写一篇英语去旅游的作文宜春60个初二上册英语单词词的初二要中文解释

一篇初二英语作文假如上周六上午你们一家人去爬山,下午在公园游玩.用语言描述一下你们上周六的活动.要求:不少于60词.I have a very happy day.Last Saturday morning,I climbed mountains with my family,and I saw my city on the mountains.Then we went to the park in the afternoon.My father went fishing near the river.And my mother took photos.I played games with my little sister under the trees.Finally,we went home.What a happy day!
小妖狗r丶鬾媒
I had a very happy day.Last Saturday morning,I climbed mountains with my family,and I saw my city on the mountain.Then we went to the park in the afternoon.My father went fishing by the river.A nd my mother took some photos.I played games with my little sister under the trees.Finally,we went home.What a happy day!by the river 在河岸边near the river 在河附近 也可以在更远的地方 所以我觉得用by the river 更好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I had a very happy day last Saturday.In the morning, I climbed mountains with my family, and I saw the city on top of the mountain. Then we went to the park in the afternoon. My father went fishing near the river. And my mother took photos. I played games with my little sister under the trees.
What a happy day!
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语作文复习资料
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢写一篇关于旅游的初二英语作文。要求如下_百度知道初中一年级英语作文:去旅行的计划(A Plan Of Trip)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中一年级英语作文:去旅行的计划(A Plan Of Trip)
上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​一​年​级​英​语​作​文​:​去​旅​行​的​计​划​(​A​ ​P​l​a​n​ ​O​f​ ​T​r​i​p​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【图文】初二上英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初二上英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:244.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢