I like the beautiful skirt. We saw it at the fashftp

The Jewish Floridian ( January 21, 1955 )I like the beautiful skirt that we saw it at the fashion show.这里面的it不用去掉吗?为什么呢?
星辰夜羽95
应该要把IT去掉,这里是定语从句.先行词是skirt,that在从句中当宾语,代替了it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it在这里是做宾语啊,去掉的话句子就没有宾语了。
真的是要把it去掉的哦~~~
扫描下载二维码Acid throwing in Hong Kong14.I've got a laptop.I've had it ….A.for 5 yearsB.since 5 yearsC.5 years ago15.I've ….washed my hairA.yetB.stillC.already16.They invited us .… lunch with themA.havingB.to haveC.have had18.I .the film we saw at the cinema on Wednesday.A.doesn't likeB.haven't likedC.didn't like19.My mother .never been to a cricket match.A.hadn'tB.haven'tC.hasDear Mum and Dad,This is a quick note to (1) _________ you know that we (2) __________ arrived safely inAustralia and that we (3) ______ ________ a really wonderful time.The flight was verycomfortable and we arrived (4) _____ time.The weather here is much better (5)________ at home.It is a little (6) ________ in the evenings,but (7) ____ ____ sunnyand warm during the day.So far we haven't done very much – just a bit of sight seeingaround Brisbane city,but on the weekend we plan to (8) ____________ the train to theGold Coast where we want (9) ______ ______ some shopping and go to the beach.If theweather (10) ______ nice next week we will go hand gliding at Mt Tambourine.We're allwell,especially Dawn,who has a new boyfriend.He's (11) _________ France and is atotal spunk!.We're looking forward (12) _____ ________ from you.Hope all's well.Lots of love,AmyThis is the most beautiful country I've ever (13) _________ (be) to,however I didn’tknow there would be so many flies!While I (14) _______________ (shopping) the otherday I saw a man.I (15) ___________ (see) him a couple of times before,but I hadnever (16) __________ (speak) to him.This time I (17) ______________ (walk up) tohim and smiled.He smiled back.I was just (18) _____________ (open) my lips to sayhello when a fly (19) ____________ (fly) into my mouth!I (20) _________________ (not know) what to do so I swallowed it!Can you believe it?It was the most terrible day of my life!
艹你娘的大B亊
14.I've got a laptop.I've had it A….A.for 5 yearsB.since 5 yearsC.5 years ago15.I've C….washed my hairA.yetB.stillC.already16.They invited us .B… lunch with themA.havingB.to haveC.have had18.I ..C..the film we saw at the cinema on Wednesday.A.doesn't likeB.haven't likedC.didn't like19.My mother ..C..never been to a cricket match.A.hadn'tB.haven'tC.hasDear Mum and Dad,This is a quick note to (1) ____LET_____ you know that we (2) ____HAVE______ arrived safely inAustralia and that we (3) ___ARE___ ___HAVING_____ a really wonderful time.The flight was verycomfortable and we arrived (4) __IN___ time.The weather here is much better (5)___THAN_____ at home.It is a little (6) ___COOLER / CHILLIER_____ in the evenings,but (7) _IT'S _QUITE__ sunnyand warm during the day.So far we haven't done very much – just a bit of sight seeingaround Brisbane city,but on the weekend we plan to (8) ______TAKE______ the train to theGold Coast where we want (9) ___TO___ __DO____ some shopping and go to the beach.If theweather (10) ___STAYS_/ REMAINS __ nice next week we will go hand gliding at Mt Tambourine.We're allwell,especially Dawn,who has a new boyfriend.He's (11) ____FROM_____ France and is atotal spunk!.We're looking forward (12) __TO___ ____HEARING____ from you.Hope all's well.Lots of love,AmyThis is the most beautiful country I've ever (13) __BEEN_______ (be) to,however I didn’tknow there would be so many flies!While I (14) ___WAS____________ (shopping) the otherday I saw a man.I (15) ___HAD__SEEN______ (see) him a couple of times before,but I hadnever (16) _____SPOKEN_____ (speak) to him.This time I (17) _______WALKED___UP____ (walk up) tohim and smiled.He smiled back.I was just (18) _____OPENING________ (open) my lips to sayhello when a fly (19) ___FLEW_________ (fly) into my mouth!I (20) ____DIDN'T____KNOW_________ (not know) what to do so I swallowed it!Can you believe it?It was the most terrible day of my life!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
let,have,are enjoying,on,than,cold,it is,take,to do,continues,from,to hearing,been,was shopping,saw,spoken,walked up,opening,flew,didn't know
14.A , for+一段时间,表示持续性的段时间,要用完成时15.C ,表示动作已完成,yet用在否定句中比较多16.B,invite sb to do sth,固定搭配18.C,后面出现的saw表明时态是过去式19.C,后面已经出现never这个否定词,因此选项中不需要再用否定式 1.let2.have3.had<...
表一段时间15.C
“我已经洗了头发"16.B
invit sb to do sth
“邀请某人干某事”18.C “ on Wednesday” 明显的时间状语,所以用一般现在时19.C
现在完成时“从没去过” never“从来不” 第二篇:13.been
14.was shopping
15.have seen ...
扫描下载二维码1. everything&& 2. excited&&&&3. stops&&&&4. ourselves&& 5. thought&&6. shorter&&&&&&7. survive&&&&8. catch&&&&9. its&&&&&&&& 10. nowhere
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据短文意思及所给首字母,填入适当的单词。&&&&&&&I am an English girl. I have beautiful short curly blonde hair, but I don't have hair clips(发卡) ,because I 1. c&&&&&&&&&&stand them. I have lots of baseball caps andI like 2. t&&&&&&&& , becauseI like 3. s&&&&&& and I often wear sports clothes. I have a nice cartoon watch. My cousin bought 4.i&&&&&&&&for me as a birthday gift ( 礼物),so I 5.I&&&&&& _it very much. But I don't often 6.w&&&&&&_&&it. For a lot of 77.g&&&&&&_, scarfs are beautiful. But I don't 8. m&&&&&&&&&&them. Sometimes I wear them in winter. I don't wear 9. b&&&&&&_ becauseI have 10. n&&&&&&_
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&I had a summer camp with my classmates last year.&&&&Early in the morning, we gathered at the bus station. After saying goodbye to our parents, wegot on the bus.①It took us more than two hours to arrive at the campground.&&&&We got off the bus cheerfully. Laughing and shouting, we jumped and ran all over the place.It was the first time for us to be away from the parents. Some of us started to feel homesick (想家). However, when the night party and dances began, the homesickness was gone.&&&&The next day, ②everybody rushed to the boating class, hoping to be at the head of the others. At first, my friends and I worked hard but the boat wouldn't listen to us and kept going round and round. Then the teacher taught us how to work together. After many tries, we did much better.&&&&Swimming class was my favourite. It was about the hottest time of a day and the best time tostay in the cool water.&&The swimming teacher was afunny man, and during the class he oftenmade us laugh happily.&&&&During the week I learned a lot of new things and made many new friends.I also learned howto take care of myself.1. 将第①处改为spend的同义句。&&&& __________________________________________________2. .将第②处译为汉语。&&&&& __________________________________________________3. Why was swimming class the writer's favourite?&&A. Because it was good to stay in the cool water when the weather was hot.B. Because the swimming teacher was interesting.C. Because the writer felt quite relaxed during the class.D. Because of all the above.4. Which statement is NOT true?&A. The children were happy to be away from Dad and Mum.B. Their homesickness lasted for a long time.C. It was teamwork to boat.D. They camped for a week.5. Which is the best title for the passage?&&&A. I Learnt a Lot&&&&&&&&&&B. Boating and SwimmingC. On the Campground&&&&D. My First Summer Camp
来源:江苏期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& There is a park near my home. But I don't go there very often. One afternoon I went into&&&1&& &and found it was really small. In the park, there were &two different ways. One& was wide and clean. There were&&&2&& flowers on&&&3&& sides.&&&4 was narrow (狭窄的) and dirty. Wild grass grew everywhere. But finally I decided to follow the dirty way.&&&& &Ah! There was a small&&& &5&& &there. It was the most beautiful garden I& had &ever&seen. There were trees,&&&6&& and chairs. I thought &it was&&&&7&&&&part in the park.&&&&& Many people&&&&8 &&&&me that there is&& &9& & to see in the park. Now I tell them &&10&&&&they follow the right way, they can feel the difference. When I'm telling them,&&&11&&&&just smile at me without answering. I know they don't&&& 12& & me. My trip&& &13 && the park that day made& me& understand& something about&&&&14&& . Don't be&&&15&& to choose a different way. Be brave (勇敢). You may get a big surprise!
(&&&& )1. A. the school(&&&& )2. A. lots of&& (&&&& )3. A. every&&&& (&&&& )4. A. Another&& (&&&& )5. A. chair&&&& (&&&& )6. A.bikes&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. the best&&(&&&& )8. A. tell&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. something (&&&& )10.A. if&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11.A. we&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12.A. know&&&&&&(&&&& )13.A. to&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14.A. study&&&& (&&&& )15.A. happy&&&&
B. the park&& B. a lot&&&&&&B. each&&&& B. Other&&&&B. lake&&&&&&B. flowers&& B. better&&&& B. told&&&&&&B. anything&&B. when&&&& B. they&&&&&&B. believe&&&&B. of&&&&&&&&B. school&&&&B. lucky&&&&
C. the zoo&&&&C. much&&&&&& C. all&&&&&&&&C. The other&&C. river&&&&&&C. buses&&&&&&C. good&&&&&& C. tells&&&&&&C. nothing&&&&C. after&&&&&&C. I&&&&&&&&&&C. understand C. on&&&&&&&& C. family&&&& C. afraid&&&&
D. the house&&&&&&&& D. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Others&&&&&&&&&&&&D. garden&&&&&&&&&&&&D.cars&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. telling&&&&&&&&&& D. everything&&&&&&&&D. before&&&&&&&&&&&&D. you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. agree&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. worried&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏期中题
阅读理解。&&&& In almost every big university (大学) in the United States, football is a favourite sport. American football is different. Players sometimes kick the ball, but they also throw the ball and run with it. They try to take it to the other end of the field. They have four chances(机会)to move the ball ten yards(码). They can carry it or they can throw it. If they move the ball ten yards, they can try to move it another ten yards. If they move it to the end of the field, they receive six points.&&&& It is difficult to move the ball. Eleven men on the other team try to stop the man with the ball. If he does not move the ball ten yards, his team kicks the ball the other team.&&&& Each university wants its own team to win. Many thousands of people come to watch. They all shout for their favourite team.&&&& Young men and women come on the field to help the people shout more. They dance and jump while they shout.&&&& Each team plays ten or eleven games each season.&&&& The season begins in September and ends in November. If a team is very good, it may play another game after the season ends. The best teams play again on January 1, the first day of the New Year. Many people go to see these games and many others watch them on TV.1. In American football players can_____.A. only kick the ball&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. only throw the ballC. only carry the ball&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. kick, throw and carry the ball2. Which is the best title for the passage?A. American FootballB. Most People Like Football C. Many People Enjoy Watching Football GamesD. American Football Is Not Like Soccer
阅读理解Saturday,March 20,2011Dear Mom and Dad,&&&& The time has come:I'm graduating, and I thank you both for all your help during these15 years. I still remember when you used to say, "You can be whatever you want" I'm soglad you are my parents, especially when I hear kids say they don't get on well with theirs.I'm glad that you support(支持) me when I decide to do anything. You always try to help,and that's important to me .&&&& Dad, I remember when you first took me fishing. I loved going even though I never caughtanything. I also remember when you would get angry with me. I realize you were only tryingto show me the right way. When Iwould cry, you would always be there to try to cheer meup. That's what I call a good, loving, caring dad. Sometimes you and Mom don't agree withme, but you are there by my side in anything that I do, and that's why I love you both so much.&&&& Mom, I enjoy going out with you and having our happy time every Friday night, and I hopethat never changes. I love tethe best part about you is that you listen. I'mglad we do a lot together. You love to have fun, and Dad does, too. You always give me youropinion and I listen.&&&& Thank you for bringing me up.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love always,1. Allison writes the letter to show __________ to her parents.A. wishesB. supportC. helpD. thanks2. In Allison's opinion,other kids of her age may __________ their parents.A. have problems withB. get on well withC. like to talk toD. like to listen to3. Father might get angry with her when Alilison __________.A. didn't accept himB. didn't do things in the right wayC. didn't catch any fishD. didn't agree with her parents4. The underlined part "and Dad does,too" in Paragraph 3 means "__________".A. and Dad is funny, tooB. and so is DadC. and Dad has, tooD. and Dad also loves to have fun5. What makes Allison and her mother good friends?A. Cheering up each other.B. Listening to each other and having fun together.C. Encouraging each other.D. Going out together.
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Kim and Manuel are talking about the year 2050.&&& "What will our world be&&&1&& in the year 2050?"asks Kim.&&& "I have no idea,"says Manuel." What do you&&&2&& ?"&&& "Well,&&&3&&knows, but it's&&&4&&to guess."&&&& "In the year 2050 everyone will carry a pocket computer. The computer will give us nearly allthe answers&&&5&& the problems. We shall all have&&&6&&& in our pockets, too. "&&&& "A lot of people will live and work&& 7& & the sea, too. " "&&8& will do most of the work,&&9&&so many people will have more&&10&& . Perhaps they will work only two or three days a week. "
(&&&& )1. A. look&&&&(&&&& )2. A. like&&&&(&&&& )3. A. somebody(&&&& )4. A. good&&&&(&&&& )5. A. to&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. books&& (&&&& )7. A. in&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. Women&& (&&&& )9. A. but&&&& (&&&& )10.A. work&&&&
B. looklike&& B. do&&&&&&&& B. anybody&&&&B. interestingB. of&&&&&&&& B. oys&&&&&&&&B. under&&&&&&B. Men&&&&&&&&B. or&&&&&&&& B. housework&&
C. like&&&&C. feel&&&&C. nobody&&C. useful&&C. at&&&&&&C. time&&&&C. over&&&&C. MachinesC. and&&&& C. sports&&
D. /&&&&&&&& D. think&&&& D. who&&&&&& D. important D. for&&&&&& D. telephonesD. near&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Computers D. later&&&& D. holidays&&
阅读理解。&&&&&"Millions of young people will lose their hearing in five years if they listen to MP3 or MP4 players at a too high voice every day," scientists say recently. Do you often listen to MP3 players at a too high voice? Are you frightened to hear this? &&&& The sizes of MP3 players are very small, but small MP3 players make it easy to take hundreds of songs with you. So many young people carry them and listen to music every day. MP3 players are very popular among students.&&&&&& The scientists say teenagers should be far from high volume (音量), including mobile phones' noise. A study says, "High volume and long listening time can cause hearing problems." They think if young people listen at more than 89 decibels (分贝) every day, they will lose their hearing in five years. A scientist said, "So many young people often use personal music players and mobile phones at a high voice. I am afraid that they may be losing their hearing.&&&& So let's turn our MP3 players down!1. According to the passage, which of the following is true?A. Scientists tell young people to turn off their MP3 players.B. Teenagers will lose their hearing if they listen to hundreds of songs in MP3 players.C. A person will lose hearing in 5 years if he or she listens to an MP3 player every day.D. The mobile phone can also cause hearing problems if we don't use it correctly.2. The underlined word "they" (Paragraph 4) most probably refers to ______.A. scientists&&B. MP3 playersC. mobile phones D. teenagers3. Which might be the best title for this passage?A. Turn your MP3 players down!B. Never use MP3!C. How to protect your hearing.D. Young people's hearing.
阅读理解。&&&&& American schools’ beginning is in September after a long summer holiday. There are two terms in a school year. The first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most students are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school.&&&& High school students take only four or five subjects each term. They usually go to the same classes every day, and they have homework for every class. After class they do many interesting things.After high school, many students go to college. They can go to a small one or a large one. They usually have to give a lot of money. So many college students work after class to get the money for their studies.1. How many terms are there in a school year in America ?A. Four&&&&B. One&&&&C. Three&&&&D. Two2. The first term is ______.A. from February to June&&&&&&&&&& B. from January to September&&C. from June to February&&&&&&&&&& D. from September to January3. When a child is ______ years old he or she can go to school.A. five&&&&B. four&&&&C. seven&&&&D. six4.How many subjects do the high school students take each term ?A. As many as they like.&&&&B. Five.&&
C. Four.&&&&D. Four or five.5. Why do many college students have to work after class ?A. Because some work is helpful to their studies.&&B. Because the teachers ask them to do so.C. Because they like to work very much.&&D. Because they need to get money for their studies.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 fash插件 的文章

随机推荐