when_____your father havhave a nice dinnerr?

When do you do your homework?___.After a dinner B.After dinner C.Have dinner D.Having dinner
米饭wan18733
B.After dinnerafter dinner餐后;晚餐后
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
三餐前不用冠词 b
意思为晚饭后
扫描下载二维码2016年连云港新海实验中学一模英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016年连云港新海实验中学一模英语试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【图文】按实际情况回答问_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
按实际情况回答问
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.53MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢河北省冀州中学2014届高三上学期期中考试英语试题(B)卷及答案_高考模拟试题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
河北省冀州中学2014届高三上学期期中考试英语试题(B)卷及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
河北省冀州中学2014届高三上学期期中考试英语试题(B)卷及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:54:09
时间:120分钟 出题人:姚黎明
第一部分 听力(共两节;满分30分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What will the woman do on Sunday?
A. Have dinner with the man.
B. Go to Canada.
C. Go to the man’s house.
2. Which club is the man in?
A. The performance club.
B. The book club.
C. The sports club.
3. How many people will attend the meeting now?
A. 35. B. 15. C. 50.
4. Why did the man leave Atlantic Industrial?
A. He found the job boring.
B. He likes marketing.
C. The job was unrelated with electronics.
5. What do we know about the man?
A. He missed the meeting at the university.
B. He has never been to the university before.
C. He feels strange about losing his way.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各个小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。
6. Which bus goes to River Drive?
A. No.14. B. No.16. C. No.6.
7. What will the woman ask the bus driver?
A. The ticket price.
B. Where to change buses.
C. How to get some change.
8. What’s the relationship between the speakers?
A. Friends. B. Driver and passenger. C. Strangers.
听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。
9. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. At the airport.
B. On a plane.
C. At a restaurant.
10. Why does the man complain?
A. He can’t get a business-class ticket.
B. He can’t sit next to his wife.
C. There are no tickets available.
11. Where will the man and his wife sit?
A. In business class.
B. In economy class.
C. One in 38-G and one in 44- A.
听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。
12. How does Steven spell the word?
A. P-E-T-P-E-I-V-E.
B. P-I-T-P-E-E-V-E.
C. P-E-T-P-E-E-V-E.
13. Why does the woman talk about watching a movie?
A. To tell the man her experience.
B. To express her feelings.
C. To explain something.
14. What did the woman’s mother ask her to do last Friday?
A. Help her with cooking.
B Do some shopping.
C. Watch TV.
听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。
15. Where might the speakers be?
A. In a library.
B. On a street.
C. At home.
16. What does the man think of seeing-eye dogs?
A. They aren’t as useful as we expect.
B. They cost too much.
C. They are hard to get.
17. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman is blind.
B. The man’s fingers are very sensitive.
C. They are willing to help the disabled.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18. How long is the route?
A. About 170 kilometers.
B. About 700 kilometers.
C. About 1700 kilometers.
19. What did the brave Alaskans bring to Nome in 1925?
A. Food. B. Medicine. C. Gold.
20. What do most of the drivers consider to be a victory?
A. Winning the race. B. Finishing the race. C. Finding gold.
第二部分:英语知识运用(本部分共二节,总分45分)
第一节. 单项填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中。选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. I remember seeing this kind of product in _____ city of Shanghai, which is known as _____ Paris of the East.
A. the B. the C. /; the D. /
22. Having arrived at the station, _____.
A. it was found that the train had left B. the train had left
C. the train was found left D. he found that the train had left
23. Between the two roads _____ a TV tower called "Skyscraper Tower".
A. stands B. standing C. which stands D. stand
24. Justin kicked the ball into his own goal. It was____ his stupidity_____ we won the game.
A. that B. which C. which D. that
25. -----What about the protection?
-----Let’s keep the surface ____ dirt by putting a cover over it.
A. far from B. free from C. apart from D. away from
26.The professor referred to yesterday.
A. come B. came C. coming D. comes
27. -----Can you tell us what is important to a businessman?
-----________ information. www. .com
A. Collect B. Collected C. Having collected D. Collecting
28. The man is being questioned in relation to the ______ murder last night.
A. advised B. attended C. attempted D. admitted
29. ______ writing the article, Mrs. Curie even forgot her dinner.
A. Absorbed in B. Absorbing at C. Having absorbed by D. To absorb in
30. The report about the ______ surprised all the ______.
A. people present B. present people
C. people who present D. presented people
31.―Many, remember to come and see us next time you’re in town.
A. Why? I’u certainly do B. Sounds nice
C. You’re welcome D. Sure, I will
32.Everybody likes to work with is reliable and easy to get on with.
A. whom B. who C. whomever D. whoever
33.Not having worked out the problem, leave the office.
A. so he was not allowed to B. and he didn’t want to
C. the teacher couldn’t make him D. he couldn’t free himself
34.Pass me the sugar, ? I can’t bear coffee without it.
A. do you B. can you C. will you D. would you
35.―I promise my daughter get a nice present on her birthday.
―I think it will be a big surprise to her.
A. must B. shall C. might D. need
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面的材料,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
You may not realize it, but you are doing much more than just studying when you are at school. School is also the place 36 you socialize and learn to get along with people. But this is 37 easy. What can you do 38 you just don’t like one of your classmates?
If you discover that you have problems 39 your classmates or friends, the most important thing to learn is tolerance. Tolerance is the 40 to recognize and respect the 41 in others. We cannot change the way that other people act, 42 it is important to learn to live happily with them. www. .com
Practicing tolerance will allow everyone to form better 43 with each other. Getting to know someone 44 help you understand why they do things 45 from you. It is important to remember that just because something is different does not mean that it is bad. 46 teaches us to keep an even temper and open mind.
One thing to 47 is the old saying, “Treat others how you want 48 ”. You would like to be treated kindly by your classmates, so it is 49 to treat them with equal kindness. If you tolerate 50 it does not mean that you have to like it. No one is asking you to 51 who you are or what you believe in. Tolerance just means that you will be 52 of the differences in others and not try to make them change. www. .com
It is important to 53 tolerance because it will make everyone’s lives easier. Learn to 54 people for their different abilities and interests. The world is a very 55 place, and practicing tolerance in your own school and city can help make a difference.
36. A. which B. where C. that D. when
37. A. very B. no C. not always D. really
38. A. unless B. since C. because D. if
39. A. getting along with B. making apologies to
C. getting away from D. fleeing from
40. A. chance B. benefit C. patience D. ability
41. A. imaginations B. thoughts C. consequence D. differences
42. A. so B. and C. but D. although
43. A. moods B. habits C. relationships D. feelings
44. A. must B. may C. should D. can
45. A. fortunately B. easily C. differently D. attentively
46. A. Patience B. Experience C. Tolerance D. kindness
47. A. keep in touch B. keep in mind C. keep up with D. keep to yourselves
48. A. to treat B. being treated C. to be treated D. to be treating
49. A. attractive B. important C. desperate D. fantastic
50. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
51. A. change B. remind C. promise D. decide
52. A. convenient B. respectful C. negative D. considerable
53. A. ignore B. cancel C. prevent D. practice
54. A. accept B. receive C. thank D. remember
55. A. diverse B. same C. individual D. apparent
第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。
I was 9 years old when I found out my father was ill. It was 1994. but I can remember my mother’s words as if it were yesterday. “Kernel, I don’t want you to take food from your father, because he has AIDS. Be very careful when you are around him. ”
AIDS wasn’t something we talked about in my country when I was growing up. From then on , I knew that this would be a family secret. My parents were not together anymore . and my dad lived alone . For a while , he could take care of himself . But when I was 12. his condition worsened . My father’s other children lived far away, so it fell to me to look after him.
We couldn’t afford all the necessary medicine for him. and because Dad was unable to work . I had no money for school supplies and often couldn’t even buy food for dinner . I would sit in class feeling completely lost , the teacher’s words muffled as I tried to figure out how I was going to manage.
I did not share my burden (负担)with anyone . I had seen people reacted to AIDS. Kids laughed at classmates who had parents with the disease . And even adults could be cruel . When my father was moved to the hospital. the nurses would leave his food on the bedside even though he was too weak to feed himself.
I had known that he was going to die . but after so many years of keeping his condition a secret . I was completely unprepared when he reached his final days. Sad and hopeless. I called a woman at the nonprofit National AIDS Support. That day , she kept me on the phone for hours . I was so lucky to find someone who cared. She saved my life .
I was 15 when my father died. He took his secret away with him. having never spoken about AIDS to anyone. Even me , he didn’t want to call attention to AIDS. I do.
56. What does Kernel tell us about her father?
A. He had stayed in the hospital since he fell ill
B. He told no one about his disease.
C. He depended on the nurses in his final days.
D. He worked hard to pay for his medication.
57. What can we learn from the underlined sentence?
A. Kernel was too troubled to focus on the lesson.
B. Kernel couldn’t understand her teacher.
C. Kernel had special difficulty in hearing.
D. Kernel was too tired to hear her teacher’s words.
58. Why did Kernel keep her father’s disease a secret?
A. She thought it was shameful to have AIDS.
B. She was afraid of being looked down upon.
C. She found no one willing to listen to her.
D. She wanted to obey her mother.
59. Why did Kernel write the passage?
A. To tell people about the sufferings of her father.
B. To show how little people knew about AIDS.
C. To remember her father.
D. To draw people’s attention to AIDS.
Next to the Castle lies The Hub, home of the Edinburgh International Festival and one of the most talked about spots in town. Our cafe is open every day for mouth-watering lunches, snacks and fine dining. Come in and enjoy the atmosphere of The Hub or watch the world go by from our beautiful terrace.
The Hub, Castlehill, Royal Mile, Edinburgh. Open every day from 9:30 a.m. till late.
Tel: 7 www.thehub-edinburgh. com
Farm WorldEnjoy being "A Farmer for a Day". Join in delivering and feeding our spring babies -- bottle feeding sessions twice daily. Fun for all family. Horse Rides, BMX Bikes Cross Country Course, Tractor Ride through 600 acres, New Adventure Playground, Nature Trails. Full details on website.
Open: May―Oct Wednesdays to Saturdays and daily during school holidays 11 a. m.--5 p. m.
Tel: /260321 www. farmworld-rye, co. uk
Enter the Europe-wide student competition![Are you curious, creative and energetic? Are you interested in the new media? Are you between 12 and 19 years of age? Then Join Multimedia 2006 is for you!
Your challenge will be to build a team and develop a multimedia presentation in English -- based on one of three different topics. You can register(报名) between May I and June 15, 2006 and will bare to turn in your entry before September 15, 2006.
The rewards are wonderful: £150,000 in prize for schools and teams and the chance to attend a European student camp -- plus new experiences, an opportunity to make friends throughout Europe!
For further information and registration forms go to: www. siemens, com/join _ multimedia.
60. You' 11 have to register first if you want ________.
A. to enter the Europe-wide student competition
B. to enjoy delicious food
C. to try Tractor Ride through 600 acres
D. to watch the world go by from the beautiful terrace
61. According to the passage, there will be _______ rewards for the Europe-wide student competition.
A. only one B. three C. two D. four
62. You can visit Farm World________.
A. on Monday in May B. any day in October
C. at 10:30 a.m. during school holidays D. at 2 p.m. at Christmas
63. From the advertisements above, we can learn that ________
A. Cafe Hub is a popular place in the local area
B. families can enjoy Horse Rides on New Adventure Playground
C. Farm World provides lunches, snacks and fine dining
D. the Europe-wide student competition will be held on June 15, 2006
Lack of parent willpower may contribute more to juvenile obesity than under-exercising or overeating.
Research suggests that having overweight parents is a big influence upon a child’s weight, with one study finding that children with overweight parents were four times more likely to be overweight themselves.
The findings add heat to an already fierce political debate over childhood obesity. The Prime Minister, John Howard, last week decided that $116 million be used for programs to deal with obesity, while the Opposition Leader, Mark Latham, recently announced that his party would move to protect children from unhealthy food advertisements..
Clare Colins , a senior lecturer at the University of Newcastle, believes such programs will definitely fail unless they influence the way of life of whole families. "If we can’ t get parents to take action against their own weight problems, then we can’ t expect to influence their kids," she said.
However, Professor, Louise Baur from the Children’ s Hospital at Westmead, doubts whether adult education programs offer any solution to weight problems. "Many parents know they need to lose weight and they knew it influences their kids, but they lack the willpower to do anything about it.
The l0-year study of 150 American children found two-thirds of children with overweight parents became overweight. Only one in six children whose parents were of average weight became overweight.
The president of the Australasian Society for the Study of Obesity, Associate Professor Gary Wittert, said parents needed help in doing their job and the Opposition Party’s policy(政策) might be on the right track.
"We know that driving without a seat belt is unsafe, so we make law against it,” he said.
"Obesity is a major public health concern, so why shouldn’t we change the law regarding unhealthy food ads?"
64. What does the underlined phrase “juvenile obesity” mean?
A. Childhood overweight B. Adult education.
C. Parents’ influence D. Growing pains
65.Both Collins and Baur believe that overweight parents_______,
A. will come up with better solutions
B. will help with their children’ s education
C. should be more active in reducing weight
D. should carry out at least 10 years’ study
66. According to some experts, the Opposition Party’s policy________.
A. can help fight against unemployment
B. should be brought back to the right track
C. may protect kids from unhealthy food ads
D. will work well to prevent traffic accidents
After lots of hype, the new iPhone 3GS has arrived, boasting an improved camera, better battery life, and speedier performance. But is it a must?
The iPhone 3GS is available in two versions: 16GB and 32GB. The 16GB version costs $199, while the 32GB version costs $299. From the outside, the iPhone 3GS looks exactly like the iPhone 3G. Like the iPhone 3G, the new model comes in black and white versions, and sports a 3.5-inch touch screen. Most of the changes to the iPhone 3GS have been made on the inside. Apple says that battery life is better, but the biggest boost is in the iPhone's speed: The iPhone 3GS runs twice as fast as the iPhone 3G. Instead of a lot of software installed on it, the iPhone 3GS comes with the most recent version of the iPhone Software -- version 3.0 C installed, but it does come with easy access to Apple's App Store. The speedier performance of the iPhone 3GS extends to surfing the Web, too. You can see entire Web pages, and can zoom(急速移动) in and out with ease.
The notable new messaging feature on the iPhone 3GS is support for MMS. You can send pictures and videos by SMS, rather than having to send them via e-mail. Other new and very-handy e-mail features include the ability to search through your e-mail messages and contacts, as well as the option to use a landscape-oriented keyboard when composing messages.
The camera has been upgraded from 2 megapixels(兆像素) to 3 megapxiels, and adds auto-focus. If you already own an iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3GS may not be worth the additional cost, since you can get many of its cool features for free with the iPhone 3.0 software upgrade. But if you've been using an older iPhone or smart phone, or are new to the smart phone world, the iPhone 3GS will amaze you with its speed and plentiful features.
67. The difference between 3G and 3GS lies mainly in ________.
A. their batteries and speeds B. their colors
C. their outside shapes D. their screens
68. What can we infer from the second paragraph about 3G?
A. It offers an easy access to the web pages.
B. It has two versions: either black or white.
C. In spite of slow speed, it functions the same as 3GS.
D. It has the latest iPhone software installed.
69. What does MMS probably refer to in the passage?
A. Multi-media Messaging Service.
B. Membership Management System.
C. Major Messaging Software.
D. Multi-Media Software Store.
70. What is the best title of the text?
A. 3GS is a must nowadays.
B. 3GS is the best choice nowadays.
C. Is 3GS worth your money?
D. Is 3GS a must nowadays?
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。[来源:学科网ZXXK]
Many people like to eat at a favorite restaurant on their birthday. 71 Here are the tips about how to eat for free on your birthday.
Notice promotional (促销的) cards or signs at restaurants for their e-club or online notification of special offers. Sometimes it is called a birthday club. In some cases they ask for your email address and at other times, you register online from your own computer. 72
If you don’t know whether your favorite restaurant has an e-club, look them up online. Just search their name if it’s a chain. Look over the webpage for anything that says SIGN UP or JOIN. It may call it an e-club.
You will receive e-mail advertisements from them. 73 if it asks for birthday and anniversary dates when you sign up, then the restaurant usually will send you a personal coupon and invitation for that event.
Check your e-mail the week leading up to your birthday. All the e-clubs that you signed up for will be sending their invitations.
Read the fine print on all the offers before deciding where to eat on your birthday. Some are only on the exact date. 74 There may be other requirements, like free dessert when you buy an entree (主菜).
Choose the most inviting offer or over several days, take advantage of free dining opportunities. __75
A. Anyway, look around for these offers and get signed up.
B. However, others may be for any time over a two-week period.
C. It would be an even greater treat if the meal or part of the meal were free.
D. But how can we eat better in a free restaurant?
E. So don’t go to such restaurant.
F. Often the advertisements will include discount coupons(优惠券).
G Why not celebrate your birthday for a whole week, not just one day?
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)
第三部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
As a teenager, I remember Dad get home lately every night. He already had a great work and loved by his students. He took years to finish that he wanted. And now, decades later, I see myself for him. I go to work throughout the week and then came the weekend. I go to class for six hours on Sunday so I can finish my degree that I started twenty years ago. It took me the long time to figure out that what I wanted. I want to do for student what my father did for students. In my opinion, my father is my real hero.
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)
网购已成为很多高中生青睐的一种现代购物方式。请你以”Online Shopping” 为题,并从以下三个方面,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己对网购的一些看法。
*越来越多的高中生喜欢在网上购买商品;
*网上购物可能存在的问题;
*你的建议。
注意:1. 词数100左右;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
参考词汇:网店店主Internet shopping provider 假货fake goods
Online Shopping
书面表达:
Online Shopping
Nowadays, shopping through the Internet has been becoming increasingly popular among senior school students and they prefer to buy almost everything they want online.
Online shopping, however, can sometimes bring headaches to students when they enjoy shopping online. Firstly, the quality of the objects may not be as good as they are described and it is possible for them to buy fake goods. In addition, some students find it very hard to make a change when they are not satisfied with the commodities bought online.
I strongly hold the view that regulations and rules should be worked out to screen and check Internet shopping providers. If so, I believe a promising online shopping is just awaiting us.
M: Would you like to come to my house for dinner on Sunday?
W: I’d like to, but I’m leaving for Canada on Sunday.
W: Alex, what are you doing with that glove? I thought you were in the book club.
M: The book club? Nah. I can read books anytime, anywhere, so I decided to join a sports club.
W: But can you really play baseball?[来源:学科网ZXXK]
M: Yes! Actually, I’m good at all kinds of sports ― tennis, swimming, running...
M: How many people will be coming to the meeting?
W: We had to cross off fifteen names from our original list of fifty.
W: Well, Mr. Jackson. Why did you leave Atlantic Industrial?
M: Because I found that what I really liked was marketing. So I joined RTL Electronics as a salesman.
W: I hear you got lost on the way to the meeting at the university.
M: I don’t know how it happened. In fact, I’ve been there a million times.
W: Excuse me. Do the Number 16 and the Number 6 buses both go across town?
M: Yes, but you may need to change buses. Where do you want to go?
W: I’m going to City Square.
M: Take the Number 14 to River Drive. Then change to the Number 15 or 18. They both go to City Square.
W: Can I get change from the bus driver?
M: No, you need exact change.
W: How much is the fare?
M: It’s a dollar ten.
W: OK. Thanks a lot for your help.
M: You’re welcome. Don’t forget to ask the bus driver about where to change buses.
W: Thanks. I won’t.
M: Excuse me. Hi, there must be some mistake. We got our tickets at the ticket counter, but when we looked at our boarding passes, we found that we’re not seated together. I’m in 38-G and my wife is in 44- A.
W: Yes, sir, I know, and I’m terribly sorry about that. You see, we’re completely full in economy. I’m afraid there’s nothing we can do about it.
M: But, please, we just have to sit together. Couldn’t you do anything about it?
W: You know, let me just check the computer... Hey, it’s your lucky day! We do have two together in business class with a really delicious dinner tonight.
M: I really appreciate that. My wife will be really happy. I’m sure.
M: Hey, Julia, it’s me.
W: Steven, I knew it was you. What’s up?
M: Nothing, I found a new word today, but I don’t know what it means.
W: What is it?
M: I don’t know how to read it.
W: Then spell it for me.
M: P-E-T-P-E-E-V-E.
W: Ah, it’s pet peeve.
M: What does that mean?
W: A pet peeve is something that you really hate.
M: Like what?
W: Maybe you don’t like people bothering you when you’re watching a movie. That is a pet peeve. You know what I mean?
M: I got it. Thanks. By the way, what are your pet peeves?
W: I have many. I don’t like people rushing into the bus before I get off. You know, it’s crazy. When the door opens, suddenly a thousand people come in, and there’s absolutely no way for you to get off.
M: There’s nothing we can do about that.
W: Last Friday, my mother asked me to buy something for her while I was watching TV. That is another one of my pet peeves.
M: Mom, this road is so strange! It is different from the other roads.
W: Oh, it was built for the blind. They can feel and find their way to any place they want.
M: Is that so? Oh, great. Now they don’t need to get extremely expensive seeing-eye dogs(导盲犬).
W: Yeah, seeing-eye dogs are expensive but they can look after their masters without any problems.
M: But how do blind people without seeing-eye dogs have normal lives?
W: They have much less trouble in public places now thanks to good social services. You know, we have a lot of public facilities designed especially to assist the blind, such as those in elevators and on the subway.
M: Oh, yeah, I also hear a sound when I cross the street. Is that for the blind, too?
W: If there wasn’t a sound to remind blind people to be careful, they would be unable to cross safely.
M: I recall that you told me there is something that you can touch on paper money to identify how much it is. Where is that?
W: Mr. Forgetful, I told you it’s right here. Can you feel it?
M: Oh, it’s impossible for me. I feel nothing. How can blind people feel it just by touching it?
W: Their sense of touch is incredibly sensitive.
M: Sounds quite reasonable.
W: People should do more for the disabled.
M: Oh, I want to be an inventor to make useful things.
W: That’s a good idea.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good dinner 的文章

随机推荐