problems.
Most people seem to agree with conventional wisdom because it gives one a false sense of security. If everyone else believes it, then it must be true. Individuals who use conventional wisdom are certain that they are right, and being right is good. They want to continue using old ideas rather than take risks with changes that might not work. In 1977, Ken Olsen, co-founder and CEO of Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC), stated “There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home.” Despite being a dominant leader in the computer industry, DEC no longer exists.
People seem to forget that since innovation is a change, there can be no innovation without change. Unfortunately, conventional wisdom prevents leaders, followers and companies from changing and therefore innovating. If companies don’t innovate, but their competitors do, the future is likely to be problematic. Breaking from conventional wisdom has led to many of the most innovative companies and products in history across many industries, so it has a powerful effect on business success.
Ted Turner (founder of CNN) knew little, if anything, about the news business, but he knew it was inconvenient to watch news only at the dinner hour, as was common before CNN. Turner’s solution was to create a cable channel dedicated to news 24 hours a day. The news establishment reflected conventional wisdom at the time, and predicted his idea would fail because no one wanted to watch the news all day. However, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that viewers don’t have to watch the news all day for the CNN to work. Viewers just have to watch when they want to get information. Due to conventional thinking, the critics failed to recognize the opportunity that was clear to Ted. They assumed that only what was familiar to them could work in the future.
Conventional wisdom prevents creativity, flexibility and risk-taking, so unconventional leaders enthusiastically break from it. To survive, thrive and maintain competitive advantage, companies must be flexible when reacting to change.
67. DEC has disappeared probably because ___________.
A. the consumers didn’t like its products
B. the leaders lacked the sense of security
C. the CEO stuck to the conventional ideas
D. the employees took many risks with changes
68. The founding of CNN is used as an example to prove _________.
A. missing opportunities could lead to failure
B. changing could contribute to business success
C. watching news at the dinner hour is convenient
D. conventional wisdom influences business success
69. What does the underlined part probably mean?
A. Rocket scientists can ensure the CNN works properly.
B. Most of the viewers don’t like to watch the news at work.
C. It’s necessary to understand when people watch the news.
D. It’s easy to know people needn’t watch the news all the time.
70. The passage is mainly written to tell us that ______.
A. old methods are changing with time
B. opportunities lead to business success
C. conventional wisdom limits innovation
D. successful companies need wise leaders
【考点】社会现象
【试题解析】67.细节理解
根据文章第二段中的They want to continue using old ideas rather than take risks with changes that might not work,可知DEC消失是由于它的领导墨守成规,不接受新的事物,故C选项的描述正确。
68.推理判断
根据文章第四段中的The news establishment reflected conventional wisdom at the time,and predicted his idea would fail because no one wanted to watch the news all day,可知CNN的例子是用于证明改革是可以促进一个企业的发展与成功的。故选B。
69.推理判断
分析句意并结合常识,可知道正常的人也不会每天时时刻刻开着收音机听新闻,结合此句的语境,可知D选项的意思正确。
70.主旨大意
纵观全文,文章由一开头的首句Conventional wisdom is a major barrier to innovation that threatens the survival of companies everywhere就指出了文章的大意,主要说明了常规常态的思维妨碍与限制了创新,故选C。
【答案】67-70.CBDC
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项
为多余选项。
Lost in the Post
How would you feel if the letter you penned carefully and posted to your favorite star ended up in the recycling bin? Thats where unopened fan mail sent to singer Taylor Swift was found in Nashville. ___71___
Swift’s management said it was an accident, but dealing with piles of letters is a burden for most public figures. According to the BBC reporter Jon Kelly, at the height of his fame, Johnny Depp was said to receive up to 10,000 letters a week. ___72___
The dawn of the digital age in which public figures with a Twitter account can be messaged directly has made the process easier. The White House says it deals with 20,000 messages addressed to President Barack Obama each day.
Some celebrities don’t want letters. In 2008, Beatles drummer Ringo Starr said that he would throw them out because he was too busy. ___73___ Robert Pattinson, star of the Twilight films, claims that he reads tonnes and tonnes of letters from fans, which takes up almost all his free time.
Many artists, however, outsource(外包) the task of opening, reading and replying. Sylvia “Spanky” Taylor, 58, has run a service in California that does just that since 1987. ___74___ Most letters are simply declarations of affection and admiration, she says. A few ask for money. A small number contain threats which require her to contact the celebrity’s security team and law enforcement.
The biggest problem for Taylor is working out how to deal with the correspondence(通信). Presents such as soft toys are sent to local hospitals, and most of the letters just get shredded and recycled.
___75___ For some, this is enough, according to Lynn Zubernis, an expert at West Chester University. She says that the relationship between fan and celebrity may exist only in the mind of the former but it comes from a deeply-rooted human need for community.
A. Others do attempt to get through it themselves.
B. In fact, there is no alternative to deal with the problem.
C. How could he have enough time to skim through these letters one by one?
D. Typically, correspondence is acknowledged by a photo with a printed “signature”.
E. Accordingly, the correspondence problem has been difficult for the computer to automate.
F. She and her staff deal with up to 20,000 items of mail a month on behalf of 26 celebrities.
G. This incident has caused a wide public concern about how the public figures deal with the
letters or mails from the fans.
【考点】信息匹配阅读还原句子
【试题解析】71.本文以著名的歌手Taylor Swift的粉丝给她写的信被发现在回收桶开始,引出了下文的议论,根据文意并结合选项的意思,可知选G合理。
72.根据本空格前的一句,表述一天收到了将近10000封粉丝的来信,故可推断后一句说的应该是这些信将会如何被处理好,可知应选C。
73.根据前面一句中出现的some,可知此句中会出现others,因为这是一个句型。由此分析可知A为正确答案。
74.根据此题前面的一句话以及这段话的内容,可知此题应选F。
75.由于此空格是文章最后一段的首句,同时根据此段的具体意思和内容,可知选D合理。
【答案】71-75.GCAFD
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节 (15分)
假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的班长李华, 你们班的外教Lisa已经结束本学期的教学工作回到美国,请代表你们班给她写一封邮件。邮件的内容包括:
1. 询问她的近况;
2. 回顾在外教课上的收获;
3. 表达对她的感谢和祝福。
注意:1. 词数不少于50;
2. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Lisa,
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
【考点】提纲作文
【试题解析】这是一封邀请信,要求考生根据题目所列出的信息给外教Lisa写一封信。考生在进行写作的时候,先要确定好时态和人称。首先在询问她的近况的时候要求用一般现在时;而回顾在外教课上的收获可用一般过去时或现在完成时;而在表达对她的感谢和祝福,可用一般将来时。除此以外,还要注意写作过程中注意使用平时学到的短语和句型,注意行文的连贯和逻辑性。
【答案】One possible version:Dear Lisa, How have you been? You must be enjoying your life back at home.We still miss the days we spent together. In the last term,we all benefited a lot from your lessons.We improved our oral English and became more confident to express ourselves.In addition,we learned so much about western culture and tradition. On behalf of my class,I would like to thank you for teaching us English! We wish you joy and happiness in the new stage of life!Yours,Li Hua
(请务必将作文写在答题卡指定区域内)
第二节 (20分)
假设你是红星中学高三学生李华。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,以“A visit to the Museum of the Anti-Japanese War”为题,给校刊“英语角”写一篇英文稿件,介绍你们班同学参观抗日战争纪念馆的过程。
注意:词数不少于60。
【考点】情景作文
【试题解析】在写作的时候首先要观察四张图的内容,按照图片所标出的数字理解事情发展的先后顺序,以便自己能够很好地抓住图片中所发生的事情和主要内容进行写作。同时,由于图片描述的是一件事,故考生还要注意的是在写作过程中所运用的时态要以一般过去时为主。除此以外,要注意写作过程中注意使用平时学到的短语和句型,注意行文的连贯和逻辑性。
【答案】One possible version:
Last Saturday,our class visited the Museum of the Anti-Japanese War.When our school bus arrived at the Museum,we got off and entered in line.The moment we went into the exhibition room,we were attracted by the pictures and descriptions about the war on the wall.Some students took notes while others had a little discussion.We were shocked at the cruelty of the war.Then we gathered in another room and listened to an old soldier telling the stories about the war.Therefore,we had a better understanding of the history.
Before we left,we all came to the front of the museum and took a picture with the old soldier in memory of our visit.We were very glad to meet such a true hero.
We hope by visiting the museum more people can remember what happened in the war and treasure the peaceful life.
该会员上传的其它文档
已有&0&条评论,共有&0&人参与,
网友评论:
合作 / 友情链接

我要回帖

更多关于 a birthday party作文 的文章

随机推荐