还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2014中考英语单词拼写(适当形式)题型汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014中考英语单词拼写(适当形式)题型汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014中考英语单词拼写(适当形式)题型汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 2014年全国中考分类汇编单词拼写(适当形式)
(2014福建福州)第一节& 词汇(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式。easy& knife& health& give& safe
76.We can find the museum ______with Baidu Map.77.Would you mind ______up your seat to the old man ?& 78.Exercise an hour every day, and you can keep _______.79.For your ________, you’d better not travel to Victnam.80.The waiter puts a fork and two ________on the dinner table.Key:76. easily&&& 77. giving&&& 78. healthy&&& 79. safety&&& 80. knives
(2014河南)五、词语运用从方框选择适当的词并用其正确形式。usual& mistake rest& hundred& what& make& although& under& they& think& fly&& howEvery morning, kids from a high school are working hard. They are __66__ and selling special coffee at a coffee shop. They are also making a lot of money. These students can make up to nine__67__ dollars a day. They are selling their special coffee to airplane passengers. After the students get paid, the __68__ of the money goes to a local youth project. These high school students use a space in the Oakland airport. It is __69___ very crowded. Many people who __70__ on the planes like to drink the special coffee. One customer__71__that the coffee costs a lot but it is good and worth it. Most customers are pleasant but some are unhappy. __72__ do not like it if the coffee cafe is not open for business. The students earn $ 6.10 an hour. They also get school credit while they learn __73__ to run a business. Many of the students enjoy the work __74__ it took some time to learn how to do it. They have to learn how to heat milk, load the pots, and add flavor. It takes some skill and sometimes __75__ are made. The most common mistake is forgetting to add the coffee.66.___67.___68.___69.___70.___71.___72.___73.___74.___75.___Key:66. making &67. hundred&& 68. rest&& 69. usually&& 70. fly& 71. thinks& &72. They& &73. how& 74. although& 75. mistakes
(2014江苏南京)B). 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将爱那个答案填写在答题卡号为46-50的相应位置上。46. The twin brothers always keep&&& ▲&&&&& (argue) about what TV programmes to watch.47. It’s easy for local people&&& ▲&&&&& (choose) various goods in Sunnyside Shopping Mall.48. Students in some junior schools can&&& ▲&&&&& (learn) to play tennis or baseball in PE lessons.49. The Bruce family had to give up camping in the Purple Mountain on such a&&& ▲&& (fog) day.50. Many students are&&& ▲&&&&& (happy) with too much homework. They need more time for their hobbies.Key:46. arguing&&&&& 47. to choose&&& 48.& learn&&&& 49. foggy&&& 50. unhappy
(2014河北)十、词语运用(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)根据句意,用所给单词或短语的适当形式填空(每词或短语只限使用一次)。win&&&serve&&&turn on&&&five&&&polite
81. Linda is the big ____________ of the car race. 82. Art is my ____________ class in the timetable today. 83. We should always speak ____________ to our parents. 84. Jim ____________ the TV and watched the football game. xKb& 1.Com&&& 85. Mr. Zhang owns a teahouse. It ____________ tea in special bowls. Key:81. winner 82. fifth 83. politely 84. turned on 85. serves
(2014上海)IV.&Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms(用括号中所给单词的恰当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词)(共8分)54.&Don’t be afraid of making __________. They help you learn. (mistake)55.&The medicine should be taken&a day after meals, George. (two)56.&I plan to enter for a summer camp with a friend of&. (me)57.&I am not satisfied with the service here. I want to speak to the&. (manage)58.&The boy moved__________& into the hall as the concert had already begun. (quiet)59.&The soldier saved the boy from the flood with a piece of ___________. (wooden)60.&Shops are not allowed to __________cigarettes to anyone under the age of 18. (sale)61.&Many people enjoy reading e-books, but I__________ it as it’s bad for the eyes. (like)Key:&54. mistakes&& 55. twice& &&56. mine &&&&& 57. manager &&58. quietly&&&&&& 59. wood &&60. sell &&&61. dislike
(2014黔西南州)VIII. 根据句意,从方框中选用合适的词并用其适当形式填空,其中有两项是多余的。(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)stay up&&&&& show up&&&&& beautiful&&&&&&&& prefer&&&&&& favorite&&&&& love&&&& make& 71. Mark Twain is Mary’s _______________ author. 72. She ____________ classical music to pop music.73. The Fine Arts Museum is the ______________ museum in our city. 74. I _____________ eating ice cream on a hot day. It tastes good. 75. Do you know where John is? He was going to meet me earlier but he didn’t _______________.71. favorite&&& 72. prefers&&& 73. most beautiful&&& 74. love&&& 75. show up
(2014山东烟台)B、根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。71.How ______________(care) you are! You’ve knocked the cup off the table again!72.Jason didn’t hear the ring, for he____________(water) the flowers in the back yard.73.Does Gold Theatre have___________(comfort) seats of the five in your city?74.Now Mom feels much better after taking the ____________(medical).75.A little bird___________(fly) in through the open window and she set it f ree at once.Key:71.careless& 72.& was watering&& 73.the most comfortable&& 74.medicine&& 75.flew 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 watch的正确形式 的文章

随机推荐