the platinum serieslevel是什么意思

Optima Collection Platinum Level Complete Bath Set, includes 4 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels, and 24 Washcloths, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton 【Marquis Mills】 价格 报价 图片-海外购 美亚直邮
加入购物车
加入心愿单
Optima Collection Platinum Level Complete Bath Set, includes 4 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels, and 24 Washcloths, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton
平均4.5 星
天天低价·正品质优
+ ¥305.67 预估运费及进口关税
信用卡、借记卡和支付宝,不支持货到付款。
库存中仅剩 5 件(更多商品正在运送途中)
由美国亚马逊销售及发货。购买行为受美国亚马逊网站使用条件和美国法律的约束。
标准配送预计7-12个工作日送达;特快配送预计2-4个工作日送达。
退换承诺:&
Regenerated Cotton means no additional Pesticides, Fertilizers, Waste Water, or Landfill Waste was needed to produce this Towel, making this a truly Green Product
Set of 4 Heavy Weight Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels, And 24 Washcloths
Unique yarn spinning results in Highly Absorbent and long-lasting Terry Fabric
Patented manufacturing procedures reduces drying time by up to 20%, conserving Energy and reducing Costs
Wash in warm water with like colors, use mild detergent or non-chlorine Bleach only, Tumble Dry
生产商提供信息
The Benefits of Using Regenerated Cotton
Agriculture is the #1 Human Source of nitrous oxide emissions
Water is a valuable resource in our world that must be conserved.
There is a fixed amount of land in our world and we need to limit the amount of use for waste.
Insects are an important factor in cotton production and pest management requires aggressive treatments.
Healing the Earth One Product at a Time
An estimated 40% of cotton that is grown is wasted between its harvest in the cotton field and the manufacturing a finished product, equaling approximately 1.2 billion pounds (about 600,000 tons) of cotton fiber which is disposed of by spinning mills, weavers and fabric manufacturers every year. Instead of discarding this material we use it to create this collection for your home.
68.6 x 0.6 x 137.2 cm
发货重量: 5 Kg
ASIN: B014F0H0VM
海外购小贴士
纯正海外货
所有商品均为亚马逊海外网站在售商品,无需转运及代购环节,千万选品,100%海外原装正品保障。
实时国际价
商品价格与亚马逊海外网站实时同步,为您提供高性价比、高品质的应季海外商品。
一键真海淘
亚马逊独有一键下单功能和本地化支付让海淘更加便捷。用中文浏览、搜索及购买海外商品,一扫语言障碍,轻松完成下单流程。
税费轻松缴
下单时预估并代收进口税费,如实际税费与代收金额不符,多收的金额将退还至您的海外购账户,少收部分无需您补交。
跨境及时到
亚马逊海外站点直接发货,亚马逊全球领先的物流配送让商品配送更加安全、可靠、快捷,6-8个工作日即可送达,配送过程状态可追踪。
客服本地化
设有亚马逊“海外购”客服专线,中国本地客服提供全面、专业的问题解答。
亚马逊“海外购”商品由亚马逊海外网站出售,适用出售地的法律、法规、标准、规范和惯例等,因此可能在以下方面区别于在中国境内出售的商品:
o 厂商提供的保修或其他售后服务不覆盖中国,以厂商的售后条款为准。
o 商品标签、手册和说明书等未翻译为中文,所载成分、声称、产品描述、参考值和推荐值等不依照中国的标准和惯例。
o 电子产品不支持中国的电压环境、电源插座等规格标准,需配合变压或转换设备等使用。
o 其他因出售地和使用地人群(特别是儿童、老人和残疾人等)、使用环境、消费场景与习惯不同而导致的商品不能或不能完全适用于使用目的。
亚马逊“海外购”提示:根据中国海关的要求,在您购买亚马逊海外购商品时,需要提交收货人的身份证信息(目前仅支持中国居民身份证信息验证)用于清关。亚马逊委托的清关公司(易客满ECMS,通关网HSCODE等)将给您发邮件或短信指导您如何提交身份证信息。为了能够及时地收到您的货物,请您配合清关公司尽快提交身份证信息。。
请您在购买亚马逊“海外购”商品前登录品牌官网全面了解商品信息,并在使用商品前仔细阅读产品手册和说明书,以免发生问题或损失。。
在亚马逊中国上尚未有买家评论。
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta)
美国亚马逊:
141 条评论
1/1 人认为此评论有用Thick and absorbent, decent size
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表
These towels ("Platinum" level) are about as nice a towel as I've ever had -- really soft, thick terry cloth.
They compare to some higher-end department store name brands I've bought in the past.The bath towel itself is about 52" long and 26" wide -- someone else mentioned that they thought the bath towels were "skimpy," but I don't find that to be the case.
They're just not giant -- I would say they were average, or even slightly larger than cheaper bath towels.
I am a women who wears around a size 12, and the bath towels don't quite wrap all the way around me -- but it's close, so if you're just a little smaller, they would.
I think they would be fine on average to smaller size men, because their hips are usually slimmer than women's.
I use a bathrobe to walk around in after a shower, so I don't care if I can walk around in my bath towels -- but if you do, just pay attention to the dimensions and you can figure out if these would work for you.A decent amount of lint came off when I first washed these, but not more than average for a whole bunch of brand-new towels.
Nothing that seemed unusual.None of the towels have little pulled or broken threads after the first wash and dry -- cheaper towels always have broken threads poking out right away after they're washed.They are very plush, very absorbent, and are the same thick terry cloth on both sides (so there's no "wrong" side as far as drying goes).
I'm very satisfied with these, and the fact that they're recycled is great.
You definitely can't tell any difference between the cotton in these and non-recycled cotton towels --(it's not like with recycled paper, where it feels weird between your fingers).
If anything, these feel BETTER.
1/1 人认为此评论有用Decent quality towel color other than white would be nice
David L Hutchins
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表
There isn't much here to be excited about with this set.
As others have said in their reviews, these are plain white towels, which is rather boring.
They do have a nice stitched design in a bit from the border that does make them look a little more classy than just a plain towel.
It's nice these are usin always good to help "save the planet".
The price seems a bit high, but there 20 pieces in the set.
That is the problem I see with this set.
There are 12 washcloths, but only 4 bath towels and 4 hand towels plus a bath mat.
Would have been a much better set with more towels and fewer washcloths.
I don't know, but I don't think people would typically change their washcloth any quicker than they would their towel.
You'll run out of towels in this set before you run out of washcloths.
If I was putting together this set, I would have put in 6 bath towels, 6 hand towels and 6 washcloths.
With a bath mat it would have made a 19 piece set.
This is 20 pieces.
To keep it at 20, a second bath mat would have been nice.
As far as the quality of the items, they seem to me to be mid-range.
Not cheap or poorly made, but also not luxury towels either.
Sort o nice enough for company perhaps, but most suited to every day use.
The weight o not too heavy and not too light but just about right.
You can buy lots better towels, but you'll probably pay more too.
If you need a lot of washcloths, this is a great set for you.
1/1 人认为此评论有用Soft and absorbent (Platinum Level towels)
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表
This is a review of the Platinum Level bath towel set.
The platinum towels are thicker and more pricey than the silver level towels.
Amazon, at least as of this writing, is combining the two into one listing so the reviews are also combined.
Make sure you check the reviews for the one you are interested in.I really like these towels.
They are a nice, bright white.
They are soft and absorbent.
I washed them once before use, as I would normally, and I don't know how much lint there was as I use a commercial dryer, but I do know I had absolutely no issues with lint after that first wash.
That's a relief as I had other towels before that left a layer of fluff in my bathroom, even after washing.I washed them in hot water as I refuse to wash white linens in cool water, despite the washing instructions that said to do just that.
They also mention to allow for shrinkage.
I did not think to measure the towels before washing, but any shrinkage was not noticeable.What's not to like?
I am very happy with them.
The regenerated cotton seems like a good idea, and it did not seem to affect any functionality or feel.
1/1 人认为此评论有用Fluffy, stackable, soft, beautiful, and gentle on me and the planet.
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I love these towels!
They've been nice and soft from the beginning--no need for multiple washes to remove the weird chemical residue that always seems to come on new towels.
The bright white is clean and spa- the washcloths have cleaned up beautifully after use of all sorts of colored soaps and body washes.
I also love that the set includes 12 washcloths!
We can use new ones every day without being slaves to the laundry!
Why don't all towel sets include this practicality?Fluffy but not so thick as to be hard to wrap around myself, these towels stack beautifully on my towel rack.
These things matter to me as I have limited bathroom storage space but a pretty high household demand for lots of towels.
Soft towels.
We're picky around here.
Again, practicality.
Marquis Mills nails it!I'm not well-versed enough in textile manufacturing to comment on the manufacturing process of these towels.
But I do like that Marquis Mills promises environmentally-friendly products and manufacturing.
I trust that they value what I value: beautiful products that are beautifully gentle on the planet.
1/1 人认为此评论有用Pamper yourself.
You're worth it.
Mentally in Paris
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I am a creature of comfort.
I would never go camping when I could go to a Hilton.
I would never use cheap, scratch towels when plush bath towels are available.
Who cares if they cost a wee bit more?
I am worth it.If you are a creature of comfort, you will enjoy these towels.
They are thick, plush, and eco-friendly.
I particularly love the washcloths because they are super thick and feel good on my face.I have washed them three times already and they look the same as they did when I unpacked them from the shipping box.
They are fluffy and bright white.
No loose threads or snags.
Optima Collection Platinum Level Complete Bath Set, includes 4 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels, and 24 Washcloths, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton
库存中仅剩 5 件(更多商品正在运送途中)。
由美国亚马逊销售和发货
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Magic Secrets Live – magic secrets guide
124 Flares
Filament.io
124 Flares
It's only fair to share...PRO MAGIC TRICKS –
WARNING: UNLOCK THE MOST EXCLUSIVE SECRETS OF REVOLUTIONARY WORLD CLASS MAGIC
THAT WILL MAKE YOU ASTOUND AUDIENCES NOW!
THE DIAMOND LEVEL IS A MONTHLY MAGIC MEMBERSHIP
$27 A MONTH TO ACCESS OVER 500 + ONLINE MAGIC VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS!
+ NEW CONTENT ADDED EVERY MONTH!
THE GOLD LEVEL:
THE SURREALLUSION SYSTEM GOLD LEVEL $97 GET
I YEAR ACCESS NOW TO OVER 500 + EXCLUSIVE MAGIC VIDEOS & TUTORIALS!
FREE BONUSES VALUED AT OVER $80!
IF YOU ARE AFTER REAL MAGIC SKILLS YOU CAN COUNT ON & PERFORM
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND FOR ANYONE THAT LEAVES THE AUDIENCE STARING IN AWE, AND A FEELING OF REAL MAGIC, THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE!
THE SURREALLUSION SYSTEM GOLD LEVEL IS THE ULTIMATE ONLINE MASTER MAGIC COURSE!
GET ACCESS NOW TO OVER 500 + EXCLUSIVE MAGIC VIDEOS & TUTORIALS!
& GROWING MORE NEW EXCLUSIVE MAGIC TUTORIALS CONSTANTLY!
GET 7 FREE BONUSES VALUED AT OVER $80 WITH
THE GOLD LEVEL!-
BONUS #1 – FREE SURREALLUSION T-SHIRT!
( VALUE OF $30 )
BONUS # 2 –
BONUS # 3 –
– MAGICIANS SUCCESS GUIDE – EBOOK
BONUS #5 – ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CARD MAGIC
BONUS #6 –
THE ROYAL ROAD TO CARD MAGIC – EBOOK
BONUS #7 – HISTORY & PSYCHOLOGY OF MAGIC
“Darin constantly amazes me with his ingenuity and skill.
I predict as times goes by this man will become one of the premier close-up artists in the world.”
Allan Ackerman – The Las Vegas Card Expert
BRONZE LEVEL MEMBERSHIP
THE SURREALLUSION SYSTEM BRONZE LEVEL IS FOR BEGINNERSONLINE MASTER MAGIC COURSE – MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPGET ACCESS TO OVER 150 + VIDEO TUTORIALS! & NEW VIDEOS ADDED MONTHLY!ONLY $5.00 A MONTH
GOLD LEVEL MEMBERSHIP
THE GOLD LEVEL IS A ONE-TIME FEE PRODUCT. GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OVER 400 + MAGIC VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS! IT IS AN ONLINE MASTER MAGIC COURSE!7 FREE BONUSES VALUED AT $80A COMPLETE MAGIC MENTORING SYSTEM FROM BEGINNER TO MASTER MAGICIANGET ACCESS NOW TO* COMPLETE MASTER MAGIC COURSE!* NEW INNOVATIVE MAGIC!* NEW ADVANCED MAGIC TECHNIQUES!
PLATINUM MAGIC LEVEL
GET ACCESS NOW TO OVER 400 + MAGIC VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS + ALL FUTURE NEW MAGIC VIDEOS & TUTORIALS ADDED! – NEW VIDEOS ADDED MONTHLY!THIS IS A HIGHER LEVEL OF MASTER MAGIC MENTORING AND TRAINING!* COMPLETE MASTER MAGIC COURSE!* NEW INNOVATIVE MAGIC!* NEW ADVANCED MAGIC TECHNIQUES!
WHY PAY MORE?
PRICE COMPARISON:
THE AVERAGE MAGIC BOOK OR DVD COSTS ABOUT $50
TO GET A GOOD BASE OF MAGIC YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ABOUT 50 BOOKS & VIDEOS THAT IS
50 BOOKS/DVDS X $50 = $2500!
THE SURREALLUSION SYSTEM DIAMOND LEVEL IS ONLY $27 A MONTH TO ACCESS ALL VIDEOS,EBOOKS, & MAGIC TUTORIALS + IT IS CONSTANTLY GROWING WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT! JOIN TODAY!
BECOME A MASTER MAGICIAN WITH THE PLATINUM LEVEL FOR LESS THEN THE PRICE OF 2 CUPS OF COFFEE – ONLY $10 A MONTH! THIS IS A HIGHER LEVEL OF MASTER MAGIC MENTORING AND TRAINING! GET MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP NOW!
* COMPLETE MASTER MAGIC COURSE!
* NEW INNOVATIVE MAGIC!
* NEW ADVANCED MAGIC TECHNIQUES!
JOIN this unique online Master Magic Mentoring System by –
protege of the World Class Master Magician – Allan Ackerman
Learn Incredible New Magic to Amaze and Mystify Audiences-
Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere!
Discover the INSIDE SECRETS to creating Fine Art Magic!
THIS MAGIC SYSTEM–
IS FOR ANY LEVEL–
INTERMEDIATE, OR —
ADVANCED MAGICIANS
———————————————————————————————————————————–
OPTION # 2
JOIN GOLD LEVEL HERE
THE SURREALLUSION Gold Member for $97
and get 1 YEAR ACCESS to OVER 500 + Exclusive Magic Video Tutorials! & GROWING!
& GET 7 FREE BONUSES- SURREALLUSION T-SHIRT & 4 EBOOKS NOW!
———————————————– OR
———————————————————–
OPTION # 3
THE PLATINUM LEVEL MEMBERSHIP — ONLY $10 A MONTH TO ACCESS 400+ Magic Tutorials
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS!
——————————————————————————————————————–
—————————————————————————————————————
AND MANY MORE EXCLUSIVE MASTER MAGIC TUTORIALS! OVER 500 & GROWING MONTHLY!
THE SURREALLUSION SYSTEM ONLINE MASTER MAGIC COURSE
GOLD LEVEL MAGIC MEMBERSHIP – ONLY $97
FOR 1 YEAR ONLINE ACCESS TO ALL 500 + VIDEOS & TUTORIALS!
NEW ORIGINAL MAGIC & MULTIPLE TRAINING MODULES!
CLOSE-UP MAGIC
CARD MAGIC
COIN MAGIC
IMPROMPTU MAGIC
Darin was Awarded –
*1st place
Impromptu Close-up Magic Contest
IBM RING 257 –
Las Vegas –
( with Master Magician Eugene Burger as one of the judges )
AND MANY MORE MAGIC TUTORIALS!!!
*MANY PRODUCTS ARE ALSO SOLD SEPERATLY
UNLOCK ALL THE INCREDIBLE MAGIC SECRETS!
Master Magic System Gold Level Membership
LEARN POWERFUL FINE ART CLOSE-UP MAGIC TO COMPLETELY MYSTIFY AND DEVASTATE AUDIENCES!
A COMPLETE MAGIC MENTORING SYSTEM FROM BEGINNER TO MASTER MAGICIAN
ACCESS TO ALL MASTER MAGIC INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO TUTORIALS, EBOOKS, AND MORE!!!
ALSO WILL INCLUDE AN INVITE TO OUR
CLOSED GROUP OF MASTER MAGIC MENTORS!
READY TO TIP YOU THE REAL DEAL ON MASTER MAGIC!
AND WE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION ON THE ART OF MAGIC THAT YOU HAVE!
THIS SYSTEM IS A HUGE VALUE AND IS ALSO COMPACT IN THAT IT WILL TEACH YOU THE STRONGEST MAGIC POSSIBLE!
TECHNIQUES IN MAGIC ARE LIMITED,
PRINCIPLES OF MAGIC ARE UNLIMITED!!!
Including Darin Martineau’s Original Magic ( both published and unpublished ) that has been used by many World Class Master Magicians –
Allan Ackerman
Dan & Dave Buck
Dan Harlan
Joe Rindfleisch
Chappy Brazil
and many more …
THE GOLD LEVEL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES MANY INSIDE MAGIC SECRETS THAT DARIN HAS HELD OUT FOR MANY YEARS!
Become a Master Magic System Gold Member for $97
ACCESS to ALL 400 + Exclusive Magic Videos & Tutorials!
Learn the Inside Magic Secrets Now!
This System is a unique Magic Course that will put you on the fast track to becoming a Master Magician!
It will teach you incredible magic routines that have been used by top pro magicians worldwide!
It teaches a high quality of magic, so you can amaze your audiences
ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
Includes top secrets that professionals use and don’t want you to know.
The Key difference between this magic course and others is this has stronger Pro Magic routines!
*Some of the EXCLUSIVE Awesome Magic in the Advanced Tutorials–
*Darin Martineau’s New Vicious Ambitious Card
3 NEW versions of the visual ambitious card!!!
The Real Work is tipped!
*The Silver Morph – A super visual coin creation effect out of tin foil and more!!!
*OPTICAL ACES
( aka- The Ambitious Explosion )
*One Good Winner
* HALF -A -MIRACLE –
A borrowed bill to sealed half & half container!
*The Teleporting Coins –
featuring Darin’s diabolical one-handed HPC –
( hang ping chen move )
*Caught Red-Handed –
featuring Darin’s Spin-Out Switch
* Darin’s New Cannibal Cards
( with all clean vanishes )
*Darin’s NEW Oil & Water + Finale’ – with half of the deck vanish
*The New Searchers
*The Ultimate Jumper Stumper – an open handed rubberband penetration effect!
*THE INFINITY SWITCH
*The Stealth Switch
*THE SWITCH-DITCH
( A REVOLUTIONARY NEW CARD MOVE )
and many, many more revolutionary sleights and routines!!!
MODERN MASTERPIECES OF
Some of the Magic you will Learn In the Beginner Section-
The Classics of Magic with modern handlings +
You will learn how to make coins appear and vanish, make cards visually change into aces and Spoon bending, levitation, mentalism and more ….
Selected for their simplicity and effectiveness these tricks are time tested and proven Classics. Several of them have been updated with modern methods and new handlings!
Even several of the beginner magic taught is original!
Including -a new method on how to make a borrowed and signed coin bend in the spectators hand.
sugar cubes transform into dice!
PRO QUALITY CARD MAGIC that is easy to do!
& Variety of INCREDIBLE CLOSE-UP MAGIC
All these and many more Astonishing Magic is explained in detail …
You will Learn some of the best technical handling also!
Some of the tips this course will do for you–
1. Shorten the gap between learning magic
2. Answer Key Magic Questions
3. Show you the difference between doing magic wrong and right.
4. Reveal to you Rare & Little known top Magic Master’s Secrets
5. Teach you the Master Key Magic Principles
6. Train you to Routine your own Signature Pieces of Fine Art Magic
7. Understand the Psychology of Fine Art Magic
8. Show you how to Balance Magic with Original –Presentations, Effects, Methods!
And reveals much more hidden secrets of Magic……
Become a Master Magic System Gold Member for $97 and get ACCESS to All Exclusive Magic Tutorials! + 6 FREE BONUSES!
Some Testimonials -–“He constantly amazes me with his ingenuity and skill.”Allan Ackerman- World Class Card Magician and Ed Marlo protege & Darin’s Mentor in Magic!
On the cover of the SAM – Society of American Magicians Magazine!————————————————————————————————————————————————————-” Some of the most advanced magic I have ever seen! “Tyas Frantz – full-time professional magician in las vegas————————————————————————————————————————————————————–” You completely fooled me! I have no idea how you did that! Great Magic”Javier Corado- magician————————————————————————————————————————————————————–” I also want you to know that I’m truly greatful I met you because you taught me a lot about magic. You were one of my first teachers. I can remember as if it was yesterday the way you blew me away with all of your card sleights. You really inspired me!Cory Best – full-time professional magician in las vegas——————————————————————————————————————-” I’ve known Darin for many years and I’ve seen him do incredible routines he developed. I’ve always depend on him whenever I ask for advice or feedback on developing my routines, as well. He is truly a genius! And I’m proud to worked with him over the years. If you are serious in becoming a close up magic artist, then you won’t be disappointed.”– Michael Little
– Pro Magician in Las Vegas——————————————————————————————————————–(C) Copyright. MagicSecretsLive. All Rights Reserved 2016
It's only fair to share...